Dorm Shower Surprise

Story Info
Ilse works out her frustration in the shower.
3.8k words
4.43
70.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilse was a sophomore at a southwestern university. She was pretty, blond, and toned - her hours at the gym had worked off the freshman fifteen and more. Her sophomore year housing pick had worked out perfectly, or at least as perfectly as college dorms can. She was living with her two best friends, Ella and Sarah, in a three-person almost-suite. They had a small common area and two small bedrooms off of it - one slightly larger with a bunk bed and the other smaller with just one bed. Ilse and Sarah shared the two person room, and Ella slept on her own.

At the beginning of the year, they'd made a deal: If one of them was bringing a boy home, they could use Ella's room. That was the compromise that made them all happy, and Sarah and Ilse had made use of it from time to time.

The downside to their living situation was that the bathrooms were still in the hallway. The building's floors were segregated by sex - the fifth floor, on which the girls lived, was all girls, and the fourth and sixth were all boys. Each floor had a single-sex bathroom for the appropriate sex, as you'd expect.

Ella and Sarah had both gone on tropical spring break trips and got back on Thursday just in time for class. Ilse had been stuck going back home to San Diego for some family business, so she was eager to hear all about Ella and Sarah's adventures in Cancun. But classes started up and they didn't get a chance to talk until brunch on Saturday.

The girls had planned that brunch before leaving for spring break, knowing that they'd need a chance to get together and drink during the day. Sarah and Ella because they'd be used to it and Ilse so that she could live a little. The girls invited the guy pals who they liked the best - Nicholas, Dwayne, and Sam - to join them. Ilse had the biggest crush on Sam and hoped to keep his attention on her during brunch.

Saturday brunch-time came and the six of them squeezed into a booth at a nearby place with bottomless brunch drinks and a generous policy on carding. Ella and Sarah decided to dress like they were still on spring break if they were going to tell their stories.

Ella was in a small black string bikini with a gauzy white button-down on top. She'd buttoned two of the buttons, showing off a lot of skin, and the thin shirt didn't hide much either. Her big tits were pressed together by the bikini top, showing off ample cleavage. She wore cut-off jeans over her bikini bottoms, but they were unzipped and rolled down to show the ties of her bikini at her hips.

Sarah wore jeans that looked like they'd been painted on and a thin red t-shirt on top that hung to her like a glove. Her nipples were on display.

Ilse didn't know there was a dress code, so came in a cute patterned dress that usually got compliments. It showed some cleavage and hung to her tight belly, but didn't expose her the way that Sarah and Ella's outfits did. She'd never get the boys' attention with her friends dressed like that.

Sarah and Ella dominated the conversation at brunch. At least there were bottomless bloody marys to keep Ilse company; the boys certainly were drawn to the other girls. It's not like they're hotter than she is, Ilse thought, they're just, well, being a bit slutty.

Ilse's thoughts were confirmed when, after a drink and a half and still before the eggs arrived, Ella brought out her iPad and started to show pictures.

The first few were pictures of beaches and sunsets and waves. And then the beaches had girls in bikinis on them. And then there were pictures of Sarah and Ella in bikinis on beaches. They had each taken the cliched shot looking down their reclining, glistening bodies that nicely showed off their tits in a skimpy bikini and a glimpse of the shadow under the top of their bikini bottoms.

Then there were pictures of the two of them with a group of guys obviously fawning over them - they'd handed the camera to a new friend to snap some shots, they said. There they were playing chicken in a pool on the shoulders of some hunks who obviously wanted them. And there was a picture of Sarah on her belly with her top off, tanning.

The next set of shots were of them in a bar, wearing cut off shorts and t-shirts. You could see their nipples in the pictures - they much have been obviously bra-less in person. Ella explained that their bikini tops had been cutting into their skin, so they went with a less restrictive outfit for the evening.

The pictures showed them as certainly not being restricted. Sarah was laying on the bar, her shirt pulled up to reveal the bottom swell of her tits as a shirtless man took shots out of her belly button. And then there was a shot of Ella dancing on the bar. She'd shed her shorts in the first picture, prancing around in her bikini bottoms and that thin t-shirt. And then she was without the shirt, holding a hat to her chest.

The boys were at the edge of their seats. Ilse ordered herself another bloody mary.

The next picture had Ella with the hat covering her crotch, topless and, to all appearances, naked behind the hat.

"Did you get naked?"

"We got kicked out after that," Sarah explained, "but a couple of guys followed us out and took us to their hotel."

"We wanted to try out their hot tub!" Ella explained.

"And their cocks," Sarah whispered.

The next picture showed them in a hot tub with a hunky guy. He was shirtless, but the two girls were in their t-shirts, which had gotten soaked and mostly transparent. By the side of the tub were discarded two pairs of cutoffs, two pairs of men's jeans, and two men's button-down shirts. There was also a pair of boxers.

"Dave took this picture," Sarah said. "Ella and I were in our bikini bottoms and shirts and the boys in their boxers, just soaking, when he got out and asked if we had a camera. He wanted us to remember how much fun we were having."

"And when Sarah told him where the camera was," Ella continued, "he shed his boxers and started taking pictures."

The next picture, sure enough, was of an erect penis in the foreground and the girls in the background.

"A real artist," Ella joked and grabbed the iPad.

Ella swiped forward to the next picture. It had Sarah's face next to the cock in the foreground, hesitantly licking the tip.

"We can stop with the pictures," Sarah said.

"One more!" the boys pleaded.

"Ok," Sarah said, "but it's going to be of Ella."

Ella wouldn't let go of the iPad. "But first one more of Sarah!"

Ella swiped the screen again, bringing up the next picture.

Sarah was naked. She was straddling the photographer, his hard cock between her legs and glistening with her pussy juices. Sarah's hand was holding his cock and pointing it to her wet entrance.

"You fucked him!" Dwayne exclaimed.

"I'd have fucked you in Cancun, too," Sarah explained, "anything goes. Now give me that thing," she said, taking the iPad from Ella.

"You boys want to see what Ella did? I'll give you each a guess."

Nicholas guessed first: "Did you get naked on the beach?"

Sarah smiled. "Of course - that's hardly daring for Cancun on spring break."

Sam guessed next: "Did you slip into the men's changing room on the beach and get naked in front of a bunch of naked men?"

He was so into them; there was no way I could get his attention back today.

"Maybe next time," Sarah demurred.

"Did you participate in a wet t-shirt contest?" Dwayne asked.

"Bingo!" said Sarah, flipping through pictures until she found the one she wanted to show. "Here's Ella on stage getting wet."

Sure enough, the picture showed Ella in a bikini bottom and the standard issue wet t-shirt, her tits entirely exposed by the thin wet cloth covering them.

Sarah swiped to the next picture.

Ella was topless. And then in the next shot, entirely nude, parading on stage. And in the next, she had her back to the audience and was bending at the waist, showing off her glistening pussy.

The boys could hardly believe it.

Ella was turning red.

And then Sarah flipped to the next picture.

Ella was in the same position, but the contest announcer was in front of her and she'd unfastened his jeans and had her mouth on his cock.

"That's enough," Ella said quietly. "Put that away."

Ilse was done with the show, too. She made up an excuse to get out of there - something about a forgotten project deadline - and started walking back to the dorm.

All the way home, she mulled over what had happened and what she felt. Her roommates had just been having a good time, she thought. And they were just showing off for the boys. Nothing she wouldn't have done in their shoes.

But she was jealous of them and their fun. Where was her chance to act the whore and get away with it? Why didn't she get to fuck some stranger on stage?

Thinking about the things her roommates had done was getting to Ilse. She noticed then how turned on the pictures and stories had made her in addition to making her angry and jealous. She was getting wet thinking about what she would have done in that hot tub or on that stage.

Ilse decided to clear her head with a shower, but wanted to get a little sweaty first. She jogged the rest of the way to her dorm and then dashed up the steps. The brief exertion pleasantly elevated her heart rate but did nothing for her her arousal. She kept thinking about brunch and how much the boys had loved the show, which made her mad and jealous and her pussy wetter and wetter.

She opened the door to her floor from the dorm stairway and was met with the smell of stale beer and cigarettes. This wasn't the girls' floor. She looked around and saw the number six on the door behind her - she'd climbed an extra flight of stairs.

As Ilse turned around to go down to her floor, she remembered Sam at brunch. She'd wanted his attention so badly and he just stared at Ella and Sarah and their pictures. He'd even suggested the most outrageous thing when guessing what Ella did. What kind of slut would strip in a men's changing room.

A brazen slut, that's who, Ilse thought as she closed the door and stayed on the boys' floor of the dorm. Like Sarah and Ella. And she could be that brazen, too. Sam lived on this floor, Ilse thought, so maybe he'd hear about the slut who got naked in the bathroom. Maybe he'd jerk off to the idea of that rumor. Maybe he'd find out it was her and come find her.

Ilse walked down the hall toward the bathroom. The floor was laid out just like her own, so she knew exactly where she was headed and planned her path accordingly.

The bathroom would have the same layout as that on the girls' floor. It was a big tiled room with a wall splitting it in half. That center wall had sinks and mirrors on both sides and on the left side were stalls for toilets - and, she presumed, the boys' would have urinals.

On the right side of the bathroom were the showers. There were six shower stalls in a row against the wall and between them and the sinks there was a low wall maybe three feet high to throw a towel over or temporarily put toiletries. Each shower stall was enclosed by textured glass to provide some privacy, but the glass only went from about one foot off the ground to about five feet off the ground. That meant in the girls' showers, when you took a shower your feet and eyes were visible. Ilse was almost six feet tall, so she thought that some of her shoulders were visible from outside the shower.

Feeling brave and aroused and a little tipsy from brunch, Ilse opened the door to the boys' bathroom.

She decided to act like she belonged. First Ilse went to the shower side to investigate. It looked exactly as she planned, and there were two guys in showers, both with their back to her, so she wasn't spotted yet.

Ilse prepared for her shower. She kicked off her shoes and put them next to the short wall next to the showers. Then she reached behind herself to unzip her dress. Stepping out of it, she folded it over the short wall.

She turned to examine herself in the mirrors. She'd worn her sexiest panties and bra so that she'd feel good at brunch with Sam, but it worked just as well in her current situation. She looked good. Her red lace panties contrasted with the color of her skin and showed off the flat belly she worked so hard for. And the matching bra lifted and exposed, putting her cleavage on display.

Ilse wanted someone to see her in her panties and bra before she took them off - otherwise they'd be a waste! So she went to the toilet side of the bathroom.

A groggy guy brushing his teeth looked at her and his eyes bugged out. Ilse, playing it cool, smiled sweetly and went into a stall. After finishing her business, Ilse went to the sinks. Tooth-brushing guy was still there, and Ilse washed her hands in the sink next to him.

He froze, just watching her. Ilse's cool demeanor was betrayed by her heavy breathing, which was not lost on the guy next to her. He stared longingly at Ilse's chest as her tits rose and fell with each breath.

Ilse loved the attention but could only wash her hands for so long. So she decided to wash her face, too. She splashed water on her face, but then realized that she had no towel.

"May I borrow your towel?" she asked tooth-brusher nicely.

Wordlessly, he handed her his towel.

"Do you mind if I hold on to it for a bit? I'd like to take a shower but seem to have forgotten my towel."

He gulped. "OK," he croaked.

"Thanks!" Ilse kissed him on his cheek for his kindness and returned to the shower side.

Both boys had finished their showers by the time Ilse returned and were emerging from shower cubicles with towels around their waists.

Ilse draped her borrowed towel next to her dress and went to admire herself in the mirror. In the mirror, she could watch their reactions to her as she pretended to do something to her hair. The boys looked at her and stood motionless, mouths agape.

Ilse reached for the clasp of her bra and undid it, releasing her tits. She turned around and draped her bra next to her dress. The boys leered at her; she smiled back and returned to the mirror.

The boy who'd lent her the towel came back with another towel and a friend, both dressed for the showers. Ilse's audience was growing, and she felt her arousal growing with it. She continued playing innocent. Well, mostly.

Ilse admired her exposed breasts in the mirror. She held her hands underneath, feeling their weight, and then gently pinched her nipples, which were already at attention from the chilly air and the four sets of eyes on her.

Was she ready to go further? Where was this all leading?

Ilse put her hands on her hips and put her thumbs inside her panties, ready to drag them down. She paused and felt the boys hold their breath.

Here goes, she thought, and, bending at the waist, pulled her red lace panties all the way down her legs, showing her ass and wet pussy to the boys behind her. She picked up the panties from the floor and draped them with her dress and bra.

This is what Sam dreamed of, she thought, imagining him masturbating to the idea of a naked girl in his dorm bathroom.

Ilse cut a path through the boys to the showers. She chose a middle shower, pulled open the door, and started the water. Ilse got into the shower and closed the door. She faced the mirrors, though, to see what the boys did.

The two boys who'd just entered rushed to the showers on either side of her and were quickly under the water. The boys in towels both had found some way to busy themselves at the mirrors.

Ilse ran her hands over her body, massaging her breasts and then finding her pussy. Her finger easily slid inside as her eyes closed with pleasure. I wonder if the boys can see what I'm doing, she thought as her thumb found her clit. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. They can certainly see my face, she thought.

Ilse opened her eyes to find herself the center of four boys' attention. This is fun, she thought, but I want - no, need - to be wild. She had an idea.

Leaving the water running, she quickly opened her shower stall and knocked on her neighbor's - the guy who'd loaned the towel. Without waiting for an answer, she opened the door and slid inside. He froze, his hand on his very hard cock.

Ilse glanced down at his cock. I did that to him, she thought. "Hey," she said, "can you get my back?"

The boy froze, so Ilse turned around and grabbed the top of one of the shower stall walls. "Use a little soap, but not too much - it'll dry out my skin."

He sprung into action and was quickly rubbing soap into Ilse's back. She moaned. "You've got nice hands."

The showers weren't all that big. There was room for one pretty comfortably, but two was a squeeze. And the boy was trying to be a gentleman, keeping his body from touching Ilse's. But even keeping his distance, his hard cock was maybe an inch and a half from Ilse's butt.

"Get my sides, too," Ilse said, and arched her back, pushing herself into the boy. His hard cock nestled between her butt cheeks and his hands rubbed her sides, focusing on the sides of her tits.

She pushed back into him, leaning forward and arching her back until her pussy made electric contact with his shaft. He got the hint and moved his hands. One hand found her tits and the other grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him.

Ilse worked her hips to rub her pussy on his cock. He moaned and held her closer.

She wanted to be fucked, but she also wanted to tease more. "Thanks so much," she said, turning around and glancing at his hard cock coated in her juices. "I guess I can help you out, too."

She opened the shower door to make sure the other boys watched. And then Ilse got on her knees in front of the showering boy and brought her lips to the head of his cock. Ilse kissed the tip and then licked a ring around the bulging head. She moved her mouth to the base of his cock and, holding the shaft with one hand and his ass with the other to keep her steady, she took one ball into her mouth and then the other.

The boy moaned, and the boys at the mirror had moved closer and started touching themselves through their towels.

Slowly, inch by inch, Ilse took his cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, massaging his balls. And then he started, all of a sudden, to come. Ilse took the cock out of her mouth and pointed it to her bare tits and it spewed rope after rope of semen.

"Do you think your friend can help me wash this off?" Ilse asked, standing up and still holding on to the boy's cock.

She kissed him and moved to his friend's shower stall, where she opened the door wide open and left it open for all to see.

"Your friend got me a bit messy - maybe you can clean me up," she cooed. Ilse could tell by his hard cock and his fast hands that he was all too eager to help. She let him maul her cum-smeared tits for a while and then stood very close to him under the stream of the water.

"Check my pussy," she said, "to make sure he didn't get any in there."

The boy's hand was at her pussy in an instant. She was wetter than she'd ever been and needed him to explore. He spread her lips and put in an exploratory finger. Ilse moaned. The finger started working in and out of her, and then was joined by another finger. And then his thumb found her clit and Ilse was moaning and panting.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

He must not have heard, but his fingers continued to work their magic.

"Fuck me," she whispered again, more desperate and closer to his ear.

"Fuck me!" she screamed and pulled herself away from his hands to face the mirror and the boys in towels.

Ilse leaned over the short wall separating the showers from the mirrors and waited, presenting her sopping pussy to the boy who'd been fingering her.

She didn't have to wait long. He eased his hard cock into her as her moans grew louder and more desperate.

Ilse looked up and saw herself in the mirror. She was holding on to the short wall for her life while the boy behind her held fast to her hips, ramming himself into her again and again. Her tits bounced with each thrust, and the cum that hadn't been entirely cleaned off her breasts slowly ran down her chest. Her wet hair was a tangled mess.

12