Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim told her she didn't have to be scared of Lee and that is why he would be there if she decide to try it. She had nothing to worry about with him and he would be OK with it as long as she got sexual satisfaction and didn't met Lee alone and not tell him. He said, "And baby! I've seen Lee's cock. I'm sure Lee would satisfy your sexual frustration completely. It would only be one time and then we could get back to their lives."

He smiled and said, "That is unless you wanted to try it more than once." He was sort of kidding but also was serious.

She said, "Good question Tim. What if that happened? Would you be OK with it? I mean what if I wanted it from Lee on a regular basis? Say once or twice a month or a week? Or more!"

He didn't say anything for a minute or two, then he said, "OK! That could happen sure. And if it did I'm sure we could set something up. I'm sure Lee would help us. Lee's a friend and only offered to help us after I talked with him. So don't be mad at Lee baby! I was the one who suggested it. And if you tell me to forget it I will, but you really should think about it before you just say no."

She sighed loudly and then said, "No! It's you who should think about it Tim! Let me say it another way Timmy so you will understand what I'm afraid of."

He told her to go ahead and to say anything she wanted about it. He would be happy to discuss it completely. He wanted to help solve their problem. She said, "Well so do I baby! So do I. But I don't want to solve that problem and create a larger and more painful one for you or me or both of us to replace it."

Tim said, "But, how could that happen Dot?"

She said, "OK. Look! Did you think about what would happen if I really, I mean really enjoyed it? What if I wanted it more than once? What if I wanted it often and the more I had it the more I wanted it?"

Tim said, "Like I said Dot, we can talk about that once you see if you do want to do it the first time. If you want it more than once I won't have a problem as long as you still loved me and stayed with me."

She said, "No Timmy we need to think about that now. Because after I did it the first time, it might be to late to talk about it."

He said, "I don't understand? Why? Why would it be too late to talk about doing it again? If it makes you happy and keeps you satisfied then I think I would be OK with you doing it again Dot. Again, as long as you loved only me and stayed married to me and just use Lee's cock for sexual pleasure. I don't think I would have a problem with you seeing him say once a month or something like that."

She said, "TIM!!! Wake up and smell the roses, sweetie. What if the sex was so good and so satisfying I wanted Lee say once a week? Or more than that?"

Tim didn't answer her. So she continued by saying, "What if after a few times with Lee and his big cock that I find I wanted him more than I wanted you. I mean after I did it with him a number of times you know me, I would have some feelings for the man Tim. What if I wanted it from him and only him and not from you any more, ever? Did you think about that?"

He just looked at her and still didn't answer her. So Dot said, "What if he turned me on so much that I told you I didn't want to be with you any more sexually or even tell you I didn't want to be married to you any more? What then? Oh Timmy can't you see this could really hurt us, both of us. And I'm not going to try it! OK?."

Tim finally said, "Well how do you know that will happen? As frustrated as you are Dot I'm afraid you will eventually cheat on me with some guy anyway. That's why I think you should tried it and see how you feel. If you want to do it more than once with Lee like I said we could discuss it between all three of us. You would never treat me like that telling me you don't want me any more or that you didn't want to stay married to me Dot. You're to good of a woman. And if you want to fuck Lee more than once or twice, well we can cross that bridge when we come to it baby. I just wanted you to be happy and satisfied in every way."

As the days went by this seemed to be the total subject of their conversation. They chatted about it almost every other night after the kids went to bed. While Dot was very excited thinking about Lee and his big black cock that she knew he had, she was very afraid of what she would feel if she allowed it to happen. How would it change their relationship? Would it? Would things ever be the same between her and Tim again if she allowed Lee to take her? She expressed all of her fears to Tim but Tim seemed to think she was making a mountain out of noting. He said they could at least move towards that direction. He said, "You know Dot maybe you're right. Maybe we should go slow and have you maybe........have a date with Lee. Maybe you should go out with him a couple of times. Date him for lack of a better word along with me too sweetie. You know go out to dinner or go dancing or just have him come over and visit with us. You'll see what a great guy he is. You know, do things like maybe letting him kiss you or touch you, maybe pet with him and see how you feel about it. Hell Dottie if he gets you hot and I see it I might be able to get you off that night. But it might be the way to see how you feel about letting him go all the way with you. You know get to know him better and let him get closer to you. Then if you feel OK with it we can talk more or you can just let it go further one night until you feel you want to stop. How does that sound? I'm just so scared of loosing you to someone because I can't satisfy you baby!"

He was almost begging by the time that he finished talking. Dot felt sorry and sad for him. He was scared, and she was afraid. What a great way to go through your life. He said, "How about going out with him if he asks you to? I mean maybe you could have dinner, maybe the three of us could have dinner together. But for the purposes of that night and this sort of test, you would be his date for that night. I would be along as sort of a...chaperon or driver.

If you feel you want to continue you can tell us. Then you and Lee can go where you want even back home. I can be with you or you can book a hotel room and can tell me to go home. That way you can go as far as you feel you want. I'll be there to stop him if he doesn't stop when you tell him too."

She said, "And if I don't like it?"

Tim said, "If you feel the night has gone far enough you can tell us and we'll leave. You and I will drive home and the date will be over. You'll be safe yet you will begin to know if you could actually go further and maybe have sex with Lee."

She wasn't sure about it but she didn't say no. So Tim told her she should think about it some more and then they could discuss it again. He said, "I think the only way you'll know for sure how involved and still feel safe with Lee, is if you sort of date him. Go slow and easy and I'll be there as long as you want me to be. If he get out of hand or you start to feel like you're loosing control and don't want too do it any longer Dottie you can ask me to take you home. That will be it. You'll know you don't want to see him again or you don't want to go any further with him that night and that's it. We'll think of something else to try and solve our problem.

They sat there for awhile and didn't say any more. Finally Tim said, "Look let's forget Lee today. How would you like to go to dinner and then dancing?"

She was sort of shocked but told him yes. Then she asked, "Oh baby yes! Just you and me right? No Lee, it's our date, right, just the two of us?"

He smiled and told her it would be just the two of them. He said, "And then perhaps we could come back to the house and I can try and satisfy you again. Maybe I can try tonight too if you're willing to put up with me."

She kissed him and hugged him and told him he had a date. They didn't go out that much and hardly every went dancing! He told her they would do it Saturday and he wanted to show again how sorry he was for what he did. She told him she liked Lee, actually liked him a lot, but she was shocked that her husband wanted her to fuck another man that's all. It was very upsetting. Now that she had recovered and had time to think about it she realized it was done out of love for her. She also knew it was one of Tim's greatest fantasies to see her with another man. She kissed him and said she was sorry too for being such a bitch for so long.

He told her to forget about it and she should see if one of the parents could take the kids all night Saturday. He said, "That way we can be sure to have sex when we come home. I promise I will try and make you cum with my cock Dottie. I'll try very hard to make sure you have a cock orgasm Saturday night somehow baby!"

She kissed him again and then asked what she should wear. He told her to go buy something new, something sexy. She kissed him and took his hand. They walked into the bedroom and she told him she would shower and be right back. Tim knew when she did this that she would present her pussy to him to love. If his cock didn't do it for her his tongue and mouth sure did. She stepped into the shower thinking of Lee and what she knew about him. She washed and played with her body for a while until she felt she would cum. She was thinking of Lee and as she did climax she wasn't thinking of Tim.

Finally she came out of the shower in only a towel and walked to the bed. She smiled at her husband who was nude and stroking his cock. He had showered in the other bathroom. His hair was still wet. She saw his cock standing up hard. She wished it was a little longer maybe 3 or 4-inches and then life would be perfect.

Dropping the towel she stood in front of him presenting her body to his eyes. Tim loved her body and smiled when he saw her breasts rising and falling. They were so nice and big and full and sat up high with almost no sage at all. Much more than a mouthful or even a handful for Tim and he loved to suck and squeeze them. She remembered when he couldn't keep his hands off of them. They had fucked all the time back them. She seemed to think all marriages after time when into a stale and boring life style.

Dot had great tits, and she was very proud of them and lifted them for Tim to see that her nipples had begun to harden from her excitement. As she climbed into bed and took his cock in her hand. He moved his hand away from his cock and used them to cup her lovely breasts. She lowered her mouth and started to suck him. He moaned with pleasure as he squeezed her right breast as it hung down over his stomach. She moaned too as her passion began to grow faster now that Tim was touching her. He had one of his hands between her legs now rubbing her ass and pussy. She loved having her ass rubbed and played with. As Tim slipped a finger into her now wet pussy she sucked him harder. She began to pump her head up and down on his cock as she moved her body around and straddled his head with her knees.

She lowered her pussy down over his mouth in the classic 69 position as she felt his wonderful tongue go into its hole deep. She moaned again as she sucked. Tim began to eat her pussy like he always did. He was good at it and soon she was rotating her pussy on his face enjoying the great feeling as she came closer and closer to cumming. He told her in a muffled voice that he was going to cum and she should stop sucking him. She knew these days that once Tim shot his load he was usually finished for the night. So she move her mouth off of his cock. She turned around and sat on his face now as she looked down into his eyes. She loved Tim very much but she needed fucking much more than she needed to be eaten. She held his head and moved on his face getting the best feeling from his mouth and tongue. He loved when she did this and worked hard to please her. He was succeeding. She threw her head back and cried out as she began to orgasm. Her pussy sucked his tongue and he could taste her juices as they flowed freely now. She moaned, "Oh Timmy! Oh yes baby! Suck me! Suck my clit! Now baby! Now! Suck it! Jesus baby Yes!!!"

He was doing what he knew she loved and when he pushed a finger all the way into her ass hole she screamed and climaxed hard on his mouth! She began to recover and quickly moved her body down over his. Dot took his hard cock in three of her fingers and opened her legs wide as she inserted him, pushing her pussy lips apart and letting him into her hot wet hole. He moaned with joy as he felt his cock being swallowed fully by her wet warm eager pussy. "Oh God Timmy!" she moaned as she felt it go as far s it could go into her body.

She began to rock back and forth on his cock smiling down at him as he reached up and cupped both of her full breasts. Her nipples actually hurt from her desire. "Oh God! Oh God Tim! Fuck me! Make me cum! Please baby! Make me cum tonight", she cried out.

As she moved faster now she rocked and pumped her body quicker and faster on his. She loved her husband and knew she would actually scream if she had a cock orgasm from him tonight, she was very close. She began to rub her clit with her fingers! Back and forth they flew over her round red bud poking out from between its hood walls. "Oh Timmy! I'm so close baby! So close! Hold off baby! Hold off", she moaned.

She bent forward and hung her breasts in his face. He sucked on one nipple like he was starving. She was almost panting now. Faster and faster she rocked on his cock and then she felt it. Building and building and building she moaned deep and lustful. Tim knew she was close but so was he. He moaned and she yelled, "A few more seconds. Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh Timmy! YES!!!! YES!! YES!!!!!!"

And with that, she felt Tim's cock thicken and get harder as he exploded inside her filling her with shot after shot of his warm cum. She cried out as her own orgasm hit her at the same time. She continued to rock and pump until Tim grabbed her hips and pushed her down hard holding her as tight as he could against him as he thrust up one last time. He was peaking and so was she. She screamed into his shoulder with her lust and then she screamed lower with her rapture as the man she loved was making her cum so good.

She fell forward on top of him and she felt him hold her tightly as they both began to recover from one of the best fucks they had in months if not years. She kissed him and told him she loved him so much. That was when she began to blush. She knew why too. She held Tim so he wouldn't see the fear in her eyes and the redness on her face. The entire time Tim had fucked her she was thinking of Lee. What she didn't know was that Tim was thinking of Lee too. They both were thinking of his big black cock doing to her what Tim's cock had just barely done tonight. They had both had the best sex they had in months maybe years and it was thanks to the fantasy of seeing in their brains Lee fucking Dee. She shook with fear as she kissed and held her husband tight.

Finally they rolled over and she cuddled with him until he got up and went to the bathroom. She was thinking, "Please Timmy forget about Lee. Forget about having me fuck him. I know it will only make you sad and hurt our marriage so much."

Tim was think how great it was tonight and he knew part of it was due to Lee. He would continue with his plan to get her to fuck his black friend. He came back to the bed and kissed her good night. Then he rolled over and began to fall asleep.

Dot just lay there feeling scared of what she was feeling. Yet she also felt very excited and stimulated very, very stimulated. Two men wanted her and one wanted her very much. She knew if Tim pushed her or if she was with Lee again like that night when they danced and then talked on the phone later she wasn't sure if she could control her sexual feelings. She reached between her open legs to feel her puffy wet just fucked pussy. She ran her fingers over the slit feeling Tim's cum leaking out of her. She smiled and said to herself, "Well at least tonight was wonderful and Timmy did made me cum with his cock."

She rolled over and closed her eyes but sleep didn't come to her until much later. She was thinking about all the things, which were effecting her life. The kids, the job, the house and her husband all came into her brain, and of course there was Lee too. She could feel Lee's cock pressing against her as she danced with him. She couldn't help it she put her hand tighter into her pussy and inserted two of her fingers as she closed her legs and squeezed them tight around her hand. She could feel Tim's cum wet them and she began to move them in and out of her hole. She slowly began to fuck herself as she was thinking how it would have felt tonight if Lee's much bigger cock was in her and she was riding it like she had with Tim's. She moaned and began to cum again. This time it was an orgasm that took her breath away. She shook while she was cumming from this orgasm. But she shook afterwards from the fear she felt. She wasn't sure what she was going to do.

That Saturday Dot looked fantastic. Her all black outfit and underwear gave her a sort of sexy sluty beautiful woman look. Under her skirt and blouse she had on thigh hips shaded black, a very small black thong and half cup bra that elevated her full D size breasts even higher. Her skirt was short maybe 5 inches above her knees. It was tight and extenuated her read end. And her blouse was silky low cut enough to show a good deal of breasts. Yes, Dot looked extremely erotic yet very classy and dressy. Her 5-inch heels made her legs look shapelier and as a result accented her read end, which in turn emphasize her beautiful body. There was nothing she could do to make her breasts any more gorgeous sine they were already there. The large full 36-Ds mounds of womanly pride were always sitting up even without the VS bra. But tonight with the new bra they sat up even higher than normal with a much deep cleavage. The half bra left her nipples just sitting on the edge if they got hard they would point out over the bra. Hot was the word for her tonight and she had dress just for Tim. She looked perfect with her hair and makeup professionally done for her that afternoon.

When she walked into the living room where her husband was stand he did a double take which made Dot smile and feel happy about herself since she had worked very hard for this night. She felt that Tim was very proud of her as they walked into the restaurant and were seated at their table. The people waiting on them all seem to linger a little longer as they looked at this lovely woman sitting in the booth. Without a doubt Dot was one of the most if not the most attractive and best-looking woman in the place. And they were sitting in a nice quiet area so they could chat and play if they wanted too.

The dinner at the restaurant was very nice and Dot was having a good time until she saw Lee and a woman walking into the place heading to the other side of the room. She whispered to Tim that Lee had just walked in and she didn't want to see him tonight. But Tim suggested they go say hello if they finished eating before Lee did. She really didn't feel like it, but Tim insisted so she went along so they wouldn't fight about it. But she felt so uneasy.

Dot watched as the waiter seated the other couple at a table along the edge that over looked the first floor. Dot could see them both very clearly. They looked like they knew each other very well. She was smiling and holding his arm and even kissed him a few times during the meal. She sighed a sigh of relief thinking Lee was there with his steady woman. Dot looked over at Tim and said, "Maybe we should just leave them alone."

Tim said, "No Dot. He's a friend. I'm going to go over there and say hi to him. You can wait here if you want I'll only be a minute."