Dormant to Daring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melanie," I whispered in her ear, "We've got to get away from here before we get caught!"

"Brad, I don't care. Do me here!"

"Over there," I insisted. Guiding her away from the open doorway, I found a dark corner next to a low wall.

As soon as we stopped, Melanie began unzipping me, freeing my engorged cock from the confinement of my pants. It was exposed to the cold air but a moment before being covered by her warm hand. Her fingernails brushed the underside of my balls as she wrapped her fingers around me. She tugged on my swollen cock and then encircled it with her thumb and forefinger to stroke it downwards towards the base.

A few minutes of her expert massage and I could already feel the tension building inside of me. Melanie held my balls with one hand while she smeared the precum around my cock head with her other palm, then she began to slide it up and down my shaft, an act that made me even more sensitive. I shuddered, and not from the cold.

As if she knew what that shudder meant, Melanie knelt on the ground and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on me and ran her tongue along the underside and kissed my balls. The smoothness of her tongue and the wetness of her mouth made my cock throb even more. She got most of me in her mouth and when she pulled back she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, making slurping sounds as she descended once again. That sight of her doing that, and the sound, nearly sent me over the edge right there.

We could still hear the voices of our co-workers at the holiday party as they celebrated the season just a few yards away. The strolling carolers had arrived and strains of "Deck the Halls" were discernable over the general murmur of conversations. The party sounds were practically drowned out by the wet slurping noises coming from Melanie's mouth.

I was getting close to decking the back of Melanie's throat when she stood up, reached under her black dress, looked directly at me, and tugged her panties off. Then she hiked up the dress and hopped on the wall. She spread her legs and looked at me. "My turn, lover."

I stepped forward and brought my lips to Melanie's ear even as I slid a finger to her pussy and began to pet her. "They might be able to hear us in the ballroom. We'll have to be quiet."

"Oh shit!" whispered Melanie back, "I'm kind of a moaner. This is going to be hard. But you've got to eat me now or I'll scream."

I leaned down and put my mouth on Melanie's pussy, tasting her for the first time. She was soaking wet and I began lapping up her juices. I licked her sweet pussy all over, sliding up and down one side and then the other. The smoothness of her skin met the wetness of my tongue and I started to lick on her clit.

She pushed down on my head and whispered, "Lower."

I left her clit behind and instead probed my tongue as deeply as I could reach.

"Mmm", Melanie moaned, "That's perfect."

I licked faster, probing my tongue into Melanie. She shifted her weight slightly allowing me more complete access to her soft, wet pussy. She continued to make moaning sounds and I hoped she was quiet enough not to be heard across the terrace.

"Oh yes," she whispered, "Right there, but slower".

With one hand on each of her thighs I probed her with my tongue. Melanie shuddered. She grabbed my head with both her hands and pulled me closer. My face was now buried between her thighs. My tongue slowly traveled up one side of her crease and down the other. I was concentrating on providing Melanie with as much pleasure as I could possibly deliver. I moaned a little too, as the sensation of her wet pussy in my mouth was delightfully intoxicating.

My face became wet with her juices as I varied my movements, using the tip of my tongue to slide into her and then its entire width to massage her pussy lips. Melanie's responses to my enthusiastic tonguing made me even more excited and I slid two fingers into her as I continued lick and suck.

The delicate folds of Melanie's pussy yielded to my tongue. She spread her legs wider and I made my tongue go flat and stroked the width of her opening with slow, deliberate movements. She pressed against me and voiced a long low "Ooooooo."

"Now," she demanded in a whisper so soft it was little more than a breath. "Higher. You know where."

I didn't know exactly, but I had a good guess. Spreading my tongue wide, I drew it upward from her entry along her smooth valley in the slowest of licks, waiting for her response.

It came in a moment, or maybe she did. Her body jerked, a single spasm as if she had been shocked. "Yes," she moaned. "There. Right there. Lick it! Suck it! Oh, God, whatever you do don't stop."

Without the slightest intention of ceasing I started massaging her clit with my tongue, going in a circular motion.

My desire to slide into the pussy that I was seriously licking was escalating. Each of Melanie's moans and squirms elicited a throbbing response from my cock. I tried to ignore the messages that my erect member screamed into my brain as I continued to concentrate solely on bringing her over the edge.

"Oh, oh, oh," I heard Melanie panting. The grip on the back of my head tightened. My cock was now so stiff that I thought it would burst.

"Fuck me."

So focused was I on trying to ignore my own needs that my tongue continued its now rapid fluttering on Melanie's engorged clit while my fingers stroked the interior of her dripping passage. It took a couple of seconds to register before I froze. Withdrawing my face from her heaving pussy I looked up, seeking confirmation that my ears had heard Melanie's words and not the begging of my cock. The confirmation was immediate.

"Brad! Get up here and fuck me! Now!"

I stood up and looked at her. Never in a million years would I have dreamt that I would be standing before such a goddess, with my cock at full attention, as she gazed at me with such lust in her eyes. I rose until our faces were level and began rubbing the head of my cock on her entryway, mixing our juices on our flesh, preparing her for my entry. It wasn't necessary. Melanie was beyond ready. She reached down and guided my throbbing member into her waiting pussy. Sitting on the wall, she was just the right height.

"Oh fuck!" whispered Melanie, "That's so good. Go slow. I want to feel you."

She leaned back a little and I slid all the way into her. I put my hands on the top of the wall and used my arms to pull me forward and into the depths of Melanie's pussy. As I increased the pace of my strokes, my concern over anything else going on at the party evaporated.

Melanie leaned forward and put her arms around my neck, rocking back and forth to match my rhythm. She was breathing hard now, and a sheen of moisture covered her face, despite the chill in the December air.

By now, I was breathing harder too. Melanie's tightening grip around my neck told me that she was into this as much as I was. She buried her face in my shoulder to muffle the moans and sighs that were involuntarily coming from her now.

I was slamming my cock into her. I knew how much she wanted it and with each thrust I could feel both of our excitement levels heighten. As the length of my strokes increased the head of my cock fairly jumped as I withdrew and I parted her glistening pussy lips over and over again and re-entered her.

I plunged more forcefully. I was still aware that anyone coming out onto the terrace from the party would catch us red handed, but by now I didn't care. Melanie wriggled on the stone wall, placing both hands down on the stones and raising her hips to meet my thrusts. I felt the walls of her pussy contract around my cock, spasmming and squeezing. The heat rose within me and I knew I'd be coming in seconds. Melanie's body stiffened and she seemed to just explode as she thrust herself onto me. She grabbed me around the neck and screamed into my shoulder.

My jacket and my body kept the scream from being heard. Until Melanie lifted her head, gulped air, and let out another one.

The buzz of conversation in the banquet room suddenly stopped.

"Oh shit! Melanie! Run!"

I lifted her down from the wall and we took off running along the terrace in the opposite direction from the party. I grabbed Melanie's wrist with one hand and used the other to hold up my pants.

"My panties!" panted Melanie. "They're on the ground back by the wall!"

"Leave them. We can't go back that way now."

We kept moving down the terrace, trying doors to get back into the hotel with no luck. Everything was locked. Standing outside the last door at the corner of the building, with no where to go but back the way we came, we stood there panting and looked at each other.

I looked around the corner of the building. Nothing there but a row of garbage dumpsters and a tall fence.

"Now what?" asked Melanie.

"I guess wait until things calm down. Maybe we just go back and try to slip into the party without being noticed."

I started to move but Melanie's hand on my forearm stopped me in my tracks. Her eyes were wide as they locked onto mine. "Brad," she said began in a soft tone, one more suited for church than for an after-sex conversation, "That was wonderful. I have never felt things like that before. I didn't know it could be so good. After..." Her voice faltered, her gaze dropping to the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was being kinda bossy to you back there. That's not like me."

"But you weren't."

"I was!"

"No. I was as turned on as you were!"

"I know. You're a sweet guy but... well, there are some things I didn't tell you about my past."

"Like what?"

Melanie took my hands in hers. She focused her eyes on our hands, not looking directly at me.

"Well, my boyfriend back in Ferndale? I was madly in love with him and I thought he felt the same for me. He was my first, you know? He told me he loved me. I had this vision of getting married and having a wonderful life. When your heart feels like it's on fire with every breath, it's easy to not see things clearly. Looking back now, I can see he was really cleaver about not actually making commitments.

"It turned out that he was not honest with me about his feelings. He was a really controlling guy. He was playing on my emotions to get sex and I fell for it. And the sex was entirely about his pleasure. He didn't care much about what I felt as long as he got what he wanted.

"Something inside of me wanted to believe that there might still be a chance, that I was wrong about him and that he really did love me as much as I loved him. But I think I was just being shallow. He was handsome, but that was all. I guess I just couldn't see beyond that. I was afraid of what he would do if I stopped being so submissive to his advances," Melanie paused, looking up into my eyes. There were path of tears on her face, glistened silvery in the moonlight.

"But I was more afraid of losing that ideal life that I had seen for myself so clearly. It was so real to me, you know? I had my whole future planned out and it all hinged on being with this man. One man. I was so stupid!"

I pulled her to me and held her. "You weren't stupid," I insisted, running my fingers through her hair, "Just in love."

"Same damn thing! When I finally wised up, I figured the only safe way out was to leave. I knew that if I stayed I wouldn't be strong enough and would just keep going back, giving him another chance. That's how I ended up in Portland." Melanie paused to sniffle, then brought her head to my shoulder. "I didn't mean to take advantage of you tonight. If you hate me, I can't blame you."

I lifted her chin up so she was looking at me, wondering how someone so beautiful could be so insecure. "I don't hate you." I paused. I wasn't sure at all what I did feel. Things had moved pretty fast. She was beautiful, but she was more than that. Much more. There was a real person beneath that glowing facade. "How could I hate you?"

She broke eye contact for a moment and then looked back to me. "I still feel like I took advantage of you. If we'd been caught you could have gotten fired."

I smiled as I brushed away a single tear rolling down Melanie's cheek. "They would have fired us both. But you were worth the risk."

Melanie's head found my shoulder and she started to cry. I stroked her hair and just held her. I didn't know exactly why she was crying, but I was pretty sure it wasn't me. I thought it would be wise to just be quiet and comfort her as best as I could. She would tell me about it when she wanted to. She shivered a couple of times and I just held her tighter.

I don't know how long we were out there in the crisp winter air, but we would have probably stayed longer if not for the sound of the doorknob rattling.

My eyes flew to the door. Melanie lifted her head and looked as well.

Bam! The door flew open, banging against the side of the building. We both jumped.

A young man carrying trash bags stepped out. He turned the corner and headed for the dumpsters.

"C'mon!" I said clutching Melanie and rushing to the door. We hurried down a narrow hallway that eventually connected to an interior corridor. I wasn't sure which way to go. Then we heard, and followed the sounds of the Santana song "Satellite". Looking at each other and smiling, we walked right in. No one seemed to notice.

The band was playing, and people were salsa dancing. Melanie took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

"Whew, that was close," she whispered. She moved to stand directly in front of me, brushing my crotch with her leg as she did. We started dancing. We were holding each other close, swaying to the music. The heat of her body and her sensuous movements as we danced reminded me of Francine's encounter in the nightclub.

"Wow! I can't believe we did that out there," I told her, "And who would have thought that Francine was so loose? She's never come off that way in public when I've been around her."

Melanie leaned forward so her lips were touching my ear. "Brad, I have another confession to make," whispered Melanie.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The story about Francine and the black man? I made it up. Well, not all of it, but most of it," she said, "Actually almost all of it. "

"It wasn't true? But why..."

"I've been attracted to you since we first met at the office. I think it was your smile and the way I saw you interacting with everyone else in the department. You projected a sense of confidence, but not in an arrogant or demanding way. I like that. But you weren't making any moves. I couldn't think of a better way to find out if you were interested in me the same way."

"Yeah, I was," I answered, "I guess I was too shy to do anything about it."

"You don't have to be shy anymore. Not with me." Melanie put both her hands behind my head and gave me a brief but sensuous kiss. "Do I need to be shy with you?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Good, " she whispered, looking into my eyes, "Brad, I think you've awakened something in me that's been sleeping within me for a long time, kind of like that volcano."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. I feel like I'm ready to," Melanie paused. Then she whispered, "Blow."

That single syllable rolled through the air to meet me. My body shuddered as I absorbed her meaning. "Believe me," I responded as my cock twitched, "I know what you mean."

"Do you remember the part in Francine's story, about the stairs?"

I nodded. "What about it?"

Melanie's eyes had that same sparkle I'd seen earlier. She ran her tongue across the length of her lips. "I've got stairs at my place if you've had enough of this party."

I looked at her and smiled. "I'll get the coats."

12