Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She interrupted him and said, "And so you jerked off rather than come to our bedroom and have sex with me. God damn it Tim!! What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm a woman!! And from what people tell me including you and especially Lee I'm a pretty damn sexy one at that! You have a real life, air breathing, and orgasmic sex loving willing to fuck you woman who sleeps in your bedroom with you. A woman who lays nude most of the time in your bed and.......and who wants you more than any other man in her life and you.........you would rather look at fucking photos of another man screwing me as you jerk off! What the fuck is wrong with you Tim?"

She was steaming mad. He tried to calm her but she broke his pitiful attempts to explain. She said, "I can't believe you did this and from the look of these panties much more than once or twice. How many times Tim? How many fucking times did you cum in my panties?"

He said, 'Eight!"

She was yelling now saying, "Fuck! God damn it Timmy. This has to stop. I told you I didn't want you to jerk off or cum unless I told you it would be OK. That means you have to ask me Timmy. You told me you understood that! You know why I wanted this Tim? You would have sex more often with ME!!! Have sex with me a real live woman when you needed it. I was trying to please you more. God damn it Tim, I did this all for you...you ass hole. And that includes fucking your black friend. I fucked him for you to see! For you to enjoy this dumb ass cuckolding thing of yours."

He hung his head down and wouldn't even look at her. She said, "Look at me Tim!"

He raised his head and looked at her there were tears in his eyes. She said, "OK! OK Tim. Now I want to know why my pussy or my mouth isn't as satisfying as your hand? I want to know why you have to look at those damn photos of Lee fucking me and me sucking his cock in order to cum! Look at me Tim. Doesn't my body please you any more? I mean look at my tits and my ass and my pussy, you would rather jerk of than fuck me? Why? I want to know why I shouldn't just stop this shit ass cuckolding fantasy of yours right now and never, I mean never see Lee again?"

She was bluffing but he didn't know that. She said, "I will you know, I will stop it! I can live without him and you, more than you can. You better start talking to me right now Timmy. Right the fuck now or it's over."

Tim didn't know what to say he was busted. He just looked at her and said, "I'm so sorry Dot. I'm very sorry. I think I have some sort of sickness and need help. One second I want you to fuck Lee so bad I hurt with a hard on that would break a brick. I jerk off to get relief. The next second I get totally upset about it and scared and don't want you doing it. Yet, knowing you had those photos and you didn't show them to me even when I asked you a few times, well.......I just had to get them......and look at them. When I did I couldn't stop myself I had to jerk off. I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry baby. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

She said, "You want to know why I didn't show you those photos right away Tim? I was playing this fucking cuckold game with you. That's what you wanted I knew it! Didn't it excite you in the morning when you asked me to show you the photos and I told you maybe tonight when we got home?"

He told her it did. And then she said, "You were thinking of them all day hoping maybe I might show them to you every night when we got home. And then it excited you more when I turn you down each night again and again and again? You know what Timmy? I would have shown them to you, you know that. In fact, I was planning to show them to you last night......until I found this!"

She held up the cum covered panties. Then she said, "Well I think we should just stop all of this funny sexual fantasy stuff anyway and go back to the way we were Timmy. Go back to our normal sex life and the way we make love and did things. You know back to where you only fucked me once or twice a month for less than a total of 5 minutes. Then you would roll over and go to sleep not giving a shit if I was satisfied or not. OH YOU got your nuts off and cummed in me and then you were done. Yes, we'll go back to that. And, I'll buy a big black long thick vibrator and use it when I need it."

He said, "No Dot please. I won't do it again. Please! It's just that my willpower.....well it's not strong. I can't seem to keep it under control when I see you fucking Lee. There won't be a problem, I promise I'll come to you and ask you, I promise. Please I'll do anything to make this up t you!"

She was thinking, "Yes he said it again. Lee was right I can dominate him and make him ask me to cuckold his dumb ass."

She said, "No one can control your willpower Timmy but you. But, I talked to Lee about all of this bullshit when I found these panties. He suggested something that we should try. You see Timmy he's working to help us and maintain our marriage and our three way relationship at the same time."

It was then that she pulled out the Cock Cage and began to introduce it to her husband. She said, "You'll do anything you said. Alright! Well then you damn well will wear this cage from now on when we're not together Timmy. When I'm home and with you, you can take it off. You just have to come to me and I'll give you the key. But at night until I'm sure you're better and I can trust you, well let's just say you'll learn to sleep with it on after a while. Oh and when you go to work you'll have to wear it too. Whenever I'm not there with you, you'll have to wear this until I'm sure you won't do this again." She held up the panties and rubbed them in his face.

At first Tim protested strongly and told her he didn't want it. Even when Dot demanded that it was the cage or she was stopping all the cuckolding and wouldn't see Lee again, Tim still resisted. So as planned she picked up the phone and dialed Lee's phone number. When he answered she said, "Lee this is Dot. I'm in my bedroom with Tim and he doesn't want to wear the cage I brought for him. So I'm calling to tell you that I think we are done playing this game. It's over Lee yes, I'm sorry too but since Tim can't control his urges I think it's time to stop before someone get hurt badly or I leave him."

Tim said, "NO! No Dot! Stop, let me talk with Lee."

She held the phone up to his ear. As Tim talked to Lee holding the phone between his shoulder and neck she held the cage and slowly placed it against his cock. She didn't put it on him she laid it over his dick. As Lee talked to him telling him it was for his own good he explained that it wouldn't stop him from having sex. In fact it would only stop him from loosing self-control and jerking off. He would see that it would actually mean he would be having more sex with his wife. And that would please her more and he hoped improved their marriage. Lee told him, "Look Timmy you could blow up the photos of me and Dot and if she agrees you could maybe put them on the bed or over the bed so you could sort of look at them and maybe you could fuck her every night. This could be very good for you. It will stop your useless masturbation and at the same time give Dot what she wants, more sex from her husband. You understand buddy?"

Tim said, "Well I didn't think of it like that Lee. Well maybe I could give it a try. And the fantasy would continue and Dot would still have sex with you if I did. And I would have more sex with Dot. Yes, I think I see what you mean. Well I could give it a try. OK. Thanks."

As Lee talked to Tim, Dot sat on the side of the bed facing him with her legs opened. She did it so he could see her nude body and he watched her seductively peel her panties off each leg and let them drop to the bed. She was kneeling now and as she bent down to pick up them up while hanging her tits near his face. Then she turned around and showed him her two holes. He moaned and told Lee, "OK! I'll do it. Look could you maybe not come over tonight? Or at last come over later on. I need to spend some time with Dot and talk about this. Dot? She's right here. Hold on."

He told her to take the phone Lee wanted to talk to her. She kneed down between the bed and her husband and took the phone. Then she laid back and slowly moved her tongue around until she was close to his cock. She told Lee to hold on a moment. She didn't touch Tim's cock with her mouth yet she was teasing Tim badly. She did take his cock in her hand and carefully inspected around the head before giving it a gentle kiss. She still had the phone against her ear listening to Lee talking to her. Finally she said, "OK! See you tomorrow afternoon then. Yes, I want to spend time with Timmy tonight too now. But tomorrow it's your day baby! Yes, we can do whatever you want. Yes, bye baby! And thanks"

She hung up and looked at her husband waiting for an answer. He said, "OK! OK Dot, You win, you both win. I don't like it but I'll wear it. But......I need to know how this will work first, I mean before I put it on. You will let me take it off every night and you and I can have sex and let me cum won't you? You won't torture me and not let me take it off. Or keep it on me for a long periods of time between the times we are together? You won't punish me. Right?"

She said, "Timmy! I wouldn't do that to you unless that's what you needed. Of course I will let you take it off and we can have sex when you want unless I catch you jerking off some how when I'm not around. Look! You wear it now for say, an hour or two just to see how it feels. Then we'll take it off and have some good sex. You fuck me and enjoy me and I'll enjoy you then when we're done we'll clean you up and put it back on while we sleep. Lee isn't coming over until tomorrow afternoon. But then I'll be with him Timmy and you'll have to deal with it and if you do like I want you to do and wear the cage, I'll let you watch us. Yes, baby you can watch the entire time he's in our bed fucking me. OK? And who knows Lee might even let you take the cage off and have me make you cum while he's here. But I wouldn't count on it. But baby when he is gone I'll remove the cage and make sure you have a good orgasm."

She smiled and looked at his cock and his pubic hair and she said, "But from now on you'll have to wear it to bed and all the time I'm not awake or with you. So that means when you go to work and when you're on the PC, especially when you're on the damn PC reading those stories you like s much. But if I'm with you it can come off. Understand? Oh and Lee is send me the rest of the photos of us that night we fucked. I'll show them to you today, I promise. But first I want to try this on to see if I got the right size. It looks so small."

She smiled at him and saw his cock hard. She said, "Well it will never go on with that hard on you have. Let me take care of that for you first. She moved over him and as he stayed secured in their bed by the handcuffs and scarves she lowered her mouth down over his cock head and sucked. He moaned and she smiled up into his eyes. This will be the night that begins to turn her husband into a real full time cuckold husband and her into a hot wife with a black lover.

She sucked his cock like she was hungry for his cum. He never felt her suck and lick and do things with her mouth that she was doing to him now. She had him so hard he was panting and his cock was bobbing and throbbing and he moaned, "OH God Dottie. Please!! Dot stop sucking me and let me cum in your pussy! No!!! Oh please baby! Stop! I'm going to cum stop sucking me. I want to fuck you! Oh Dot! Oh God! It feels so good."

And then Timmy exploded and began to shoot his cum into his wife's mouth like he never did before. She let his cock pump his cum into her mouth as she sucked and stroked his shaft with her hand. She did it until she couldn't hold any more of his cum in her mouth. She let some of it dribble out around the sides of his shaft and on to his body.

With half a mouth full of her husband's cum she moved up his body and over his face. She placed her mouth over his and shoved her tongue into his mouth. As she did, the cum in her mouth ran into his. Tim realized it but by then she had given him all that she had left. She smiled and said, "Timmy! I'm very proud of you today! You actually had so much cum I could share it with you. Now drink it! Swallow it! That's it just like you did when you licked it off me hand. Half for me and half for you sweetheart. She cover his mouth and kept hers over his for a long time kissing and tonguing and searching for the cum.

Yes!! He had swallowed it. She came up and looked into his eyes and she smiled down at him as she kissed him again. She then sat up and said, "That was good. Did you enjoy it baby?"

He said, "Well I didn't enjoy drinking my own cum. I mean I never done that before. Yes! I know Dot that if you are expected to drink it, I can drink it too. OK! I get it. Can you undo me so I can get up I have to pee?"

She sat back and took the cock cage and began to put it on him. He said, "Can't that wait! I have to pee Dot. Bad! OK?"

She said, "Sure Tim. No problem. She undid him and then said, "Come on."

He looked at her and said, "I'm just going to take a pee I'll be right back."

She said, "I know and I'm going to see that you do. I'll stand by the bathroom door so you don't get any ideas about jerking off. She knew he wouldn't jerk off now, hell his cock was only an inch long. He held it with his index finger and thumb and it was so small he peed on his fingers. She had drained him good and it would take a while for him to have any urges. But she was just making a point."

He said., "Whatever! I have to pee!"

She smiled as she watched him. Tim really looked like a little boy between his legs. He was extremely small at the moment now that she had sucked his cock dry of his cum. She had to smile as he shook the soft little cock shaft and drained it of the few drops of pee. Then he turned and she took his hand and they walked back to the bed. He said, "You're actually going to do this aren't you Dot? You're actually going to put your husband's cock in a cage. I can't believe you would do this to me."

She said, "Well Tim it's your own fault! I mean if you didn't do this." She held up the panties.

"If you were able to control yourself I wouldn't have to do it. But yes! I'm sick and tired of having you drain your balls in your hand while I lay in our bed frustrated as hell and needing to be fucked and you don't show up! Yes, I'm going to do it and you're going to let me. Now lay down."

He got on the bed and asked, "And you won't give me another chance to show you I can do this without the cage. You won't give me another chance to make this up to you?"

She said, "We'll see Timmy. Look if I'm happy and you have changed say in 3 months we'll take the cage off and maybe keep it for good. OK? You have to show a remarkable improvement in our relationship and our sex life. Maybe if you were more like when we fist got married and you couldn't keep your hands off of me and we did it all the time everywhere we could, than we'll take the cage off. But it's really up to you. Now lay back and let me get this on you."

He did what she asked. He said, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me. I must be crazy."

She stopped and got off the bed and walked out of the room. He sat up and said, "Dot!" No answer. He yelled, "DOT!"

She never responded. He finally got up and walked into the living room. He didn't see her. He walked into the PC room and she was at the printer printing out the photos of her and Lee. She didn't look at him she just kept printing them. There were about a dozen of them. When she was done she threw them at him and said, "Have fun because this is over. I'm going into the bedroom now and calling Lee. He won't be here tomorrow or any other night Tim. It's done finished over! No more cuckolding. And you can stay here and jerk off until your little cock falls off. But don't come into the bedroom Tim. Sleep on the sofa tonight. Tomorrow we'll decide what to do about us and all of this."

She turned and walked away and went into the bedroom. Tim heard the door close and lock. Dot picked up the phone and called Lee. She told him what had happened and she said, "So now we wait."

He said, "I don't think you'll have to wait long Dot maybe a week at most. He'll crack I'm telling you. He wants this bad baby! He wants this to be his way of life at least for now. He wants to be controlled and cuckolded and in fact I think we can make him a permanent one and you can have it all. You'll have your husband who loves you and supports you. You'll have your kids and your home and not have to worry about Tim going nuts and trying to take them away or throw you out for fucking me and maybe later on other men. And you'll have me as your lover. And the best part is you can have me anytime you want baby. Everything baby, you'll have everything you want sexually. In fact before this is all over you'll be able to have any man you want and actually bring him home and fuck him to your heart's content with or without Timmy watching you do it. You'll also be able to go out and stay the night sometimes too. Perhaps after a while when Tim gets use to it, you'll even go away for a weekend with me or your new lover while Tim stays home and watches the kids. And the good thing will be that Tim will wish it for you."

They said goodnight and Dot told him she was going to miss his big cock fucking him this weekend. He told her that it would all be worth it. Their plan would work and then they could be together whenever they wanted for as long as they wanted each time. She could fuck him anytime she wanted once they had Tim under controlled. And when that happened she would have it all and won't have to worry about Tim's little cock again.

She hung to phone up and took out the last of the things she had purchased when she was with Lee that afternoon. It was a pink 10-inch long and 3 inches thick vibrator. It looked and felt just like a cock except it was pink. It even had large veins on the surface for effect. She had wanted a black one but they were all sold out. But then when she placed it against her slit and turned it on she didn't care what color it was. She slowly rubbed it up and down her slit and felt her pussy open and the need to be full took over her sexual feels. Then when she began to insert it into her pussy it made her body arched to meet it going in. She whispered, "Tim who?" She giggled and then moaned as she pushed more and more of the big toy deeper and deeper into her hole.

As she worked the vibrator into her pussy she pushed the big fake cock deeper into her opening. She moaned and actually hoped Tim wouldn't bother her for the rest of the weekend. "Oh yes! This is good! I love it. It almost feels like Lee's big cock", she said to herself.

Oh she would miss Lee's real cock but right now the new fake dick she had inside her pussy more than 8 inches deep felt marvelous. The fake cock was deeper than Tim had ever been. Dot began to cum as the big toy vibrated inside her making her feel so good..