Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll get togther later. You didn't see me. I wasn't here. Okay?"

"Mr. Marcus? Never heard of him." Lore winked, then looked concerned. "What do I tell Mr. Z, if he finds out?"

When, not if. "That some masked men came in, and threatened you at gunpoint. Better yet, there was an equipment failure. After all, you weren't supposed to monitor the brainstorming sessions."

"Right!"

"Good girl." I kissed her, not because I had to, but because I wanted to. The kiss lasted too long, long enough for me to think about having a quicky to scratch both of our itches. I was almost relieved to exit the control room. Down the hallway, the unconscious guard was gone, to report the incident no doubt.

I used the stairs to get to the lobby. The skinny bow-tied clerk was on duty, but he looked like he'd just completed the marathon. His hair was messy, his collar open, shirt buttoned wrong.

"I'd like to send this package." I put the food bag on the desk.

"To a family in a poverty-stricken country?" He laughed.

"No! Give me a padded envelope."

He reached under the counter and produced an oversized one. I addressed it to myself at work.

"How much?" I reached for my wallet, but it wasn't there. Shit, this outfit had no pants, just the name badge stuck on. I pulled the card from my chest. "Charge it to my room."

"No need. Zenellis Enterprises is paying for all room services, including sending packages if business related. Does this qualify?"

Monkey business. "Oh yes. Definitely!"

"Then there's no charge."

"Thanks." I slapped the ID badge back onto my chest and started to walk away.

"Say, mister, have you seen that girl? The one with great legs and a blue ribbon in her hair?"

He was describing Brandi. "Why do you want to know?"

"I wanted to get her number. So I could, like, call her. Later?"

Say it isn't so! Brandi didn't fuck the clerk, did she? "I'll tell her if I see her." Oh well, at least she got to make a choice, not like Saroya.

I headed back towards my room, but knocked on Harry's door instead. I had to know just how bad the situation had become. More important, I had to know if Joy owed me.

Annie answered, in her naked glory. "Daddy! Come in! I figured it out all by myself."

One of the twins, they'd both removed their colored bows, was bouncing up and down on Harry's dick. She and her father were both panting and grunting, with a few choice words thrown in. Except, there was something at the base of his erection.

"See, I wrapped a towel around Harry's prick and duct-taped it on."

Sure enough, there was a large wad of material, out of which Harry's erection emerged. Thick and fat as normal, but much shorter. Like six inches, maybe seven, were exposed.

"I knew I could do you, and I wanted to do Harry, so I just had to make him shorter. Impressed?"

Annie always could think outside the box, even when she was motivated to fill her box with someone's penis. "I've always known you were creative." It's not nice to interrupt someone in the middle of sex, but this was important. "Harry?"

"I know, I know. I wasn't supposed to. But I couldn't help it. The girls wanted me so bad. Just ask them! And since Annie came up with this contraption." He returned his attention to the twin he was servicing.

"Don't worry about that. Every man has his limits. You have twice the problem of anyone else here. Listen, I want you to know, up front. I might have done something that could get you fired."

"What?" Harry pushed his daughter off and stood up. The cloth gasket slid forward on his penis, getting stuck at the head.

"Don't worry! It will only be temporary, if everything goes according to plan."

"Temporary? Harvey, what have you done? I invite you and Annie up here for a nice -"

"Fucking!" I hollered. "Some nice dad-swapping, daughter-fucking! Don't play mister innocent. It doesn't stick."

The twins giggled. "Maybe you should use FasTack," said Brandi.

"Have you submitted your product idea yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet," replied Harry.

"Then get dressed, go downstairs and file your idea. In fact, I'll go with you. I haven't done mine either."

"What should we do?" asked Annie.

"Stay here and don't fuck anybody."

"You mean there's the opportunity for more -"

"Forget it! Don't be a chazzar!" Yiddish for over-indulger. "Oh, and Brandi, the clerk downstairs wants your number."

Brandi turned red, from her face down to the tops of her breasts.

"What did you do?" asked Randi.

Harry and I left the girls to chat amongst themselves.

Harry and I stood next to each other at the lobby data terminals and swiped our ID cards. My screen, and I suppose Harry's as well, showed that we had both "mentored" a student and that our daughters had been "mentored." The total credits amounted to $50,000, as promised. The two choices were MAKE A PRODUCT SUGGESTION and DEPART. I chose the former, and then typed in "We need to discuss the terms and conditions for my suggestion. It is worth substantially more than the offered amount." I pressed ENTER. I got "Thank you. We will review your suggestion and, if suitable, credit your account for an additional $50,000."

I knew my entry would infuriate Zenellis, but also provoke a face-to-face, which is precisely what I wanted. We returned to Harry's room. The girls were dozing after making themselves comfortable, all nude, intertwined across Harry's king bed.

"Let's leave them alone. They've had a hectic day," he suggested.

"I'll say. Come on, we can share mine."

In my room, Harry and I got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and curled up on one side. "'Nite, Harry."

"'Nite."

I started do doze.

"Harvey?"

"Huh? What?"

"I'm sorry about Annie."

"Don't aplogize. She wanted it as much as you did. And her contraption worked marvelously."

"Yeah, it did. You did Brandi tonight, right?"

Should I tell him? Hell, she probably announced it. "Yes?"

"Well, just so we're square, I want you to do it with Randi. I've already asked her, and she's willing."

Good girl! She didn't rat us out about our previous coupling. But I was beginning to wonder about Harry and Joy. They'd each offered me both of their daughters to fuck. This was not normal suburbia. None of Annie's friend's parents had suggested I have sex with their daughters. Too bad the Cocksworths weren't triplets!"

(to be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2005, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12