Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot read more about this cage and she noticed that there were marks with a pen on this paragraph. Lee marked off this chapter for a reason and this made her want to read on more. As she did it told her just that!

She read, "When a wife doesn't want or allow her husband the pleasure of an orgasm, she should put him in a cock cage."

The book described how she could relieve him when she took it off and give him a chance for sexual relief by fucking or sucking him or jerk him off or, letting him masturbate himself to climax. But if she wanted to deny him sexual contact she could do that too. She could still resolve his need to cum and have relief but she didn't have to have sex with him. This interested her since Lee wanted to deny Tim the use of her pussy. So she read on. The book told her if the man needed to cum she could do something called prostrate milking on him on a monthly basis. It was a way to "clean out his plumping without him the pleasure of an orgasm". It even described to her the best way to do a prostate orgasm using a latex-gloved finger in her husband's anus and milk his prostrate gland. This was done by a massage of the gland with the finger or special tool. If it was done correctly it will give the man a release of his built up semen. It would even come out his penis like when he was having an orgasm. Only it would not be pleasant or intense at all. It was explain that the semen would flow out in a stream instead of shooting out like it did during a normal orgasm. It would not giving the husband much pleasure at all and was used as punishment or training mostly to make the man obey or learn what she wanted from him.

Dot continued to read this part of the book and it seemed to fascinate her. She read that if a woman really wants to deny her man any stimulation at all, she could numb his penis and balls completely with ice packs before she preformed the prostate milking. Dot's hands were shaking even more as she read through this part of the book.

She opened her eyes and watched her husband licking and sucking her pussy and she knew she was getting closer to an orgasm. She stroked his head and told him how good he was making her feel. He looked up between her legs and smiled at her. She smiled back and ran her fingers over his hair. She closed her eyes and remembered back to the book again

She had found the chapter on cock cage and denying the man the pleasure of cumming normally very stimulating. It actually was what got her to ask Lee on Tuesday to go with her to the local adult toy store and she purchased one of the CB3000 cages.

Just then her orgasm hit her and she arched and held her husband's head tight against her pussy and moaned like an animal this time. Dot's body jerked and shook and finally shuttered as Tim sucked her clit and she screamed as she had another huge orgasm from his wonderful mouth and tongue. She collapsed and fell back on the bed, Her heart was pounding and her breath rapid and a warm wonderful feeling swept over her entire body, even down to her toes.

When she could think straight again, it seemed to her she was getting off on Tim's mouth much harder and better than when she fucked his cock. She reached up and pulled her husband to her. They held each other and she kissed him and kissed him over and over again. She thanked him for his talented tongue again and that's she loved him so much. She kept him against her as she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep.

Tim held her and was glad to be back in her arms and his bed again. He kissed her one more time and held the photo s up again and looked at them. God Lee had a big cock and he fucked Dot like an animal. Tim closed his eyes and wished he had a cock like Lee's. He wished that he could give his wife what Lee gave her every time she was with him. He fell asleep with the photos on his chest and said to himself, "If she wants me to wear this cage so I wont jerk off I'll do it for her. If I don't jerk off maybe she and Lee are right, I'll want to fuck her more and that might make her happier. I hope so, I don't want to loose her to Lee."

When Tim was sound asleep and Dot heard his breathing change she slipped on her robe and walked out of the bedroom. He went to the kitchen and dialed Lee's number. He answered and she said, "Hi it's me baby. Yes, he's a sleep and we had sex. Yes, again you were right, it didn't last a week! He was horny as hell. Yes, he just came into the bedroom and made like he was going to sleep. When he turned out the light I turned on my vibrator."

She giggled as she said, "Yes! Oh yes! He watched me, yep, he sat there playing with his cock and watched me cum with the big vibrator in my pussy. Yes Lee I wish it were your big cock too. So anyway I saw his cum flying in the air and knew he had climaxed and done the same thing I was doing."

She laughed again and said, The first time we had masturbated together. But wait.......let me tell you. When it was over I asked him if he would clean my toy and he did...yes! With his mouth."

She listened to Lee ask her about Tim and she said, "And I licked his cum off his hand. Yes, a lot of it landed on his hand. He doesn't shoot very far. Then I told him to lay back and I straddled his face and made him eat me. I told him he better do a good job since I had your cum deep inside me and if he didn't want another kid, a mixed kid and you living with us he better eat me deep."

Again she listened to Lee laugh at that and then talk some more to her. Then she said, "So yes Lee, he went wild on me and God did I climaxed. Yes, as good as your cock does me Lee, I swear he made me cum as hard as when you pump your cum into me for real. Yes, he was like an animal. He never ate me like that before."

She listened and said, "And what did I do? Hell I covered his face with my wetness. I mean it was running out of me. I never cum like that, never except with you baby!"

She was listening to him ask a bunch of questions and she said, "And then I showed him the new photos we took. Yes the one of you taking my ass. Well he did me in the ass too Lee. Yep, right there and then I pushed my ass up at him and Tim went wild and he fucked me in it. It was good and we both had very nice orgasm. No baby not as good as when you do me, you know that."

He told her he did but he liked her to tell him. Then he asked what happened then. She said, "Then he got up and cleaned us both. It was good, really good Lee. Yes, he is getting better but you know I like his mouth and tongue better than his cock now that I have your big black one. Yes, you fuck me and Timmy eats me. God it's going to be so good for me with both of you! Yes. We did talk about the cage Lee. And guess what?"

She heard Lee tell her that he bet Tim decide to wear it. She said, "Yes! How did you know? Yes I couldn't believe it Tim actually agreed to wear it. So baby tomorrow when you come to my house to spend the weekend with me, we'll try it on him. I want to give him as much sex before we do that to him. Yes the cage that captures his balls and holds them and the medal tub to secure his cock we'll see if they both fit."

She laughed at what he was telling her and then asked, "Yep that will stop him from jerking off for sure. It's a great idea. Thanks so much for telling me about them and showing them to me the other day in that porno book store."

She listened and laughed again before she asked, "Are you sure it will all fit him? I mean it looked pretty small to fit around his cock. Yes, I know he has a small dick but that thing looks so small."

Dot listened as Lee told her, "It's suppose to fit tight Dot. And you put the shaft down in the tube. It's bent and it will bend his cock so if he starts to get hard it will hurt him and his hard on will just go away. And then........"

But he was laughing so hard he couldn't tell her the rest. So was she. Finally he got himself together and said, "And then we'll lock it up and only the head of his little cock will be sticking out the end just enough so he can pee."

Dot was laughing hard too now from the way Lee was explaining it to her. She had to actually step around the corner of the kitchen so she wouldn't wake Tim or the kids up. She took a deep breath and asked, "And the key? Who will hold the key Lee? You?"

He said, "Yes Dot! Me. And poor Timmy won't even be able to cum with it on. In fact he'll only be allowed to cum when we both agree he can. And once it's on, it won't come off and it's stainless steel so it will play hell even to be cut off without cutting his dick."

She said, "Oh Lee I don't want to hurt him baby!"

He said, "Don't worry we won't hurt him. You'll actually have the key. We'll just tell him I'm holding it. And we'll make him think that I'm holding it for you because you would feel sorry for him and when he begs you, you would let him out all the time. But he knows that with me holding the key until you want him out of it to fuck you, I won't give it to him. It will help to work on his cuckold brain and give him his excitement. He knows better than to think I would feel sorry for his dumb ass. And all the time you keep him in that devise baby, I'll have your pretty little pussy all to myself. I just might have to move in for awhile so I can spend more quality time with my pretty sexy white lover. Seeing me in bed with you every night and in the morning should really get his juices worked up."

Dot was giggling again as she said, "I better go sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow night. Yes, I can't await for my little white pussy to have your big black cock in it either. And we'll thank Tim for doing this for us. Right! Yes, we'll let Tim watch us the entire time too. Right after we put the cage and tube on him."

She laughed and said, "OK! Yes, he'll be so horny watching us."

Lee said, "Hey, I wonder if we can get him so worked up he'll eat your pussy for real and lick my cum out of it? You know like you told me you pretended to do tonight. Only tomorrow night it will be real. OK. Goodnight my sexy white lover."

She hung up and went back to bed. She felt her pussy and she was dripping wet. Her clit was throbbing. It seemed like Lee had that effect on her now all the time. She couldn't wait to see Lee tomorrow night. But she also wanted to see Tin the cage.

As she laid there she began to think about Tim. She wondered that if he got so horny tomorrow night watching her being fucked by Lee that she might get him to eat her pussy with Lee's cum in it in order to have the cage taken off? She didn't think she could get him to go that far but then she never would have believed she could get him to put on the cock cage or let her fuck Lee's big black cock again and again. This was going to be very interesting. Very interesting indeed!

12