Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 10

Story Info
She lets Tim out of the cage and fucks him.
11.5k words
3.68
73.5k
18

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dot came home from Lee’s house she was exhausted. Fucking two black men with large black cocks was really enjoyable but hard work. But God she felt so sexually satisfied. She kissed her husband hello and knew he could smell the sex on her. She was about to walk into the bathroom to shower when Tim asked her if there would be any sex with him tonight? She told him he would have to wait until tomorrow she was totally exhausted.

He got upset and then he asked about the key to his cock cage. The look on her face told Tim everything. She wasn’t stunned she just made a look as if she was. She held her hand to her mouth and told him she had forgotten all about asking the key. She knew he was upset now but Dot was just too tired to fight with Tim and she was hurting too much between her legs to have any sexual relations with him for the next day at least maybe two. She had the key well hidden but said as Lee and her had planned, “Oh God Timmy! I’m so sorry. I forgot all about the key. And Lee is gone.”

He said, “What? Gone…what do you mean gone?”

She said, “He went home to visit his mother with his brother sweetie. He won’t be back until next Saturday morning. I’m so sorry baby.”

He moaned and told her she was killing him. Dot just patted the cage under his shorts and smiled a little at him saying, “Well I’m sorry baby! Really sorry but you know this could be for you own good Timmy. I’ll get the key from Lee not this Wednesday but next Wednesday when he comes over again. Then I’ll take the cage off and let you cum sweetie. I’ll even suck you off. That is if Lee gets done with me early enough before the kids are up on Thursday morning. If not, well I guess you’ll just have to wait for that weekend. Sorry Timmy but you know that’s the way things are in both of our lives at least for now. But don’t worry I’ll remove the cage for sure on Sunday after next I promise. I’ll get you off and give you relieve from the pressure I know it must be great by now. I need to practice my cock sucking anyway. But only if you’re nice to Lee and do what I tell you Timmy. OK?”

He shook his head in rejection, what could he do? She asked him again if he understood? He told her, “Yes!! Yes, I understand Dot. Only if I’m nice to you and Lee! My life sucks so bad I wish I had never met Lee!”

He mumbled, “Or you sometimes.”

She said, What? I didn’t hear you.”

He told her nothing as he walked out of the room and went into the family room and watched TV. He would just have to wait for Lee to get back into town, what else could he do ?

Actually Dot had the key. She walked into the bedroom and removed her clothes. Once she locked the door so Tim couldn’t walk into the room and see her she removed it from the brand new gold body chain around her lower stomach and hips. Lee had given the chain to her tonight as a gift for pleasing his brother before he left on his trip back home. It was a gift for giving his brother so much sexual pleasure and letting him film it all. It was a beautiful gold rope body chain that fit low around her hips and in the front was a small catch. Hanging from the body chain was another shorter 4-inch gold rope like chain the exact length of her husband’s cock. On it hung the initial of an L and the cock cage key. It had another charm on it too. A little arrow that hung down and pointing to her cunt. Lee told her that it indicated that her pussy belonged to him now and the length of the small chain would remind her of how small her husband’s cock was compared to his. He told her she couldn’t take it off since the latch was sealed with a lock and he was the only one who had the key.

The key to Tim’s cock cage was hanging on it too. Dot stepped into the shower as she felt the key bump against her hip. She had not showered it to Tim yet and wondered what he would say about it. The arrow, key and letter “L” could be removed along with the small short chair, but the rope around her body was there until Lee undid the lock. But Tim couldn’t come in to see since Dot locked the bathroom door too.

As she stepped into the shower, and felt the warm water hit her well used body. God it felt so good. He body was sore, tired, marked like never before and she had cum everywhere. When she finished washing she came out drying her head wear her panties and the chain under a pair of pajamas tops. She put the chain with the key on it under her panties and then put of the top to her pajamas which hid all of her body except her arms and legs and of course her neck and face.

She then hid the key to Tim’s cock cage. She ten opened the bedroom door and saw her husband standing there. She smiled at him and kissed him on the lips before asking if there was any breakfast she was starving. They walked to the kitchen and he sat with her as she ate and neither said much to each other. Then she told him she needed a nap and that they should go out to dinner and enjoy each other’s company tonight as best as possible later on that night. She knew he was locked up in the cage and she really didn’t want to get fucked tonight, but she did want his smooth soft tongue to lick her and bring her off a few times. She knew he wouldn’t be able to cum but she promised herself she would make it as good as she could for him.

She told herself if he really did a good job and did everything she wanted over these next couple of days, she might just find the key later on in the week. Maybe Lee would mail it to her, well that’s what she would tell Timmy. But he would have to do all the things she asked and really please her before she would open the cage. This was the deal she had come to with herself as she ate the warmed up breakfast. Later when she walked into the bedroom Dot laid on the bed and quickly fell asleep thinking of how much she would miss Lee’s big dick this week. Damn she was hooked on that big dick so bad it was starting to worry her.

During the week Dot wanted Tim to lick her pussy and use the vibrator on her to make her cum and she had him do it almost every night. He was upset with her telling him she didn’t have the key and because she was wearing that gold chain from her lover. It was a constant reminder of his hold over both of them. While Tim was upset he didn’t want to say no to her or piss her off since she might keep him in the cage even longer. At least Tim was seeing his wife alone without Lee and she was nude more and more these days and he was holding her and making love to her with his mouth and hands. Lee wasn’t around now and Tim wanted to at least please Dot with his tongue as best he could. He couldn’t get the cock cage off and Dot told him again and again that she didn’t have a key and couldn’t open the cage to help relieve the pressure in his balls or so he could have intercourse with her. Finally Tim resigned himself to make the best of it and try and please her as best as he could.

When Tim first saw the gold chain he asked her where she got it? Dot told her it was a gift from Lee. He asked her to take it off and she told him she couldn’t for the same reasons she couldn’t take the cage off of his cock. Lee had both keys. They had a big fight on Thursday evening. Days passed before they finally talked again.

It was the first Monday night after she had come home from Lee’s house where she had her first double penetration. She was horny now and asked Tim on Tuesday night to make her cum with his tongue.

Tim sighed and told her yes, he would do it for her. He came to the bed and moved over her nude body. She smiled up at him as he moved between her legs with his cock cage hanging between his legs. His dick hurt from trying to get hard as he looked at his wife’s beautiful body. God he missed it so much.

On Wednesday night Tim was asked to make love to her with his tongue again. He did it and used the big vibrator on her too! It opened the floodgates for her. From then on in the morning after she showered she would have Tim eat her to orgasm. Then in the evening she would have him do her again with his mouth and vibrator while he went unsatisfied in the cock cage.

More than once each day now Dot would take his hand and walk into the bedroom as she told him things like, “Oh Timmy I’m so sorry, I told you baby, only Lee has the key baby! I’m so sorry I forgot it. Please come over here and lick my pussy for me. You know I missed Lee’s big cock so much and since he’s not coming tonight I really need you tonight. You’ll help me won’t you baby? Please sweetie! OK? Lick my pussy for me and use the big vibrator. Get me off Timmy please! I’m so hot and horny”

One night she asked Tim and he hesitated and started to walk away from her. But she walked in front of him and looked at him as she asked, “You do like to eat my pussy for me don’t you sweetie? I mean I know you’re upset about the cage but we’re all alone and I know I missed your wonderful tongue. Have you missed my pussy baby? Come into the bedroom and let me show you it close up. You can kiss it and lick it and play with it for as long as you want tonight sweetie.”

He was so pussy wiped and shook his head yes. She held her arms out to him and he couldn’t help himself, he came to her kissing and holding her like he used to do. She kissed him back and began to mix her tongue with his. She whispered, “Oh Timmy. Please! I want your sweet tongue down here.”

She pointed between her legs and showed him her bald pussy slit. Tim looked and saw her legs opened wide and her fingers spreading her pussy lips wide showing all of her pink insides as she played with it. She smiled up at him and beckoned him towards the bed or the sofa or kitchen chair wherever she was sitting at the time. He would smile a little at her and moved down her body taking time to enjoy her breasts and her beautiful hard nipples. He loved her body so much. Even when her lover marked her up Tim still enjoyed looking at her.

As he sucked and licked her nipples he fingered her pussy using both hands to please her. She would sit there or lay there holding his head against her breasts telling him how nice he was making her feel. She enjoyed his smooth slow easy way of making love to her. But she still needed the hard long fucking from Lee and maybe now Alex too. But, she wasn’t sure about that.

As the days passed Tim was eating her pussy more and more while still in his cage. Tim was more and more upset with his life but he enjoyed their time together alone without Lee. Her body was hurting badly for Lee’s big cock. Ten days was the longest she had been without Lee’s big cock since they had started fucking on a regular basic. And there were still three more days to go before Lee would be back in town from his trip.

Then on the day before Lee was to return the phone rang and it was he. She listened and learned that he would not be with her for a longer time than they had talked about. She was told that he would be gone another week maybe 10 more days. She was so upset she almost cried. So did Tim when she told him about Lee being away longer.

Her nipples were hard all the time now and her clit was swollen and throbbing without being touched! She wanted to be fucked by a cock. She wanted it to be stimulated badly. She wanted to be fucked but would have to settle for Tim’s wonderful talented mouth and the fake cock vibrator. “There’s nothing like a real cock”, she said to herself, “Thank God Tim could really eat pussy, it was his special talent.”

“But it wasn’t Lee’s cock”, Dot said to herself, “Tonight Timmy will have to give me his special gift and I might release him so he can fuck me. It wouldn’t be the same as being fucked by Lee but it would be a cock, a real live cock.”

In bed that night, Tim looked at her almost perfect body lying there nude in front of him and he dropped to his knees. He pulled her lower body towards his open and waiting mouth. Dot opened her legs wide and let him move her body anyway he wanted as he moved his face closer to her pussy. God she wanted him to eat her so badly tonight. She moan when she felt his breath and then his lips and finally his warm wet wonderful tongue press on her clean bald pussy for the first time that day.

Her body automatically lifted up a little and Tim rubbed her ass as his hands were wrapped around her small but sexy hips. She gladly opened her legs as wide as she could without Tim asking her to do it. Lee had taught her that. Then he bent her legs back and spread them exposing all of her sex as well as her ass. His mouth moved down closer and closer. She could feel his breath on her wetness now. She moaned, “Oh Timmy hurry baby! Make me cum baby! I need it so bad!”

He did exactly what she told him since he didn’t want to upset her in the least and he actually wanted top please her the best he could. He move in closer yet and put his open mouth on her pussy hole and shoved his tongue as deep as he could inside it like he knew she enjoyed. She was already open. Her pussy hole took his tongue easily. Her body was accustomed to big cocks now and so her husband’s tongue had no problem going deep into her hole. It felt like magic to Dot. An electrical shock went over Dot’s body as Tim licked her pussy fast and she lifted up again and cried out telling her husband how wonderful he was and what a sweet tongue he had. She said , “Your tongue Timmy! My God your tongue was made to eat pussy baby, my pussy, only my pussy baby.”

He didn’t answer her he continued to lap her slit like a cat laps a bowel of milk or even more like a dog licks the hand of his feeder. As he licked he remembered back to the day after he had licked Lee’s cum out of her cunt. After that day Tim had hit bottom. He didn’t resist again when Dot asked him to eat her pussy. He didn’t know if it had cum in it or not. He simply ate her out until she climaxed. She only had to indicate she wanted licking and he would drop to his knees. She had him do it many times that week.

They had taken a week vacation so they could be together it was her idea. The kids were in school and they had all day to lay around and she had Tim get her off over and over again. Dot began to wear only her new baby doll outfits or nothing at all. They were gifts from Tim or Lee and had been purchased for her over the past few months Lee had been fucking her. Her body was so beautiful. Full breasts pushed the material out far as her breasts sat up high even without a bra. Her nipples looked like they hurt they were so hard and long all the time. Tim watched her all the time too walking around and teasing him whenever the kids weren’t there. God he wanted to fuck her so badly but he was locked in that fucking cage. Her shapely legs showed her pretty little pussy under a little almost transparent matching thong, which was all she ever wore under her sexy outfit if she wore it at all.

When the kids were around she wore her robe or a blouse and skirt over her body. But then she never wore panties and she was always giving Tim shots up her skirt and showing him her shaved pussy. Other than the times with the kids, the only other time she didn’t have on the new nighties was when Tim and she went out somewhere and then she dressed very erotically showing a great deal of her body. But when they were home and once the kids were down for the night sleeping or out with in- laws she would pull her skirt up and open her legs. Tim would immediately kneel between them and begin to lap her pussy. Or, she would put on the sexy outfits and enjoyed showing her husband her body teasing him terribly. Many nights after the kids were asleep she would sit and open her legs and played with her pussy and breasts while she had Tim sit in front of her and watch. His cock hurt all the time. She would wiggle her finger moving it beckoning him over to where she was sitting. Always, Timmy would drop to his knees and begin to lick her open pussy.

Each time she asked him during the week and there were many times, he stood up and they would walk hand and hand to the bedroom. He did ask her one time, “You so do you want my mouth and tongue to lick and suck your pussy tonight? Well I need to cum too Dot, and I need it badly!”

She moaned and told him, “Oh God! Yes baby I want you to eat me so bad. And I’m so sorry you’re locked up- like that.”

She held him and stroked his face and kissed his cheek and clutched him like a small child he was trying to cheer up. He asked her if she had missed his little cock too?

She told him, “Not really Timmy. No, just your mouth and tongue.”

He was instantly sad again and then she told him, “Oh Timmy, I’m kidding you baby. I have missed it Timmy; I’m only teasing you. I miss you and your cock very much. But you had to learn discipline sweetie and you know it. But Timmy I love you and love your mouth baby.”

He asked her, “You really have missed my cock Dottie?”

She kissed him and told him, “Yes and I’ve missed your love, more than you will ever know. Now, do it Timmy. Eat me don’t make me wait any longer please.”

She loved his mouth and tongue and enjoyed cumming for him when he ate her pussy. He was going at it and stopped long enough to take in her beautiful two holes close up like he always did. She didn’t tell him to lick her she let him look at her close up. She enjoyed his attention. As Tim examine that sweet little pussy slit, he pressed his face and nose into it. She held his head and moaned as she felt his tongue penetrate her hole. Tim inhaled her musk and enjoyed doing this for her tremendously. Without Lee’s musk anywhere around her body only made it so much better. He buried his mouth against her wet pussy lips and she used her fingers to hold them open wide for him so he could explore all of her pink insides and the little hole at the bottom of that slit. His mouth and tongue begin to go to work smoothing and pleasing her. In seconds Tim had her moaning and pumping his face with her pussy. “Oh God! That’s so good Timmy. Yes lick me sweetie. Faster deeper that’s it”, she moaned as he lapped it again and again.

With her hands pressed against the back of his head now her body starts to shake a little and her excitement built with the need for more stimulation. She looked down at him and watched his head move up and down as he licked her slit. “Oh yes! Ohhh God yes Timmy. That’s so good baby”, she whispered in a husky voice. As Tim knelt there between his wife’s wide-open legs her thighs lifted and spread wider still as she fucked his face.

Tim held her under her thighs and lifted them up as he kept licking, and sucking and eating her pussy as he began to use his fingers now to stimulate her more. The feeling of Tim’s fingers being added began to feel fantastic for Dot and she bent her knees out even more and Tim got his tongue in her even deeper. Her pussy was on fire and she knew Tim’s mouth was better than either of the two black men she had fucked. Oh they fucked her better, but Tim could really eat her pussy. “If only Tim’s cock was bigger”, she was thinking, “Then I would have the best of all worlds.”

Tim knew in a few seconds that she was going to cum, he could tell by the way that Dot had started rocking and pushing up with her body as he worked her pussy with his mouth and fingers. She was set to have one hell of a climax maybe a set of them very soon. He saw her close her eyes as her mouth formed an O and she moaned as he made deep and passionate love to her pussy. He had forgotten about his cock cage and had only one thing he wanted to achieve tonight. He wanted her to want him the same way he wanted her. He wanted her to want his mouth as bad as she wanted Lee’s big cock. Tim didn’t know about Lee’s brother and the double penetration she had with both of them, not yet anyway.

She moaned, “Oooohhh Timmy! I love you so much baby! Yes, yes that’s it right there baby! Lick! Oh God Timmy that feels so good. So good! Oh fuck yes Timmy!!! Now suck it! Suck it! Suck it baby!”