Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn’t want her to cum to fast, not yet. She moaned almost continuously now as her body pumped and rocked fucking anything she could feel or touch. Her pussy squeezed his fingers tighter as he moved them in and out of her. She was ready and she tried to get hold of his head so she could try to stop his finger and mouth from leaving her pussy hole. But she couldn’t seem to grab it as Tim moved his mouth directly on her cunt and blow warm air over it again. He saw her shiver with delight and need. She tried again to move his head directly against her sex but again he resisted. He heard her moan louder each time that his mouth or fingers came into contact with her hole or clit. She moaned, “My pussy! Come on Tim! Stop teasing me and make me cum. Oh God your mouth is so good. Suck it! Oh come on Tim! Suck my clit and finger fuck me and make me cum baby!”

Tim continued to suck her pussy and then he surprised her and sucked her entire pussy into his mouth and hummed all over it as his tongue fucked and licked around it. Like a small vibrator stimulating her pussy his humming made her lift her ass up off the bed and he could feel and taste her juices leaking more of her wetness on his face. As Tim lapped up her juice like a dog he felt the heat coming off of her pussy and knew her passion was high. She began to cum and as the first orgasm hit her body, she yelled out: “OH FUCK YES! EAT ME BABY OH SHIT! THAT”S IT!! YES. OH FUCK YES. OH GOD I”M GOING TO CUM BABY! OH SHIT. EAT ME!! OHHH! . FUCK. . YESSSSS! AHHHHHH!!”

It had been like that for Tim. Night after night for 12 days now that Lee had been gone. Dot took Tim to the bedroom and opened her legs. She didn’t even have to ask him any more. She simply opened her thighs and showed him her snatch. He would smile and move between her thighs. Each night when he came home from work he would ask if the key had arrived and each night Dot would kiss him and hold him and say sadly, “No baby I’m sorry. But please take me to bed after dinner and make me cum. I have been waiting all day for your tongue.”

He never refused. Now as he looked up without taking his mouth off of her cunt and saw her beautiful face. It started by showing her agony, her want, her need, her lust and then finally her rapture as her body went from one stage to the other as she went wild fucking his face and/or the big vibrator. Dot held his head in place with both hands and she rocked and rocked her pussy against his mouth fucking it and cumming and cumming and cumming on him. It was unbelievable she went from one climax to the next to the next and still Tim continued to suck and lick and finger fuck her hard and fast.

He smiled as he saw her arch her back and her hips and legs lifted her ass and pussy up off the chair as she humped like someone possessed on his face. Tim knew his wife was now having a very long and enormous climax! Tim continued to eat her pussy sucking and licking it as she had another orgasm sending a huge load of her cum into Tim’s mouth and covering his face. The pleasures from his mouth and tongue were so great, Dot’s breath came in gasps now, as she pressed her soft pussy lips harder into his mouth. Moaning, she told him, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes Timmy! That’s so good.”

Dot began panting now as Tim sucked and sucked and sucked her clit as he slammed his fingers deep as he could into her pussy hole. She began to groan and moan and finally she wailed, “Oh Timmy yes! Oh Jesus I love your mouth baby! Oh yes baby, suck it. Suck me baby. Suck my pussy! Suck my clit, suck it, suck it, suck it Tim. God!!! Oh God it’s so good! Suck me.”

He inserted the big vibrator now, and Dot screamed, “Oh Jesus! Yes! Suck me. Fuck me. Oh fuck yes! OH FUCK YES. YES! YES! YES! YES! S U C KKKK MEEEEEE. BABYYYYYYY. I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN.”

With the vibrator fully inside her pussy Tim’s mouth worked around it. Her body lifted up off the chair again as another beautiful hard orgasm washed over her and centered directly in he clit, which was being sucked by her husband. She held his head and suddenly Dot’s body began to shake and vibrate as her vagina pulses and throbs against his sucking mouth. He knew what was coming and prepared for her attack. He know from what she had done before that she would go wild, go crazy when she began to get off back to back to back like she was now. So Tim put his arms under her legs and held her hips with both hands. As he did he pressed his face tight against her swollen sex and sucked her pussy’s clit hard with his lips.

Tim sucked and sucked and sucked and Dot screamed and screamed and screamed. Her body trembled and shook more and more as she hammered her cunt on his mouth pulling his hair hard and squeezing her thighs tightly around his head. Tim had a hard time getting air as Dot began to reach another climax. She yelled his name as she began to actually shoot cum into his mouth and screaming at him, “EAT ME!!!! SUCK MY PUSSY!!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! LOVE ME TIMMY!!! OHHH GODDD BABY!! CUMMING!! I’M CUMMING SO HARD!! I’M THERE!! I’M THERE!! I’M THERE! I’MMMMMMM THEREEEEEE!! AHHHHH. YESSSSSSSSSS. JESUS!! THAT’S IT!! OH GOD YES!! THAT”S IT!! YESSS! YESSS! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!”

On day thirteen, Dot had her hips lifting higher off the bed and s her legs helped leverage her body higher in the air. Tim felt her body violently shaking as her need and lust were almost screaming in his face. “Suck it baby! Suck it”, she moaned as she felt his tongue touch her clit as he flicked it directly over it and then press hard against it. Her body continued to shake violently as she reached her first orgasm of the night. Tim could tell she was ready to fuck and he attack her pussy with his hand and finger fucked it faster and faster. Then with his other hand he inserted his thumb up into your ass hole again.

That’s it the vibrator and his mouth were doing it. She was as high as she had ever been even when Lee and Alex had doubled fucked her. Tim had achieved it!. That was what she needed to reach that last plateau and she went wild and began to fuck his hand and the big toy wildly. She was cumming on his hand and face as they press together into her snatch and the toy was deep inside her cunt. She began to go absolutely crazy fucking anything and everything her body came into contact with. Tim inserted the big vibrator in and out now and he watched as Dot humped and humped and humped on it fucking herself like a woman insane with lust. She got off over and over and over again and again and again, cumming one orgasm after another as it covered his hands and face and the bed. He moved up and she held him as he began to nibble on her right nipple as he took the vibrator and was about to lick it clean like he always did but she stopped him. As they lay there holding each other she say, “ Your mouth on my pussy feels so wonderful Timmy. But I have a surprise for you tonight.”

She could feel the walls of her vagina throbbing as the pleasure from his mouth began to subside. Dot felt the need, the need to fuck. A need to fuck a cock. a real cock, one that was long and hard, as thick. But she had to have a human attached to it. She didn’t want that cold vibrator now. She wanted a warm hard cock..

As she at husband’s hands and face she saw them soaked with her sex juices. He had pleased her so well for so many days and never asked her for anything but the key. She smiled at him. Tim asked what the surprise was? She held him and told Tim, “Oh god Timmy! I love you so much come on baby. I want you to fuck me now. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me!”

Tim showed her his cock cage that was still on and he said, “I can’t damn it!”

Tim had done another wonderful job on her pussy with his mouth. In fact he had gone out of his way all that time Lee was away to try and make her sex life enjoyable. And he had done it, even if her lover was out of town. Tim had pleased Dot greatly, every night. They didn’t fight once in two weeks and he had stopped asking her to get him out of the cage. She knew he really loved her. And so as a reward she finally told him to sit up and close his eyes. She said, “I got something today baby. Something you are going to love.”

Tim wondered what it was and when she told him to open his eyes he saw her holding the key. His face lit up and he smiled as wide as she had ever seen him do since they had invited Lee to join them and have sex with Dot. She said, “ Now Timmy, just lay back and I’ll take it off of you baby.”

Dot smiled and moved quickly up the bed and she opened the cage and they both heard the key click. Dot’s hands were shaking as she reached for the cage. She had turned the key and it clicked opened and the lock just hung there. She smiled at him as she removed the lock and quickly removed the cage taking it off his cock gently and then removed the other devise around his balls.

Tim tried to speak he wanted to know when the key got there. She put a finger to his lips and pushed him back on the bed so he was resting on his back. She immediately began to stroke her husband’s cock! It was the first time in about a month that she or he had touched it. As she put the small quickly growing cock in the palm of her hand she smiled up into his eyes. She then placed his cock head in her mouth and she started to suck it. She moved down and lay on the bed as her mouth took all of Tim’s cock. Dot moved around so he could play with her pussy and see it. She knew Tim love to look at her cunt and she wanted to please him now. She took all of his cock and sucked and licked it as she pumped the shaft with two of her fingers. She went wild trying to get him hard. He took her head and lifted it up off of his cock. as he pulled her up to his mouth she kissed and gave him her tongue. They began to kiss and suck each other’s tongue as Tim began to enjoy her body as her hand stroked his almost fully-grown cock.

He was holding the 10-inch dildo with the vibrator. She smiled and told him, “Later sweetie. I want you to cum in me first. Then you can use the vibrator on me. But fuck me first Timmy, you earned it baby, you earned it tonight! Love me Timmy. Make love to me like we use too. I have missed you.”

She moved up to him and they kissed and began to make love. Tim rolled her over on to her back and she smiled as she opened her legs welcoming him fully now. He moved between them with his body and Dot felt his hard little cock at the doorway of her pussy. She took her hand and guided it into the opening of her hole. Tim could feel the heat coming off of her pussy as he kissed her and pushed. He could feel his cock go into her as deep as he could get it. One push was all it took for Tim to bottom out and his balls hit her ass. “OH Jesus Dot you feel so good baby! So good! Oh God I have missed you so much, so much! I have missed this pussy too, so much baby”, he whispered in her ear as his hips moved and he began to fuck her.

He pushed all of his 5-inches into her cunt with no problem at all. She wasn’t anywhere near as tight as she once was because fucking Lee’s big cock all those weeks and using the big vibrator had stretched her. But Tim didn’t seem to care, she felt so warm and so very, very wet and as she squeezed her muscles he felt her cunt trying to take hold his cock. No she wasn’t as tight as before but he was so very happy to just be inside his wife’s body again, it had been so damn long. He loved it.

Dot held him and kissed him feeling his small cock throb with his desire. She lifted her legs up so she could get his cock as deep as he could get inside her pussy. She felt his hands go around her thighs and held her legs up even higher. She lifted her ass now fucking him and giving him better penetration. He worked hard to please her. She worked harder to please him. She moaned and acted like he was really giving her what she wanted from his cock but he was just too small now. Her pussy needed something bigger and thicker in order for her to have a real cock orgasm. She let him hump and hump and hump her as hard and as fast as he wanted but she realized he wasn’t doing much for her. She enjoyed his cock but she wasn’t going to cum from it.

Dot felt sorry and she held her husband and told him all the things she felt he wanted to hear as he arched his back and moaned loud and she knew he was about to cum. She didn’t tell him he was cumming far too or that she wasn’t anywhere near ready, or that he should try to hold off and try not to cum this time. No, she just let him have his orgasm he had earned it all these days he had gone without any pleasure of his own. All he did was give. And Tim had given her so much love these three weeks. Tim needed the release so badly when he started to cum he actually felt he would loose his nuts and some other things.

As he began to pump a hung load of cum into her body she moaned and acted like she was cumming too, she wasn’t. Tim hadn’t cum in a long time and his balls seemed to continue to push the cum out of his cock and into her cunt. She knew he was having a wonderful orgasm,. She held him, and when he finally released her legs she quickly wrapped them around his back and pushed her feet down on his ass trying to get him even deeper just like she did with Lee. She thrust her hips and pumped her ass fucking him as hard and as fast as she could. She matched his thrusts but it was no use, he was just to small now. She held him and let him finish before she released her legs again.

Timmy lay on top of her panting and trying to catch his breath. He had really had a fantastic climax. He lay on top of her for a while kissing and telling her how much he loved her. They held each other enjoying Tim’s after climax feeling together. He finally rolled off and his soft little deflated 1-inch cock came out of her open cunt and flopped down on his balls. Actually now, Tim’s balls hung lower and were longer that his cock. Dot saw it and felt a little pity for him but she didn’t show it or say anything to him. She was very wet filled with her husband’s cum and she was so ready to fuck anything now.

Tim had only prepped her for fucking. Tim moved close and turned on the vibrator. She heard it and smiled at him. “Oh yes Timmy, you know what I need now. Good baby! Fuck me and make me cum", she almost begged the words.

They kissed as she guided his hand with the long thick toy to her pussy. As he began to push it into her they both watched it go deeper and deeper inside her body. “Oh yes! That it Timmy! You know how it feels to cum baby. It feels so good, so good my love! Fuck me until I cum Timmy.”

She kissed him and told him to fuck her really hard with it. As he moved it in and out of her slowly at first they both saw his cum coat it and squirt around it. She arched in seconds and screamed as she climaxed, ‘Fuck me baby fuck me hard. Fuck me hard and deep!”

He gave her a full five minutes of fucking making sure she had finished her orgasms. When he removed the big fake cock from her pussy it was all wet and sticky. He smiled as he laid it on the bed and she saw that his cock, his real cock was hard again. She rolled him over on to his back and smiled as she straddled his body. As Dot moved up and took his 5-inch cock in her hand she said, “Would you like me to suck you Timmy or fuck you again?”

She didn’t wait for him to answer. She said, “I’m going to ride this nice hard real cock and make it cum again baby!”

She heard her husband moan with pleasure as she moved her pussy over his cock and centered it in the middle of her hole and then she sat on it. Tim’s cock went into her pussy hole even easier this time. She took the vibrator and they both sucked it cleaning his and her cum off of it. She smiled down at him and bent and kissed him. He could taste the cum too. He held her tightly and kissed her and kissed her and kissed her as her hips pumped on his cock pleasing him greatly.

When she sat back up they began to fuck faster as she bounced up and down knowing she had to move carefully or his smaller cock would fall out of her hole. It didn’t! She rocked back and forth and Dot fucked her husband like Lee had taught her to do to him. She rode that cock until he shot another large load of sperm into her. As he finished she fell on top of him and he held her tightly. She lay there like that on top of her husband for a long time. Then Tim did something he never did with her before. He told her to sit on his face. She did and he licked her clean. He licked and his cum drained out of her and into his mouth. She emptied her pussy and then slid down and held her husband kissing him and telling him she loved him so much.

As they held each other they both fell asleep as Tim’s cock shrunk to the thickness of her little finger and was even shorter. As Tim woke on Thursday morning he realized his cock cage was back on. A few minutes later Dot came in with his coffee and breakfast. She had just got off the phone with Lee. As Tim and she sat and ate, she tried to figure out how best to tell him the news she had. Last night and the rest of this day would be the good news, it would be the carrot. She would fuck Tim and suck him again and again as long as she could get him hard again. She would fuck him until he was drained completely. Because tonight he was going to hear the bad news or get the stick. What would he do? She wasn’t sure. Lee would be home on Friday evening and was coming directly to their home to see her. She knew what that meant and soon so would Timmy.