Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was extremely aroused and Alex could see that even in this high state of lust she wanted to please him. His cock was around eight inches long and very thick maybe as much as seven inches around if you measured it with a tape measure. She realized that it was by far the thickest cock she had ever seen. She shuddered again at the idea of it penetrating her hole again and stretching her pussy lips and tunnel like she had never been stretched before except when she had delivered her two children.

Alex was holding her head gently as he stood there and said softly, "That's it baby lick my cock. Taste me Dot, taste my black cock baby."

She looked into his eyes and popped the cock out of her mouth long enough to reply saying, "Yes baby, I love tasting your beautiful hard black cock. I love how you both taste Alex! Let me get you super hard so you can fuck my little pink cunt and stretch me again. God your cock is so amazing baby."

Dot ran her tongue along the length of his dick and up under the head and down to his balls. She sucked and licked it from the base to the tip of the head as her hand jerked him off. As the head came out from under the foreskin she licked it each time. She licked and sucked him everywhere just like Lee had taught her to do to him. She even lowered her head and licked under his massive sack containing his balls. Then she worked her way back up to the tip again where the uncircumcised skin was covering half the egg-shaped head. When she pushed down on the foreskin the head came out fully and she sucked hard on it. Cupping his sack in her one hand she began rolling his balls gently together as she licked up and down and round and round the hard shaft and cock head. Alex was in heaven. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she heard Alex sigh. "Oh man that's good so good baby."

She felt him jerk and jump and get hotter and thicker and she knew he was going to cum soon. She smiled and asked him where he wanted to cum. Dot wanted this blowjob to be very good but it was up to him where he wanted to empty those big nuts full of cum. She prided herself on giving very good head now that Lee had taught her how to do it correctly. She had no problem sucking her husband Timmy's small 4-inch cocks, but with Lee's and Alex's much larger cocks she had to learn how to do it properly. She felt she was good at it now and wanted to show Alex just how good. She also loved doing it now. She loved to make a man's cock super hard and finally have him cum in her mouth. It gave her a feeling of sexual power knowing she could bring a man off like that, with just her mouth. She loved a big cock and a man who had staying power. She loved Lee's dick and felt he was the right man with the right type of cock for her now. But Alex's cock certainly was well qualified on both of those criteria too.

She looked up and Lee was standing there nude in the room watching her. He smiled at her and stroked his cock a few times as he told her to make sure she sucked his brother's cock properly. Alex told him she was fantastic, the best he had ever had in his life. Alex thanked his brother for the wonderful gift and then he thanked Dot for giving him so much pleasure. As Lee watched he said, "Tonight we'll try something new and different Dot. How would you like to be double penetrated?"

She had head Lee talking about it a few times with her and she remembered him saying how good it would be once the cocks were inside her body. She had seen it in the sex movies her husband had rented but she never knew exactly how it was done and she was worried it would hurt too much. She said Alex's cock was just to thick to put in her ass and she was afraid Lee's was to long for both of them to be in her pussy at the same time. Then she felt Alex's cock jerk and jump and it got hotter and thicker again in her mouth. Dot knew he was going to cum soon. She smiled and asked him again where he wanted to cum. He told her, "In your pretty white pussy baby. Stop sucking me before I explode in your mouth Dot I want your cunt."

Lee said, "And I want that pretty round firm ass of yours." And he slapped it hard. Dot jumped and looked at him and then they both smiled.

Dot felt her face blush a little and she smiled wondering how they would be able to do it and whether it hurt. They talked as Alex and Lee played with her body as the film recorded it all. Lee instructed her on what would happen. Meanwhile Alex moved around and they had her straddle him. She was sitting on his lap facing Alex and his cock was pointing up against her front. She would have to lift up and put it in her cunt when they were ready. Alex was playing with her beautiful full white breasts with the hard pink nipples. Lee explained how they would go about putting both their big dicks in her small lovely body! She agreed to try even if she was scared. Lee went back and made sure the camera was set up properly and then took the remote with him as he came to the bed again.

As Alex helped her he moved under her and adjusted his body until his hard cock was again at the doorway of her pussy hole. She lifted up higher and higher until the head was centered at her opening. Then she slowly sank down and felt the thick dick spreading her pussy lips once again opening her hole wider and wider. She moved slowly as she sat on his cock again. Only in this position it seemed to feel it was up inside her further. At last it felt that way. She moaned it felt so good. "So thick", she moaned!

She closed her eyes and smiled feeling that thickness inside her body once more. "Mumm Alex that feels so good! It feels so good baby, and I'm so full!"

Lee told her she would feel much fuller soon. As Alex began to hold her under her thighs his hands opened both of her holes. She began to ride his magnificent cock. Up and down she moved until her pussy was super wet and she had become use to his thickness. Her juices were actually running down her legs and coating Alex's balls.

Then Alex pulled her down on top of him and sucked her breasts. Biting and sucking and licking the nipples she moaned with pleasure as she thrust her pussy up and down the shaft using her hips. As she rode him fast moving just her hips and ass now her pussy slipped up and down the slimy wet shaft of his big black cock. Dot's juices were flowing as Alex moved his hands greedily over her ass cheeks pushing her down harder and deeper still. He found that little perky hole between the cheeks of her rear end as she lay on top of her new black lover with his cock fully inside her cunt, Lee moved in behind her.

As Alex held her ass cheeks open Lee moved in until his cock was touching her other opening. He moved Alex's hand and held her ass with his own hands now. The cheeks that alternated between being soft and yet so firm felt nice in his hands. He smiled at his bother who was waiting for him to enter her other hole. He told Dot not to move. Lee's finger felt like nothing Dot had ever experienced as he pushed two of them against her opening and Alex's cock moved very slowly in and out of her pussy hole just a little to stay hard and make her feel good. The hardest part of ass fucking was getting the cock into the hole the first time. After that the woman usually become accustomed to it and the fun could begin for all of them.

Lee loved to play with women's ass holes and Dot love it too. He loved the look and the feel of them. He always touched and squeezed and stroked and caressed them as he made love to the woman. Dot's ass was an unbelievable example of what a female's ass should look like. It was round and firm and sat up high and was a perfect example of what a female's butt should be shaped like. It was what the brothers called "so fuckable." Lee's hands roamed all over both of her cheeks and then he gently pulled them further apart and ran his fingers between them again. He covered his finger with KY and inserted it slowly until it was fully inside her ass. He was getting Dot's ass hole use to being filled more and more. Then Lee inserted a second finger and she grunted. It was a little painful now but also thrilling. After a few minutes of Lee moving the fingers in and out of her other hole he told her it was time for the real thing

Then she felt Alex holding her tightly around her body as he locked his arms together. Lee was behind her and she felt his shaft touch the entrance of her other hole. Alex handed Lee the KY jelly again and Lee spread it all over her ass hole and his long hard cock. She was very excited and scared. Then very, very slowly she felt Lee's shaft moving against her other opening. He pushed and pushed and finally the big black head of Lee's cock moved into her other hole. Dot moaned loudly. As Lee's cock moved deeper into Dot's ass, she felt the two cocks begin to rub against each other separated by a very thin membrane. As they did her insides became alive with he stimulation! They touched places she had never felt before! They were moving Dot into their sex positions and slowly preparing her for what was coming. They had done this a few times before and knew what DP did to woman.

Now as Lee slowly thrust into her with his cock they all felt Lee's cock head move in past the opening and up the "poop"shoot. He waited a minute and then he pushed it deeper until it was well past half way. She felt his big cock begin to fill her ass hole and she closed her eyes as Alex used his cock to give her pleasure. As his brother pushed his cock deeper into her other hole she moaned again, it was good and bad. Then the two men slowly began to move it in unison. In and out, in and out of both her pink openings their big black cocks moved slowly and allowed her body to adjust to them filling her. In just a few seconds Dot moaned loud and told them both how incredible and good it felt now. The men knew she had adjusted. They moved a little faster now.

"Oh my God Alex, that feels amazing. Oh God Lee your cock in my ass and Alex's cock in my pussy are driving me wild. Oh God fuck me both of you! Faster!! Fuck me faster both of you! Now damn it fuck me faster, faster, faster , Oh Jesus!, Oh yes it's feels sooooo gooood" she gasped.

She kissed Alex and continued to fuck them both pumping her hips and rotating her ass. He pushed more now and Lee pulled the hole open more and more as his big long cock was now all the way into her ass. God, the hole was so tight, so very tight and firm that he knew he wouldn't last long. He bit her back as Alex bit her nipples and breasts. Dot knew she was being marked all over but didn't care. She rocked and pumped and fucked them both as hard and fast as her small white body would allow. And as they went at it, Lee zoomed into her cunt filming the DP completely.

It was insane and felt like nothing she had ever had before. Both cocks rubbed against each other as only a small piece of skin separated her two holes. She could feel it all. The feeling was almost indescribable and it made her cry out over and over again as the two brothers fucked her wildly now. They felt their cocks rubbing together too. The DP was good for everyone..

There was not the slight pain now to Dot and everything seemed to be natural for what they were doing. Dot's mouth never left Alex's mouth and his tongue fucked her lips like his cock was fucking her pussy.

Dot's pussy muscles gripped Alex's cock as she kissed him and felt his slippery tip almost come out as she was going wild fucking herself on the two cocks. Lee reached down and positioned her body properly and the head of Alex's cock went back up into her opening. She felt the muscles of her ass squeezing Lee's shaft and she began to push it in.

Watching Dot's eyes Alex saw them roll back into her head and all there was now was the whites of them. He said, "She's cumming! NOW!"

And Lee pushed as far as he could into her ass hole and Alex did the same thing to her pussy. Each man was buried as deep as he could get. Dot screamed with rapture as an orgasm like nothing she ever experienced before in her life took over her entire being and she went crazy fucking her body on the two big shafts inside her. "Yes! Yes! YES! OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as the pleasure was too much for her and as she peaked and she passed out for a minute or two.

Alex slapped her face a little and she opened her eyes. She felt the pressure in her body and continued hen began to fuck both men again until she felt her body would explode! Then she felt Lee's cock get even bigger and then felt him flood her ass with his cum. He arched his back and moaned loud as his cock erupted and was squeezed harder than any hole had ever squeezed it. It felt so wonderful. Lee squeezed his ass cheeks and held his cock deep inside her trying to hold the feeling for as long as he could. He kept pumping a ton of cum into her body from behind.

Again Alex watched Dot's eyes go unfocused and then become incredibly wide as Lee's big cock head shot load after load into her ass. Lee rubbed her butt as his massive cock was all the way into her ass, and they both moaned together as he finished cumming.

As Alex felt Lee's cock begin to jerk and cum it set him off. Alex arched his back and as his cock got thicker and harder too, the two men held her between them as Alex shot his load into her cunt. He almost yelled, "That's it, Dot! Take it all baby! Fuck yourself on our cocks! Oh fuck yes! It feels so damn good baby!"

Dot complied, and was going wild cumming and climaxing over and over again as the two men filled her completely. She was happily pushing and pulling and pushing and pulling as her body fucked both cocks again and again. As their entire lengths stayed buried in her hungry ass and cunt she looked Alex and kissed him. Then she bent her head back and Lee kissed her. She finally fell on top of Alex'

Lee pulled out and there was a popping sound when the cock head came out of Dot's ass. He rolled over and lay there. Dot felt the cum bubbling up and running out her hole now that Lee's cock wasn't stopping it from leaking. She rolled over and there was a long loud fart sound. They all laughed and Lee told her she would be doing that for awhile until all the air was out of her ass. She rolled to her left and kissed him. He kissed her back and their tongues mixed. Then she rolled to her right and kissed Alex. Both men played with a tit as she lay between them holding their now soft cocks.

Finally Lee told her to enjoy the rest of the evening with Alex. He rolled off the bed and went into the shower.

Dot turned to Alex and they made slow love one last time with her on all fours and Alex pumping her pussy from behind doggie style hard and fast. She had another set of sweet long hard orgasms. He shot his final load of the meeting into her and she gathered her clothes and after Alex thanking her again and again she dressed and without showering she went home to Timmy.

By the time Dot arrived back home it was after 8AM Thursday morning and she looked like she had been up all night. She had. She reeked of sex and still had cum dripping out of both holes. Tim immediately asked her about the key to the cage and she held her hand to her mouth. She had forgotten all about the key.