Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how it would start. But they decide that Tim would wear the cock cage starting tonight and she would fuck him only once a week if that. It depended on Tim's attitude. If he was good and behaved himself and did what she told him when she told him to do it he would have her once a week. She would give her husband sexual intercourse only after Lee was gone on Sunday. She told Lee that Sunday would be Timmy's only day with her even if her pussy was stretched and Tim might not feel much. On other nights she would practice her cock sucking even if Tim was no problem for her to deep throat it would give her practice. Or, she would jerk him off. But he would wear the cage every night to sleep in and to work.

As Lee and Dot talked more, they decide that she should insist that Tim put the cage back on Sunday night after they had sex and shower together. Tim would wear it before they went to sleep or she would not fuck him again for 3 months after he agreed to put it back on. Tim would wear it until Thursday morning when Lee left from their Wednesday night sex session. If Tim was good he could watch them as he was going to do tonight.

She and Lee decided that on Thursday morning after she fucked Lee one last time before he left that she would let Tim's cock out of the cage. She told Lee not to worry she wouldn't fuck Tim on Thursday. But she would give him some relief and milk his dick and make him cum. She told Lee while she wouldn't fuck her husband on Thursday, she might suck him off for practice or just jerk him off. Lee told her she was very good as sucking and that Tim would love having her suck his cock now since she could take all of his little cock with not much trouble. The rest of the week would be up to her.

Dot smiled at his last comment knowing if she could take all of Lee's cock down her throat, Tim's cock would be no problem at all. She promised Lee again that she wouldn't fuck Tim on Thursday or any other day but Sunday. "Once a week is all he'll get for a while baby, if he gets that. I'm saving this pussy for you and your big cock", she whispered as she licked his ear.

Dot decided that to really cuckold Tim she would save her pussy for Lee and only Lee. Once Timmy shot his load on Thursday morning Dot would send him off to work with the cage on and he would wear it until Sunday when Lee left. Tim would not be allowed to cum between those two times she had set Thursday and Sunday. Unless she felt like he deserved it. During the weekends it would be all of their time together. Lee would have her Friday night and all day Saturday and Saturday night. They would fuck one last time on Sunday morning before Lee left to go home. Then and only then would she remove Tim's cage and let him fuck her if he had behaved and did what she wanted him to do while Lee was there. She was pretty sure she wouldn't feel much of Tim's cock and she didn't think he would feel much of her pussy since Lee would have stretched her pussy hole much bigger over the two and a half days they that they would be fucking. That was Tim's problem for being a cuckold. So it was decided. She now had Tim in the cage and the plan was underway.

Lee looked at Tim sitting in his chair and told Dot to move off the bed now and to sit in the big chair directly across from where Tim was sitting. As Tim watched, his wife sat on the big chair completely nude she smiled at him. She said, "Having fun baby? I think I'm about to have my pussy licked by a pro Timmy. Lee's tongue is longer than your tongue is too Timmy. Did you know that? He licks so very deep inside my hole I could go crazy."

Lee knelt on the floor in front of Dot and took each of her legs and placed one over each arm of the big chair. Dot had told Lee that's what Tim did to her. Tim could see all of her pussy slit as well as her ass hole as Lee spread her thighs wide. From where Tim sat he could see her pussy shinning and knew she was already wet with anticipation. He was sitting with a grand strand view of her private parts as she proudly presented them to her black lover. Lee looked at Tim and said, "My mouth is watering Tim. Damn Tim!! She has such a nice cunt. I mean the nicest one I have ever seem Timmy! Open wide for me baby! I'm going to eat your sweet pussy now so Tim can watch you cum!"

Dot was already wide open as her wet pussy pointed directly up at Lee's face. Her outer lips were huge as they hung open waiting for Lee's mouth to please her. He looked over at Tim and smiled as he said, "Your wife is so beautiful Tim I wanted to thank you for letting me have her, all of her. I mean just look at her pussy! Damn man it's so pink and soft and ready to be licked. It sure looks good doesn't it Timmy?"

Lee ran a finger up and down Dot's slit and Tim could see Lee's black finger wet now from her juices. Lee said, "And Timmy she is so wet! Just look at my finger and it wasn't even inside her. No not yet buddy, but Dot is ready for anything I want to do with her. Her body belongs to me now Timmy. Right Dot? You would let me do anything to your pussy now wouldn't you baby?"

Dot picked up on Lee's comment and she smiled at Tim and then at Lee as they looked at each other. She saw her husband's face and it showed some pain. She knew his cock was trying to get hard and couldn't from the cage which was holding him down. She said, "Yes Lee! Tim has give up my body willingly to a better lover. You can do anything you want with it as long as you fuck it and make me scream as you always do baby!"

She turned towards her husband and said, "Anything he wants Timmy! Lee has complete access to my body now since you decided to jerk off rather than fuck me Timmy you left me with a need for sexual satisfaction. I'm now getting it from another man. A man with a huge cock and who can fuck me like I want to be fucked. Lee and I both want to thank you for giving us your blessing sweetie! You're such a good husband! I mean you're wearing the cock cage to help you to learn not to cum and I want to thank you for wearing it and letting me train you to not jerk off. I also want to thank you for being such a loving husband and allowing me to have a lover. And especially for introducing me to Lee and his big black cock. OK! Enough talk now Lee fuck me make me cum baby!"

She turned her head back and looked at Tim one last time as she said, "And Timmy thanks for letting me have a black lover with a huge cock! I'm all yours now Lee and both Tim and I want you to do me over and over again."

Lee looked at Dot and touched the tip of her clit and felt her jump. He smiled at her and saw her hazel eyes sparkling with lust and want. As he moved in between her wide-open legs she felt his warm breath on her upper most thighs and private parts. Since she was completely shaved she felt his breath over her wet slit and she shivered from the feeling. As he began to kiss his way across her pussy from left to right just glancing over her aching and so ready to cum pussy she moaned and reached for his head. As his tongue dipped into her hole she moaned, "Oh Yes Lee. Eat me baby! Your tongue is so thick and long just like your cock baby! Eat my pussy and make me cum so Timmy can see how good he can do me."

Lee smiled up at her and asked, "Ready to cum again baby?"

She ran her hand over his shaved head and gently pushed on it making him know she was almost begging for him to eat her. He didn't tease her any more. Lee moved his talented mouth to her needy cunt and devoured it. He wanted it to be especially good for Dot and Tim too tonight. He worked long and hard on her pussy hold sucking and licking and fingering it.

Suddenly Dot arched up and screamed as her back bent and she tried to lift her body up off of the chair seat to flood Lee's mouth with her cum. It only took a few minutes before she began to climax from his tongue and fingers as they fucked her hole again and again. As Lee's fingers flicked her clit she cried out with lust and passion and she began to climax again. It seemed to Tim that it when on and on and on until she just couldn't stand it any longer. Lee had two fingers deep inside her pussy hole and his tongue and lips were covering her clit! She screamed for him to hold it in his mouth and suck her clit. He did, and she lifted her pussy up as her ass came off the chair and Lee slipped his hands under her ass holding it up as he sucked and pulled her pussy lips with his teeth gently! She held his head as hers was thrown back and she cried and cried like a crazed animal. Another orgasm swept over her and she humped and humped her pussy as Lee's head stayed between her legs and he sucked her as she poured her juices over his face.

She couldn't stay it any longer and she pulled and pulled on Lee's head as she tried to get him out from between her thighs. She had to have Lee inside her now. Today she wouldn't stop him from doing anything to her but she needed his big cock to fuck her now. "Now Lee", she moaned as her body jerked and shuttered from Lee sucking and licking her pussy. "Fuck me now baby! I need that big dick inside me! Oh God come on!! Come on Lee fuck me", she cried out making sure her husband heard her begging Lee to fuck her

Dot was going to let Lee do anything he wanted tonight and do it front of her husband. Today she would let Lee's big dick take her like she had never been taken before. She would hold back at all. She held Lee as she watched him move up. She reached for and held his hard black cock and she centered it at the tip of her pussy hole.

Lee's face was wet and covered with Dot's cum. Tim watched as Lee looked over at him. Lee said, "Do you want to see it now Tim? Do you want me to push this big black cock into your wife's pretty little tight hole and fuck her like you could never do?"

Lee was holding his huge cock but Tim didn't answer him he was in so much pain from his cock trying to get hard as he watched his wife being licked and sucked by this black man. Then he heard Dot said, "The hell with him Lee I want it!! Pushed that big cock into my pussy and fuck me like hell baby. Show Timmy what he is missing and what he would be having if he didn't jerk off and give me away to another man. This white pussy is for you Lee only for you baby now! Now fuck me!"

She reached up with both hands and held the back of the chair showing off her large firm breasts. She left her legs open wider, almost obscenely for her black lover. As she faced Lee her pushed very slowly and they all watched as his big black cock head slowly moved between her lips and they began to open. Wider and wider Dot's pussy lips spread further and further and then the black cock head went into Dot's cunt hole. She moaned low and deep like a female animal in heat waiting for the first cock to fuck her. "OH FUCK YES! Oh Timmy It feels so good! Oh yes Lee fuck me Oh God baby fuck me now. Watch Tim! Keep watching baby! Watch it Timmy. Watch as all of this magnificent black cock goes so deep inside my pussy, Oh yes Lee thank you Timmy! Watch Lee fuck me hard and long and fast. Oh God Lee it's so good."

Lee had about half of his cock inside Dot's pussy now and was slowly moving in and out of her. Tim watched as he saw Lee's black cock shining with his wife's wetness. He watched as she closed her eyes and lifted up her ass and hips up to meet Lee's thrusts. She held on to the back of the chair and pushed her pussy forward as Lee thrust his cock deeper into her body. Her pussy was right at the edge of the chair and with each thrust of Lee's long hard cock she hissed at him telling him, "Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck me white pussy! Cum in me Lee! Fill me up with your black juice. Show my husband what a fool he is for jerking off when he could have this cunt to fuck. Fuck me Lee! I'm all yours now baby! My body belongs to you now Lee. Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard and sooooo deep Lee! Give me that big black dick and all of your seed! Fuck me and make me cum Lee! Tim can't do it. So now my black lover fuck me hard and make me scream!"

Lee was driving it all the way into her now and Tim knew Lee's cock was deeper in Dot's cunt than he had hoped to be. He watched Lee's hips and ass pushing and pulling as his big dick moved in and out of Dot's pussy. This was no dream and no wish or fantasy dream. No, this was real and happening right before Tim's eyes. He had asked for it and now he was having what he wished for. Lee was fucking the virgin areas of Dot's pussy tunnel again now and doing it hard and fast as he thrust into her again and again. Tonight as Tim was sitting there with the cage on watching, Lee was giving his wife the best fucking yet.

Tim could hear them both grunting and moaning as Lee moved faster and faster in and out of her hole. And then Tim saw her arch her back and lift up off the chair as she began to orgasm with Lee's cock in her this time. Dot screamed and shook and looked like she was having a fit. She began to cum and cum and cum as Tim watched his wife's body shake and pump and thrust against Lee as she held him tight against her. His hips were thrusting and fucking her like a machine now.

As she tried to get Lee's cock even deeper into her body she looked over at Tim and said, "Oh fuck yes Lee! OH LEE! YES LEE! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES BABY!! OHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!"

She cried and moaned the words as she climaxed like Tim had never seen her do before. Her body was absolutely going wild as Lee drilled her hole as fast as he could now. She released her hands from the back of the chair and held Lee's arms as she wrapped her legs around his neck and pumped up into him. "Give it to me baby! Give my your big black cock. Fuck me Lee. FUCK ME! FUCK ME" she cried out and Tim knew she was climaxing again.

As Tim watched his wife going wild on the big black dick fucking her, he was thinking she was almost insane with lust as Lee filled her pussy again and again and again with all of his 9 inches of cock shaft. Tim watched as Dot's legs were lifted higher up over her body now and actually surprised Lee as she pushed Lee backward on to the floor. His cock came flopping out. Tim was thinking it was fucking huge! Like the Alpha male he was he was hung large and thick.

She moved quickly over Lee seeing his big wet cock covered with her cum pointing up at the ceiling. She straddled Lee on the floor and with two downward thrusts she impaled her body fully on Lee's big cock. He was completely inside her and Tim watched as she began to fuck Lee now.

Their bodies were on the floor with their heads facing away from him. That gave Tim a view of both their sex and the wild animal fucking was now right in front of him. He could see his wife's pussy rise and fall around the shaft of the big cock. The black cock would disappear inside her then reappear again as she lifted up almost off of it. When she had just the cock head inside her she would slide down again filling her pussy with all of it. She had done that a few times before and knew just how far she could lift without letting the big dick fall out of her cunt. With Tim she could hardly move without that happening but Lee's cock was so much longer she could really ride on it! God it felt so good moving in and out of her rubbing the walls of her pussy deeper and stretching her more than her husband had ever done to her. Lee looked up into her eyes and held her hips as he helped her lift and fall. He watched her lovely full tits bouncing up and down and he told her to bend forward more so he could suck her nipples. Tim watched as she did it and Lee sucked first the right and then the left nipple hard. She didn't care she was just riding his magnificent cock

Tim watched in amazement know he would have cum a long time ago. Yet Lee didn't seem to be near ready to cum yet. Tim was watching all of this from the chair he was told to sit on. From time to time he felt his little cock jerk and begin to grow. Then the pain hit him and as his dick tried to get hard the cage was holding his cock tightly. The pain was too much each time and he stopped getting hard. In fact the pain in his cock and balls over rode the arousal in his brain each time. Plus it began to dull the enjoyment of watching them since he couldn't jerk off. He was unhappy. But Tim continued to watch his wife fucking Lee hard and fast and couldn't do anything to satisfy his own needs and lust. This is not what he wanted or had asked for in the beginning of his cuckolding. He decided to talk with Dot about where this had gone but he knew now wasn't the time. He would speak to her once she had stopped fucking Lee or when Lee left. But God that would be Sunday!

Dot was moaning again as her lust lifted her higher with each minute that she stayed on Lee's cock. She was in a high sexual heat and as Lee continued fucking her pussy she was reacting like a mad woman on his cock. Lee teased her holding her up so just his cock head was still inside her. He held her ass with both hands and opened her ass and pussy hole so Tim could see it surrounding Lee's big dick. She moaned and pushed down as she told Lee to fill her. Tim listened to her begging and pleading for this black man to fuck her and to shove his big cock all the way into her and fill her pussy again and again. Tim was now very afraid when he saw his wife throw her head back and cry out with almost a howl telling the world how good Lee was fucking her. Tim was afraid he had lost his wife to Lee's big cock.

Lee would push inside her again and each time he did, Dot cried out with her rapture. Tim could see her pussy lips spread wide around the thick black cylinder as it moved into her. The circle of pussy that surrounded his cock looked like a stretched rubber band it held him so tight. It was stretching more than it had ever been before. Lee was so thick and filled her so much and so deep it felt marvelous to her. She knew her pussy lips were stretched wide, wider than they had ever been spread even with the large dildo that Tim had seem her use the other night. Then she screamed once more and Tim watched her have a long hard orgasm. Tim watched as her body bucked and pumped on Lee's cock and her head was thrown back again and Tim saw her eyes closed and her mouth open forming a perfect circle. Her hips pumped and pumped and pumped and he knew she was cumming again. He wondered how many that made?

As Tim continued to watch he heard Lee moaned loudly and then Tim saw white fluid covering Lee's black cock as it came half way out of Dot's pussy. Tim knew now that Lee had finally cummed. He watched as the white cum coated Lee's long black shaft and dripped down over his big black balls that looked so tight they almost looked like they had moved up into his body. Dot's pussy was covered with it too.

In little back and forth movements now Dot was slowly worked Lee's hard shaft as she felt his cum deep inside her. She loved how it felt to have her womb filled and her cervix covered with cum. Lee was so deep inside her that Tim knew she would conceive a child if she wasn't on the pill. Even with the pill he preyed she wouldn't be knocked up with a black kid

As Dot began to recover from her last orgasm Lee was fully inside her and he held still, letting her feel his cum pump into her hole. Then they began to move again as they both began to come down from their first fucking orgasms. He looked over at Tim and smiled before saying, "This is some good pussy Tim. It's a pleasure to fuck her and fill her with my cum buddy. Thank you. Your wife is a very good fuck Timmy. Very good indeed."

Even semi-soft Lee was still touching places inside Dot's pussy that had never felt a man's cock especially Tim's four inches. She was whimpering as she fell forward on top of Lee. Dot had forgotten all about her husband while Lee was fucking her. She had almost begged him to ram her cunt hard and fast for over 20 minutes. She always had an orgasm with Lee. Always! She wanted to cum on his cock squeezing it and holding it deep inside her. As he fucked her deep and hard she loved how it felt.