Dorothy's Custom Story.

Story Info
Dorothy and the tall, dark, handsome, albeit blind stranger.
1k words
3.79
22.7k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter, and I write custom stories for those who want to capture a memory and who don't have the ability to write the story for themselves. Only, something weird is happening. The creative fictional facts that I include in factual non-fictional stories come true. Either I'm psychic or my stories are charmed. This leased space was once a fortune teller's store front and maybe, some of Madam Mona's magic remains. It wouldn't surprise me if it was haunted.

Just when I started contemplating the existence of a paranormal world, a woman walked in my office. She was short, obese, and for lack of a more descriptive word, ugly. Unless she was wicked smart or had the personality of Rosanne Barr, God was not kind her.

"Hi, can I help you," I said shooting her my best smile.

"My UPS man directed me to you. He told me that you write special stories."

"What story can I write for you?"

"I need a man," she said. "And I was hoping that if you wrote me a story and if I read it enough times during the day, by the process of positive energy through positive thoughts, maybe my dream man would appear."

By the appearance of her, I wanted to tell her not to get her hopes too high, but with the belief that there's someone for everyone, even her, she made me want to write her the best story that I could.

"What's your name?"

"Dorothy."

"I'm Freddie," I said shaking her paw, I mean, hand. "The way I work is you talk and I read aloud as I type."

"I want a man who is tall, dark, and handsome."

I gulped wondering how I was going to pull that off, but it was her story.

"He was a dapper man, as tall as he was good looking and he walked with a custom made cane."

"I want someone who can look past my not so attractive outside appearance and see the good woman that hides inside."

I smiled and touched her hand. Her unrealistic hopefulness touched me and I so wanted to help her find her soul mate.

"It was a day much like today when Dorothy met her dream man. He was a good and kind man who was able to see beyond physical appearances to focus on the gem that lay beneath the surface."

"I'd like for him to be college educated, with a good job, single, and be self-sufficient," she said with a chuckle. "Another words, I don't want a loser who is still living with his mother."

Gees, this woman doesn't want much. She wants it all. She made me wonder if she's looked in the mirror lately. Stop it, Freddie. That's so wrong. She probably has lots of good qualities. From the size of her, maybe she's a good cook and definitely she makes her own clothes. Maybe, she'd make a wonderful wife and mother. As a writer, you should know that you can never judge a book by its cover.

"You must realize that for creativity sake, I can't make this story specific."

"That's okay, as long as you make him a doctor," she said with a determined smile.

"The man you meet may be an auto mechanic or a grocery store clerk, rather than a doctor."

"That' won't work. I'm too shallow to be with a blue collar worker. I'd rather wait for my Mr. Right. I want a doctor."

I know it was mean of me to think this, but the only doctor this woman was going to get was the one who'd try to resuscitate her when she suffered her fatal heart attack from obesity.

Just then the light tap, tap, tap on the glass of my front door got my attention. There was a tall and rather good looking man standing there smiling and waving his cane at us.

"You did it Bostonfictionwriter! You summoned my dream man."

Dorothy leapt from her chair and dashed across the room. Except for the New England Patriots defensive center, never have I seen a person so large move so fast.

"Hi," he said to Dorothy, as soon as she opened the door. "I'm Doctor James, a chiropractor, physical therapist, and masseur. I rented the space upstairs and wanted to introduce myself."

It was obvious by his peppermint candy colored cane and dark glasses that he was a blind man.

"I'm Dorothy," she said. "And I've been waiting to meet someone like you all my life."

Maybe Dorothy thought I was somehow able to summon whatever she wanted from writing a story, but she grabbed his arm, pulled him down to her, and gave him a long, deep, wet kiss.

"Do you believe in love at first site or in your case love at first kiss?"

"I didn't before but I do now," he said.

"Do you have a place where I can go," she turned and said to me.

"In back," I said pointing behind the wall.

I thought she wanted to use the ladies room, only she wanted to make love to this man right there in my office. I couldn't believe it when I started hearing moans of pleasure. I waited an appropriate time for them to come out, but when they didn't, I stepped around the corner to see what the Hell they were doing. They were naked and going at it like dogs.

"It's been a long time since I got with a full figured, hot woman, a real woman. My wife left me for a man with sight but who couldn't see her for the skinny, conceited, dumb bitch she was."

I was mesmerized. I couldn't stop from looking. There's just something erotic about a good looking blind man having his way with a short, obese, ugly woman.

They were kissing while he was humping her. Then, they switched around and did 69 with her on top of him.

"Thank you Freddie," she screamed.