Dorms of the University of Alberta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was pretty much the end of things. It was late and we all were tired. We gathered up our clothes. Colin and Laurie accepted our proposition to sleep in our room. None of the ten of us got dressed as we went our separate ways.

We slept in later than we wanted. Anne and I had hoped to hit the road early (6am) so as to start our trip off right. But, the four of us rolled over around 7:15am. We all were still naked and had embarrassed grins on our faces. I was the first to speak; "That was a great party. College was never like this when I lived in the dorms." Everyone laughed.

Colin and Laurie got dress. We said our goodbyes. "Hope to see you at the next conference," Laurie said to Anne.

"Me too."

Laurie came and kissed me on the lips. "Thanks for everything last night."

"Anytime I can help out someone make their dreams come true, it is a pleasure for me." We laughed.

Anne, wearing only a long tee-shirt, accompanied them down the hall; she had to go to the bathroom. When she returned, we agreed that we had to take showers and leave. She also mentioned she saw Sandy in the bathroom.

We grabbed our towels. After last night, I was feeling embolden, so I did not put clothes, I just wrapped the towel around my waist. Anne pulled the shirt off, and did the same. We walked to the bathrooms. I turned to go in the Men's Room when Anne stopped me. "Hold on a second." She looked down the other hall. Sandy came out of a room, carrying her shower things, and walked to us. "Ready?" Anne asked of her.

"Ready," she said.

With that, the two of them walked past me into the Men's Room. I was surprised. They moved into the shower room. All was quiet. The two women sat on the benches and got naked. I looked at them with awe. "Don't just stand there," Anne said to me, "come join us in a shower." The three of us went into a stall and turned on the hot water. It felt good. So did they. The stall was small for two people and down right tight for three, but we made do. We had lots of fun soaping each other up and rubbing our bodies against one another. My dick got hard, but it was also sore from the night before's activities.

As much as I was enjoying myself, my thoughts turned to my vacation. "We should hit the road soon," I said as I walked out of the shower.

"I guess your right," Anne said. She hugged Sandy one last time and exited the shower. We sat on the benches drying ourselves. I was watching Sandy as she started to wash her hair (we had not closed the curtains).

Noises came from the other room, and soon after five guys entered the shower room, including Burt, Matt, and Ivan. We exchanged pleasantries, as the guys stared at my naked wife. I looked at Burt, and said, "It sure was nice of you to invite us to your little party last night. We sure had fun."

"Any time. You two heading out?"

"Right now. By the way, this shower," I pointed to the one with Sandy in it, "is nice and hot. You boys should try it."

Burt walked over, looked inside, smiled, and disrobed. "Thanks." To the others, he said, "Those other showers suck, try this one." He joined Sandy.

I heard her say, "Oh hi! Good to see you again." The other guys were in the midst of stripping when they peeked in at Burt. I saw their dicks rise.

As we walked out of the shower room, I swiped Sandy's clothes. "Don't worry, we'll put them in front of her door," I said to Anne. Both of us had not bothered to wrap our towels around our bodies; we merely flung them over our shoulders. We walked down the hall to our room. All the other doors were closed and no one saw us. Our last bit of exhibitionism had gone unappreciated.

We left the dorm within 30 minutes. I stopped by Sandy's room to give her her clothes, but she wasn't back yet. "She must still be having fun," I said to Anne. "That shower room is always lots of fun!" We smiled at each other and started on our vacation.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please read my other ones. As always, your comments are appreciated. Send your comments or ideas for new stories or continuations of old stories to me.