Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Dot had all of him inside her body and looked as if she was in heaven. Their bodies pressed together and he kissed her hard and long. Lee had captured all of this fucking so far. The movie was going to be very, very good. It was a special night for all of them. When Tim saw his wife it would be a special night for him too. Lee just knew Timmy would have to jerk off to this movie. Hell Lee's cock was busting hard.

Alex's strong arms held her under her ass as he moved her up and down, up and down. As he thrust his hips and pushed his cock up into her now he began to fuck her back. Dot told him she loved how she felt, so full. Dot had become use to his size now and her wetness had coated his thick dick and it was good, so very good. He drilled her harder and harder forgetting her small body and only caring about that hole he was plugging with his dick. He only knew he wanted to cum hard and had a lot of days' worth of lust built up in his cock and balls. He rammed into her slamming her against the wall. Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam their bodies moved together again and again making the sound of fucking all over Lee's house. Lee just kept filming!

But instead of crying out with pain, Dot was screaming with her own lust and need. "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME ALEX!!OH GOD YES! YES! YES! YES BABY", she screamed with each thrust of his thick cock.

She held on to him and rode his body like a starved animal now. Again and again she screamed at him, to fuck her harder. His body felt so good against hers and his firm and muscular arms held her as his cock fucked her into such a stage she finally just hanging on to him as her multi orgasms had drained her.

Dot had cum so many times she was almost incoherent. And then Alex's cock began to thicken just like his brother's did. He laid her on the bed and lifted her legs up over her head as he stood at the edge of the bed half his thick cock was still embedded in her pussy. Lee zoomed in on it. The color comparison was so sexy. Dot looked up into Alex's face and saw that look of pure lust. Like two primitive animals they fucked. And she moaned the words softly "Cum in me baby! Fill me with that black seed. Fuck me Alex and cum inside me. Jesus! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!"

She knew now what black men liked to hear when they were close to cumming in a white woman's pussy. "Oh yes baby! Fill my pink little hole with your black baby making seed Alex. Fill me with it baby. Give me all of your cum. Give me your sperm and feel that sweet release. Yes, that's it Alex give me all your cum", she moaned and then pulled him down and kissed him hard. But Alex wasn't quiet ready to cum yet. His cock felt so good inside Dot's tight little white pussy.

As he straightened up Alex lifted her legs even higher over her head and pressed her knees against her large tits. Dot locked her pussy around his shaft trying to hold him deep inside her.

His big hands were holding her legs up high and opened wide in the air as he fucked her pussy. "Please, please Alex, do it, cum in me. I need to feel you're thick cock cumming in me."

Alex got up higher on his knee's and rammed his cock into Dot's pussy as he held Tim's wife's legs open and out with his hands around her ankles. "Reach down between us with your hands Dot. Put your hands around my cock shaft and feel it throbbing baby" Alex told her.

Dot reached and grabbed Alex's cock and felt her own wetness around the shaft. He felt so thick. She held his hard thick cock shaft with her small white hands right at the entrance to her bald pussy hole. She could feel the slipper shaft moving in and out of her pussy and even with her hands between the front of her pussy hole and the end of Alex's cock where his balls started, Alex was still fucking her deeper than her husband's cock ever got inside her. It was amazing to her how big both these brothers were compared to her husband's cock.

She could feel the thick veins as it slid in her hands. She squeezed it and heard Alex moan with pleasure. He picked up the pace and began to pump his cock faster into her. That made Dot moan. Lee had zoomed in on Dot cunt and hand and was filming all of this now.

His cock hung hard between his legs Lee was hard as hell as he watched and filmed his brother, fucking Dot hard and fast now. He knew his brother was going to cum soon because his balls looked so tight in his sack and he didn't slow down at all now. He was fucking Dot like a machine. Dot could make out every little detail of Alex's cock as her hand stayed around the shaft. It felt so big it looked as if Dot was holding a nightstick as the huge black cock moved in and out if her pussy hole again and again. "Oh yes Alex fuck me", she moaned.

As his cock entered Dot's dripping wet pussy he played by alternating the speed and the amount he pushed it her. Sometimes he would only pushed the thick purple head into her and other times he would give her a little more and add a few inches in. Dot was moaning for him to give her all of his thick cock and her almost perfect round firm ass began moving with Alex's cock now. She begged and begged urging him to go deeper into her. Lee turned up the sound on the camera to make sure he had every word.

Alex would fuck her with only a few inches of his cock and then suddenly he would plunge his entire cock into Dot's hole making her scream. His big balls slapped her ass as he began to fuck her harder. Lee watched and smiled knowing his brother was driving her wild with lust.

Dot cried out, "Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God Fuck me Alex!"

Lee felt his own balls tighten and he wanted to move in and fuck her too. But he wanted his brother to cum first. It was an erotic picture watching this white woman enjoy being power fucked by Alex's huge black cock. They both wanted the fucking to go on forever but Lee saw Alex's hard strong body stiffened. His back arched and his ass tighten as he pushed himself as deep as he could into Dot.

Lee knew his brother would deposit a huge load of cum deep in her cunt soon. Alex's body stayed elevated as his back arched more and he pushed as deep as he could go into Dot's tunnel. As he held himself deep inside Dot's pussy he released her legs and she immediately wrapped them around his large black back and demanded his cum. "Oh God! Do it! Do it Alex, pump all of your seed into my white cunt Alex. Cum baby! Fill me with your cum. Give me all of your baby making sperm. I want it all. Cum deep into me my black lover", she screamed.

Even Lee was amazed at how she was able to lift his much larger brother up off the bed with her ass thrusting up into him as she climaxed.

Dot was concentrating on the sensation of that thick cock deep inside her and wanted to feel it cum. His cock was so thick and felt so good as it stretched her pussy walls even more than Lee's longer cock did. They both looking down between them and watched his cock come almost all the way out of her body and then disappear back into her cunt. As Alex's erection moved out it was shining with her wetness from Dot's cumming just a few seconds ago. Alex and Dot watched as the big cock moved and moved and then ever muscle in his body seem to tense as he grabbed her legs again and moved them so that they were on his shoulders. As he did she felt him go even deeper. The penetration was the deepest she had felt him pump into her yet. It sent her ass pumping up meeting his final thrust. "Ohhh! God! Alex, you're so big!" she cried out.

The thrusts moved the bed banging it against the wall. As he thrust into her Dot's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth opened as her arms held the back of his hips and then moved up to hold his ass cheeks. She moaned as Alex told her, "Look down between us baby! Look at my black cock fucking your pink little hole. Watch it down there as I fuck you and cum."

She lifted her head and looked between their bodies and saw the hard black rod moving in and out of her body. His hips flexed as her hands went up his large muscular arms and held them and Alex moaned with each movement now. He was so close. He smiled and told her, "I've got good news for baby, I'm going to cum. And when I do I get bigger, harder and hotter."

She smiled and moaned, "Oh God yes Alex cum in me now baby! I want to feel you get bigger and harder and hotter too. Oh yes! Oh God Alex you feel unbelievable baby!"

Then, she was moaning and grunting with each thrust of his cock. "Can you feel it, he said, "I can. I'm going to cum? I can't.........hold........back......baby." Dot moaned and told him, "Don't! Don't........don't hold back! Cum....oh yes......cum! Cum in me Alex. I want you to cum deep into me!"

He told her to reach back down and she did. Dot held his cock again as her hands circled his shaft "Spread yourself for me, touch me, touch your cunt", he told her.

Dot was doing everything he wanted. She was so excite by the idea of feeling his wet slippery cock as it fucked her and was ready to cum. Her hands stayed still and let the shaft slid along them as Alex moved in time with her body, and then Lee heard her said, "Oh God! Oh God I can feel it getting bigger. . .harder.......and hotter. Cum baby! Let it go and feel the sweet release. Cum Alex and fill me with your baby making seed."

Each movement revealed and then covered Alex's shinning wet shaft, the wetness was coating her hands too. Dot's pussy was almost dripping now because Alex had made her cum a number of times already. His balls were slapping faster and faster against her ass and it was the only sound in the room at that moment except for her moaning. His sexual movements were becoming much stronger now and the bed started to bang against the wall again. As his hips pumped and pumped and pumped sudden Alex went rigid as he pushed his cock fully into Dot's pussy. As deep as he could go Alex moaned loud like some alpha animal and cried out, "Oh God I'm cumming. Sorry baby I can't hold off anymore, you're too sexy here it comes! Feel.....me cumming ..............now. Ahhhhhh yessssss!!!"

She held his cock shaft in both of her hands as Alex started to cum. She cried out, "I can feel it, I feel every shot pumping into my pussy! Your cock is so hard and hot.

Then Dot released Alex's cock shaft she had held with her hands and he immediately buried it fully in her. Dot shuttered and started to lunge and buck and pump her body for over a minute as her orgasm moved over her and drove her wildly as she and Alex merged together and they climaxed together holding each other tight and thrusting against each other.

Actually Alex didn't move he just pressing into her holding his cock as deep as he could get it. Dot was the one moving as she pumped and humped and thrusted her hips fucking him with everything she had left. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could to hold him as deep as he could get into her. As Alex slammed one last time he held his cock deep inside her and Dot felt it. His cum sprayed into her pussy coating the walls and her cervix. She could swear she could actually hear and felt the trump, thump, thump, thump, of his cock too as he emptied his balls and filling her hole with his thick cum. Alex emptied his balls completely inside her and his cock pumped his cum hard and fast and filled her white pussy hole to over flow as he finished.

Again and again Alex pumped shot after warm shot into her. God she didn't think he would ever stop cumming. There was so much of it. It completely filled her womb and pussy tunnel and began to run down her inner thighs and the crack of her ass. Then it ran and dripped down under her ass and formed a small puddle on the bed.

He held her legs up again and she took all he had and let him finish. She wanted this first one to be really good for him. And it was. He moaned loud like a bull as he pushed one last time and gave her the last few drops of his seed. She felt him straining and then shuttered with his pleasure and enjoyment.

He came down on top of her and Dot held him and kissed him and Alex thanked her and kissed her and thanked her and kissed her. He told her it was the best fuck he ever had. She touched his dark face and kissed his larger lips and told him it was her pleasure and she was glad he enjoyed it as much as she did. Lee smiled as he finished the first cartage. He told them to just hold each other while he reloaded the camera. They did.

They stayed locked like that for a long, long time as Lee changed film. For those moments he filled her pussy completely with his cum. Then he slowly began to pump into her again as he finished her off. They both began making a few gentle motions and sounds of orgasmic satisfaction. He pushed into her a few more times as he pushing his cum deposit even deeper into her womb. They continuing to gently touch and kiss and hold each other as they both began to come down from what was a tremendous fuck session. It looked like a loving few minutes she usually only had with Tim her husband. But Alex loved this sex and hadn't had a white woman before. He loved the color difference and the way Dot took him as much as he took her body.

As Alex finally began to soften he began to pull out Dot said. "Oh God! No! Don't take it out. Don't ever pull out of me! Always! I mean always cum in me Alex. Don't pull out yet. I want to feel you cock and your cum so very deep in my body!"

Once he was ready with the film, he told them he was ready. Dot lowered her legs from around Alex's body and when they finally both stood up she felt his thick seed run faster down her legs. Lee zoomed in on it. She didn't even try and stop it or wipe it or cup her pussy. She let it run as Alex kissed and tongue fucked her mouth again.

Finally Dot smiled at him and dropped to the floor. Immediately she took his wet slippery semi-hard wet black cock in her hand. It seemed the most perfect thing for her to do for him now. At that moment it seemed to her to be the most appropriate gesture she could make, the most desirable and exciting action she could take for her new lover.

As Alex held her head she responded and moved her face forward as she slowly took his cock in her hands and then her mouth and began to clean the cum off of it and his balls. As Alex's hands pushed gently and encouraged her to do it, Dot felt his cock wet against her hand and cheek and it felt smooth and warm and somewhat hard as it filled more of her mouth. It was still leaking the remaining cum built up in his balls and as she licked and sucked on it. She just swallowed when she had enough cum to do so.

Kneeling in front of this new black lover she smiled up as she looked into his eyes. Her head and mouth were where she wanted it and where he positioned it. She was kneeling between this big black man's legs sucking his cock thick black cock and just like Lee had taught her. She took all of it into her mouth and felt the head touch the back of her throat as it began to grow again.

Dot's face was pressing against Alex's cock hair as she took all of his growing hardness. She could feel Alex's manhood begin to harden quicker now. He had recovered fast. She squirmed as he filled her mouth more and more and the cock went deeper and deeper into her mouth until it was resting at the very top of her throat. He was thick and she wasn't sure she could take him down her throat but she knew she wanted to try. The warmth and wetness of her mouth was driving Alex wild again and he was almost completely hard now.

Alex hadn't had a woman in a long time and it wasn't hard for him to recover very quickly. They both knew he would be ready to fuck her again in minutes. Her energy and the way she seemed to enjoy sucking his black cock made it fell even better for him. It felt glorious to him to see this white woman on her knees in front of him sucking his black cock hard again. It felt just as good to her as she took a breath and pushed her face against his cock taking all of him until her nose was again against his body and his cock head was down her throat. He was amazed, no woman had ever done that to him before. Lee had taught her well and had zoomed in on Dot's face pressed against Alex's cock hair. Dot wanted more of this new lover. She almost begged for it now as she sucked him and sucked him harder and faster now. She seemed to need more of it, almost had to have more of his sexy black body. Dot slid her hands around Alex's trim, firm hips and held his hard ass cheeks. She actually pulled him into her taking his cock even deeper into her mouth and down her throat. Then she reached and cupped his balls feeling how large they were. She compared them to her husband's and even Lee's. Alex's balls were huge! She ran her hands up and down his strong muscular legs and up over his stomach feeling the muscles ripple as she sucked his cock harder and harder.

She looked up into his face and saw that magnificently black body. She saw just how beautiful it was and so black he shinned. His black nakedness was shinning from his sexual workout with her minutes ago. His cock was in her warm wet mouth pleasing him and tasting his remaining cum. Yes, she was enjoying this as much as Alex was. She could feel the heat from his awesomely black cock against her face. "Oh my God," she said to herself he is one unbelievably beautiful man. God he must work out everyday. His body is gorgeous. She held his cock in her mouth as he held her head and smiled down at her as he saw her looking up at him. She kissed and licked and actually made gentle and soft love to his hard black cock. Then as it throbbed in her hand and mouth, she looked up into his eyes again. He smiled down at her and she popped the huge black purple head out of her mouth and said, "Take me to bed baby and fuck me doggie this time. Bury your thick black bone in me again."

Alex couldn't believe what was happening. He had a extremely beautiful white woman kneeling on the floor sucking his thick cock better than any woman had ever done to him before. He held her face up and watched as she licked the head and kissed it lovingly almost worshiping his dick. When she told him to fuck her again, Alex lifted her up like a feather and carried her into the shower. She held him and kissed his neck and face as he closed the bathroom door after Lee entered with the camera.

As he filmed them, Alex took her into the water once it was warm enough. He stepped in and pulled her to him. They made gentle love touching and washing each a long time. Alex loved exploring her sexy white body with his big strong hands. He loved her tits, nipples and ass but especially her bald pink pussy slit. He spent a long time touching and opening it and exploring it with his fingers. Dot let him have her body and do whatever he wanted to it. Then when he was sure they would climb out and dry off, she dropped to her knees again and licked and sucked him for another 10 or so. Alex didn't cum but he was close.

Finally he couldn't take it and knew he was going to cum in her mouth he pulled her up into his arms again. He wanted to cum in her pussy not her mouth. They both got out of the shower and dried each other off paying a lot of attention to the sex of each other. His big cock was like a small club as they dried each other off it bounced up and down. He really liked this wonderful gift his brother Lee gave him. When they had finished drying off Alex picked Dot up and carried her to the bed.

Lee went out into the room and set the camera up again. He focused it to the center of the bed. As she sat on the bed she watched Lee walk to the bed. His big dick was swinging from side to side. She licked her lips. Alex stood in front of her as she sat on he edge of the bed. He felt incredible as he looked at her and saw her rub her cheek and face against his hard black length sort of worshiping it. She took all of it again into her mouth. As he stood there in front of her face. Dot took his cock and sucked him to his hardest point.