Dosed

Story Info
He gives her a drug to make sure they both have a fun night.
1.4k words
4.05
77.8k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped the ecstasy into her wine when she went to the restroom. They were just wrapping up at dinner and Jerry figured it would go into effect by the time he got Ali home. It was their sixth date and they still hadn't gone all the way.

Ali was very shy and reserved, which Jerry found cute but frustrating and he wasn't about to wait any longer to get his dick wet. Everyone knows it's always the quiet ones who are the freakiest in bed and he just wanted to loosen her up. To bring out her wild side.

Sure enough, as they pull up to her house he looks over to see a bit of perspiration glistening on her chest, beading down between her perfect size C's. "That wine is making me flush!" Ali said as she stepped out of the car, "Mmn, the air feels so good right now, right?"

Yep, it had definitely kicked in. "Yeah, it does feel nice out here." Jerry replied as he led her into her house. Ali quickly removed and hung up her sweater, took off her heels, and then swiftly reached under her skirt to pull off her pantyhose.

"I just want to feel the air on my legs." She said, giggling, "Wow, that was some good wine." She sat back on the couch, pulling Jerry down with her and tossing her legs over his lap. He started stroking them just above the knees as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Mmmnn," she released a barely audible moan in his ear as he let his fingers stroke a little higher, dipping down into the soft flesh between her legs. Jerry used his free hand to cup her chin, turning her head up so their lips could meet.

He kissed her softly at first, focusing more on his hand that was now traveling up and down her inner thigh, with the lightest touch he could muster. He pushed her skirt up to her waist and let his hand cup her over her panties. Ali pushed down against his hand and he could feel that she was soaked.

She moaned again into his mouth, "I don't know what's come over me but your hands feel so good tonight." She grabbed his free hand and pulled it down to her chest. "Please play with my nipples," she begged, "they are so sensitive right now."

Jerry happily complied, pulling her shirt up and shoving her bra out of the way, he tugged gently on one of her nipples, rolling it between his fingers, "Ah!" She cried out in pleasure as she started grinding against his hand that was still nestled snuggly between her legs.

"Mmmnn," Jerry moaned back, "is this what you want?" And he grabbed her other nipple, pinching it a little harder and pulling.

"Yes! That feels so amazing!" She cried out.

Jerry swiftly wedged his fingers under her panties and shoved a few fingers into her wet pussy. "How does this feel?" He whispered into her ear.

"So good, don't stop!" Ali was now using her leg to grind against his ever hardening cock.

Jerry unzipped his pants and grabbed her hand, placing it into his pants to stroke his cock, "If you like how my fingers feel, I bet you're gonna love my cock inside of you."

Ali pulled away a little then, not sure if she wanted to go all the way yet. She's always slept with men too early in the past but Jerry had been so patient and she really was excited by the size of his cock.

While she was thinking, Jerry pulled her in tight again and reached thumb to pinky to push and shake both of her nipples at the same time, "I know you want it baby. But tell me no and we can stop here."

"No! I mean, yes, don't stop!"

With that, Jerry flipped her onto her hands and knees, bending her over the backside of the couch. He pulled her panties down and his pants, positioning the head of his cock at her entry. Again he asked, "Is this what you want?" He didn't wait for an answer as shoved himself into her.

"Ah! Yes! Please, fuck me hard!" She panted, "I want you so bad right now."

Jerry thrust in and out fast and hard, his balls slapping against her at the end of each thrust. He had a perfect view of her ass and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her little rose bud.

Not asking for permission this time he used the juices from her cunt to wet his thumb and circled her tightest opening a few times before he pushed it into her ass. He pressed down so he could feel his thumb against his cock through her vaginal wall and he felt her jerk and shake against her orgasm.

He let her ride it out and then rode her harder until his own orgasm over came him moments later. They collapsed down onto the couch, both trying to catch their breath.

Jerry nestled himself behind Ali and held her tight. The heat was still radiating off her body as he kissed the back of her neck and shoulders. He stroked her front side softly, across her collar bone, down to her hip bone and back up.

Ali began to shake with desire and whimper quietly. The shaking translated to her ass vibrating against his cock and Jerry was instantly hard again. He repositioned his dick and started grinding himself up between her butt cheeks.

Now on his journey from collar bone to hip bone he ventured lower between her legs with one hand and then up to gather her nipples together with his other hand. He pressed hard in both spots.

She groaned and pressed back onto his cock just at the moment it was passing her tightest hole and the head went in with a pop. Jerry, seizing the element of surprise, swiftly shoved the rest of his 8 inches in.

"Ahhh!" Ali cried out in pain. "Wrong hole Jerry!"

"Sorry!" He replied, "Let me just ease back out slowly." As he did so, Ali's ass resisted by grabbing onto him tighter causing him to somewhat unconsciously go deeper again.

He repeated this pulling out little by little, with a dip deeper in. Out an inch, in a half an inch until he was almost fully out. Not wanting it to be over, he shoved himself back in half way.

"Owe! That hurts Jerry!"

"I'm sorry, it's just so tight. What if I just go slowly? Let you get used to it?" And he started rocking in and out gently, easing deeper in than out with each thrust.

Ali didn't respond but he felt her relax under his weight as he began to fuck her ass harder. "Good girl. Just relax...you're so tight. I'm not gonna last long."

He reached around, found her clit, and began to rub it side to side vigorously. "Ahhh!" She cried out as her ass tightened around his cock.

As her body quaked with aftershocks, Jerry's body stiffened as he came in her ass, shaking in his own climax. "Fuck," he said under his breath.

They laid there until his cock went soft, falling out of her and then he promptly fell asleep, snoring in Ali's ear.

Ali lay awake, wondering why she still felt so alive after having downed nearly a bottle of wine at dinner and having the best sex of her life. Eventually she was able to pass out.

The next morning Jerry woke up to the smell of coffee. He found Ali in the kitchen. She blushed as she looked up at him, "I don't know what got into me last night, but I had fun."

She kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her tippy toes. He let his hands slide down to grab her ass, and squeezed it, pushing his morning wood against her. "I think it's time for a repeat."

She pushed him off her. "Don't get so greedy. And the anal was a one time deal so I hope you enjoyed taking advantage of my drunkenness mister!"

"Advantage? You were begging for it. But okay. I'll be a gentleman for you."

As Ali fixed them breakfast, Jerry texted his dealer, "Anymore Molly?"

"Yeah, how much do you need?" Jerry smiled, licking his lips as he stared at Ali's ass while she stood at the stove. He had to have it again.