Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee had stretched her pussy again tonight. She didn't have as much trouble as the first time, but she was still extremely tight and felt like he was going to bust her open for a few minutes. Then her pussy tunnel began to adjust to his thickness. Dot sat on Lee's lap with her knees straddling him and she was facing him. She took his hard shaft all the way to his balls and then she didn't move for several minutes! She love how he felt so deep inside her where no man had ever been but it also gave her pussy time to adjust to his massive cock. She moaned as she kissed him and began to rock slowly on his big cock. Lee kiss her probing his tongue in her mouth as she slowly began to rotate her ass on his lap. Lee place his hands on her hips to control her movements as he slowly pushed up into her fucking her.

Dot held him close pressing her large breasts into his cheat. She held him tight as she licked his neck and whispered in his ear, "Oh God baby! Oh God! Oh God! Your cock feels amazing inside me. I never realized how much I missed it. It feels so good inside me! I could keep you in me for the rest of the weekend. Oh yes Lee I think I'm going to cum! Yes oh God already baby! I'm cumming already!"

Lee held her and rocked with her as she started to climax. He told her, "Let it go Dot! Feel the pleasure baby! That's it cum for me. I might just stay inside you for the rest of my life and not let you go home to Timmy again! I might just fuck you again and again right here on this sofa until I can't get hard again."

Lee bent her back so he could get to her long hard nipples. With his big dick up inside her, she was cumming hard as he began kissing and sucking on her neck and breasts and shoulders giving her marks and chills at the same time as she moved faster and faster and faster pumping up and down. She was riding on his big cock hard now and moaning with pleasure. He started using his tongue licking his way around her neck down to her shoulders like Tim told him she liked. He smiled thinking Tim had told him all of her special places and were on her body felt the best to her when it was touched or licked. He would have to thank him for all his help.

Dot had her arms wrapped around Lee's neck now as she squeezed his cock with her pussy and did what he told her to do to make him and her both feel even better. She could feel him so deep he was all the way up inside her pussy hole as the fat cock head touched and moved past her cervix. Her pussy was soaked from the stimulation and coated Lee's cock as it dripped down his shaft and over his legs on to the sofa.

He fucked her deep. He fucked her so deep!! She loved how the big cock head move up her tunnel so wonderfully deep inside her rubbing the walls. She wiggled her ass around on his lap feeling the stimulation. Lee began to kiss his way down her shoulders again and took his hands and grabbed her tits again. He gently began to lick and suck her nipples and leaving more marks on her breasts for Tim to see when she finally came home to him. Yes Timmy would know for sure now, there would be no doubting it, he fuck his wife good and long again tonight! But this is what Tim wanted.

She gave her pussy a squeeze and moved her pelvis on Lee pleasing him greatly. She was a very good fuck. Lee moaned with delight as she sank all the way down on him again and then worked her pussy up the long hard shaft squeezing it as she went until only the big head remained inside her. Then she slid down the shaft again like it was a fireman's pole. She sometimes felt it was that big inside her. He held her and kissed her and told her how wonderful she was making him feel too.

Lee lifted his lower body up off the sofa shoving his cock an inch or two deeper into her as he stretched the skin around his cock tight as a guitar string. Humping her with it she moaned and grunted with joy! He moved around and bent his cock into her hole at just slightly different angles, different directions and depths making her squeal with excitement and sexual pleasure. Dot was grinding her hips down onto his shaft giving him back what she could, but his cock was driving her wild. She cried out, OH GOD LEE! Fuck me baby! Oh fuck me! Fuck me , fuck me Lee. Your cock is amazing!!"

He told her to hold on to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she felt his hands move around and under her and take hold her ass cheeks. Lee stood up with Dot mounted fully on his hard cock shaft. She moaned as she felt his hands lower her body and gravity settled her pussy down even deeper on his dick. The head was now in her womb. She had never felt anything like this before and it was just amazing. He turned and started to walk them to his bedroom. She was holding on to his neck and had wrapped her shapely legs around his stomach now. As he walked her pussy was being bounced and bumped up and down on his cock and it felt very stimulating and thrilling to her. Tim had never done this to her.

As Lee walked into the bedroom she looked at him and smiled as she held him around his neck and his cock moved up and down her pussy tunnel as he thrust in and out holding her. She was grinding her hips and moving her pussy against his body as it sucked and held on to his big cock tightly.

Lee moved them to the edge of the bed and took hold of her arms and removed them from around his neck. As he did she released her legs and she was lowered down on to the bed. His cock popped out of her with a sort of suction sound and he told her, "Sit on the edge of the bed and let me have your legs."

She did as he directed and Lee moved her feet up and placed them on the edge of the bed one on each side of her ass. As he did she had to bend her knees outward. Once her feet were placed where he wanted them he spread her knees even wider. There before him was the sexist wettest pinkest shaved pussy he had seen in a very, very long time. "God Dot you are absolutely beautiful. I'm going to enjoy this night with you so much baby", he almost moaned his words.

His cock was wet from having it buried in her pussy just a few seconds ago. And she smiled as she saw the big club of a cock between his legs bobbing up and down. He dropped to his knees and moved up between her open legs and placed his mouth over her cunt. She moaned as she felt his lips kiss her pussy's lips and his tongue frenched her hole. He hummed into her and she reached for and held his head and she arched her back and began slowly fuck his mouth just like she did with her husband. Her body pumped and jerked as Lee ate her pussy.

As Lee moved into her more pressing his mouth tighter against her slit he licked and sucked and used two of his long fingers to insert them into her hole. His other hand moved over the top of her slit near her clit and he used his fingers on that hand to help open her pussy lips wider so his tongue could lick her clit better. Then she felt his tongue slipping into her hole along with his two fingers. He fingered fucked her and his tongue licked her pussy hole at the same time. She never had this done to her before. It felt astounding and she cried out with her pleasure as she held his head with both hands.

As he gave her more and more stimulation around and in her pussy with his mouth and fingers, Dot screamed and lifted her hips and ass up off the bed cumming as Lee sucked and fucked her pussy. As she came up higher off the bed Lee used his thumb to rub her tight ass hole. Again he remembered that Tim had told him she loved to have her ass rubbed and played with. As she began to recover from her oral orgasm and calm down a little Lee inserted his thumb into her ass and sucked her clit as he flicked his tongue over the red hard lump. Back and forth back and forth his tongue moved over her sex and his fingers did both of her holes. Dot moaned and sighed and told him how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

Lee's big dick was throbbing and hard as it had ever been. After she climaxed one last time from his mouth Lee moved out from between her legs and looked at her pussy. It was wide-open and bright pink, dripping wet. Dot's breathing was fast and her breasts rose and fell quickly. She was laying there on his big bed with her legs wide open and her pussy wet and red and he said, "Here let me help you to move to the center of the bed. It's time Dot! Time to fuck you now."

She moaned as she felt him lift her under her arms and as her feet pushed he pulled her body into the center of his bed. He then moved over her body and covered it with his much large one. He took his cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit. She arched each time he got close to her pussy with the thick cock head.

Within a couple minutes, her whole body had relaxed and she was ready for his cock and what she was sure would be the fucking of her life. She was calmer then she felt se would be alone with this black man who had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She realized now that Lee was about to put his big black cock into her pussy and fuck her like she wanted him to do. "Oh yes darling! Fuck me. Put that big cock back into me and fuck me like we have been talking about. We're alone now baby and you can have my body anyway you want it. I don't have Tim around to intimidate me at all. Fuck me Lee", she moaned

Lee knelt between her legs and he told her to take his cock in her hand and put it in her pussy. She reached between her open thighs and felt the thick cock head. She sighed with her passion as she looked up at her black lover and guided his big sex tool into her opening. As she pressed it to her pussy hole Lee pushed gently inserting his cock head back inside her pussy. She was soaking wet and since he had already been in her when he carried her to the bed, it was easier this time to push his big cock into her tight pussy. She was stretched and now her tunnel was being stretched again. She was able to accommodate his size easier this time and as he slid inside her it felt much better to both of them. It felt so good going into her body deeper and deeper.

As he held her legs open they stuck straight out and up in the air. Her body pushed back against his as he began to move in and out of her now with long slow strokes. He bent down and kissed her lips sucking on her tongue as her legs went over his shoulders. He fed her his tongue as he fed her his cock. He held her legs under his arms now and lifted them still higher. He pushed deep and held himself all the way inside her. He slid her legs back and up until her knees were over her head, She moaned feeling his cock go even deeper into her hole in this position. They began to meet together in the rhythm they both found worked for them. It was very satisfying for Lee and pure paradise for Dot! He fucked her like that for a long time giving her three wonderful orgasms.

As Lee kissed her passionately on the lips and released her legs now, she immediately wrapped them around his back and pushed her feet down on his ass trying to get him even deeper into her. "Oh yes my love, fuck me. Let my pussy ride on your wonderful cock." She whispered in his ear as he pumped into her.

They fucked and humped and thrust their bodies against each other and as they did he held her and she held him as they kissed over and over again. Dot was almost delirious with her passion and lust now. "OH fuck yes! Oh God, fuck me Lee. Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckme, fuckmeeeeeeeee", she was almost screaming now as her orgasm swept over her and gave her such pleasure.

Lee continued to rotate his hips as he moved around in her hole. When she stopped cumming he began to move back and forth again fucking her. He knew he had stretched her out now but her pussy still felt as tight as a virgin pussy did. She was accepting his size much better this time and was looking up into his face hissing at him to fuck her harder, fuck her faster and fuck forever.

Lee smiled down and lifted her ass up a little with his hands under it. He bent them back some more and drove his big bone into her cunt hard now. He continued to fuck her as he kneed down and thrust his hips driving his cock into her again and again and again. She felt his cock get even thicker and harder and she whispered, "Oh yes baby! Oh yes cum in me! Fill me with your seed! Give me it all baby! Oh God Lee I'm cumming again! Fuck meeeeee!"

Dot's body took over her reactions now and her pussy clamped tightly around the shaft of his cock making him moan with pleasure! Softly she told him again to fill her with his cum. His moans were his reply and Dot held him with her hands on his ass pulling him into her. "Deeper, fuck me deeper. Cum in my womb Lee, give me all of your cum", she whispered as he drove into her one last time and cried like the Alpha male he was. Lee was just about to cum! Dot was holding her hands on his big strong arms squeezing his muscles as they kissed harder and harder. Then he released her lips and she said, "Oh God I feel your cock so deep, so very deep my love. I want to feel your cum pumping into me, fill my body!"

As Lee rocked his pelvis against Dot's pussy he heard her moan and gasp for more air in her lungs. With each thrust Lee was literally knocking some of the air out of her.

Le told her he loved her body and the way she fucked his cock. They continued to kiss as his cock made sounds like water sloshing back and forth as he moved it in and out of her. Dot could never remember her pussy feeling so wet and so stretched. When Lee picked up more speed he moaned and told her he was close. He fuck her pussy hard and the sound of his balls filled the room with a slap, slap, slap, slap. And Dot's moans came right after each slap.

He arched his back and pushed his cock as deep as he could get it. Lee started to grunt as his ass tighten and squeezed as he held his cock deep inside Dot womb. And then his body started to flex and stiffen and she knew he was about to spew his load of seed deep inside her womb. When he started to cum Dot cried out, "Oh God! Oh yes Lee, cum inside me, give it to me. OH yes I can feel it! I feel your cum pumping into me. Give me your seed baby!"

She started to shake and shutter and when she felt him getting hotter she knew he was shooting his cum into her deeper than Tim had ever done. As she began to thrust and buck with another wonderful orgasm she felt his warm cum filling her pussy. This orgasm, the one he gave her when he started to cum in her was like none she had ever felt before. Lee's cock was pumping its hot seed up against her cervix and into her womb coating it and filling it completely. Dot screamed with a rapture she had never known or felt before. It was overpowering and she almost passed out. She held on to Lee, as he stayed buried in her hole still pumping his cum into her.

God! How much cum did this man have in his balls she wondered? She didn't know. But she did know she would had to stay on the pill if she wanted to keep fucking Lee. If she missed one pill she might have a mixed baby, his baby.

He wasn't shooting any more but she still felt his cum as it ran out of his cock. He had shot so much cum into her and shot it so deep if there was an egg there Lee would fertilized it tonight. She held him and they rocked their bodies slowly still locked together as they had both had peaked with their orgasm and were slowly sliding down the backside of the after glow.

Lee moved against her and saw a large amount of his cum around her pussy. He took his finger and as she watched him he rubbed her pussy with his fingers. The white seed covered his black fingers. He took one and licked it clean. He then offered one to her. She hesitated for a second and then took his hand and put the finger into her mouth. She then used her fingers to do the same thing. They shared the cum on their fingers together licked each other's fingers and sucking them clean.

They both lay there still for a few moments. Lee listening to Dot's heart beating fast as she tried to catch her breath. Dot began feeling the huge cock deflating. But it still was bigger and filled her more than Tim's cock ever did. Finally Lee pulled his cock slowly out of her pussy and when the head came out it made a soft popping sound as the air rushed into the open cavity. It was followed by a lot of Lee's white seed that ran under Dot's ass and on to the bed.

She rolled over onto her side and smiled into his face. She kissed him and lifted her leg up over his hip and when she did her pussy started to make funny sounds as Lee's cum and some air came out. Dot smiled and he did too. Then she laughed as she held her hand over her pussy trying to conceal the embarrassing sounds. But it only made the sounds louder. Lee started to laugh out loud with her trying to stop him. He kissed her and held her against him stroking her back. She kissed him everywhere she could reach and held him tight telling him she had never been fucked like he just fucked her. They lay there starring in each other's eyes for a long time.

Then he said, "I need a shower."

They got out of bed with his cum still running out of her pussy and down the inner thigh of both her legs. She cupped her pussy so she wouldn't drip any on his rug. As they showered, he took her body again. This time he fucked her from behind as she bent over and placed her hands on the wall and then the edge of the tub as she bent further over giving him all of her body. Lee remembering that her husband had told him that she loved being fucked this way from behind.

Lee said, "Next time Dot I'll make love to you this way first."

She sighed as he moved his big cock in and out of her as his balls slapped under her cunt. She said, "Anyway you take me is wonderful Lee. Oh God yes! I'm going to cum again baby!! Fuck me deep! NOW!"

As he buried his dick all the way into her, he bent over her and took both breasts in his hands. He squeezed them and pinched the hard long nipples. It didn't take long for her to feel her climax rushing over her body and brain. But this time it didn't take him long either before she felt his cock heating up ad thickening. He was fucking her fast and hard now. Like a man possessed he rammed into her and she loved it!

Then as his cock got thicker and harder she couldn't hold back any longer, she began to climax. As she cried out she was slamming her body back into his as she moaned and grunted and he filled her again with his entire big dick. And then she cried out as she felt him bury his dick and hold her as he began to fill her again with his warm wet wonderful cum.

As he held her now Lee stayed deep inside her as he pumped her pussy full of it again. When they both stood up he slowly removed his cock and she immediately felt his sperm running out of her. She turned and knelt in front of him as she began to clean his cock with soap and a soft cloth. She was stooping down with her knees wide open as she washed and cleaned his cock. Her pussy was leaking his cum on to the bathtub floor and it stuck there and wasn't being washed away with the soap and water.

When she was done she stood and there was a puddle of his cum between her feet. Lee saw the mess on her legs and body and he knelt in front of her now. He took the wash cloth and began to clean her legs and thighs and pussy.

Dot loved his touch. He was gentle when he had to be and hard when he knew she wanted it hard. His cock was like a magical tool which gave her so much pleasure it almost made her pass out a few times.

As he came up to face her again, he held her tight. He dried her body and she dried his. Then he picked her up in his arms and took her back to bed. They held each other kissing and lovingly touching each other and before they realized it they had both fallen asleep.

Something woke Dot up and she didn't know where she was at first. Then she rolled over and saw Lee. She also saw the clock and saw the time. She jumped out of bed and woke Lee when she did. She told him she had to get home it was late, much later than she expected to stay with him. Her husband would be worried. Lee pulled her to him and gave her a kiss on the lips. She said, "Oh stop Lee. I have to get home."