Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee introduced Dot to his brother and then took him into the kitchen to tell him he was working on Dot so she would welcome him home properly. Alex was very happy to hear he might get a chance to fuck this beautiful white woman.

As Lee was talking with Alex, Dot had already decided that she would do what Lee asked her to do but just tonight. She stood and walked to the kitchen. She looked in and told Lee she would do it and that she was going into the bedroom now.

Lee smiled when she told him she had decided to fuck his brother. Dot turned and swayed her hips shaking her beautiful ass as she walked into the bedroom and began to undress. If this had been any other man but Lee's brother she was sure she wouldn't do it, wouldn't even think about doing it. If anyone would have asked her except Lee she wouldn't have done it either. But after Lee had talked to her for awhile and she knew his brother had been over seas a year defending the country she almost felt obligated to give him a "proper" welcome home present, at least once. Plus Lee had told her that Alex had never had sex with a white woman before. That actually did it for her. It excited her even more knowing she would be his first white woman.

Dot was already wet with anticipation when she saw the big handsome black man walk into the bed room and stood there in front of her a couple of minutes later still dressed only in the towel. He dark muscular arms and chest made her body yearn. As Alex walked up in front of her he held out his hand and smiled. She took his huge hand and felt how strong he really was her body got chills. His eyes were full of lust now for this small lovely well-built sexy white woman. He looked so damn sexy standing there in that towel his brown body shining in the light of the room. His chest looked twice as large as his stomach, which sported a beautiful six pack. She looked at his hard strong legs and then smiled as she looked into his dark brown eyes. She knew then that she would welcome him back home properly tonight that was for sure.

Lee had left the room to get his movie camera. As he did Dot began to slip out of her dress, which meant all that she had left on her body were her half-up bra and the small light blue almost transparent thong and thigh highs she had put on for Lee. She had her hands on the clasp of the bra in the back when Alex saw what she was about to do and he stopped her. He told her, "Wait please! I would love to undress your Dot. I mean you're the first white woman I have ever been with. I would love to see your body as I take your clothes off. May I", he asked low and in a very deep voice?

She smiled and dropped her arms offering her body to Alex to undress. Lee came in and asked if Alex cared if he filmed them both. No one objected. He told Alex he wanted him to have it so he could remember what happened with them tonight. He also could take it with him so he could watch it again and again.

Dot had already agreed to do this with Lee not Alex but now she didn't see the difference so she didn't disagree as long as she got a copy to take home too. Lee had told Alex in the kitchen all about Dot's husband and Alex couldn't believe it. They laughed again about Tim's cuckolding.

Lee asked her if she was going to show it to Tim before or after his brother came over again for the weekend? She told him, "Oh he's going to see it Friday night while I'm out dancing with you and Alex if he's coming with us. Is he baby?"

Lee laughed and told Alex to sit down for a minute and he told him the entire plan they had worked on to get Tim in line and keep him there. Now Alex would be a part of it too, even better since Tim didn't know Alex. Tim would see the entire night's sexual action and everything his wife did with Alex and Lee. They were hoping the film would make Tim so horny when Dot left on Saturday and she had forgotten to put the cock cage on her husband. Then when Tim watched his wife being fucked by an unknown black man, a big muscular black man he would jerk off and they would film him doing it. If things worked out like Lee figured they would Timmy would not only be in line but he would be helpless to leave Dot and the kids and divorce her for doing what she was doing with 2 black men.

She had made up her mind that tonight Alex would have her anyway he wanted her. As he moved towards her Alex's lips pressed against hers and as his large arms slid round her small waist Dot responded by opening her mouth and felt his tongue pushed inside, probing it. As their kisses became more passionate she slowly ran her hands up his hard muscular arms and wrapped them around his neck. As she pulled his head down and pressed her lips tighter against Alex's mouth, Dot arched her back and pushed her lower body into his. Lee was using the camera filming every move they made now.

She could feel Alex's cock hardening with each second that passed. Alex felt her hot body pressing against his chest and he moaned with need. He wanted to fuck her so badly it hurt but he also wanted to take his time and make it last. His balls were already full with his saved up sperm and his cock was pressing hard against his towel as he pushed back against Dot's body.

She moaned as she felt Alex's very hard body and knew how strong he must really be. They kissed for some time before he did anything else. They worked each other up with kisses and tongues as each took turns fucking each other's mouths. He probed her mouth and she probed his as they explored their newness.

Alex was a great kisser and Dot realized it almost immediately. Alex has a long and very talented tongue. She wondered how he was at eating pussy with it. She'd never been kissed this long or hard or this erotic at one time before. She liked it! They began to alternate between filling each other's mouths with their tongues and licking and kissing and biting her lips. He pulled her body harder and tighter against his almost taking her breath away as he varied the intensity of the kiss.

She felt his manhood growing very hard and smiled a little as she felt his cock pressing against her body. She felt sure that Alex's cock was last least as big as Lee's cock but Alex felt even thicker. One moment he was grinding and pumping his lower body into hers and the next their lips mashed together and he slowly ran his tongue down her neck. He sucked her neck leaving a huge mark on it as his hands cupped the cheeks of Dot's ass. "God she has such a nice round firm ass", he said to himself.

Then he was back pressing hard against her mouth fucking and pumping his tongue in and out of her mouth. Alex's bent his tongue forming something like a half tube. He then used that tube to fuck her mouth slowly at first and then faster and faster driving Dot higher with her sexual stimulation. Again she wondered how it would feel inside her pussy shaped like that? Alex hadn't touched her body much with his hands only her ass cheeks. She was already aching and her pussy was soaking wet from the way he kissed her and fucked her mouth with that tongue. Her mind was disconcerted from this different and unique oral sex he was sharing with her mouth. She felt as though she was being fucked but at the same time she felt as though she was also fucking him as she sucked on his long tongue and rode his leg and hard cock under the towel.

Having a tongue act like a cock in her mouth made Dot sexually hot! She couldn't understand the effect Alex's kissing was having on her and she moaned into his mouth. She was bent further backwards now as he held her and let her press her body into his. As his leg pressed between her two, the towel parted and Alex's cock was now free and pressed against her lower stomach just above the thong. All she had on was her bra and a small thong with the thigh highs so when his thick cock head hit her stomach she felt it immediately and reached for it. The front of her thong was now completely wet from her excitement and the juices her pussy was making. Lee zoomed in on her snatch showing her wetness and the big spot between her legs.

His kisses and tongue were actually making her feel like she was sucking his cock in some strange ways. With her eyes closed it was her brain making her imagine that she really was sucking his thick black cock she felt in her hand. She touched his hard cock and she wrapped her hand around it as best she could. Only able to hold a little more than half the thickness she squeezed it and knew Alex's cock was in fact much thicker than his brother was. Alex moaned as she began to stroke him. Lee focused on her white hand and his brother's very black cock. He filmed her hand jerking his brother's cock up and down. He zoomed in to the big cock had and made sure the camera saw the big drop of pre-cum in the hole at the top of the cock head. Then he zoomed out again to show the two holing and kissing and touching.

Alex was uncircumcised, and Dot had never had one of those cocks. She hadn't even seen one except in photos. He continued to use his tongue to run it along the sizes and roof of her mouth until the tip was right at the back of her mouth. Dot sucked hard on it showing him how she could suck his cock if he wanted her to do it. She began to push her tongue around it as she sucked on the thick long tube. She found herself responding to him more and more. She found this amazing tongue the central point of their lovemaking so far was working her up fast and hard.

Nothing else seemed to matter as Alex fucked her mouth and she stroked his big black cock. She hadn't seen it all yet but could feel it jumping and throbbing with his desire as his brother filmed it all. She moved her other hand between them and used both now to work on his cock. She pumped it with both hands joined together around the thick shaft. Up and down, up and down her small hands worked the big black shaft. She moaned, "My God you're so thick! I want to see it! I have to see this big cock baby."

He broke the kiss and stepped back. She looked down and saw it for the first time sticking out between them. Her heart jumped as she realized Alex would stretch her much more than Lee had ever done. She was worried she may not be able to take him. But he smiled and said, "Don't worry baby. I'll go slow and easy and make it good for you too. I never met a woman yet who could take it if she worked with me. Will you work with me Dot? Will you work to get my thick black cock into your sweet little cunt baby? Work with me so I can fuck you proper?"

She moaned and took his tongue again and sucked on it more as she held on to his cock and let him bit and suck on her neck and shoulders and the tops of her breasts leaving more marks. She hadn't even had her bra off yet and she felt like she was about to orgasm. She said, "Take off my bra Alex and suck my nipples for me. Please I need my nipples sucked baby!"

Lee just smiled as he filmed her and recorded what they were both saying. He was sure he had captured it all on tape. It was going just like he and Dot had planned. Alex lowered the straps of her bra off her arms and pulled the bra down some more and left more marks on her chest as he sucked her tits. Then he turned Dot around and moved his hands to the clasp holding her bra on. He undid it and she let the straps fall off her arms and the bra fell to the floor. Alex reached under her arms and cupped her full beautiful white breasts with his large black hands as she lay back against his hard chest.

Dot looked down and watched him cover almost all of here tits with those big black hands. He squeezed and played with them as she reached behind her and rubbed his hard cock with her hands and ass. He kissed and licked her back and neck and she fell back against him more resting her back and ass against his thick hard chest and cock. She watched as Alex rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers pulling and pinching them softly yet firmly enough to make her move her hands up and hold them tightly against her body. "Turn her towards the camera", Lee told him.

Alex did it and Dot smiled into the camera and said, "God his hands felt so good."

She smiled again into the camera as she turned her head and her lips melted to his again. As they kissed Alex ran his hands down her smooth white body and over the thong and between her legs. She opened them immediately just like Lee had taught her. With both hands between her legs Dot opened her legs wider for Alex giving his hands total access to her wet hot pussy.

Dot could feel Alex's breath on her cheek and neck and she could smell his sexual musk, as she was sure he could smell hers. Their sent floated up between them. His strong arms were around her as he held her one breast in his left hand and used his other hand to stroke her pussy now. Lee filmed it zooming in and out. She could feel Alex's hardness and the strength of his body. His stomach was ripped and she felt his 6 pack against the back of her arms as she held his hard cock. He pressed against her pussy with his fingers and she reach back and squeezed his thick bulging cock. His erection stuck out of the opening of the towel and it was so thick she couldn't get her one hand around all of it. She only held about half of its thickness as she stroked him with one of her small white hands as the other one was circled around Alex's neck holding his lips to hers.

Then she felt the towel around his lower body finally fall to the floor and she knew Alex was now standing behind her completely nude. His breath was on her neck as he sucked another mark on her. They stayed like that for a few moments merely staring into each other's eyes as he played with her white body. As Dot took in the amazing kissing and tongue fucking they were doing Alex squeezed her pussy.

"You are very beautiful Dot," Alex whispered as he softly kissed her lips and cupped her snatch.

"And you are very handsome Alex. My God your body is so hot," she replied running her fingers over his shaved head and hard cock. She felt his hand move down between her legs again and under her pussy. As he did Dot opened her legs so wide she felt like she was squaring a little so she could accommodate his big hand between hr legs. He cupped her entire pussy in his hand and squeezed it as he felt her wetness. The only thing she had between his big hand and her bald wet snatch was the very thin almost transparent material of the thong.

As she moaned in his mouth again she felt Alex moved the small piece of material around her snatch to the side with his fingers and she felt him insert a thick long finger into her wet cunt hole. She arched her back and as he began to finger fucked her. Dot began to climax in less than a minute. It was unbelievable. He put his finger into her pussy hole and seconds later Dot was climaxing and climaxing hard. She moaned again and began to pump her cunt on his finger as his tongue fucked her mouth. She had a long, sweet, smooth and wonderful orgasm. It was the type of orgasm that always made her want more. Alex's one finger was thicker and longer than her husband's cock. Lee smiled as he filmed the two lovers.

She kept pushing her pussy on his finger letting him continue to fuck her with it as she turned around and faced him now. She felt his big hand move with her and never took his finger out of her. He was rubbing her pussy all over. As his middle finger moved in and out of her hole she stood there and reached for his cock again. As she wrapped both hands around it again she whispered, "Take me with this Alex. Fuck me with your nice big cock. Fuck me now baby! Let me feel this big thick cock fill me. Fuck me baby! Did Lee tell you my wonderful husband wants me to fuck black men? So do it Alex, fuck me!"

Lee made sure he had recorded all of Dot's words. Alex bent down and took her nipple in his mouth and gently held it between his teeth. He flicked the point of his tongue around it and over the hard pink red nipple. She held his head with one hand as the other continued to stroke his cock. Alex's palm turned upward and his finger was now fucking up into her snatch. He was feeling for her "G" spot. His finger curled up and over the sandpaper ruff spot behind her clit and he knew he found it. As he rubbed her "G" spot Dot lifted her one leg and wrapped it around his body. She loved how his finger felt stroking her "G" spot and she moaned like an animal as she climaxed again on Alex's thick finger.

He was holding his hand tightly against her cunt. He inserted two fingers now and she felt them wiggling inside her rubbing that special spot. She lifted up and wrapped her legs around his stomach. She cried out again as his thumb pressed against her clit, which was throbbing like hell. Dot grunted as she started to fuck herself on his fingers again and again. Her body was pumping against his hand between them and Lee zoomed in the best he could. But the sight of her white body fucking herself was better so he zoom back out to capture that picture for her husband. She was cum again as she looked directly into the camera and moaned loudly, "Oh God Timmy his fingers are bigger than your little white cock. God he has made me cum three times and I have even fucked his cock yet. Oh God baby! He's so strong. Look at the way he hold s me with one hand as he fucks me with his other hand. Oh Jesus I'm cumming again!"

She held Alex tightly around his neck and kissed him hard as she buried her tongue into his mouth! He sucked on it and she moaned loud as her orgasm, swept over her. He continued to finger fuck her rubbing her "G" spot and her clit! Her rapture continued to flow over her as she felt wave after wonderful wave of passion and desire flow over her.

Dot screamed as that next orgasm followed the third one and all he was using was his fingers. She talked louder this time saying, "Fuck me now! Please Alex, please baby I need your cock so bad! Fuck me now please."

Alex moved her small body down to line it up and to center her cunt at the head of his thick black cock. He moved her body around, like it weighted next to nothing and held her in place as he said, "Put me in baby!"

As Lee zoomed into capture the shot, Dot reached between them and as he held her she guide his thick cock head in towards her wet open pussy. He removed his fingers and immediately Dot pushed his cock head against her opening. She felt her pussy stretch wider and wider and wider still. She moaned that she would never be the same if he fucked her with this thick cock. But then finally the large black cock head went inside her and Dot melted in his arms and moaned in his open mouth as the feeling of his thickness going deeper and deeper with each second that passed drove her wild.

Alex was standing holding her as Dot's back was pressed against the wall of the bedroom. Now as Alex' pushing his massive cock deeper and deeper into her hole, his brother Lee had to move the camera in order to record the start of the fucking. She moaned and moaned as she rocked and pumped her hips and body as she worked to take more and more of his thick manhood inside her body. He didn't move he just let her take his size as she could get use to it. She yelled, "Give me it all baby!"

With her arms around his neck and her legs around his stomach Dot held Alex and kissed him and began to fuck him with such passion and lust she was savage with her body's movements. Her body was never this full of a cock before. Lee's cock was long but Alex's thickness drove her crazy with urgency. She humped and humped her small body on his hardness crying out for him to fill her, to fuck her with every inch of his thick black dick. She was like a puppet as he held her and lifted her and then dropped her down on his big shaft over and over again. Each time he did it she took more of him up inside her cunt tunnel.