Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim worked hard trying to please her. He knew Lee had a bigger cock but he knew she loved her husband’s mouth. She was with him now and there was no Lee and that’s all Tim cared about. “Mummm that’s so nice baby. It feels so good! I’m so close to cumming Timmy suck my clit for me” she told him almost begging as she feel both of his hands go between her legs now and move under her body.

Tim lifted her ass up higher and her legs went over her head. She spread them wide allowing his mouth even better access to both of her holes. She felt his hands squeeze her ass cheeks hard and pull them apart as his tongue moved from the top of her pussy down over her wet slit and over her throbbing pussy and under and around her rosebud. Then Tim’s tongue was licking over it like it was her pussy. Then before she could react Tim pushed a finger into her rosebud and used his other hand to insert three into her shave sweet pussy hole.

Tim watched as his fingers fucked both of his wife’s holes. They disappear into her body and he smiled as he watch the fingers slowly fucking her pussy and ass holes and they got wet and sticky. He inserted his tongue over the fingers in her pussy and then he wiggled both of them around inside her body and heard her grunt and moan and then scream with pleasure. As she did she moved her legs rolling them over and as she did she rolled him over too. He was now on his back. Quickly Dot bent over his face and squat. Her pussy was totally open and accessible for him to give the ultimate pleasure to her.

Tim lay there and stroked her hole with his fingers as she sat over his face a few inches above his mouth. She did this so he could see deep inside her cunt as his fingers moved in and out of it. It was magical for him and she knew he loved seeing that. But, it was very pleasurable for her too. Her squatting body had her thighs wide-open and her firm legs held her body in just the right position so her pussy was just above his face and then she smiled at him as she slowly lowered it to his waiting lips. “Ohhhhhhhh Yesssssss”, was all she said.

Tim began to lick and suck her cunt again. He got his tongue deeper between her wet warm pussy lips and when she moved up he licked her tight ass hole too as she moved her fingers and opened both holes so he could lick them as his fingers gave her pussy a work out. Her cunt lips were spread wide open and he was fingering her fast and hard with his other hand. He loved this position because he could see everything so clearly.

Tim’s fingers continue to make love to both of her holes and his mouth and tongue came back to her pussy. She moaned as his tongue entered her sweet pussy hole and began to fuck it along with three fingers again. He moved up her pussy and concentrated on her clit to make her climax. He knew it by the way she was pumping and thrusting hard on his face and moaning so loudly how that she was going to cum. She was pushing down covering it all of his mouth with her open cunt and she was just about there.

Then Tim surprised her and turned her back over quickly. Now she was slaying on her back and he began to lick up and down her slit while he used his fingers to pull the folds of her swollen pussy lips away from around her clit. As her clit hood moved further away from her special place, Tim saw her blood-swollen very hard and much larger than he could ever remember it. The clit, was sitting there in from of his face and eyes and it was huge and throbbing! He moved it with his finger and Dot cried out with her desire to cum. Pressing his tongue against it Tim heard her moan like an animal very loudly. The clit was rock hard. Tim softly hummed directly on it as he continued to stimulate her two holes with his fingers. There was a thumb in her rosebud and his index and middle finger deep inside her pussy and he slowly pumping them in and out. With his other hand he rubbed her clit as he began rotating them clockwise and counter-clockwise as he also moved it in and out.

First Dot moaned, louder this time and almost hurt his nose as she thrust up into his face so hard. He worked on her pussy like a woodworker did his craft. Eating pussy was Tim’s and he was very skilled and talented with his tongue. It was driving Dot crazy with lust. She held his head with both hands and tried to ram his face with her pussy again and again as she squeezed his ears with her beautiful smooth thighs. Then when she arched her back and lifted her ass up off the bed she began to scream at him saying, “Suck it baby. For God sakes Timmy, SUCK IT BABY! SUCK MY CLIT! HARDER! SUCK IT HARDER BABY! OH JESUS TIM PLEASE BABY! PLEASE! SUCK IT”

She was yelling at him as her entire body reacted from the feeling the climax was giving her. All the stimulation Tim gave her was going directly to her sex and moving over her clit and deep in pussy. She cried out and yelled again, “OH YES BABY! OH FUCK YES! SUCK IT. HARD. . . SUCK IT. . . HARDER! OH GOD! OH GOD!!! OH GOD!! SUCK IT! OHHH!! YESSSS!!! HARDER. . . . OH YESSSSSS. . .YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHHH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! TIMMY!!!!!!!!”

Tim never stopped sucking or fingering his wife as the first orgasm swept over her. It was so good and drove her wild just like most nights. Tim placed his mouth over her clit and used his tongue on it as he reached for and used the vibrator to fuck her. Her body shook and shuttered as it held on to the climax and made her body and brain felt so good. Then the second one hit her and drove her even higher. Then another and another came over her and her body was wracked with pleasure. Her need grew and grew to be fucked with a real cock. “OH JESUS! YES! SUCK IT! SUCK IT SUCK IT TIMMY! HARDER TIMMY! I’M CUMMING AGAIN! AGAIN TIMMY! OH BABY IT”S SO GOOD! SUCK TIM! SUCK TIM! DON”T STOP! SUCK ME! OH TIM!! HARDER! I’M THERE! AHHH!! AHHH. . . AHHH. . . AHHH. . . AHHH. . . AHHH. . . AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!!! YESSSSS!. GODDDDDDDDDDDDD. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

She was arching off the bed until only her head shoulders and the bottoms of her feet were still on the mattress. She pumped and pumped her pussy as Tim sucked and sucked her clit as the vibrator fucked her deep and good. Finally she hung there and a sound Tim had never heard before came from deep down in her throat! It was more animal than human and still she hung in the air with Tim’s face between her squeezing thighs and as he removed the vibrato, his mouth sucking on all of her cunt. Tim had taken all of her slit into his mouth and sucked and hummed until he was sure his wife had achieved or came as close to nirvana as possible.

And then when he released her cunt from his mouth, Dot fell back on the bed drained. As she held her husband she pulled him up and stroked his head and kissing him as she drifted off to sleep. Tim loved the feeling of her juices covering his face and he held her and he too fell asleep unsatisfied but as happy as he could be under his current situation.

In the morning she looked at her husband and smiled wondering if she should remove the cage tonight and give him some pleasure. He had done everything she had asked and gave her such pleasure every day that Lee had been gone. She told herself she would decide the next time they were in bed and he was eating her pussy if she should release him from the cage.

But it didn’t happen. Night after night and morning after morning Tim’s face was covered with his wife’s pussy juices and still she didn’t let him out of the cage. Each time she had an orgasm she was sure the next time she would let him out so he could cum too. But she didn’t! She was waiting, for what she didn’t know. Then four days before Lee was to come home Dot was laying in bed with Tim and she said, “Lee called me again last night Timmy. I talked him into mailing the key to your cage today. When it gets here I’ll take off that cage baby and fuck you and let you cum. I promise. Now Timmy come here and put your sweet wonderful lips on my other lips and lick.”

He did it immediately every time she asked. And in fact the next time she asked Tim to please her was the following morning. While the kids were still asleep Dot stood in front of him with just the tops to her pajamas on. Tim could see her shaved pussy slit right in front of his face. As he sat on the bed, she asked him again if he would like to make her cum with his mouth. The orgasms that morning were so good and they kept coming and coming one right after the other one. And Dot was in heaven as they moved to the bed and he worked on her. When he finally stopped he looked at his wife and saw her laying there panting like a female lion in heat. She didn’t move she just lay there. She was so happy and very, very satisfied.

Tim sat back on his feet and watched as he released her legs and looked at her body. He smiled as he saw her like this so tired from cumming and looked so happy. He hadn’t seen her like this just lying there with her eyes closed and a small smile on her lips since the first time since she had been with Lee and he fucked her.

Tim knew he had given her a set of very good orgasms. His face was covered with her cum as usual and his mouth still had the taste of her cum from deep in her body. He wanted this to be the best sex she had ever had because it wouldn’t be long before Lee was due back in town. He felt he had done very well. She started to close her knees and he grabbed them to keep them open. He wanted to see her pussy for as long as she let him. He loved the way her blood filled pussy lips hung open and stayed opened now. The lips were fat and were flopping around as he played with it. He seemed to be examining it like a new lover would do. It had been a long time since he had been this close so often and he wanted it to last. She slept very well that day exhausted from the many orgasms Tim had given her. She was very pleased with him. But she had forgotten to take his cage off and still didn’t give him any relief.

The next time was a few days later because the kids had them out doing things with them. When they got home and by the time the kids were sounded asleep it was just too late for a weeknight. So it was three days later that Dot took his hand and they walked into the bedroom again. Only this time she sat in the big chair and Tim could feel the excitement in his caged cock as it jumping with excitement. Then the pain came and it began to shrink again. Dot wondered if she should give him the key so they could fuck? But then as she teased him and opened her legs she smiled at him she fingered her hole. She decided that it might come later but right then she have other plans for her husband.

She sat in the big chair and Tim stood there in front of her. She used her hands and moved her shapely legs opening them even further as she placed one leg over each arm of the chair just like Lee had done with her a few weeks ago. Dot’s pussy was stretched wide from her legs being opened as wide as they could go. She was completely nude.

Tim just looked down at her beauty. He loved to look at her with her legs wide open in this position. God help him he loved looking at her body. She was so damn beautiful. He watched as she reach up and cupped both if her full hard breasts in her hands as she lifted the nipple up and licked it. She told him to kneel between her legs and he did. He began kissing her thighs and biting her inner legs gently. He didn’t mark her like Lee did he made love to her body and wanted to please her again with his mouth and tongue. He was use to this now and knew she loved it so he loved it too.

He began to pull and roll her nipples around with his thumbs and index fingers. As she sucked one nipple he sucked the other one. It was very erotic. She lean back against the chair and looked at him. He knew what she wanted and as she pointed towards her open snatch he smiled and shook his head yes. He could feel his cock hit the cage as it began to get hard. Then the pain as usual and it soften again. Damn he hated this cage and asked her once again if she would help him open it PLEASE. She again told him she could there was just no way without the key.

As she looked down at him she felt bad and told him she would call Lee tomorrow to see if he had any way to open it that maybe he had left the key at his home, or something. As she sat back she asked, “So Timmy, will you still eat my pussy for me baby?”

He smiled and told her yes. Then he bent down and suck her nipples into his mouth again as his hands begins to stroke her inner thighs and over her wet pussy. “God she was so wet already”, he said to himself.

As he cupped her pussy, they both moan from the feel and the pleasure. He sucked and bit the nipples as her hands lifted them and offered them to his waiting mouth. She held her breasts up as if she was weighing them. Tim’s hands never left her pussy. When she wasn’t holding her breasts her hands were holding Tim’s head against her pussy as his mouth sucked and licked all around it just like he knew she liked it. As he was sucking on her pussy Dot bend down and whispered in his ear, “Come on Timmy move your mouth to my pussy hole sweetie. I want to feel your tongue go deep inside me and fuck me until I cum. Oh God, come on baby! Eat my pussy and then we can get in bed and you can suck my tits all night! But I need you to make me cum now Timmy. Did you bring the vibrator with you this time sweetheart?”

He told her yes and then he moved in closer as she push his head down her body towards her waiting and eager to be fucked pussy. Immediately, he drop his head down in front of her. She feels my warm breath on her wetness and she watches him as he sat between her open legs and enjoyed him pushing against her thighs opening them even wider. He reaches around her body and pulled her lower body to the very edge of the chair. Her ass was almost hanging off the end and her pussy was actually off the chair. Now he moved up her leg licking and biting her thighs as he went. She moaned and held his face stroking his cheek and whispering how good he made her feel. Then she held her breasts up to her mouth and started to suck both of your nipples.

She smiled into his eyes as he looked up at her and she just lay back in the chair and offered her cunt to him. He moved to it again. God how she loved to give her husband her cunt so he could give her oral sex. She loved to show her pussy to him and make him really want to fuck her. She knew he loved to eat her pussy.

Before she could move at all Tim placed his head between her legs again and held her knees up over the arms of the chairs and licked the folds of her pussy. Her pussy lips were large now swollen with her desire and need. She whispered deeply, “Oh yes Timmy eat me baby! Lick my hot pussy and make me cum baby!”

Tim’s mouth watered as he tasted her and he actually said, “Mumm! God I love eating her pussy.”

He looked up at her and as his tongue flicked over her throbbing clit he said, “I want that pussy to feel so good for you Dottie. I want you to want my mouth as bad or more than you want Lee’s cock. I love looking at your silky smooth legs open wide as they hang up and over the arms of this big chair as your ass sit right on the edge of the chair. Don’t lower your legs baby keep them open and let that sweet beautiful pussy of yours take my tongue deep as I make love to you and your pussy.”

She told him she loved his tongue and mouth and said, “Oh Timmy eat me don’t talk any more just lick and suck, lick and suck me baby.”

He bent his head and licked up and down her entire slit as she held his head and moaned loudly. Then he said, “Keep your pussy lips open for me to love Dot. I can smell your musk as it floats up into my face!”

She did as he asked and he moved down towards her wetness and began licking his tongue and using his lips to work on her again. His mouth was actually watering with his anticipation of tasting her body and hopefully before he was done her cum. Tim looked up between her legs at her magnificent pussy he so wanted to have back all to himself. The lips were open wider from her anticipation and from the special loving she received from her husband. He really did love to eat her and ate her with love. Her expected anticipation of what he was doing and what he was going to do next excited her so much and she cried out as he stimulated her pussy but it effected her entire body.

Dot’s legs were so far open that the bones in her thighs wee sticking up hard against her skin next to your pussy! Tim loved it when she was spread that far open he could see and explore all of her shaved sexual beauty. He rubbed those bones with his fingers and then bit each side softly as his fingers went back into her hole deep. Dot moaned with pleasure saying, ‘It feels so good Timmy! God I love how your mouth makes me feel. Suck my pussy more baby. More!”

He ran a finger up and down her slit and touched her clit a few times. Tap, tap, tap and he watched it throbbing with desire. Tim then moved back down to that very soft skin on her inner thighs and softly and very slowly stroke each side of the inner lips of her pussy using his thumb and index fingers on each side of it. His fingers teased her as he blew his breath over her wet insides. Tim could see her arch and her pussy search for something to hold as her wetness actually oozed out of her cunt. Dot was ready to cum. If he touched her correctly she would climax. He held off.

The lips of her pussy were sticking out at him thick and swollen. As he knelt between her wide open thighs, he bit and sucked on them and the other outer parts of her snatch. He wanted her to build higher and higher before he placed his mouth over her clit again and rammed her hole with three fingers or maybe he would use the vibrator. . He left small marks all around and along the sides of her cunt and thighs to show Lee he too have pleased her. She watched as her husband kissed her sex from one inner thigh to the other licking across her pussy very slowly. She arched and moaned and reached for his head when she felt his mouth over her pink slit. But he was too quick.

He could taste her cum her wetness as his mouth slide over her wet hole as his tongue darts in and out of it very quickly. Again he felt her arch up out of the chair with her ass as she felt his tongue enter her and then leave quickly. Her pussy hole was so wide open it almost looked obscene. Tim was using three fingers now as he pushed into it about an inch and wiggled them around touching her “G” spot on and off. Her hips were pumping up and down trying to meet his touch. He watched her cunt hole close around his fingers and squeeze them holding onto them. He wished he had a cock as big as Lee’s so he could make love and please her that way rather than with just his mouth tongue and fingers. He would love to feel her pussy squeezing his cock like she had done for all those years before he became a cuckold. He felt ashamed and humiliated as he worked on his wife’s pussy but she was fulfilling his deepest desires and fantasy as well as her own now. His cock hurt like hell trapped in his cock cage.

Each time he pushed into her hole he was leaving his fingers there longer. He let them stay inside her tunnel longer before pulling them almost out again. Each time he did she arched and her pussy hole squeezed them. When he pulled them all the way out Dot’s hole stayed open a little longer. Her entire pussy was shinning now with her cum and wetness as her excitement almost peaked. He slowly circled her hole with his index finger and then moved it up and down as he stroked it. He moved it up and down her slit and he felt and saw her arch and lift as he pushed his fingers deep inside her. As his fingers moved out again he began to kiss all around her pussy lips again. The taste told him she had already had a mini-orgasm and was building towards a much bigger one.