Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 09

Story Info
Dot meets Lee's brother and learns about a double.
14.8k words
4.17
68.8k
26

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was asleep in the spare bedroom with his cock cage on. The kids were spending the weekend at their grandmother's house. It was later that Sunday morning when Lee left after fucking Dot one last time before he did. She went back to bed exhausted from the sex just like she was always exhausted from Lee fucking her. After her sexual encounter with Lee all weekend and the emotional roller coaster she felt between herself, Lee and especially Tim made her need more rest. Her head hit the pillow and she was asleep in seconds.

When she woke around 3 PM, Tim had already picked up the kids and they were out back playing in the yard. She watched them play and wondered what she faced in the days to come. Had she pushed Tim to far last night when she made him eat her pussy full of Lee's cum? Would he leave her and the kids? Never! Would he make her leave? She didn't think so but she had to be sure he wasn't going to leave her first. If Tim did leave her, would she actually let Lee move in with her and push Tim completely out of her life and bed? Would Lee become the man of the house? And what about the kids? She was concerned about her life and especially the kids. Regardless of what happened she wanted her marriage and kids. But she also didn't want to loose Lee's cock and the sex they had been having. Whatever the plans were regarding Tim and his fantasies, and her own now, she had to make sure she kept her kids, husband and if possible Lee's cock. But Lee was third on the list and he knew it.

Lee was realistic and knew that if it came down to her kids or Tim and maybe both, Dot would stop the sex with him. He knew he had to come up with a plan to keep Tim in line. Tim was sitting at the kitchen table and when Dot came into the kitchen. Dot had on one of his long sleeve shirts and a pair of light blue almost transparent panties. Her shapely legs were beautiful and showed very nicely under the shirt as were the cheeks of her splendid round ass. She had four buttons open on the shirt and Tim saw her full breasts pushing against the opening of the shirt. Dot had great breasts and her cleavage looked deep and very beautiful to him as it always did. She had no bra on and her nipples were hard and looked like fingertips pushing against the front of the shirt. She smelled of flowers and Tim knew she must have just showered and put on that perfume he loved. She had washed her hair cleaning her body up the best she could. There were red suck marks all over her again from Lee's mouth marking her over the two nights and days of sex she had with him. This was the longest she had ever been with Lee without a brake. The shirt hid most of the marks from the kids if they came in but Tim knew what her breasts and inner most upper thighs must look like under the clothing.

Nothing was said about Tim eating Lee's cum from her pussy. She didn't bring it up and she hoped Tim wouldn't either. If the truth were known she was embarrassed for making her husband belittle himself so much in front of Lee. But Lee had this strange erotic power over her and he made her do things she would never think of doing. She did things to her husband and let Lee do things to her that she normally would never even think about doing a few months ago. Lee was evil and nasty but oh God he had such a nice big cock and he fucked her like nothing or anyone had ever done before. She couldn't say no to him.

She was undecided about what happened with Tim but Lee had pushed her and pushed her to get Tim to try it. And again Lee was right Tim finally did eat her cum full pussy. It was amazing and nasty and so wrong. But it excited her so much she had an orgasm just from watching him lick Lee's cum. She decided she might ask Tim to do it again as a way of moving his cuckold training to that next level but she would not force him to do it. She would not taunt him or beg him or try and talk him into it again. If she asked and he did it then he would want it. She was wondering how he felt about it. Did he like it? Did he enjoy the way she humbled him in front of her lover? Did it really give him what he wanted from the sexual stimulation of his cuckolding? She was a little scared to ask him anything right now.

For the rest of the day whenever he could talk with her he was more concerned about removing the cage. He yelled and begged and pleaded with her to take the cage off and make love to him but she told him she was just to sore and tired today to do it. Plus she had promised Lee she would tell Tim she didn't have the key to his cage any more in order to keep him sexually frustrated. Lee didn't want her to fuck him any more but she refused to agree to it full time. She wouldn't do that to her husband.

Lee had actually given the key back to her before he left earlier on Sunday just in case there was an emergency. But, poor Tim still felt Lee had it. He was begging her to call him and get it back. She told him no that her resolve was just too weak and she knew she would remove the cage out of pity for him when he begged her like he was doing. She told Tim that Lee wouldn't give her the key anyway for at least a week.

So as the days of the week went by, Tim was more frustrated but finally stopped asking her so often. By Wednesday afternoon he had resigned himself to the fact that Lee would be over tonight and he would fuck Dot again and Tim would sleep in the spare bedroom again. He wasn't even going to watch them. But, maybe just maybe he would be released from his cock cage and Dot would jerk him off or suck him off or even fuck him after Lee left on Thursday morning. He then resolved to himself that she most likely wouldn't fuck him until Sunday, if then. She would maybe jerk him off or suck him for the practice. It was killing Tim to know Lee was getting all of her sexy body and love and affection. Tim felt she was making love to him now more than just fucking him for the release. He was worried about loosing her and he had to wear the damn fucking cock cage until they could get the key from Lee.

Wednesday night didn't come quickly for Tim or Dot but for two different reasons. When it did she was wet between her legs for nearly the entire day. Tim watched as she spent a long time in the bathroom and preparing her body for her black lover. Tim sat in the bed and watched as she closely inspected her freshly shaved pussy after Tim cleaned the excess soap off of it. It was Tim's job to shave her every week before Lee got there. She had no hair at all around her pussy or ass now. Tim had shaved her completely bald. She smiled and said, "I think you did a wonderful job shaving me tonight Timmy. Thank you. Lee will be pleased, he hates hair around his woman's pussy or her ass."

Tim looked at her and said, "His pussy?"

She smiled and came over to the bed. She sat down on the bed next to him and patted his cock cage. She said, "Well sweetie it has been "his pussy" now for a while you know that. You sure haven't had much of it lately. You know, he has been the only one fucking me since the start of the month. But you're learning not to jerk off that's for sure. I promise you tomorrow I'll relieve you I swear it."

He shook his head yes and then hung his head sadly. She lifted his chin and told him, "You know Timmy that if you're nice and behave yourself and don't cause any problems tonight, maybe, just maybe I'll jerk you off or suck you tomorrow and give you some of this bald pussy over the weekend."

He told her he would love that and really wanted to cum badly. With that she looked at her clock on the nightstand and smiled. She had some time before Lee would be there. Dot moved around and sat against the back of the bed. She told Tim to sit in front of her. Then she opened her legs wide and showed him her newly shaved bald and very wet pussy. She used her fingers to open her pussy lips to show her husband just how wet the slit was. She used her fingers to spread her lips wider and showed him her pink insides and the little round hole at the bottom of her snatch that had provide him with so much pleasure over the years. "Oh Timmy I'm so horny waiting for him? I need to cum before Lee gets here."

Dot asked Tim to sit right in front of her as she stroked her full breasts holding them in her hands showing him their fullness. Her nipples were already hard and long. She was very excited. She lifted them up so she could lick a nipple before offering one to him. He took the breast in his hands and bent his head so he could suck and lick that nipple like a starving man. She held his head against the breast and let him nurse on her tit like a small child would do. She stroked his head and told him to suck and squeeze her tits and enjoy them. Tim moaned with his happiness to be touching his wife's body again. She instructed him to pull on the nipples and even held her hands over his and squeezed them and let him suck and bit the nipples on both breasts. At first she let him do it through the camisole she had on then she drop it so her breasts were bare. Everything her husband did for her now only severed to heighten her already sexual arousal while they waited for Lee. She told her husband, "Everything you do to my breasts Timmy is moving down my body and between my legs making my pussy and especially my clit throb with anticipation for Lee's big cock tonight baby. I have been excited all day waiting for Lee and you're making me so hot I can't wait for him to get here."

She took one of his hands and said, "Feel my pussy. Feel how wet you are making me sweetie. Oh God how long before my lover gets here?"

Tim told her over two hours. She moaned and told him he would have to help her. She had to get her off before that or she would go nuts. Tim felt that maybe she was going to let him out of his cock cage somehow and let him fuck her, but Dot had other plans.

Tim moved his hand between her legs and cupped her pussy hearing her moan erotically. It was soaking wet and when he touched it the feeling sent small shocks flowing into her clit and nipples. She instructed him on what she wanted from him now. She told him exactly what she wanted Tim to do with his hands on her pussy. Her clit and nipples were swollen and hard and her sexual hunger was very high. She couldn't wait the 2 hours before Lee would be there to fuck her to make her cum like she wanted to so badly. She needed to cum now. Even if it was a little one she needed to cum - NOW!

She moved both of Tim's hands down her body to her pussy as she opened her legs as wide as she could to give him ample room to work on her. Then she told him how she wanted him to please her. Tim was horny and loved to play with his wife's body. He was licking his lips seeing her pussy so open and so close, so very close. He still had on the cock cage and his cock was getting hard and he was in pain. He asked her to some how release his cock. But she told him again she couldn't she didn't have the key. She lied when she told him Lee was bring it over tonight and if he did a good job for her now, she promised she would make him cum when Lee left. He moaned with his own need.

Dot was so sexually worked up that she was almost limp as she laid up against the back of the headboard in a sort of sexual hypnotic condition as she watched her husband play with the folds of her pussy. She watched as his fingers pleased her and stimulated her almost to the point of orgasm. As he worked on her hole Dot moaned with pleasure. She wanted Tim to continue to give her all of his attention as he began to finger her pussy with one hand and use the other one to tease her clit.

She was close she was so close to achieving an orgasm now. As she worked on her breasts with her own hands she told Tim how good he was making her feel. She easily worked her nipples and breasts squeezing and pulling on them. Often she would lift one to her mouth and suck the nipple. All of this was good but she wasn't going any higher. She wasn't going to cum at least not for a long time. And she needed to cum now badly.

She removed the camisole completely and then she sat there fully nude letting her husband see all of her body and told him, "Your mouth baby, I need your wonderful mouth and tongue to make me cum Timmy. Eat me baby. Please! Eat me and finger me. You know what I like sweetie, make me cum Timmy please!"

He told her OK and then she moved back to her breasts. They were so full and large. She could suck and biting on her own nipples and loved to do it even if having someone else do it felt better. Tim moved up further between his wife's open legs. He was now able to use his hands and moved her legs open even more as he told her to bend her knees more.

As she sunk down on the bed she smiled at him and told him she loved him. She rested her head on the pillows and watched as Tim moved into position and began a long slow stroking motion with his tongue on her cunt. "Oh yes! Mumm baby! That feels so nice", she whispered as she played with her breasts.

He licked and sucked her pussy making her cum fast and hard the first time. She held his head and pumped her snatch gently into his face covering it with her wetness. In less than 2 minutes, Dot arched her back and lifted her ass as she screamed, "OH fuck yes Timmy! Yes baby! That's it baby! You're doing it! You're so good baby! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Suck my clit! Now!! Do it now Tim! Oh fuck yes!! Yessssss!! Yesssssss!! Oh God yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!"

She held his face tightly against her pussy as she milked the last few drops of her juice out of her pussy and into his waiting and eager to please open mouth. She finally sank back on the bed and told him to start licking again. He didn't fight it he wanted to please her so badly. He wanted her to feel the love he had and wanted her to know he would please her anyway he could.

When she was near to cumming again, she actually told him to remove his hands completely. He didn't understand and asked her if he wasn't pleasing her? She told him it wasn't that at all, in fact he had really made her cum twice. She wiped his face with the bed covers and then told him she wanted him to watch her cum this time. She made him sit up and watch her touch herself. Dot began pulling at her clit with her fingers and used her other hand to insert two fingers deep inside her cunt. She loved that duel sensation. She said, "Oh Timmy I love the feeling of fingers inside my pussy while other fingers rub my clit. Oh God Timmy it feels so good sweetie. Watch!"

Then she was almost ready to explode from rubbing her sensitive spots around and inside the walls of her vagina. She asked Tim for her hand mirror and the big vibrator. She made Tim sit there and hold the mirror in front of her so she could watch herself fuck her pussy with the vibrator as she fingered her clit and masturbated her wet bald pussy. Dot know she was driving her husband mad with lust for her and since he was locked up in the cage she knew he was horny a hell.

It set her off and she went wild fucking her pussy madly giving herself orgasm after sweet orgasm as she shoved the big vibrator deep into her snatch. Dot love to see her pussy as she climaxed on her vibrator and fingers. With a cock in it she couldn't see it that well. But with her vibrator she could let go of it and it would stay inside her pussy as the vibrations in her hole drove her to orgasm. And, she could see the wetness leaking out as her ass and hips thrusts and her pelvis pumped into them. God she loved to cum! Lee had opened some hidden thrill inside her sole. She was now a woman who couldn't get enough fucking. Now she would lay down and have her husband eat her into a few more orgasms before she cleaned up for her lover.

"Timmy now I want you to lick me clean with our tongue and mouth sweetie. Please! Do it for me baby. Make believe it's Lee's cum again. Make believe it's his potent black seed again. Eat it Timmy! Oh hurry baby, don't let Lee knock me up. Eat me like you did last night after Lee fucked me", she moaned as she slid down on the bed and bent her knees and held them up and open as she spread them wide. Then she realized what she had just said. She looked at Tim and saw him moving between her legs. She wasn't sure what he was going to do.

Tim didn't even look at his wife when he heard her tell him to eat her pussy like he did last night. He was a beaten man and had serious pain as his cock wanted to harden and Tim too needed to cum. It would start and then be squeezed by the cage. She told him she knew he was in pain and that she would help him as soon as Lee left that night.

Tim was less than a foot away from her heat and moved over it. Again Tim placed his face between his wife's legs and when she felt his breath on her wet cunt she reached for and held his had gently against her cunt and slowly fucked his face. In minutes she was screaming with joy. She screamed again when she climaxed on his tongue deep inside her hole. Again and again she humped her husband's mouth as he stayed right there and licked and sucked her pussy until she couldn't stand it any longer. She let go of his head and pulled him up and kissed him long and hard. She held him a few minutes promising again and again that she would let him cum as soon as Lee left. Then she thanked him and told him again as soon as Lee left, she would suck him dry. With that, Dot got up and waked back into the bathroom. His part was over for tonight, at least for now.

When she was ready for Lee to come to the house the phone rang and she answered it. Then she didn't say anything to Tim and went back upstairs and changed her clothes and left the house not telling Tim where she was going, she just told him she had to go out. But he knew.

While he sat there in the living room with his cock cage on he was left home to watch the kids who were sleeping. He was stuck and couldn't leave since the kids were to small to leave alone. If they woke up they would be afraid and call for him or their mom. He had to stay and Dot knew it. In fact she was counting on it and she and Lee had set it up that way tonight. Just before she shut the front door she told Tim, "Don't wait up sweetie Lee is having a party over his house tonight. His brother just came back from Iraq. It was a surprise to him too. I may be very late baby and in fact it might be tomorrow morning but I promise when I get home I'll let you out of that cage and give you what you want. Bye sweetie, have a good night make sure the kids get off to school OK. Have a good evening."

She left and went to meet her black lover at his house. The plan was under way. When she got there the cameras were already set up and when Lee's brother saw her photos that Lee had taken earlier during the relationship. Alex wanted her immediately. He told his brother she was one of the best looking white woman he had ever seen.

After talking with Dot, Lee offered her to his brother. He asked her to give him a welcome home present of her body. "It would be just this one time baby. I mean he hasn't had a woman, a real women in over a year. Do it for me Dot. Please."

At first she wasn't going to do it. In fact she was a little upset that he would even ask her. But then as they talked Lee told her of his plan. And as they were discussing it in more detail now his brother walked into the living room dressed only in a towel. She saw what he looked like and Dot liked what she saw, a lot! Alex was so big with muscles that were huge. He was so large.

When Dot saw his brother Alex standing there in the living room doorway dressed only in a towel Dot knew she wanted to try him. Alex was taller and thicker and had bigger arms and muscles than Lee even if he was almost 40. Alex looked damn good to Dot. As he stood there in just the towel Alex oozed sex appeal. She could see the lump pushing the towel out a little and knew he was like his brother down there. Big between his legs. He said, "Oh sorry Lee I didn't know you had anyone here with you man. Hey baby I'm Alex Lee's older brother."