Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and pulled a sheet over my groin. I've never been an exhibitionist. Just horny and lucky.

Sure enough, Carol had a bruise on one thigh. She repositioned her top and slid off the bed. She reached down between her thighs. "Ooh, you left a mess."

It was my sperm, mixed with remnants of lubricant and adhesive.

Zenellis snatched Carol's bikini bottoms from the floor. "This is yours?"

She grabbed it and skittered off to the bathroom to clean up.

"Was this your big idea, Mr. Marcus? FasTack as a sexual aid? Because, if so, I am deeply disappointed. Amused, for certain, but disappointed. I will compensate you at the standard rate -"

Zenellis stopped in mid-sentence when Carol returned from the bathroom, barely covered. He took her hand and kissed it. "Perhaps I made an impulsive selection this year. I hope to see you again, my dear." He'd take Carol over Annie? Shmuck, and a stubby one at that.

Carol pulled away, came towards the bed, leaned over and kissed me.

"Are you going to report back to your friends?" I asked.

"Nope." She kissed me again. "This was just between us."

And Zenellis and his two stooges, of course. "Good."

Carol walked out, with a bounce to her hips I hadn't noticed before. I wondered what young man, or adult for that matter, was going to benefit from Carol's new sensuality? I'd bet she'd fuck someone else before she left the premises.

I turned my attention to Zenellis. Three on one were lousy odds, and me naked at that. "That wasn't my FasTack idea, and I won't accept your standard compensation, not for what I have."

Zenellis folded his arms across his chest. "You are very sure of yourself, Mr. Marcus. Can I call you Harvey? It's better if we are familiar, so that things do not become personal."

Zenellis's logic escaped me. Blackmail was probably the most personal crime I could think of, next to murder. "Sure, call me whatever. Fact is, I have a phenominal application idea for FasTack. It will make you billions! Giving it away for a measley $50,000 is crazy. So, I can let the idea die right here, or we can to some more reasonable terms. Interested?"

"I am always interested in money. But how can we proceed? If you tell me the idea, I can always claim that it was already suggested, or that my own people came up with it months ago."

No risk, no reward, isn't that the rule? "I may be a fool, but I'm trusting you. You may be a thief, stealing people's ideas for pennies, but I judge you're an honest man."

"An honest thief!" Zenellis slapped his techie on the back and laughed. The techie's glasses flew off. He went down on his knees to locate them. "Marvelous!"

"You said it earlier. Wasted opportunities are a sin, and this product idea shouldn't be wasted." Here's goes nothing. "Ready? My idea is medical adhesive. FasTack replace stitches. Imagine a temporary binding that can easily be reopened, if necessary."

Zenellis stood silent.

"You've heard this before?"

"You are a good judge of character, Harvey. I won't lie to you. No. Quite novel. And for this billion-dollar idea, you will receive standard compensation, $50,000. Thank you, and good day." Zenellis moved toward the door with his two companions.

"Not so fast!" Time to turn the tables on this blackmailer. "You don't want your Board of Directors or stockholders to know what you've done here, do you?"

"Grab a marvelous idea for a pittance? They'll reward me for such cunning. You were correct, Harvey. You are a fool."

If I wasn't already pissed at Zenellis, that tipped the scale. "I don't mean stealing my idea. I mean orchestrating this fuckfest and videotaping it. Would they give you a large bonus for that?"

Zenellis's cohorts had already left the room and he was halfway through the door. "Your feeble word against mine. Others tried and failed. You'll suffer the same fate." The door was half closed.

I had to shout. "Did they have proof? Like videos from your little sex camp?"

Zenellis pushed the door open and spun back to face me, his face red, or at least browner. "What?"

"I swiped your disk array, with all of the captured video feeds. Including the one where you fuck little Brandi's ass with your dinky dick." Finally, I got to demean someone else's organ. It felt good. And, I had Zenellis's undivided attention.

"Impossible! The room was guarded, and I had a technician babysitting the equipment."

"Well, when I walked up, the guard had deserted his post, and after forcing the lock, the room was unoccupied. Maybe your babysitter was in the bathroom or something. Anyway, it was almost too easy." I had to make sure Lore was in the clear.

Zenellis strode back into the room, one arm waving. It looked like he was going to sick his brute on me, except the brute was nowhere in sight. "The disk drives. Where are they?"

"Gone from here. Someplace you'll never find them."

"I don't believe you." But, he stood there, waiting, perhaps for the next shoe to drop?

"Fine. I'll just send a tape to your Board of Directors and we'll see."

Zenellis was sweating and breathing heavily. "All right. All right." He grabbed the desk chair and plopped down. And, he swung the door shut, leaving us alone. For the first time since I'd met him, he looked like he'd been thrown for a loop. "Suppose, just suppose you have this evidence. I have records, swiped ID cards, that document these as concentual unions."

I had the trump card. "I don't remember you swiping a card in my room when you butt-fucked Miss Cocksworth. Nope." Hoisted by his own peccadillo.

Zenellis slumped. I had him, dead to rights. "So, how much do you want, in exchange for the disk drives? Name the amount."

These high rollers, always thinking they can buy their way out of a mess. "Oh, you're never getting them back. I might give them to Saroya, when I think she's ready for them."

He bolted from the chair, fists clenched. "No! She cannot know."

Too late, pal. "She's very smart, smarter than you give her credit for. You don't think she knows what's been happening all these years? And, that she's been left out, intentionally?"

Zenellis retreated to his chair. "It was for her own good. I needed to build the business in a cost effective manner. Besides, our product development department stinks."

Why didn't he just fire them? "And what does fucking and filming have to do with that?"

"The first year, there were no mentors. I gathered ideas, simply, in well-run brainstorming sessions. Subsequently, when products came out, and people, smart people like you, saw how much the company was making, they came to me for their share, and threatening to make trouble if I didn't compensate them. But I couldn't. The profits were needed to grow the business. So I thought, I need leverage. If I had something over these people, next time they wouldn't dare challenge me."

"Like I'm challenging you, right?"

Zenellis nodded.

"So how did you decide on father/daughter swapping?"

"My Chemistry Division came up with an aerosol that promotes natural pheromones. It failed the FDA. They said the results were unpredictable. But in our testing, we found that the researchers had a predilection to flirting, even sexual intercourse, despite knowing they were being videotaped during the testing."

So that's what made the fathers susceptible to the drugged young ladies. Probably piped in through the air vents. Did that make sex with skin-and-bones Carol so erotic?

Zenellis hung his head. "You still haven't named your terms. I'll write you a check. Just tell me, am I to be blackmailed for the rest of my life? Threatened by humiliation at your whim? Or will you merely name your share of the profits? Fifty percent perhaps?"

"Five percent of net proceeds."

Zenellis shook his head and leaned closer. "Did you say five?"

"You heard me. This will make billions, but there are development costs, marketing costs, clinical trials, FDA approvals - this is all hard stuff that will take time and effort - by you! Five percent is reasonable."

A smile crept across Zenellis's face. "A businessman after my own heart."

"I'm not anything like you." I'd never admit to him that we shared a desire for younger women. "But you don't get off that easy. There are a few other things."

"Of course, I should have expected this. An executive position at the company, with an appropriately large salary?"

"Hell no! I don't want to work with you, or even see you again. You'll do funds transfers to me, once the products are being delivered."

Zenellis stood, opened the door and dragged his techie in. "Then, name your terms, and Palmquist will record them."

"I want you to promise that there will be no retribution against Harry Cocksworth, who invited me to this affair."

"He did not invite you. I did. Mr. Cocksworth was only doing what I'd asked. Not an issue."

Hmmm. What did old Zenellis know about me? If he had some dirt, he wasn't using it to fight back.

"What else?" Zenellis asked.

"There's a young lady in your organization. Lorraine Ambury. You'll promote her to Product Manager."

"All right. Over what?"

"The division that develops the FasTack Stitchless Wound Binding Adhesive." Lousy name, maybe a deadhead in Marketing could come up with something snappier.

"Terrific. I am assigning someone I don't know to head up one of my biggest new divisions. Is that it, or are there more?"

"No more of these get-togethers."

"Agreed. They have become more trouble than they are worth, especially when the likes of you attend. Done?"

"One more thing. Take your leash off Saroya. She's a big girl now, old enough to make her own decisions." Like who takes her twenty-three year old cherry.

"No one tells me how to raise my daughter!" Zenellis shouted.

I'd hit a raw nerve. Understandable. I don't like people talking about Annie. "Take a look. She's already a grown woman, and quite beautiful."

Zenellis raised an eyebrow.

"And no, I didn't lay a hand on her," I continued. Technically, that wasn't true, but in context it was. "But if she would have asked -"

"Pig!"

He should talk. "Tell me, did you tape your sexual liaison with Annie?"

Zenellis took a deep breath. I had him and my daughter on tape as well! "I'll have my attorney draw up the papers. Five percent? Ha! I would have agreed to ten! Amateur!" Zenellis laughed and strutted out, like he'd been the winner. Maybe with a billion dollar idea in his pocket, he was. ____________________________________________________________

When we loaded up Harry's vehicle, I grabbed the front seat, so I wouldn't have to fend off the twins again. I didn't know about anybody else, but I was sexually fatigued. A weekend away sounded nice, except I'd just had one. The ride back home was exceptionally quiet. I suppose the girls were all curious about what would happen next.

Harry verbalized it for all of us. "We've just had a one-of-a-kind adventure. And we all enjoyed ourselves, right? But, what happens in Wisconsin, stays in Wisconsin. Right?"

There was a collective sigh of relief. Neither Harry nor I wanted Harriett or Joy to learn our intimacy with our daughters, or any other females we may have sampled for that matter.

Harry continued, "One thing, though. I promised Harvey that, since I had sex with Annie, he could sleep with Randi."

Brandi piped up, "But Dad, Mr. Marcus -"

Randi gave her sister an elbow.

"I don't care," shot back Harry. "A promise is a promise. Besides, Annie's device allowed us to fulfill our desires, without hurting either of you. You know that's the last thing I'd ever do, right?"

His daughters nodded and murmured an affirmative reply.

When I glanced into the back seat, Randi smiled and winked while Brandi pouted, her arms crossed. ____________________________________________________________

Harry pulled into his driveway. Joy must have been watching from their front window, because she came outside immediately. The girls ran from the car and hugged their mom. Harry dragged all of their bags and suitcases behind, pausing to kiss his wife's cheek as he went into the house.

Annie ran across the street to our house, but was there only a moment before she was through the Cocksworth's front door. I guess the trip had bonded the girls pretty intimately. Annie would probably get back into Randi's panties before I could.

Joy wandered over, casually, hands behind her back. That only made her breasts thrust out. Too bad I'd failed to protect her daughters, as she'd asked. No results, no reward.

"So, how was the trip?" she asked.

"Fine," I said.

She leaned closer without touching. "Now, be honest. Did Harry ream my girls with every inch of that foot-long monster dick of his?"

I thought for a moment about her question. I needed to be honest, yet precise. Harry had fucked his daughters. That much was true. But with the full length of his penis? Nope, Annie's invention of a bulky cloth gasket had prevented that. "No, Joy, he didn't." Okay, it was a lie of omission. She should have been more straight forward and asked 'Did he fuck my girls?' which I would have answered 'Yes.'

Joy's face lit up. "Oh, you wonderful man." Then her face got red. "You're going to hold me to my promise, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Good! I was praying for your success all weekend. By the way, did you and Brandi -"

I nodded.

"Marvelous! See you later." She flipped me a kiss and skipped back into her house.

Well, that was an unexpected bonus. Annie and I earned twenty-five thousand a piece for fucking and I'd be receiving five per cent after expenses from Zenellis Industries for their medical adhesive, whatever the choose to call it. Quite a satisfying weekend, if I had to say so myself.

"Harvey?" I wasn't six inches past the threshold when Harriett's voice bellowed from the kitchen. "You're home earlier than I thought. Get started on some of your chores before dinner."

Too bad making love to Joy wasn't on my wife's list.

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my profile.

Copyright (c) 2005, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12