Dormitory Fire Drill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers

Her fingers danced along the surface of his panties to massage the length of his shaft and his tightly encased balls. Les's body tensed and his breathing quickened. The concentration and mix of stimuli was overwhelming his senses. He bit his lower lip and focused on the building pleasure.

Beverly's fingers teased the sensitive area beneath the crown of his penis. The combination of her gyrating body pressed tight against him, her lusty smell in his nostrils and his cock being worked beyond endurance in the sexy panties were more than he could tolerate.

He said through clenched teeth, "Oh Beverly, now."

She knew what he wanted. Beverly reached inside the panties, enveloped his cock in her fingers and placed a finger on the tip of his penis. Using his precum as lubricant, she squeezed and pressed in quick pumps. Going beyond the routine, she licked the index finger of her other hand and placed it at the entrance to his anus. It rubbed there for a few seconds to relax him and then she pushed it inside. Once in, both hands moved in unison. Within seconds, his climax burst forth in shots. Les's body bucked against her hands. His mind whirled and lights flashed. His entire body stiffened as if electrified.

Beverly was thrilled she had manipulated his body to such a shattering climax. However, her desire didn't allow time to gloat. She wiped her hands on a tissue. While Les was lost in orgasmic reverie, Beverly rolled his willing body over and positioned his legs. She straddled them and aligned her vagina with his deflating penis. As their mutually soaked panties touched, she leaned forward and gave him a kiss. Immersed in passion and delight, Les gave the slightest response.

Beverly loved to be sitting on top of him and in control. She felt somehow wicked and strong. As Les lay spent and docile beneath her, she removed her panties. Then, she started to move her dripping pussy along his panties to feel his penis on her lips. The moisture enhanced the stimulation. She moved slowly at first to feel the full range of delightful friction. Beneath her, Les smiled but made only the barest of moves.

As hot and eager as she was, Beverly wanted to stretch this glorious sensation. Continuing the rocking motion, she moved her hands to her breasts and squeezed them tightly to double her pleasure. She closed her eyes, put her head back and breathed deeply through her mouth.

Watching this, Les began to recover. He moved his hands to her hips and rubbed slightly in time with her movements. His reservoir of desire seemed endless tonight. His penis made its fastest recovery ever and stiffened.

Without looking, Beverly's vagina could sense the change. She smiled and pressed down more firmly. He responded and grew to complete erection. Beverly dropped forward, dragged her rock hard nipples across the pink material covering his chest and gave him a butterfly kiss. His sex drenched mind reveled in the feel.

"Do you like this, dear?" she asked with her brown eyes smoldering with desire. He simply smiled and nodded. "Are you ready to help me come?" Beverly pressed on.

He nudged his erection against her and said, "Ready and willing."

She kissed him again and then reached into the drawer of her nightstand. She pulled out a black velvet bag and dumped its contents into her hands. It was a small, silicone double dildo. A recent gift from Melissa. At a thin five inches, she had called it a training cock.

Les' eyes widened. Before he could speak, Beverly put a finger on his lips and shook her head no to silence him. She had never been so aggressive and determined to be in charge of their lovemaking. It felt different. It felt good. Without a word, she expertly opened her swollen lips and pushed the knobbed end inside her. The lush moisture slurped as it slipped snuggly into place. The ribbed part of the shaft landed on her clitoris and would give intense sensation with every thrust.

Fascinated, his eyes were riveted on Beverly's erotic show. Les was disquieted at the implication, yet tantalized.

Noting his concern, but also his raging erection, Beverly soothed him. "It'll be fine, beautiful. You know I'd never hurt my pretty, pink lover." She signaled him to turn over and get up on his knees. He looked into her eyes for reassurance. She provided it with a blown kiss and a tender fondle of his balls.

He moved into position and she snuggled in behind him. Her hands played with the shiny material holding his cheeks. She eased the tip of the dildo so it barely touched the base of his balls. His face sideways on a pillow, Les involuntarily inhaled and tightened his sphincter.

To relax and divert him, Beverly palmed his penis and masturbated it gently. By leaning forward, the silicone penis rubbed along his balls and added stimulation. Getting into the fantasy, she cooed quietly, "That's a good girl, Lisa. You are so hot."

With his eyes closed, Les let the words and the sensation wash over him.

The exhilarating pressure on Beverly's clitoris precluded any more foreplay. She reached for some lubricant and applied it to the length of the dildo. Next, she pulled the dainty, floral panties down in back just enough to give her access.

She rested the tip of her penis at the entrance of his warm and inviting ass. Beverly placed her palms on the lace inserts covering his hips at the sides of his panties. She toyed with him for a moment and then pressed her hips slowly forward. He gasped and gave a little jerk. Then his ass seemed to open and take her completely in. They were both surprised by how easy it went. Les moaned at the feeling of fullness. Beverly settled there for a second and then slowly rocked in and out. Each time she drilled in, her clitoris lit up with ecstasy. After the extended build up, it was the final thing she needed. She could sense her orgasm rising and was resolved to control these final actions. While Les passively accepted her control, she began to fuck him hard. She pumped. He moaned. If possible, her clitoris got larger and harder. It drove her even more.

Within a few strokes, Beverly felt her passion rise beyond control. Les started to squirm as his penis built to another orgasm. Beverly was at the edge. She pumped wildly and exploded in a deep animal spasm of delight. A cry of triumph and satisfaction that echoed down the hall burst from her lips. Her pussy was in full flow and the contractions sending shivers of joy through her body rocked the penis inside Les' tight ass. He clenched his hands and experienced a smaller, but satisfying orgasm.

Beverly lay forward on top of Les enjoying the buzz and listening to the racing beat of her heart. They were sweaty, exhausted and exhilarated. After a few minutes, she whispered in his ear, "You're the best, doll." She slipped out of him and they snuggled closely.

Lying next to him in a blissful, post-orgasmic glow, Beverly knew this had been the sexiest night of her life. She ran her hand over the pink nightgown still covering his chest. As she drifted into a deep and restful sleep, she dreamed of undiscovered pleasures yet to come.

With a raft of new sensations and three orgasms, Les knew this had been the sexiest night of his life. As he drifted into a deep and restful sleep, he dreamed that the next time he slept over there would be another fire alarm.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
very hot 🔥

Loved your story of hit love and loving sex .. I need a girl like Melissa .. and her double dildo and friends .. more of your wonderful writing please

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 9 years ago
Very titillating

I have to admit, that was simply hot, had me hard through much of it and the further it went along I pretty much stayed hard. The thought of that silky feel against my skin admittedly turned me on. The whole scenario was enticing.

bobsknickersbobsknickersabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Saw your post in the thread 'Who have you caught/seen having sex?' and thought it so well written I just had to read one of your stories. This is first one I've read and I found it wonderful. The description of the couple in bed together was extremely erotic and when we got to the part we he had to wear her knickers (panties) I was completely hooked. The scene were they have sex whilst he's still wearing the panties was glorious and made me fill my own. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great. Please write more about girlfriend/wife gradualy enticing man to wear her clothes and him getting to like it.

bb4lsbb4lsalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Any chance of a second chapter, perhaps an all gurl threesome?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Good Little Bitch Pt. 01 College Halloween party dress-up opens new doors.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dormant Desires Missing luggage leads to kinky shopping fun.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
More Stories