Dost Ke Saath Uski Behan Ki Chudai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
392 Followers

We both hugged each other tightly and were moaning loudly. My cum was so much for her little choot as it was leaking out from her love hole and was making a big patch on the bed sheets. We stay there in the same position for some time collecting our breaths. Then I slowly got up from her and took my semi hard cock from her sweet choot. A strange sound came up as I took my cock out of her choot like some one sucked it once more. Shilpa smiled and kissed me again and said, "I love you Sunny bhai". "BHAI? kya ho gaya hai tumko Shilpa, tum mujhe sirf Sunny nahi keh sakteen?" She smiled and said nothing. And then she saw my semi hard cock and immediately took it into her little white hands, looked it with eyes full of love and said.

"My God! Sunny bhai, AApka lund to Bhaiya se bhi bada hai".

"Kyaaaa kahaaaa??????? I shouted "Shilpa tumko kaise pata keh mera lund Rohan kay lund se bara hai?" I asked her in a shaking voice."

"Iss liye kyoun keh yeh roz mera lund apni choot main laite hai." A familiar voice came out from the door and when I saw there, I got the shock of my life because he was none other then, but Rohan himself, standing stark naked in the middle of the open door. His eyes were red with lust and his cock was fully erect with some precum on its tip. He must be watching the show for quite a long time. He looked so much aroused. I went so embarrassed that I immediately covered my body with the blanket. He straight came into the room. Shilpa was smiling after watching my condition. Rohan went near his own little sister's naked body, parted her milky white and creamy thighs and in no time, started licking her pussy which was already filled with my and her cum.

Dear friends, I never believed that Incest really exists, atleast in our society. Before that I thought that this was just in the stories but now I was watching with my own eyes that my best old buddy was licking his own younger sister's choot. Then within no time, Rohan lied on the bed and they got into the 69 position right beside me. Shilpa came on him and put her wet choot on his face and started sucking her own big brother's hard erection. I became so much horny by watching them doing such act. My mind was spinning with disbelief and lust and my cock again got hard inside the blanket. Rohan then put Shilpa aside, looked towards me and said, " Daikho Sunny, main tumko kuch batana chahta hoon, I don't know what you think but yes we do fuck each other. Please be open-minded. Aur haan! Shilpa humesha se tumhare saath mentally attatched thi aur jab se humne yeh sab kuch karna shuru kiya hai, who aksar chudai kay waqt tumahra naam laite thi aur even kabhi to yeh imagine karti thi keh ussko main nahi, balkeh tum chod rahe ho.... Aur jab main tumse mila aur maine wapas aa kar yeh sab Shilpa ko bataya to uss ne mujh se request ki keh usse tumhare aur meray saath 3some sex karna hai. Tab maine soch liya keh apni payari behna ki yeh khoahish main zaroor pori karoon ga aur jab Shilpa yahaan aaye thi to main bhi usskay saath he tha, laiken main bahar he ruk gaya aur key hole se sab kuch daikhne laga, aur jab tum donon ne chudai shuru ki to main control nahi kar saka aur apne kapre utar kar ander aa gaya. Ab please Shilpa ki yeh 3some wali khoahish bhi pori kar do" I looked towards Shilpa and saw a shy smile on her face.

I was so aroused after listening this and so I put off the blanket and came towards Shilpa and started kissing her and put my hand on her choot and inserted one finger inside her love hole. Rohan saw my hard cock and said in excitement." Wah yaara, tera lund to bohat mota aur hard hai, I must say keh meri behna ki choice bare zabardast hai." And he slowly started stroking my cock and in the mean time Shilpa was stroking her own brother's cock. All of us were on our knees. Playing with each other's sex organs. After some time, they both made me lie on the bed on my back and Shilpa came up on me. Rohan suddenly got up and went towards the washroom. Shilpa's face was towards me, and then she raised her hips a little, held my hard throbbing cock in her small hand and guided it towards her lovely choot. She adjusted the swelling crown of my cock on her choot hole and sat on it slowly, Her choot engulfed my whole erection. She then lied on me, put her lips on mine and started kissing me with passion and her cute perfect milky white hips were started moving up and down slowly on my shaft. Within a minute, I saw Rohan on the washroom's door. He had a bottle of baby oil in his hands. He gave me a smile and said. " Chal Sunny, aaj tu daikh kaisay ik bhai apni payari si behna ko chodta hay." He put some oil in his hands and rubbed it on his hard cock. He then came up on the bed and sat behind Shilpa's ass.

I understood his intentions and said. " Daikh Rohan, Shilpa ko bohat dard ho ga ager tu ne isski gaand main apna lund ghusaya to, koi uth na jaye iss ki cheekhain sun kar?" He laughed and said, " Meri jaan Sunny, meri payari behna ne bohat dafa mera lund apni gaand main liya hay, isse kuch nahi ho ga, aur tu fiker na kar, Mom, Dad ka bedroom ground floor per hay, aur dosra yeh keh woh aaj totally drunk thay issliye who kal dopehar se pehlay nahi uthen gay." In the mean time, Shilpa was now fucking me with full long and steady strokes while licking my whole face with her tongue. Rohan then held her hips in his hands and stopped her motions. He then poured lot of baby oil on her ass hole and some more on his cock. He then inserted his cock slowly in her ass. Shilpa moaned loudly and the grip of her choot getting tighter on my deeply buried shaft. I felt Rohan's cock slowly entering in Shilpa's gaand and then in few seconds, he managed to insert his full length inside his sister ass and then he immediately started giving her very slow but long thrusts. My cock could feel his cock moving inside her ass through the thin layer of flesh, which was parting her ass hole and her pussy. It was so sensational for me, I never felt such pleasure before in my life and having 3some with that cute brother and sister was so arousing for me. She was on top of me and her perfect boobs were hanging just above my face.

I grabbed them in my hands and kissed them one by one and simultaneously gave her choot some strong jerks with my hard cock from underneath. Rohan was now fucking his sister's ass like a dog from above and even though it was a winter season, we all were sweating heavily with the sexual heat. Shilpa was moaning quite rapidly now. "Ahhhh chodo apni payari behna ko... ohhhhhuuhhh koi daikhe ga to kya kahe ga keh kaisay ik saga bhai aur ik monh bola bhai apni 8 saal choti behna ko chod rahe hain.... Ahhhhh chodo Rohan bhai, phar do meri gaand, Ohhhh Sunny bhai, phar do meri choot ko, shabashhhh meray shero, chodo mujhe...uuugggghhhhh." She was out of control with lust and with her, Rohan and I was also coming closer and closer towards our climax, It was Rohan who first grunted and pushed his cock deep inside Shilpa's ass hole, My cock felt his cock swelled to its maximum, and then I felt his body was shaking and jerking, He was coming inside his little sister's ass.

Then he got up and fell on the huge double bed beside us. Shilpa and I was on the edge too, she started fucking me with full force and lust and then her pussy gripped my cock and milked it as she forcefully pushed down her pussy over my cock. My cock gave her pussy a natural response, it swelled and we both came simultaneously. Our bodies were shivering with lust. After that, she got off from me, almost breathless and lied between Rohan and me. She was the best example of a pure hardcore lovemaking that time. Her beautiful legs were fully parted and both her ass and pussy were filled with our sperms and our love juices were leaking from both of her hot luscious holes. Then after sometimes, we started talking and then they told me how they started that incest love affair. But I will tell you about that in detail in my next story. We then fucked the whole night and after that, they both left the room and I went to sleep naked like a tired horse. We fucked countless times in between the next whole week.

Feedback from Indians (preferable females) welcome. I am also looking for a steady net friend. In case any Indian female is interested, please mail me through this site. Response guaranteed.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
392 Followers
12