Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the slacks fell to the floor, she smiled and started to kiss his thighs as she placed her hands on his hips. Lee looked down and saw her tits ready to spill out of the top of her opened blouse. Dot moved her hands around and held the big cock shaft sticking out in front of her face. She gave his cock a playful squeeze with her hands before she took the head back into her mouth again.

Lee wasn't wearing any underwear as usual and as she sucked his dick he stepped out of his slacks and shoes and kicked them to the side. He stood there nude from the stomach down as she looked at him and Dot felt he was gorgeous. His big cock stuck out towards her mouth and his big balls huge low in their sacks, the balls that had pumped so much cum into her pussy last Saturday she was still leaking on Wednesday.

Black and smooth with a hard body and such a great big cock, she watched it bobbed and jumped as she kissed and licked it. As she looked at it she asked him if he was doing that on purpose making his cock jump or if it did it on its own from his excitement. He laughed and said, "Oh a little of both I guess. But I'm definitely excited. Now suck it for me baby!"

She smiled up at him and moved up kissed around his shaft and running her mouth and tongue up and down the shaft. She was making love to his dick, loving it like he loved her pussy. He looked huge right there in front of her as she knelt on the rug. She kissed and ran her tongue around in little circles over the smooth silky head of his cock and felt his hands on the back of her head. He gently pushed and her mouth took the big head in and she started to suck on it. He moaned.

Dot was kissing his inner thighs and working her way around his balls and licking and actually sucked each one into her warm mouth and gave them a tongue bath. The she went back to the shaft and licked it all the way up to the tip before she put the head back into her mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand and used her other hand to cup her pussy. God she was so wet.

She moved up a little higher now and started to kiss his stomach. She could feel his muscles as she held his shaft and stroked it next to her cheek. With her hand she jerked it off watching the big head leak a drop of his pre-cum. She took her tongue and as she looked up into his eyes she very sexually licked it off the hole. As she licked around the fat mushroom head again he told her how good she was making him feel.

She looked up and saw he had removed his shirt and was now completely naked. His dark brown frame looked strong and warm and she felt a tingle between her thighs like she always did when she saw Lee's nude body. Lee's cock was rock hard as she took the head and a few inches back in her mouth and started to suck it hard.

Then she popped the head out and gave it a long slow lick, repeated it several times until she finally allowed his hands to move her head and she took the head into her mouth and started to suck it as hard as she could. "Oh Jesus baby! That feels unbelievable! Oh God yes Dot suck it," he moaned as he held her head and slowly pumped his cock in her mouth.

She worked her head down over the shaft leaving a wet trail of saliva along the sides. Lee reached down and bent over her back and lifted her skirt up over her rear end. He ran his hands over her ass and used his fingers to play with her wet pussy and ass hole. She felt his fingers move into her pussy hole and she inhaled a deep breath. She sucked and took more of his cock into her mouth. The head was pointing down her throat as she gagged but kept sucking him. Lee's cock felt and looked huge. He massaged her pussy as she continued to suck his cock. It went on and on and on!

He moaned as she sucked so hard her cheeks caved in and her mouth formed a perfect circle around the thick dark shaft. Lee began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth much faster now. He moaned that he was going to cum but she held his cock deep in her mouth and used her hands on the rest of his shaft. She pumped and pumped his shaft as she sucked and sucked his cock head.

All of a sudden Dot felt his cock harden and get thicker. Lee's cock seemed to swell and even got warmer as it got thicker. He held her head and moaned he was going to cum. Dot stroked his cock with both hands faster and sucked the remaining three inches and fat cock head. She started to rotate her tongue around in circles licking the head, which was both hard and soft. He told her to hold his balls and feel them pumping his cum. She did and felt it.

As she pumped his cock faster with one hand, she held his balls with her other one as she sucked. Lee arched his back and his ass squeezed as his big dark balls tightened and tightened and tightened and she felt his cock throbbing in her mouth. She prepared herself for his cum. He cried out like a wild animal and then he began to cum holding Dot's mouth tight and firm around his pulsing cock head.

All the time she looked up into his eyes and saw the lust and fire burning in them. "Oh fuck yes baby! It's feels so good! God yes, suck my big black cock baby! Suck it Dot! Suck it! Swallow! Drink my cum, all of it", he hissed and moaned the words as he spewed shot after shot of his fertile seed into her mouth.

Dot tried to swallow all of it again and again and again but she couldn't keep up with it and some leaked out around the shaft of his cock. It ran down her chin as she held the shaft pumping and never moved her mouth off the head. Lee's cock jumped and throbbed and pumped his cum until he emptied his nuts. He finally released her head and she sucked easier now and kept sucking until she was sure he was finished. She then she popped the head out of her mouth and squeezed the shaft as she moved her hand up the shaft milking it like he taught her last week in her bedroom and the week before in Tim's car. She pushing the few drops of cum out the head and she used her tongue to lick them off. Again she continued to look into his eyes.

Once she was sure Lee was completely done, she got up off her knees and hugged him. he kissed her as she held him. He thanked her telling how much he enjoyed it. Lee looked into Dot eyes and as he lovingly took the drops of cum off her chest, which had dripped down from her mouth. He put the fingers in her mouth and she sucked them. She smiled as she heard Lee moan with lust.

As he held her she said, "Show me the house."

He took her hand and walked her around showing her the entire place. She was dressed and he was nude. He didn't seem to be the least concerned about being nude as he walked with her. But she was thinking, "With a body and cock like that, no man would be embarrassed to show off a little for a woman."

She saw his semi-hard cock swinging between his legs. She smiled think he was still larger than her husband was when her husband was as hard as he got. She told him, "You have a very lovely home Lee."

She stood in from of him and took his cock in her hand a she said, "And you have an ever lovelier cock. God I just love looking at it!"

He smiled and took her hand again. They walked into the kitchen and he made them both drinks and turned down the lights. It was now a very intimate setting as he took her in his arms and again kissed her deeply. He moved to the sofa and they sat down. As they talked Lee touched her body gently and softly as he began to undress her. She sat there and watched as Lee undid each button of her blouse and reached in with his two black hands and cupped her full white breasts. The color of his black hands and her white breasts made her body tingle inside. As he lifted them out of the blouse and exposing all of them for his pleasure he said, "And you Dot you have magnificent breasts."

She kissed him and thanked him as he moved his lips to the nipples and started to enjoy the taste of her body as he held and felt the large mounds of flesh of her breasts. He had her nipples hard as rocks in seconds and she held his head as he sucked and made love to both of them.

Finally she just couldn't take any more and she put her drink down on the table. She lifted her ass up off the sofa, and pulled her short skirt up around her stomach. She pulled his big cock up between them and stroked it as she told him to fuck her. As he lifted her up now she knelt on the sofa in front of him, Lee smiled as she got into position and the scent of her sexual musk began to fill his nose and he looked into her eyes and said, "Open your legs wide for me Dot. Show me how badly you want me to fuck you tonight with this big dick. Open your legs and show me your beautiful pussy."

She did as she was told and he pushed his face against her wetness. He licked her a few times hearing her moan with her need. He said, "Now straddle my legs with your legs. And then I want you to sit back down and let me feel your wet pussy on my thighs. Don't put my cock in your wet pussy yet."

She moaned but did exactly what he asked her to do and he began to play with her pussy as she began to play with his hard cock. She moaned again now almost constantly. It was such a sexual picture for both of them one white and one black on the sofa playing with each other's sex. As she felt the length and thickness of his cock in her two hands she was thinking, "Yes, I had to use two hands on Lee's cock, not two fingers like I do with Timmy. God I love his big dick!"

Lee moved her up on his lap and put his arm around her and pulled her tight up against him. His cock pressed against her cunt and belly. Her pussy was literally pushing against its underside as his thick shaft was actually spreading the lips of her slit as she pressed even tighter against it. The cock head came up to her belly button it was that long. He watched her rub her open slit on his shaft as she was enjoying his cock. He wanted badly to fuck her too. Lee said, "Yes baby! That's it feel it, touch it, love my cock Dot! I'm the only man that you want to see and fuck so your husband can have his little cuckold fantasy, right baby! My dick will be the only dick you'll fuck unless I ask you to fuck another one, right baby? And you love my cock more than anything and will do everything we can to be together as often as possible right Dot?"

Dot smiled at him as she sat there for a few seconds looking down at his big dick head sticking up between them. Then she said, "I thought you were a wonderful sexy man ever since I danced with you that Saturday night. Now, holding your cock like this and feeling it against my pussy and both of us being nude again and together again, I want you to know I'm only going to fuck you for as long as we can as often as we can baby! Now stop playing around Lee and fuck me. I need this big cock inside my pussy bad baby. Please......fuck me now."

He smiled and kissed her as he used his fingers like he was playing a musical instrument as he worked on her body and slowly moved two fingers back inside her vagina. She moaned and said, "You know I didn't intend to have sex with you like I did last Saturday night Lee. It was only going to be one time and then I was to send you home."

He said, "Then why did you fuck me all those times all night long and again in the morning?"

As Lee fucked her hole with two long fingers Dot smiled and told him, "I felt something special between us. And I realized a man like you couldn't just fuck me one time. And your cock felt so good inside me I knew we would have to do it many more. And after we fucked that first time ....well.....it was so good and you made me cum so many times I have to have you again that night. After that first time I just let myself go. I gave you all I had Lee and you certainly didn't disappoint me. You are a fantastic and wonderful considerate lover. And the very best fuck I ever had."

Lee kissed her and thanked her as he continued to finger her pussy hole. He held her close and made slow love to her body driving her higher and higher with desire and lust. He sucked her nipples and kissed her again and again and again. When they embraced he could hear her almost panting with need. She looked at his face and said, "Lee, I wanted you to know that the only reason I am giving Timmy this fantasy now, the only reason I'm continuing it, is because of you. You're the only reason why I decided to continue giving my husband what he think he needs and wants. Hell if he thinks he needs to see and know I'm out fucking some other man it's going to you and your wonderful big black dick. Your cock does things to me Lee that I never felt before or even realized were possible. You took me to a much higher level when we fuck last week then my husband ever did. And I climaxed like I have never done before. It was the best sex I ever had. That's why I'm here again tonight with you baby! It's for my pleasure and yours now, not just Timmy. You did enjoy fucking me didn't you Lee?"

Lee leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips and she responded by slipping her tongue in his mouth. They were soon locked in a heated passionate embrace again. Lee lifted her up in his arms and she moved her pussy over the swollen cock head. She got her answer. She was ready to be fucked now and her pussy was dripping wet. It was so wet it was actually running down his fingers as he continued fuck her with them. "Yes, Dot, I loved fucking you," he whispered as she felt the cock head at the lips of her cunt.

Dot was ready now for his big cock. He again said, "I love fucking you Dot in your bed, in your house in front of Tim. It was unbelievably erotic. Your body is perfect and you can fuck me as well as I can fuck you. I think we both were born to fuck together baby, to fuck each other!"

He didn't say it but he knew that soon she would belong to him completely. She would be his black cock slut if he wanted her to be. She would be his personal whore and do anything and everything he wanted to do to her body. And he would make sure he pleased her enough for her to always want to come back to him. It was only a matter of time before she gave in completely to him and his big cock and learned what he wanted from a woman. Oh she would still be married to Tim, but her body and her sexual needs would be his to satisfy. She would let him have her whenever and whenever he wanted her. He would even get her to let him move into her home if he wanted to. She would even let him take her in her own bed she shared with Timmy as Tim laid next to them. Not now, but soon Tim would sleep in the spare bedroom and listen to them all the time if Lee wanted it.

"It would serves Tim right if she leaves him", he was thinking, "But no, he didn't want a wife or even a full time girl friend, but he did want a white lover like Dot. A woman who wanted to be fucked as badly as he wanted to fuck her."

He really loved to see her body reacting to his touch like it was now. Right now he wanted to fuck her body badly. His cock was screaming for relief. He continued to look at her body and finger her cunt as she kissed him and tongued his mouth moaning in it. She was hot. She was perfect for him and the way she had fucked him last Saturday like some white witch in heat, Lee knew he would hold on to her for a long time. They may even live together after a while. And if Tim got upset and walked out, well he would be there for her and move in to take his place. No not marriage, neither of them wanted that! They just wanted pure lustful sex as often and as much as they could have it.

Lee didn't want to take a chance and move too fast and frighten her. So he broke off the kiss and continued to hold her tight in his arms. "I feel very honored and special right now Dot. I'm honored that you would share your body and this fantasy with just me. I'm very glad that we meet the way we did and that Tim wanted to see you get fucked by me. I don't understand him but I'm very happy he wants me to fuck you", he told her.

They both laughed at that. Lee moved his hand up to her left breast and felt the nipples of her big beautiful tit. Once they ended another kiss, they held each other for several minutes than Lee took Dot's left hand and started to rub her ring finger. "You're not wearing your wedding rings tonight? How come baby?"

She smiled and looked at him. Then she said with a small giggle, "Well Lee, you seem to forgotten that you asking me the other night not wear them when we went together today. Seems my body is too much of a distraction for you too baby. I'm glad you didn't remember and that you were to sexually worked up, worked up as bad as bad as I was last week that you didn't remember. But I didn't wear them tonight so you would see I would be happy doing most anything for you and with you baby!"

Lee laughed. "Since when did you start listening to me or any man for that matter?"

She responded. "If I remember correctly, it was the very first night that I met you. We danced and you dry humped me until you got me so excited when you told me to cum, I did right in front of my husband, right on the dance floor as you held me and were still humped me. I knew then that what we would have was going to be very special."

Lee kissed her and smiled and told her thank you for doing what I wanted you to do. I'm sure Timmy liked it too even if he wouldn't be honest with us. But now we all know what he wants, you and I can see to it that he gets it, gets it in spades.

Dot smiled at that and started working her way down into his body again holding his big balls in her hand now. She palmed them in her hand as if she was weighing them. Dot smiled into his face and said, "These are much bigger than Tim's too. Your cock is unbelievable. I wonder if Timmy knows by now that I didn't wear my rings tonight? I left them in the bathroom on the sink just like you asked me to do. I'm sure he'll find them before the night is over and I come home to him with my pussy full of your warm wonderful cum. Oh Lee! I want to fuck you so bad baby!"

Then they both kissed as she cupped his nuts and held them as she moaned into his mouth. He told her to stand up and she did. He stood and looked at her. She still had on her short skirt and an open blouse. All of her large breasts hung out of her blouse but Lee reached up and slid the blouse over and off her shoulders. He let it fall off of her arms and it landed in the pile of clothes on the rug. He undid her buttons on her skirt and it too fell off her legs and on to the floor. She kicked it away. Now Dot stood there completely nude except for her heels and thigh high nylons.

Lee sat back down and looked at her body. Dot lifted her feet one at a time and removed her heels. He watched and saw her pussy slit open and close when she did it. He moaned and told her to come back on his lap. She climbed back up facing him as she dug her knees into the sofa cushions and straddled his hips and cock once again. She kissed Lee on the lips while reaching down between her legs and took a grip on his cock with her hand. Dot raised herself up off his lap higher. She had too; she had to lift up high enough to place the head of his black cock back at the entrance of her wet pussy. She told him, "Fuck me now Lee. No more talk baby fuck me."

She moved the thick mushroom head around until it popped half way inside her and she lowered herself down on it slowly but steadily. She took more and more of Lee's big dick into her body. She didn't have to work as hard as she did last week. But she wiggled and rotated her hips and pumped up and down until her ass touched his legs and she was sitting down on him again. All 9 inches of his beautiful hard cock were now up inside her pussy tunnel. It felt fantastic for both of them. She put her arms around his neck and held him like that as she kissed and kissed him. She moaned telling him just how good he felt but he didn't thrust and she didn't pump. It was a slow filling of her pussy that felt so good to both of them. They stayed like that together tightly locked with his cock fully inside her cunt. It was so good, felt so sexual and so damn erotic. God he was thinking her pussy felt like velvet and she was thinking his cock is so hard and so deep it was fantastic.