Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Dot goes to Lee's home and is alone with him.
12.3k words
4.18
80k
43

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now late Saturday and Tim and Dot both knew this was the day Dot was to go out with Lee to a concert and then dinner. She was already dress for her date. While sitting at the kitchen table talking to each other the phone rang. Dot reached over her husband's head for it and knew it was Lee calling to see if they still had a date for 4PM only 20 minutes from now.

When she picked it up she walked past Tim and stood in the living room. Tim couldn't hear all of what she was saying but she laughed and giggled a lot. He noticed that the dress she was wear was very short and hung only about 3 inches down over her butt barely covered her ass cheeks. The blouse she had on was very low cut and with the three buttons she had undone it hardly held her breasts and showed a great deal of her beautiful cleavage. "No bra", he said to himself, "she's not wearing a bra. I wonder if she has panties on?"

It gave her the appearance she was displaying her breasts for everyone to see. Dot knew when Tim and she went out alone without the kids he liked her to dress sexy, even a little smutty. He liked the men to look at her and he felt proud. But this afternoon Dot was going out but not with her husband but with a black man and she wouldn't have Tim with her. He wasn't so sure he liked the way she had dressed for her date with Lee.

Tim listened closer by the doorway and heard her say, "Yes he agreed. Yes, just like we figured. Yes, he will. Yes baby! I know you do. So do I! OK see you in about 20 minutes, I'll be ready and waiting and eager."

She laughed and then came into the kitchen and saw her husband standing by the door. She smiled at him and moved closer pressing her body against his. She kissed him on the lips the first time in over a day and a half as she said, "Timmy! I'm surprised at you! Listening to my conversation. You knew it was Lee didn't you?"

He shook his head yes as he reached around her to hold her close. She smiled and pushed him away gently. No Timmy! I'm almost ready to go out with Lee. I don't want you to get my makeup or hair messed up or wrinkle my clothes."

He tried again and she said, "TIM!! NO! I'm not your date today. I'm going out with Lee and I won't be your wife again until I come home. And when I come home to you then we'll make love so good baby! Are you nervous?"

He sighed and said yes as he sat down. Dot was a little surprised that Tim seemed to just accepting the fact that he was not allowed to touch her. She was sure he was going to pull her to him shove his tongue into her mouth and mall her body. . It was like Lee had told her. Tim didn't try again but said, "OK! OK! I won't touch you Dot!"

She knew Tim was upset now and his emotions were running wild. Lee had warned her he would go up and down with them all week. Right now he was down and she knew Tim was a wreck. She smiled and came over to him. She moved his legs together and sat on his lap. She put her arms around him and said, "Well I don't think it would be that bad if I kissed my husband and let him touch me a little do you sweetie? But don't you dare try and put your finger, tongue or cock in my pussy. You hear? Gently Timmy, be gentle! And don't try to take my clothes off. You're not my date today or tonight, Lee is and only he is allowed to do any of that. When I come home I'll be yours again."

He smiled at her and ran his hand over her breasts. Her nipples swelled immediately. She was hot but not for Tim's hand. She was hot for Lee's cock. As Tim gave her a little tongue he slowly moved his hand down her body to her thigh. He slid his hand up her inner thigh and she opened her legs a little teasing him and so he could feel her pussy on the outside of her red thong. It felt very warm and a little wet. He moaned feeling the thong and she fucked his mouth with her tongue. As he rubbed her pussy he also moved her skirt up higher and higher.

Dot knew he wanted to see the thong and so she opened her legs wider so he could lift her skirt higher. "Why don't you get on your knees Timmy and take a real good look at it", she said almost smiling.

When Tim had her skirt up around her stomach he knelt between her legs and looked to see a red thong just barely covering her swollen pussy lips. He also saw the small wet stain in the center of it. She held his head against her thing and took her hand and moved the material of the thong to the side. As she held his face so he wouldn't try and lick her cunt she moved the pussy lips open and Tim saw that they were huge with her blood filled excitement.

Tim's fingers immediately began to open the lips to her sex. She moaned as she stroked his face and felt his finger going into her hole. She grabbed his hand and said, "Timmy! I told you no! STOP! OK! That's it. Stop and get up! Your hand shouldn't even been down there. You know that's for Lee tonight not you! In fact if you don't behave it may not be yours when I come home. I just might not let you touch my pussy for a week maybe two weeks. Now behave yourself. I have to go finish up. Lee will be here in 20 minutes."

She stood and adjusted her clothing. She saw the lump in Tim's slacks. It wasn't anywhere near as large as Lee's but Tim had a big hard on as he stayed kneeing on the kitchen floor. Her pussy was almost dripping as she walked away from her husband shaking her perfect ass as she went into the bedroom. She finished up and then looked at herself in the mirror. She lifted her skirt and smiled seeing the red thong with her wet spot in the middle of it. She finished up and walked out of the room and back to the living room where Tim was now sitting and waiting. She lifted her skirt and adjusted her thong. She smiled at her husband as he was watching her. She said, "You like it? I picked it up this week for Lee. You think he'll like it Timmy?"

Tim said, "Yes......of course he'll like it Dot. You look very sexy in it."

She thanked him and rubbed her puffy pussy with her hand, as she stood right in front of her husband's face. It was another five minutes before they heard the doorbell ring. She asked Tim to get it for her and she hurried back into the bedroom a few minutes. Tim opened the front door and saw Lee walk into his house like he owned it. He patted Tim on the shoulder and said, "Hey Timmy, how you doing? Is Dot ready yet?"

Tim sighed and said, "Yes, she'll be out in a minute. Look could you just go to the concert and then bring her home?"

Lee looked at him and said, "Well.....sure if that's what Dot wants Tim. Did you ask her?"

Tim looked down at the floor and said, "No. No I didn't but I want you to do it for me Lee. Please! I can't take this."

As he finished talking, Dot was standing in the doorway. Lee saw her outfit and whistled. She smiled and said, "Tim! We agreed to this all week. If you didn't want me to go out with Lee why the hell didn't you just tell me this week? Look Tim I'm going out and if I'm hungry or if Lee is hungry we're going to stop and eat. I'll be home by.......when do you think Lee?"

He smiled and said, "Well that depends Dot. But I would say you should be back here by midnight, maybe 1AM at the latest."

Tim looked up at Lee and then looked over at his wife. He said, "Mid...midnight! Why so late?"

He said, "Well if there's a band and dancing where we eat Tim, we might dance a little. Remember when we danced the last time Dot?"

She smiled and told him she would never forget. Then she looked at her husband and saw the dejected look on his face. She came to him and patted his face and said, "You know why we'll be so late Timmy. And you know that you want this as much as we both do to baby. I promise you Timmy I'll tell you everything when I get home. Wait up for me, don't fall asleep OK? But!! No masturbation please. Save your cum for me."

Tim was just about ready to say something when Lee asked, "Are you ready to go baby?"

Dot grabbed her purse and gave her husband a peak on the cheek. "I'll see you later tonight sweetie. Thank you Tim."

She turned and walked out the door with Lee behind her. He said, "I'll see you Tim. I'll make sure Dot is taken well care of buddy. Don't worry Tim! See you later."

Tim watched as his wife swung her legs around to get into Lee's car. She did it slowly and had them open just a little, as she looked right at him and smiled. "Thank God", he was thinking, "At least Lee hadn't seen her red thong. Yet!"

But then he knew that before this night was over Lee would be sliding that thong off of his wife's body before he pumped his big black cock into her. As Lee got into the driver's side Dot looked at Tim standing in the door and she mouthed the words, "I love you."

Then she turned towards Lee so she was now facing him. With the back of her head facing her husband Tim watched the car pull away. He watched until the car was out of sight. Then he closed the front door. He walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. He straightened up the kitchen and then walked into the bedroom. When he came into the room he stopped dead. He looked at the bed and there in the center of it was Dot's red thong! He said, "OH God she took her panties off before she even left the fucking house."

That sight gave him his real reality. "Oh God she is going to fuck him again tonight! I know it for sure now that's why she left the thong in the center of our bed. She was telling me exactly that she can't wait to fuck him and his big cock!" I know that's why she left her thong for me to see.

The reality hit him hard as he picked up the thong and saw the small note folder in quarters sitting in the crotch part of it. Holding the thong in one hand he opened the note and read it.

"My loving husband: I can't thank you enough for this night. I didn't think I would need these and so I left them for you. I wiped my wet pussy on then a few times; it was so wet with anticipation of being with Lee again. I also did it so you would have something to remind you of me until I get home and you can have the real thing again. When I get home I'll give you all of me I promise. And I'll tell you what Lee did to my pussy. Now if you jerk off Timmy I'll know it. And you won't hear what we did tonight or get any closer to my pussy than this for two weeks. So wait, and resist and don't screw this up. Why not just lay on the bed and smell my excitement for Lee's big black cock? Let the thong lay over your face and try to rest. But don't you dare jerk off or cum! OK? I Love You! Dot"

Lee drove towards the concert and Dot talked to Lee all about Tim and his fantasy. He told her he had a book that might help her understand what Tim wanted out of this type of relationship and he would be happy to give it to her to read. If she read it, it could help to make it even better for him and for her and him too. Lee and Dot were very pleasant with each other and enjoyed their time alone.

He began to tell her all about the book. It would explain how to become a more dominant woman with Tim. She would also learn much more about his cuckold desires. Then they both could all play a larger part in this fantasy and it really could give Tim the pleasure and pain that he wanted and craved. He laughed and said, "And I'll be happy to be there to help you live it out with him by letting him watch us fuck each other more and more. I'm thinking from the way you look and act with me that old Timmy has made a big mistake."

She said, "I think so too Lee. But I do love him. So don't forget that please. But if he wants me to fuck other men while he watches then I want you to be that other man."

She smiled as he moved his hand off the steering wheel and ran it up her smooth shapely leg, which rested on the seat. She had bent one of her knees resting it on the seat as she showed him a great deal of her upper thigh. He hand was warm and she enjoyed it as he moved it higher up her open leg. Then she felt this sort of shock pass over her. It was a sort of feeling of being sexually pulled much closer to Lee than she had the last time they had been together. His touch gave her a chill and a stimulant she had never felt before. It was like burning sexual heat and was so strong. It centered in her body and she felt her wetness beginning around her pussy. It scared her because it made her want him to pull the car over and take her right there right and then. She wanted him to fuck her right there, no foreplay just fucking.

Lee looked at her and said, "Dot! Are you OK?"

She sighed and said, "Oh yes, very OK baby."

As she felt his hand run up the top of her inner thigh and touch her wet pussy for the first time today she took her hand and held his on her cunt. He felt her swollen pussy lips and using his fingers he spread them as he opened her pussy. She didn't stop him like she had stopped Timmy. She most likely couldn't stop Lee anyway. If he wanted something he took it. He smiled and said, "No panties! I like that Dot! You are such a devil. Move over here closer to me baby and lift that skirt. Let me see what I'm having for dinner tonight! Let me get my fingers wet with your essence."

She smiled and moaned to herself. "He always said the most sexist and nasty things to me at just the right time", she giggled as she slid around and faced him as she moved closer to him.

When she moved and slid across the seat closer to him she let his hand hold her pussy and she opened her legs wider as her skirt came up higher over her lovely thighs. But she raised it even higher up around her stomach showing him what she knew he wanted to see, her bald white pussy slit. He smiled as he looked down and saw her pink shaved little pussy. Lee loved looking at a white woman's pussy. He felt white women had beautiful pussy compared to black woman. He rubbed it and it was very wet. She looked at him and then at his hand and said, "Play with it for me baby. I love to see your fingers and hands play with my body Lee, you get me so worked up. Make me even more wet for you."

She opened her legs even wider for him and he smiled since he didn't even have to ask her to do it. She was learning fast what a black man liked. He had already told her black men like women to open their legs when they move their hands between them. They didn't want to ask the woman if she wanted it she should do it automatically. He knew she wanted it

As he drove his hand cupped her snatch and rubbed it. Lee moved his hand all over her pussy exploring and teasing her. Then as the car stopped at a light he looked at her as he slowly inserted his long thick middle finger feeling it go deeper and deeper into her. She moaned and threw her head back as he went as deep as he could get his finger. She felt so slutty so nasty and evil sitting there in his car with her legs wide open as this black man finger fucked her at a red light! Jesus it was so erotic she never felt she could ever be this nasty. She loved it. Another shock ran into her body and this one centered on his finger that was now slowly moved in and out and around in her opening hole. "Jesus he's finger fucking me right here in the car at a fucking stop light", she said to herself.

Dot moaned and held his hand with her own as he wiggled his finger inside her. She said, "You know I really did want to see the concert today Lee but now I'd much rather see your house and see your bedroom and especially see that large and very hard cock jumping in your pants. She reached for it and gave the big shaft a squeeze. She felt it jump in her hand. He stopped for another red light and she turned his head and looked directly into his eyes as she said, "I want to see it as it enters my pussy and fucks me hard and long again tonight Lee. Let's skip the concert and go right to your house. Please!"

He smiled hearing the pleading in her voice. She really wanted and needed his cock now. He kissed her as the light turned green. He turned left and headed towards his house. Lee said, "I don't live far from the park Dot! Who the hell wants to listen to music when we can listen to the sounds of us fucking? You and I can make our own music? We'll be there in 5 minutes Dot."

He kept his finger in her moving it in and out of her. Dot began to hump on it now lifting her beautiful hips up and down off the seat as she rocked her pelvis on his hand. His finger already was pleasing her as much as Tim's cock did. She told him, "I have been so hot and wet all week waiting for this damn slow Saturday to get here. Oh God I think I'm going to cum! Oh God Lee Give me another.....oh Lee!! Oh yes! Oh please baby!"

He said, "Another what baby?"

She moaned, "Another...give me another......Ahhhhh God! Put another finger in me! Now Lee!"

He used his ring finger and his middle finger and pushed both into her. She cried out softly and humped her pussy like some female animal in heat as she began to climax in the front seat of his car fucking his fingers like a dog fucks a leg. She was so worked up she would have fucked him anywhere right then. She flooded the seat with her wetness as her thighs and her ass pumped and she held his hand against her pussy. She humped and humped and humped against it and then she began climaxing with her eyes closed and her head thrown back.

Lee was at a stop sign and sat there and watched this very beautiful white woman getting off on his fingers. He sat there watching her lust and her desire and then her rapture as her body worked it way into and out of a huge sexual climax. Then the guy behind him blew his horn and he came back to earth and pulled away.

When Dot recovered, she was out of breath and said, "WOW! That was a good one. You know I left my red thong that I purchased for you on the bed for my husband to find. He should have found it by now and knows I'm in your car and not wearing anything under my short skirt. Think he knows for sure now that I'm going to fuck you hard and long again tonight? You think he's hard now Lee?"

Lee laughed and said, "Well I don't know about Timmy baby, but I sure the hell am. Feel."

She reached over again and began playing with his cock.

As her husband lay on the bed in their bedroom with her thong in his hand and holding it to his face, his wife was covering the head of Lee's big black cock with her mouth and hand as he drove down his front street. As he parked the car in his garage, he slid the seat all the way back to give her more room. He watched as Dot sucked his cock for a few more minutes and then when she finally looked up she said, "Oh good, we're here. Come on take me inside. I can't wait for this big cock much longer!"

But Lee didn't want to rush it this time, he wanted to make long slow love to her and have her almost begging him to fuck her again. They were holding hands now as they walking from the car to the living room with his cock was still out of his slacks. It was wet with her saliva.

Dot turned and faced Lee and put her arms around him as they locked in a passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, Dot continued to look directly into Lee's eyes as she pressed against his body. She said. "Mumm! I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed being with you last weekend. But instead I'm going to show you tonight!"

Lee responded. "The pleasure was mutual baby!"

He bent down and kissed her again, only this time the kiss was more intense and lasted longer than before. He moved his hands up her body and cupped both of her full beautiful breasts. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra either. They kissed again as he cupped her ass and pushed her into his body knowing she could feel his hardness.

As they stood next to his sofa Dot slid down and got on her knees. Kneeling on the floor in front of Lee, she looked up to see his strong firm body and his smooth handsome face towering over her. He held her head with his own hands and encouraged her to suck his growing cock more and deeper. She was amazed as it got larger and longer and oh so thick. She took it in her hand and actually felt it growing. She worked her way up the shaft kissing and licking it as she slowly kissing under and around the base. She then licked and kissed her way back up the shaft until she reached the head. As she took the head into her mouth she used her hands to undo his slacks.