DotCom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc walked toward me, his eyes traveling over my body. I knew that he wanted more than anything in the world to stick that big, throbbing, jerking thing into me. My pussy squished and got even wetter. I wanted it, too. Maybe even more than he did.

But I held my right hand up palm forward while my left hand toyed at my clit. "No. Go sit down. I want you to watch me. I want to watch you."

Marc groaned but backed up to his chair and sat. He was picking up the tempo now, his hand flashing over his erection. I spread my legs as far as they'd open and stroked the fingers of both hands over and through my swollen lips. My calves and thighs tightened and loosened, jouncing my butt on the couch. Marc's feet were jammed hard against the floor, lifting his hips and thrusting his cock up through his grip.

Oh, god. Oh, shit. Oh, sweet jesus. This was it. Right guy, right place, right time. It was flashing heaven. I couldn't show him any more than this. And he couldn't show me any more than he was now. Well, maybe one thing. Marc's face was red behind his tan, and I could tell he was fighting to keep his eyes from screwing shut. I willed him to keep watching me. My hips' rhythmic motion turned into a long, deep shudder. My hands clamped against my pussy, and held me tight as I came.

My orgasm rocked me. Mercilessly. Delightfully. Seemingly endlessly. All the tension flowed out of my legs and I slid off the couch. When my butt hit the floor I looked over at Marc.

He lunged up into his fist. A deep, primitive cry escaped from his throat, and a thread, no, a rope of white fluid shot out of his prick. Then another. And another. And another. The drops were so thick that they spattered when they hit the floor. I stretched a leg out, and hot lava landed on my naked toes. Maybe I was coming again, or maybe I'd never stopped coming. Whatever. With each blast from Marc's cock, a tsunami ripped through me.

I finally let my eyes fall shut and slumped on the floor. Visions of what we'd just done danced across my eye-lids. With a last effort I forced my eyes back open. Marc was gone into another world, lying back in his chair with his fingers idling over his softening dick.

Well, he'd promised me something different. And he'd delivered. How he'd known to shoe-horn it into my fantasy was a mystery, but I didn't care. I could think about that tomorrow.

12