Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 06

Story Info
She gets him to lick her vibrator.
12.1k words
4.16
71.4k
28

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot woke up the next morning and the first thing she began to think of as she got out of bed and started the shower was how long she would have to go without seeing Lee again. Then she saw her husband walking out of the bedroom towards her. Tim walked up and gave her a hug as she wrapped the towel around her body. She kissed him on the lips and wondered how she would work on him today. She was starting to enjoy teasing and humiliating him a little with her talk about Lee and his big black cock and the sex they had together both with and without Tim being there to see them.

Tim kissed her again and then walked out of the bedroom telling her he was going to go make coffee. A few minutes later he saw Dot come into the kitchen with her robe on. But, Tim could still see three suck large marks on her neck just above the robe. He starring at her neck and then finally asked, "So it looks like you had a really nice time with Lee yesterday?"

She poured a cup of coffee and took a sip before she answered him by saying, "Yes, we went to the concert and then to dinner and then to his place."

Tim stood up and walked closer to his wife looking down at her cleavage. There was another red mark right between her breasts. He said, "I figured you went back to his place when dinner was over last night."

Dot hesitated wondering if she should tell him the whole truth and figure she should be honest with him since she knew he knew damn well that she was going to fuck Lee again. After all that was the real reason they were out together again. She also knew Tim could see the fresh suck marks on her neck. She said, "Well yes Tim, we went back to his place and spent the rest of the evening there. I didn't get home until really late after 1AM. Well you know that sweetie. We were talking and got involved with each other. Then I came home and you and I talked and got involved too. It was a great evening for me since my two favorite men had sex with me"

There she had said it again this morning to make sure Tim realized it wasn't a dram or make believe. Dot watched Tim 's face and his body react to what she said and how she said it, "Got involved". She knew he knew she meant she had sex with Lee last night. He put his arms around his wife and pulled her up into his arms and held her around her waist. She moved in and pressed her body tight against his and kissed him hard and long as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. He sucked it and when they broke their embrace he came right out and asked, "The truth please Dot. How many times? How many times did he fuck you last night? Was it as good as the other Saturday night? It sure looked like it, I mean your lower body was covered with his cum before you washed it off. And I can still see the marks he put on your body."

She replied. "Yes, Lee made love to me a long, long time last night Timmy. In fact he did just what you wanted him to do to me baby he fucked me good. Actually Tim, Lee fucked me four times last night baby. I told you last night how many. And I sucked him off once."

Dot thought about how she just said love instead of fucked and wondered if her husband had caught what she had just said. Tim slipped his hand under his wife's robe and gave her naked ass a little squeeze. She kissed him again and turned and picked up her coffee. "I took my pill before I went to bed last night in case you were wondering or going to remind me sweetie."

Tim responded. "I guess we both want you to remember to take your pills now that you are......."

He did say it so she did, "Fucking Lee."

"Yes", he said a little lower than his usual voice.

She just looked at him. Tim kept rubbing her soft firm ass as she sipped her coffee. "I wish I could have been there to watch you do it again last night."

Dot took another sip of her coffee thinking how much she enjoyed being away from Tim and alone with Lee last night. But she told him, "Well Timmy maybe next time baby! It wasn't as long as last Saturday night but it was long enough that I think we were both exhausted and completely satisfied this morning. I know I sure was Timmy. God that man can fuck!"

Tim slid his hand up around her small waist and pulled her tight against his body. "You sure sounded like you were having fun last Saturday night Dot. You kept waking me up all night long with your moans and his grunts. I'm sure you really got fucked that night too."

She shook her head yes and told Tim that she have a lot of fun last night too He cupped her pussy and said, "Your pussy felt so opened and it's still wet! He really stretched you again didn't he baby."

She smiled and took another sip of her coffee. "Well Timmy I really didn't expect you to come in the kitchen and start to feel me up like this first thing in the morning but yes he did open me up. Just like last time, he stretched me a lot sweetie."

She looked him in the eye and said, "Oh Timmy he's so big and thick! God his cock is huge and when he fucks me like he did last night it really makes me cum baby. He goes in me so deep baby, so deep."

Tim looked at her and she could see the lust and fear in his eyes. She said, "Oh but baby, please don't think I don't want you to fuck me too. I mean that doesn't mean I don't want your cock and your love too Timmy. You know my loving husband I'm only doing it for you. Just for you baby! I know you like this cuckold thing and that's why I did it again, just to please you. But it was so good and I want to thank you for letting Lee fuck me again it was heavenly."

Tim said, "And you love it too now don't you Dot. You love his big cock. The question is, do you love it more than you love my little dick now?"

She didn't answer him. So Tim asked her, "Well.......do you?"

He swallowed hard wondering if she was going to tell him yes.

She tried to ignore her husband's last remarks as she moved and sat her coffee down on the counter. But he made her answer him. She said. "Look Tim, I don't compare you to Lee, or him to you. The sex is so much different between the two of you. And it's both good as far as I'm concerned. Look could we change the subject sweetie? Please! Its Sunday, why don't we take a ride to the park today, just the two of us?

Tim replied. "Sounds like a good idea to me. Why don't I take a quick shower and we can leave."

She felt she had got herself out of talking about everything that happened last night, at least for now. Dot had done more with Lee last night than she would have ever told Tim about anyway. She sure didn't regret any of the things she did with her new lover on both the nights she had been with him sexually. He stimulated her physically more than she had ever felt before and it was so different and better than with her husband. But she wouldn't tell him that exactly.

It was bothering her that Tim was so turned on with this, this.....cuckold thing or whatever he and Lee called it. She knew she would have to read the book Lee gave her. She thought about how her feelings had changed for Lee too after that first Saturday night they met and spent so much time on the dance floor together. And then last Saturday night when Lee actually took her body for the first time and fucked her while her husband watched and let him do it. Timmy actually had invited Lee over and agreed to let Lee fuck her. She smiled as she remembered back on how upset she was at first when Lee touched her body in places only her husband had touched her since they had been married. But now she found herself looking forward to and almost couldn't wait until she saw Lee again so he could do more than just touch her. She really did love his big black cock in her pussy fucking her and making her scream for more.

Dot was in the process of changing her clothes when her husband walked into the bedroom. It was then in the light of day that he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her body. He saw all the marks on her body again but they had now turned a very deep red and dark purple like bruises and there were much more noticeable than last night when she was in the shower. This morning Tim could see that they were everywhere and it was then that he realized just how much sex Dot must have had last night with Lee. He realized it must have been raw and hard and nasty. He just stood there and looked at her.

She saw him looking at her body and she stood up and faced him as she said, "Well they're all from him Tim. Yes he marked me like this on purpose just so you could see what he did. Tim please sit down on the bed baby I'm going to tell you the truth about last night. All of it."

Tim's stomach started to do flip flops what did she want to tell him? He moved to the bed where she sat too and Dot took his hand. She was nude and Tim was still looking at his wife's body and how her lover had marked her up. She said, "We didn't go to the concert last night Tim. We didn't go at all and we didn't stop for dinner either. We went right to Lee's house. By the time we were down town he had me so worked up my pussy was so wet, I asked him if we could just go to his house and fuck me? Yes, I asked him Timmy. I asked him to take me to his house fast so he could fuck me. I wanted his big black cock deep in again baby! I couldn't help it, I was in heat!"

Tim didn't say anything he just looked at her. So Dot continued, "We fucked from about 5:30 PM until almost midnight. I lied to you a minute ago because I didn't want you to feel hurt and I'm sorry for doing that. But Timmy, Lee fucked me and marked me all night long just to show you what we did last night. And, I let him do it Tim and I enjoyed it more than the first time. He fucked me long and hard and filled my pussy with his cum four different times and I sucked him dry one time too."

Tim's mouth opened with her last comment. But before he could say anything, Dot said, "Yes Timmy I just told you I blew a black man, I sucked a black man's cock and drank his cum as much as I could keep in my mouth. And I fucked him hard and long and I hope that this is what you wanted Timmy because I liked it baby. I liked it a lot and I want to keep doing it again and again and again. I want it to continue with Lee at least for awhile baby. I enjoy his cock and I love being fucked the way he fucks me. So that's what happened Timmy. From about 5:30 PM to midnight sweetie, almost seven hours and nearly all of that time he had his dick fingers tongue or mouth in me or on me some place."

Tim didn't say anything, but Dot saw the lump in his slacks grow and jump. She knew he was hard from listening to her tell him what she did. She was thinking about letting him fuck her right now to show him she still loved him. She said, "Timmy if you want too we can make love right now and I'll do the same for you that I did for Lee last night. I'll suck you and fuck you just like I did with him. Oh Timmy please understand. I do love you very much. So please don't ever think I don't sweetie. And please believe me when I say I don't love Lee at all but I lust for his cock and to be fucked by him. Come on baby, let me make love to you and thank you for letting me fuck Lee again last night. Let's make love right now Tim."

But Tim didn't move he just looked at her and didn't say anything. Then he got up off he bed and just turned and walked out of the room. She said, "Timmy come on....baby! Come on I did what you wanted me to do. Hell I even got him to take some pictures of us doing it. He told me he would send them to my e-mail address. If you're a good boy and behave Timmy I may share them with you. Would you like that baby? Would you like to have photos of Lee fucking me so you could look at them all the time?"

But he was gone. She said to herself, "Oh well it's just as well, my pussy is still to sore from Lee anyway and it's probably still to stretched and way to big for him right now. But I better go and work on him some more. I better get this resolved."

Then she yelled, "Timmy."

She had offered to fuck and suck him and he walked away maybe he didn't want her now that she told him the truth on how she felt about fucking Lee. Finally she sighed and walked back out of the room and went after him. He was standing there, still in his shorts, looking out the window as she walked up behind him and put her arms around his waist kissing his back and neck. She reached around his body and as he was standing with his back to her she took hold of the little lump in his slacks with her hands. With one hand she reached into the opening and grabbing his cock. She used the other one to cup his balls. She pulled both out of his shorts and started to play with them. She whispered in his ear, "You know I meant it when I said I really do want to fuck you Timmy. But, you know my pussy is still so stretched it might be better if we wait a day or two for it get tight again so you can really enjoy it more. But if you want me now Tim we can fuck now my love."

He didn't answer her. She smiled as she felt his cock jump in her hand when she squeezed the fat head. She said, " I was trying to tell you Timmy that Lee took some photos of us fucking last night. You know he set the camera up and then we did it while the camera recorded it. It's actually a movie baby but he printed some still shorts and he is sending them to me today. Would you like to see them?"

Tim looked at her and said, "Yes. Very much Dot."

She smiled and said, "OK. But! I don't want you jerking off all the time as you look at them. I'm home with you and if you need to cum you better come see me and I'll make you cum while we make love. OK? There'll be no cumming in your hand Tim. You're only allowed to cum in my pussy or how I tell you. I might ask you to jerk off while I watch you do it but only if I say it's OK. Or I might suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth. But it's up to me how you cum. Understand?""

He almost moaned, "Oh yes Dot. Please I would love to see pictures of you and Lee having sex."

She smiled and said, "OK. If you're a good boy, tonight I'll share them with you. Before we go to bed. And maybe we can fuck with them on the bed to look at. But Timmy, I don't want you sneaking around and jerking off to them. Understand?"

He told her he did and would never do that to her. She said, "If you need to cum you let me know and I'll decide how you'll do it. I know you would rather fuck me or have me suck you off then jerk off. Wouldn't you?"

He smiled and shook his head yes. She said, "Well just so we understand each other Timmy there will be no jerking off. I swear if I find out you're jerking off when I'm in our house and in our bed ready and willing to be fucked I'm going to be very, very pissed off with you."

He said, "I know Dot don't worry, I would rather have your body any day than my hand."

She smiled and said, "Well, you better. In the mean time, how about I tell you what Lee and I did in our driveway when he dropped me off last night. I think you'll love to hear about it. And I'll jerk you off as I tell you about it. If you want me too Timmy? You feel like you need some relief sweetie."

Tim turned to face his wife and kissed her on the lips. "Does it feel like you want to cum Timmy", she asked again?

Tim sighed and said, "My balls feel a little pressure. I know you didn't enjoy it last night when I fucked you, your pussy was so stretched. I'm just to damn small to fuck you after Lee has you for so long."

She said, "Well I had a lot of orgasms with Lee last night so it was OK Timmy. But I think you would like me to make you cum again right now."

He sighed and said, "Yes Dot I want to cum. Make me cum while you tell me about last night in our driveway."

She patted him on the back. "We'll find a way to relieve that pressure for you baby whenever you need it and every time you need it. You just have to tell me you need to cum and I'll take good care of you", she said.

"When you let me fuck Lee and I felt his big cock Timmy it felt wonderful sweetie. Thank you again for letting me do it. So, now I think it's only fair for me to give you a sort of reward and provide you more pleasure too, don't you" she asked?

She reached down and placed his hand on her bare pussy mound "Can you feel it? I'm still wet, and still leaking some cum, his and yours I'm sure. He pumped it so deep and he did it so many time baby and then you fucked me when I got home. It was a good night for me Timmy, a very good night. Now let's see about you sweetie. Let me make that little cock of yours cum too."

Tim didn't answer his wife, he only moaned as she continued to work on his cock and balls with her hands. She knew that her husband was very sexually stimulated hearing her talk about Lee. Tim looked back up into her eyes like a little puppy and said. "You know, I found your thong on the bed last night that you left for me. That was cruel. It had your pussy wetness and scent on it too. It was very hard not to jerk off while you were gone when I was thinking you were with him and didn't have the thong on."


She slowly stroked his cock feeling his hardness and knew he was fully hard and ready to cum very soon. She cupped his balls and worked on them too. She smiled at him and said, "Well I didn't do it to be cruel Tim. Actually I just felt it might stimulate you and your fantasies about being a cuckold husband even more. You know help you to enjoy the cuckold experience more. I didn't do it to be purely mean to you baby. I wouldn't do that to you. I did it to heighten your cuckolding pleasure. You did like the idea didn't you? You know finding the thong all wet and smelling of my excitement and knowing I didn't have any panties on at all when I left and went away with my black lover. And you knew damn well that Lee was going to fuck me again last night. Didn't you? You liked that didn't you Timmy? Be honest now. Did you like that? Your cock is telling me yes baby. Did you do what I asked you to do with the thong Timmy?"

He said, "Yes, it gave me a scary feeling but a really excited one too! I guess it stimulated my fantasy even more. I mean knowing you didn't have anything on under your very short skirt, and the way you got into his car I knew you did that for me too. I did smell the panties and they were still wet around the crotch with your musk It drove me nuts not being able to jerk off and cum while you were out. But I swear baby I didn't!"

Dot gulped. She was amazed at his attitude about all this. As she continued playing along she said, "I was so wet thinking about Lee's big cock fucking me Timmy. I used the panties to wipe my pussy a few times just before I came into the living room and saw him standing there with you. My husband and my date both standing there looking at me and both knowing Lee wanting to fuck me and my husband knowing it would happen and wanting him to do it. It made me feel so sexy and hot and my pussy was so wet I had to use the panties to wipe it. So I then decided to leave the panties and a note so you would know I was actually thinking of you at that time baby. I wanted you to have something to think about to remind you that your wife was out with another man who was going to fuck me. And while Lee screwed me on his bed last night you had my panties with my clean pussy odor and wetness on them. It excited me too Timmy."

She went on to say. "Oh Timmy, his cock is amazing. It felt so big inside me. You can't imagine how it feels to a woman and to be so full with a cock like his Timmy. It's amazing to feels it so deep and it's so thick it stretches my pussy walls so wide as the big black cock head moves into me deeper and deeper passing where your cock ends. Lee told me it's like fucking a virgin once he is deeper than 4 inches. Thank you for doing this for me baby! I really love fucking Lee for you and for me too now. I mean it Tim!! He's so big I could feel him hitting my cervix and going past it each time he was fully inside me. And when he held it all the way inside me well...........you never get anywhere near that deep baby! It was a completely new and wonderful feeling. I climaxed so many times Timmy! So many times!"