Dormant Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a weak smile. "I'm okay. It was all very embarrassing, but more than worth it. I can't explain it, but it's SOO thrilling..."

She giggled. "I was hoping you'd say that. Come on, we have another stop to make."

Allegra led me down the mall to a nail salon. I was a little concerned but decided to trust her. We went inside and found that we were the only customers, which was great since we wouldn't have to wait at all. In fact, we were seated and getting our pedicures within minutes. It felt great to be pampered like this - it's no wonder women love coming here.

I completely lost track of time as I'd really allowed myself to relax. Suddenly I was being asked if I wanted any color or if I preferred a clear polish. I glanced nervously at Allegra, who in turn looked at the pedicurist. "Don't be ridiculous..." I felt a bit of relief. "She'll take this hot pink color, of course!" My heart skipped a beat. "Isn't that right, Erica? Isn't that what you really want? Some nice pink toenails for your pretty little feet? They'll even match that sexy new thong you just bought!"

For the second time that day, I nearly fainted. Thank god I was already sitting down. I tried to swallow but I had awful cotton mouth. I opened my lips and croaked out as best I could: "Yes... please...."

The woman giggled and set about painting my nails in a bright pink that would stand out for miles. Allegra patted my hand and smiled at me. "Isn't this fun? Just a couple of girls getting all prettied up!"

I blushed deeply and shut my eyes. It was over a short while later and I paid for the two of us. "Aww, thank you honey! Now, we've got one more stop to make... after all, it'd be silly to cover up those pretty new toes of yours with those clunky shoes you've got on. We're going to get you some nice high heels with a cute little peep toe. Doesn't that sound GREAT!? I know just the place too!"

I felt dizzy as we walked along the mall once more, the crowds beginning to grow. I felt extremely self-conscious, even though I wasn't wearing anything completely obvious at this point. The hoodie was the only thing really giving me away and I prayed most people didn't notice. In my mind though, everyone could see right through it all. They could see the sexy lingerie piled high in the Victoria's Secret bag I was forced to carry. They knew it was all for me. They could see just how far I'd come. Worse still, they could see how much I was enjoying this.

We walked into Macy's and headed straight for the shoes. "Now, this won't take long at all. I know exactly what we're looking for, so sit tight!" She led me through the rows of shoes and finally stopped at one of the displays. Showcased there was the shoe I'd soon find myself wearing: a black stiletto pump with a four inch heel and, as Allegra put it, a cute little peep toe. "Perfect. Let's get you fitted for a size and then we can get out of here, okay?"

Luckily we were alone and had some privacy from prying eyes. We spent just a few minutes trying on shoes and ended up with a size 10. This fit just right, being tight enough to not slip off, but not so tight as to be uncomfortable. I switched back to my sneakers and we brought the shoes to one of the registers; a young girl turned around to greet us and Allegra once again took control.

"Hi, can you ring these up for us please? Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, would you mind if she wore these home?" My face was crimson, I could feel it. The salesgirl looked around for a second before she realized what Allegra meant.

"Oh! Um... I mean, sure, that... would be fine. Did you need a bag?"

I paid for the heels and took the bag so I would have a place for the shoes I was already wearing. Allegra led me to a chair where I sat down to put on my new shoes; I was surprised at how turned on this was making me. The pink toenail polish really was a good idea. It looked incredible against the black leather of the shoes. It was also impossible to miss. I tell you, the walk out of that mall was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever done. The clicking of the heels on the hard floor seemed to thunder around me. Once again, I kept my eyes forward, refusing to look around. Allegra was taking her time walking, obviously enjoying my humiliation. On the bright side, it turns out I can walk in high heels. I'm not GREAT at it, but at least I never stumbled. That's got to count for something right?

* * *

As soon as we were back at her place, Allegra grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the bathroom. "Now, you've had a long day, but before we go any further, I need you to do something for me. I'm going to draw you a bath and I want you to shave yourself all over, from your neck down. I don't want any hair on that body. You'll be amazed at how good it feels... especially once you're wrapped up in silk and satin. I just think it will be so much sexier if your body is slippery smooth when I rub up against you." She was behind me, pressed close against me, her hand rubbing my crotch through the jeans. "Isn't that what you want?"

I didn't know if I wanted to be completely shaven or not, but I knew I definitely didn't want this to end. I said that I would do it and that I wanted to make her happy.

She smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Did you like today? Did it turn you on to be so embarrassed? There were a few times where I was just sure you'd cum in your pretty little panties."

I said that it was terrifying but that I would do it again in a heartbeat. "I've been hard ever since you first started teasing me outside. It's the strangest thing, but it's turning me on so much."

"That's good to hear, because I really liked teasing you... I think there might be a lot more of that in store for you. Now, get in there and get cleaned up. There's a can of shaving cream and a razor in the corner. When you're all done, meet me in the bedroom... and don't keep me waiting."

The shaving went mostly without incident but took longer than I'd hoped. The shaving cream smelled very feminine and the razor was obviously meant for a woman, but at this point, that almost seemed natural.

When I finished, I stepped out of the tub and realized I had nothing to wear and nothing to cover myself with; the towel from earlier was gone, as were my clothes. I was dripping and getting cold, debating what to do. Finally I decided to just open the door and take my chances. What choice did I have?

Now to get to Allegra's bedroom, I'd have to cross a large open area with a big window facing the street. Of course, she'd planned this... the lights in the hall were on and by now it was pitch black outside. Anyone on the outside could see right in and get a heck of a show. I hurried across the hall and hoped that no one had seen.

Allegra was waiting for me around the corner and I nearly knocked her over. She giggled and spun me around. "Now go back and walk... didn't your mother ever teach you not to run through the house?" I blushed and walked as quickly as I could back to the bathroom, turned around and began the walk back. "Stop!" I was right in front of the window. "Think anyone can see you? Why don't you peek out there and take a look?"

My heart was pounding again as I approached the window, cupped my hands around my eyes, and peered out the glass... I couldn't see anyone, thank god. "Aww, what a shame... maybe another time. Now come over here and I'll help dress you. Tomorrow though, I'll be expecting you to take care of yourself."

Allegra tossed a fluffy pink towel in my direction and I quickly dried off. Setting it aside, I looked eagerly towards her. "Oh, excited are you? Ready to play dress up?"

We started with my new pink thong. It was a lot different from the blue panties I'd worn earlier, but I kind of liked it. I figured I could definitely get used to it, although I felt extremely exposed.

Instead of a bra, Allegra slipped a pink babydoll with black lace over my head. She must have grabbed this when I'd spaced out in Victoria's Secret. The fit was perfect and she was right about how good it felt against my smooth skin. It was incredible! The satin was like liquid cascading down my body... soft, pink, feminine. I spent a moment running my hands across the material under the pretense of smoothing it out... but really I was just entranced by the silky feel on my skin.

A small giggle from Allegra and I realized I was being watched with knowing eyes. "You like that, don't you? It's okay, you're allowed to like it. You're already looking so pretty but we're not quite done yet."

Next she showed me how to put on my new thigh-highs. They had to be rolled carefully up my legs and straightened as they went. Once the look was complete, she walked me to the mirror and stood behind me. "Oh my gosh, you look sooo cute like this. Pink is really your color... do you like it? How does it feel?" All the while her hands were slipping across my body, across the satin, the nylon, my skin... it was heaven.

I was dumbfounded. "I love it... it feels amazing. It's so thrilling and I know I shouldn't like wearing such girly clothes, but I can't help it. Do you think we could go out again like we did today?"

She smiled again. "You naughty girl! I've already got a few ideas planned out, but let's get through tonight first."

I found myself lost in the mirror again and didn't even realize it until a sudden burst of light brought me back to the room. I looked up to see Allegra with her camera, smiling at me. "Are you just going to stand there admiring yourself, slut? Go put your shoes on!" She tossed the brand new stilettos in my direction and I fumbled with them before they fell to the floor. "Aww, poor girl can't catch, that's cute. Get those on NOW."

Flushed with a new sense of embarrassment, I bent down and began to slip the shoes on. Allegra stepped into the closet as I fumbled with the clasp on the left heel. I was trembling slightly with excitement, amazed and slightly horrified by how far I'd come. I finally managed to get the shoes on and stood up. One good thing about this was the extra height... it was actually empowering in a weird way, despite my otherwise girly appearance. This was giving me a whole new perspective and I could completely understand why some women choose to wear towering heels on a daily basis.

Allegra stepped out of the closet at that moment and walked towards me. She was wearing a skirt and a tight blouse with several buttons undone, as well as a pair of stilettos not that dissimilar from my own. Grabbing my arm, she pulled me towards the bed with new found authority. "On your knees, slut. I've got a present for you for being a good girl all day." I got down on my knees and looked up into her eyes. She smiled. "Say please."

"Please can I have my present?"

"What a polite girl, of course you can! Lift up my skirt to see!"

This got me very excited. I couldn't get my hands on that cute little skirt fast enough. What I found surprised the hell out of me though. I was face to face with a cock... a strapon, anyway, thick and very realistic. I looked back into her eyes and she smiled again. "Go ahead. Put it in your mouth. I know you're dying to see what it's like. Besides, you'll want to get it nice and wet... or you'll be very sorry in a little bit." I gulped and slowly pressed my lips to her cock. "Come on, hurry up, whore, I haven't got all day." Her hands were on the back of my head, forcing me down onto her, slipping the strapon between my lips. I took the whole thing. I couldn't believe it, but I took the whole thing. I gagged a little and felt like such a whore. "Mmm, taste good?"

With my mouth full, all I could do was mumble an "Mhmm" and nod.

"Great, now smile for that camera over there!"

I was mortified. Suddenly the red light was blindingly obvious. Allegra laughed and pulled out of my mouth, slapping me across the face with her cock. "Such a naughty little girl! Beg me to put it back in your mouth!"

"Please, let me taste it again, I want to suck on it for you!"

"Good! I want you to give me a nice, wet blowjob. Mmm, my own little cocksucking whore!"

I started licking along the shaft, popping just the head in and out of my mouth. Occasionally she would take it out of my mouth and slap it across my face or against my tongue; I loved it. I'd seen this done so many times in porn and of course I'd had my fair share of blowjobs... but being on this end of the cock was completely new. The submission I felt was a huge turn-on, something I never would have expected.

Suddenly she lifted her heeled foot and pushed against my chest, knocking me back against the end of the bed. She thrust her foot right into my crotch and pressed hard. "You like that? Beg me to do it again you little bitch!" I was forced to do this several times... pleading for more, between grunts of pleasure and pain, begging with her to press her heel against my cock.

When she finally seemed satisfied, I was made to take her heel off and kiss her feet. "And don't miss a single inch. Make sure you do a good job and I'll do something really nice for you!"

It didn't take any more than that. I licked and kissed every single inch of her foot while she teased me and told me what a good little pantyslut I was. She finally pulled her foot away and told me to lie down on the bed.

Once I was lying, Allegra secured my wrists to the headboard with rope. She slid my panties down my legs and winked at me while twirling them on one finger. Grinning, she leaned over me and stuffed them in my mouth. "That should keep you nice and quiet I think! Now then..." Two more ropes were produced and my ankles were each tied to the headboard as well, leaving me in an incredibly vulnerable position. Uh oh. She slid her "cock" right up against my ass and started to press into me.

The pressure was intense... I'd never experienced this and was worried, but I couldn't say a word! I grunted and tossed and turned a bit, but she just laughed. "Aww, poor baby. You want this cock in your ass? Hmm, is that what you want? Want me to fuck you, pretty girl?" I pleaded with my eyes, but it was no use. She began fucking me slowly, then faster, then harder, until she was pumping away at full speed. "Mmm, take it you bitch! That's such a good little whore! I can tell you love being fucked... your cock is harder than ever. I can't wait to show this video to everyone!"

My eyes went wide and I shook my head hard.

Allegra slowed down her thrusting and giggled. "Hey, just kidding sweetie! This is between you and me! I promise."

I felt a wave of relief. "Now, let's get those panties out of your mouth. How are you doing?"

My mouth was dry but I managed to mumble that I wanted to cum very badly.

"Oh you do? What would you do for a chance to cum?"

I begged, "Anything, please!!"

"Anything? You'd even suck this cock again? REALLY!?!" My eyes opened wide but I didn't say anything. "No? Didn't think so... no, not yet honey, you're not ready." She loosened the ropes holding my legs, allowing me to relax a bit. I was quickly retied though, this time with my legs secured to the end of the bed.

"All better! You know, I have a little secret... I might not even let you cum at all tonight. I just love teasing you. I want you to get to the point where you really will agree to anything. Oh, boys are so easy to manipulate like that. I once had a guy begging to cum all over his own face. He was a real sissy. I wonder if I can get you to that point... or maybe you'll beg to eat my ass out? Think so, honey? Maybe you'll beg me to take you dress shopping. It's AMAZING what boys will do for a chance to cum!"

My head was swimming. I wanted to cum so badly. I was completely at her mercy. Being tied up, there wasn't a chance in the world of making myself cum. I had one person to rely on. "Please Miss Allegra, can I eat you out? I'd really like to make you cum..."

"Well, that's a start.. what manners!! Are you sure you really want me to sit on your face? I might be there a while... I might want to get off MANY times!"

"Please, yes, that's what I want. I want to taste you! I want to make you cum so much..."

Allegra took the strapon off and tossed it aside. As she crawled across the bed, she stopped momentarily to tease my cock with her nails. I'd been rock hard most of the day and wasn't sure how much I could really take. This wasn't lost on her and she gave my cock a quick slap and climbed across the bed, straddling my face. "Do a good job honey, then maybe I'll let you cum!"

I began to lick and suck for all I was worth. Her juices were running down my face immediately and I could tell she was racing toward a powerful climax. I was a bit surprised at how turned on she obviously was. Allegra was completely ignoring my cock at this point and it finally softened, though only slightly. Still, I was working hard to make this a great orgasm. Just as I started to suck on her clit, knowing that within seconds she would explode, she lifted off me and spun around so quickly that I gasped in surprise. Instantly she grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it. She continued to fuck me hard as she came loudly and violently. Feeling her cunt convulse around my cock yet not being close enough to cum was perhaps the most maddening thing yet. After a moment of lying in silent recovery, she looked up at me and smiled. "Well done. You didn't make me cum with your mouth though... no orgasm for you yet!"

I felt like screaming. I tried so hard! I needed it so bad. "Please, I'll do anything, really, I will!"

"Oh yeah? Ready to eat my ass, slut?"

I didn't hesitate at all this time. "Yes, please, let me please lick your ass, I want it so bad I can't stand it!!"

Allegra laughed and gave my cock another slap... harder this time. "What a fucking whore. Fine, you can have my ass."

I couldn't believe it. I'd never done this either... what was I thinking? Fuck, I need to cum!!

She repositioned herself once more and this time sat squarely down across my face. Here goes nothing. I started probing and teasing with my tongue, ignoring everything I'd thought about this up until today. In fact, I really started getting into it. It came to the point where I thought I couldn't get enough... I was straining to reach further, encouraged by Allegra's screams of pleasure. With one last shriek, she rolled off and sat next to me, breathing heavy. My face was red and I was out of breath, unable to speak. "You may have just earned it with that..."

FINALLY!

She started working my cock with her fingers, teasing up and down, but so slowly. More slowly than I could ever manage on my own. At this rate, I'd still never cum! I'd be on the brink forever! She giggled and watched me struggle against my bonds, trying to increase my stimulation. For nearly twenty minutes she kept up this long, slow teasing, stopping and starting every so often, keeping me so close to the edge. I focused as hard as I could and finally felt myself begin to build up. I could feel the cum pushing to get out, trying so desperately to escape. Yes! So close, almost there! Just as I had that thought, Allegra pulled her hand away from my cock and gave me another of those slaps... and then another.

"Not yet, pretty boy!"

WHY!!?!?! This was unbearable!

"Tell you what. Beg me. Beg me to cum all over your own face and maybe I'll give you what you want. Tell me how badly you really want it, honey."

"Oh god, please, I swear I want it! Please, I'll cum all over my face, I WANT it all over my face, please! I want you to point my cock right at my mouth and make me take it like a whore!!"

Allegra giggled again. "Really!? You're such a kinky slut! Oh, and by the way... I've decided I'm definitely taking you dress shopping tomorrow. I want you to be able to wear something pretty when we go out for dinner."