Dormitory Fire Drill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers

With his wayward penis back in place, he returned to the courtyard and discovered Beverly was gone. "Damn," he thought. "Can't that girl follow instructions just one time?" His eyes searched the crowd to locate her. In this get-up, he couldn't just wander around looking for her. Neither could he call her name or wave his arms. He didn't want that kind of attention. Les couldn't believe a night that had started so well was getting worse and worse. He was getting cold. The thin nightgown was little protection against the chill. He pulled the sweatshirt down to cover his butt and crossed his legs for warmth.

A few minutes later, someone made an announcement at the door to the dorm. There was a little cheer and the girls prepared to head back in. Les's spirits lifted when he saw Beverly separate from the crowd and head toward him. They immediately sank when he noticed someone was coming with her. The girl was wearing dark blue, athletic sweatpants and a tight white t-shirt. He recognized the tall blond as Melissa, one of Beverly's friends. His heart raced and he almost turned to flee, but there was nowhere to go. He looked desperately at his clothes to see if there was anything he could do to make them appear more masculine, but there was no chance. Too much pink and frills and silk and lace. The girls were on him in a second.

"There you are," Beverly said smiling, as if everything were perfectly normal. "They've decided it was a false alarm."

"Hi, Les," Melissa added. "Or should I call you, Bunny?"

He was puzzled.

Melissa pointed at the cute bunnies on the sweatshirt. "Love your shirt. It goes well with your nigthie."

Les blushed with every fiber of his being. "Very funny, Mel." He was mortified. He turned to Beverly and said, "Why did you tell her?"

Beverly's face took on a quizzical expression and she said with a small shrug, "She's my best friend." As if that explained everything.

He clenched his fists, looked at the sky and mumbled, "Women."

Melissa said, "Careful, girl. You shouldn't be talking like that the way you're dressed tonight."

Placing a hand on his arm to soothe him, Beverly said, "Don't be annoyed. She's here to help us."

Looking at Melissa's androgynous outfit, Les asked hopefully, "Great, is she going to trade clothes?"

"You wish. I'm not giving you my clothes." Melissa snapped. "Besides, I think you look pretty in pink."

Beverly intervened, "Les, you still need those clothes as a disguise. Mel's going to help us get back in."

"I'm not going back in. We barely got out."

"Of course you are. You can't stay out here."

Les thought for a moment and said, "You go in and bring out my clothes. Then you can sneak me in like usual."

"That'll take too long. Look, you're already cold." Beverly reasoned. "Besides, you'll look suspicious staying out here in the dark."

Melissa looked toward the door. "If this is going to work, we have to go soon while there's still a crowd."

Les followed her gaze. "It won't work. They're checking people at the door."

"Of course, it will work." Beverly insisted. "They're not checking close. They know nobody brought IDs. They're just making sure no guys sneak in with the girls."

Les gaped at her, "Bev, what do you think I would be doing?"

"But you're not dressed like a guy. They'll just think you're one of the girls."

"You do look pretty girlish, Les." Melissa added teasingly.

He was not sure his nerves were up to it and thought desperately. "Go back in and throw my clothes out the window. I'll just sleep out here."

Beverly looked stunned. "I am not throwing your clothes out the window. They'll get caught in a tree or something. And you're not sleeping out here. You'll freeze, or get arrested. This is the only way, Les."

Before he could argue, Melissa said, "God. We're just wasting time." She grabbed him by the arm and moved toward the door.

Not having a good alternative and not wanting to create an attention-grabbing scene, he didn't resist. His stomach started doing flips. This was crazy. Approaching the door, Les pulled the pink hood tighter around his face and tried to do his best imitation of how a coed walked. With all his concentration, he worked at making his hips sway naturally.

Beverly noticed the transformation and filed it away for later use. "Stay between us and we'll block the view of the RA's." she spoke into his ear.

Melissa played on the basketball team. She was strong, as well as tall. With her leading the way, they shouldered through the crowd so they wouldn't be last and, therefore, more visible. At the door, the RA's were doing a cursory scan. The one to Beverly's right held the door and seemed inattentive. On the left, the Resident Manager did a double take on Les as he sashayed by. She appeared about to look closer, when Mel peeled off and asked her a diversionary question about the alarm.

Les and Beverly continued on and got lost in the crowd waiting for the elevator. He thought the stairs might be safer, but he wasn't going to risk talking to suggest it. He was back to marking time amid dozens of chatty girls. Soon, Melissa re-appeared next to them. After the chill of the night air, his body was warming in the cramped intimacy of the lobby. It had a womb-like feel: cozy and tight and comforting.

When each elevator arrived, the giggling mass surged forward and jammed on. They were jostled by hips and breasts and asses. Les was a little nervous, but no longer tense. He was more confident in his disguise. In the party atmosphere, no one seemed to care about all the touching and the contact. Everyone seemed perfectly comfortable. He was jealous of their open and relaxed attitude toward their bodies. He worked at getting himself in the same mindset.

After a couple of missed attempts, Melissa again took charge. She maneuvered them in front of a door. When it opened, she pushed them on. Les grabbed the back corner and pulled Beverly in front of him. Mel positioned herself to his left. As others fought on, they were packed in tightly. When the doors finally closed and everyone faced forward, Les thought he might actually make it safely back to Beverly's room.

He leaned against the back wall. Les tried to avoid thoughts about all the scantily clad females that had gotten him into trouble in the stairway. The not thinking part didn't work. The panties and bare legs and perfume and tits jammed within inches of him, charged his body and inflated his penis.

With so many people, the buttons for every floor were pressed. It would be a slow ascent. At the second floor, there was much jostling and pushing. Playful shouting and giggling erupted as people shifted around to let girls exit. In the past, Les would have been baffled by the constant giggling. Now, he saw it as a sign of female camaraderie. He closed his eyes and tried to catch the infectious mood. He thought, 'when in Rome.' The pink clothes and sexy panties certainly helped.

His thoughts were disrupted because Beverly leaned back and moved her butt into him. Neither the thin material of his nightgown, nor her robe did much to separate them. In fact, it emphasized the stimulating touch of the material on their skin. Les assumed the contact was inadvertent. He quickly changed his mind when Beverly nonchalantly but deliberately began to rotate her ass. It ground provocatively into his groin.

Beverly was excited again and back in a playful mood. She continued the subtle gyrations. No one else suspected, but Les winced at her game. He bit his lip and hoped she wouldn't carry it too far. He tried to turn his hips to break the direct contact, but Beverly kept him pinned.

Les was simultaneously afraid to be noticed and thrilled by the teasing sensation. He wanted to ring her neck. At the same time, he wanted to reach around and grab her tits. He settled for standing as still as a statue and enduring until they reached the eighth floor and this delicious torture would be over.

By the fourth floor, Melissa noticed what was going on and smiled at Les's discomfit. Between the fourth and fifth floors, she decided to join the fun. She reached her right hand behind Les and pinched his ass.

Surprised, Les let out a little squeal and thrust his hips forward to escape. Beverly didn't expect it and was bumped into the heavy-set girl in front of her. She apologized and thinking Les had done it intentionally, forcefully pushed her hips back and said, "Stop horsing around, Lisa."

This caused several girls to look in his direction. He kept his face toward the wall and the hood mostly blocked their view. When they turned back toward the front, Mel whispered so both of them could hear, "Lisa. Is that her pet name?" Les turned toward her with a trapped look in his eyes. Melissa smiled mischievously. He thanked god his college was three hours away. Perhaps word of this whole humiliating experience would never reach that campus.

Mel's hand was still between Les and the wall. It rested open-palmed on his ass. As they looked at each other, she began to move her fingers in an attempt to pull up the back of his nightgown. He grimaced and she could barely contain her laughter. As the nightie climbed his legs, Les tried to push her persistent hand away. For the first time, he appreciated how unwanted groping felt to a girl. He finally got hold of Melissa's wrist and kept her from disrobing him. She released the material, but kept her hand on his ass. He figured this was as good a compromise as he could get in the situation and let go of her wrist. She nodded slightly, and then turned her face forward. Staring straight ahead, Mel almost instantly started to playfully squeeze his butt. In almost any other situation, Les would have loved such attention from an attractive girl. Now, he just closed his eyes and tolerated it, praying for the elevator to move faster.

Beverly sensed something sexual was going on behind her, but from her position couldn't see anything. She wanted to join the kinky fun between her hot girlfriend and her crossdressed boyfriend. She resumed her own erotic movements. It felt good to her and she enjoyed teasing Les when he was in this once-in-a-lifetime predicament.

Being sexually assaulted front and back, Les couldn't help but get hard, despite his best mental resistance. He promised himself that if he got out of this alive, he would swear off Beverly and her craziness forever.

At each floor, the crowd was thinning, but it was the longest elevator ride of his life. Les was sweating. As they approached the eighth floor, Mel dropped her hand down his ass and moved toward his engorged cock tucked between his legs. Just as the doors opened, she reached the tip and gave it flick with her fingernail. His prick jumped in the panties and Les almost jumped off the elevator.

As they looked back, Melissa waved and said loudly, "You girls have fun tonight. Let's do this threesome again soon."

Les was shocked. As the doors closed, girls in the hall and on the elevator covered their mouths and looked at them with wide eyes. Les said, 'She's the devil.' He turned to Beverly for confirmation and she seemed completely untroubled. In fact, she was giving Mel a goodnight wave with an expression that could almost be interpreted as lust. His already muddled brain was reeling. "What's with you two?" he asked.

"She's teaching me to be comfortable with all aspects of my sexuality. You should try it." she said with a twinkle in her voice. 'It's very expanding. And fun."

Les wasn't sure what she meant, but he wanted to get out of this exposed location before she attempted something right here in the hall. Fortunately, Beverly's room was in the direction away from the girls who were still staring at them. Les made for what he hoped would be the safe haven of the room like it was a foxhole in battle. When they stepped inside, he closed the door firmly and locked both locks. He wished there could be twenty more to keep the world out. He closed his eyes, leaned tiredly against the door and tried to regain his senses.

The combination of fear-driven tension and sexual sensory overload had been both energizing and enervating. The close proximity of so many, barely-dressed, nubile coeds; the prospect of being caught; the tactile clothes he had on; and the girls' elevator caresses had his adrenaline and hormones pumping. The hint of Beverly's promiscuity and inclinations were still sending off sparks in his mind. Les needed a few minutes to get his mind around it all and re-establish his balance. He blindly reached between his legs through the nightgown material and rearranged his uncomfortably trapped penis to an erect position stretching the front of his panties.

Beverly had no intention of wasting time on thinking. She engulfed Les with a full-body kiss. Her arms went around his neck and her lips crushed his. Her excited nipples pressed into his chest and her hips and loins joined his. She was in a hyper-active state.

Les attempted to slow her down. "Beverly, stop that. I'm furious with you! I could have been humiliated and you were playing around."

She momentarily stopped her assault. Pushing her hair behind her ears, Beverly said, "I know, baby. But you shouldn't have been worried. You played a great girl. Nobody could tell. It was just so exciting, I couldn't control myself! And knowing you had a hard-on and it was just sexy panties between us. And it was in public. I wanted to grab you and fuck your brains out since the minute we entered the stairs." She leaned in again and this time her tongue pressed between his lips. Her hands started to stroke his arms. Staring passionately into his eyes, Beverly said, "It'll be worthwhile, I promise."

Maybe it was her aggressive sexual advance or simply his physical reaction to the contact, but Les's annoyance melted away. It was replaced with a strong desire that had been building for the last hour. So much for his short-lived commitment to swear off Beverly's craziness. As she nibbled his neck and planted wet kisses on his ear, Les capitulated.

Beverly continued to grope and hug Les against the door. Through the tangle of arms, he managed to pull the pink sweatshirt over his head and drop it on the floor. While returning kisses and trying to keep up with her fevered attack, he started on taking off the nightgown and said, "Let me get out of these clothes." Beverly stopped him.

"Not so quick, Lisa." she said with a hungry look. She started to rub his chest through the soft material. "No sense wasting this opportunity. Let's go with it and see what happens."

Les felt slightly uncomfortable. "I'd rather take them off."

"Oh, we'll take them off. We just don't need to rush." she said talking into his neck as her hands shifted to trace the feminine neckline of the nightgown on his back. "You've already been wearing them for an hour. What's a few more minutes?" Beverly cajoled.

Les had doubts about making love while wearing women's lingerie, but he was succumbing to her ministrations. He managed to stammer, "I...I don't know."

She covered his lips with hers and whispered, "What does it matter what you're wearing, we're all alone now. Besides, we both know you were turned on by wearing these clothes. And you got into playing a girl. I saw how you were walking. You were sexier than half the real girls."

Things were moving too fast for Les. He couldn't keep up with the rush of ideas and emotions and feelings. He knew he was stimulated by the touch of the panties and nightie, but he wasn't sure he was ready to acknowledge that to Beverly. However, she already seemed two steps ahead of him. As he debated with himself, she was massaging his body with the clear intention of having her way with him as he was dressed. His mind wasn't sure what to do, but his libido was screaming that it wanted everything she could give.

He made a last attempt at resistance. "Why don't we just have regular sex?"

In a hot and throaty voice, she breathed into his ear, "This isn't a regular night. This is a night for exploration and discovery. Your penis sure seems to like the idea." As she said this, Beverly moved her hand to rest on his cock. It was fully erect.

Les didn't know if that was due to wearing panties, her taboo suggestions, or the increasing heat of their foreplay. However, he couldn't deny that he was fully aroused and that the erotic attire was contributing. As her hands continued to work his body, he had to admit that the soft touch of the panties and nightgown were enhancing the sensuous feel of their contact. His overloaded senses precluded any further rational thought. He knew for certain he was incredibly horny. Les decided to take her advice and just go with it. He gave up on thinking, put himself in her hands and turned his attention to their lovemaking.

Instead of verbalizing his decision, Les reached out and removed the robe from her shoulders. She smiled and shivered at his willingness to add a new and unplanned dimension to their sexual repertoire. The robe dropped to the floor and revealed the short baby doll nightgown. Les had a special weakness for baby doll nighties. The combination of implied innocence and naughty revelation made him weak at the knees.

Beverly was a lovely vision in pale blue. Her erect breasts pulled the fabric taut across her nipples. Each movement created a stimulating friction. As she watched Les's gaze focus on her breasts, Beverly arched her back and sent them closer toward his face. The motion caused the front of the baby doll to rise above the bikini panties. They were drenched from her excitement.

The visual treat and the damp evidence of her arousal notched Les's craving even higher. His right hand grazed her breast in tender strokes while his left cupped her butt and pulled her panties against his erection.

Beverly seemed to have other plans. "You relax. I'll take the lead." She reached out and turned off the light. Taking his hand, she led him to the bed in the darkness. She guided him to lie on his side facing the wall and moved in to spoon behind him. Reversing their position of several hours ago, Beverly draped her arm across his waist and fondled his chest through the silky fabric of the nightgown. Her face nuzzled into his neck and tickled his hair with light kisses. She pressed her damp panties firmly against the crack of his ass.

For the past hour, Les had been yo-yoing between intense arousal and fear-induced deflation. Large levels of hormones were still coursing through his body. As he relaxed into their lovemaking, those substances did their work and his entire body was aflame with passion and sensation. With his libido set to erupt, he knew it would be a short trip to climax. Every move within the satiny cocoon of the nightgown and panties brought him closer. He reached back, fingered the lace of Beverly's baby doll and gently massaged her hip and panty-clad ass. Les began a swaying motion with his butt that applied pleasurable pressure to her vagina. Beverly responded by moving to match him.

With their mounting arousal, the pace of their lovemaking increased. Beverly took control and moved her hand to his thigh and slowly pulled the hem of his nightie up his leg. The material moving across his skin and the anticipation of what was next built his excitement. When Beverly reached under the nightie and grabbed the inside of his bare thigh, Les inhaled sharply. His engorged penis began to pulse. He slid his hand from her hip to the front of her panties. Beverly kissed his neck in appreciation and worked her hard nipples erotically into his back.

The heat continued to rise and their touching became more frenzied. Beverly moved her hand from his thigh to rest on his penis. Les shifted position and raised his ass to allow the nightgown to be pulled up to his waist. She took advantage of the change to position her vagina against his hipbone and started a humping motion that applied heavenly pressure along the full, wet lips of her pussy.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers