Double Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

"Doesn't that feel good?" she whispered at my ear.

"God yes" I said, not sure if it was loud enough for Tim's benefit. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at my tits. Given that they were a little bigger than my sister's, Beth was making the most of them for his benefit. She ran her hands over and over them, letting her fingers flick the bullet-hard nipples. Then she rand her hands down to my waist and undid my skirt. I stepped out of the clothes and turned to face my sister. We grinned at each other, then shared a very close and intimate hug, wrapping our arms around each other as threw wicked smiles at my sister's boyfriend.

"Sis" I said, using that mock-tone again, "Did you put the dinner on?"

"No Cassie" Beth said, all sad. "And I'm real hungry right now."

"Me too. Know anything we can eat for a bit?" I said.

That was our cue for stage three. Tim, catching up slowly to our game held out a hand in half-protest.

"Whoah, wait a minute there. Are you saying-"

We ignored him as we both settled onto the floor in front of him. I took hold of Tim's cock and watched my sister lower her mouth onto it. She licked his cock wet, then took it into her mouth and started sucking on it. I looked up at Tim.

"Tim, you are one lucky bastard" I said, lowering my head next to Bethany's. Beth pulled away and fed Tim's cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and felt his thick, hot member slide past my teeth into my mouth. Tim was mumbling incoherently as I started to give him a blow-job. Beth sat up beside him on the sofa, and joined him watching me suck him off.

"Doesn't that look good baby?" she said, "Watching my twin sister suck your cock? Isn't that what you always wanted?"

They shared a deep kiss, then Beth moved back down beside me and we went to work on him together; licking his balls, playing with him with every trick either of us knew. At one point, we were both licking the top of his cock when I was aware of Beth's tongue sliding over my own. I responded hungrily, so horny I couldn't describe it.

We almost brought him to an orgasm, but managed to hold back. We stood up, arms around each other's waists.

"Man" said Tim, struggling to sit up, "The only thing better than this would be seeing the two of you go at it together. I mean hands, tongues, strap-ons; the lot!

Beth laughed at him. "That really is in your dreams, loverboy" she said. Tim threw her a wicked grin. "I could die a happy man though!" he replied. Beth got back on the sofa and she and Tim started kissing. I took that as my cue to leave them to it. I didn't really want to do more than I had with a guy anyway. I got changed, and left. I don't think they noticed.

Tim left the following week on an assignment to Guyana. Two weeks later, Bethany heard the news that he had been killed; shot whilst being mugged in the capital, Georgetown. Beth was inconsolable. I'd never seen her so upset before, and didn't realise how much Tim meant to her. The next few weeks were pretty difficult. Beth didn't want to talk to Tim's family, and wasn't interested much in talking to anybody. She didn't eat properly, and it broke my heart not to see her smile. I tried everything I could to cheer her up; arranging pyjama parties for just me, her and Ben and Jerry; to drunken nights out where we could let it all go. But nothing seemed to work. On the rare occasions where Bethany did talk about Tim, she'd talk about the things Tim wanted to do, or what they wanted to do together, but now never would. One night, she told me, in between tears, that she didn't know how she was going to honor his memory; as if that was important to her. But nothing I could think of seemed to make a difference. And my sister's pain was my pain too.

Then one day it came to me. At first I dismissed the idea completely, but it gnawed at me until I decided to st down and give it some proper attention. Then having done that, I made my decision, went into my bedroom and got the clothes.

The house was empty but for me and Beth late one afternoon. I walked into her room without knocking and walked straight up to her bed where Beth was lying staring at the ceiling. I threw the clothes onto the bed and said;

"Put them on."

At first Beth ignored me, but I stood there, silently beside her bed, waiting. Eventually she sat up and looked over at the clothes I'd left. She picked up the white blouse and a look of confusion crossed her face.

"Put them on" I repeated, hand on hip. Finally, Beth looked up at me. "Why?" she said, recognising them as the clothes I'd worn the night Beth and I seduced Tim.

"Because" I said, settling onto the bed beside her, "We're going to do the one thing we know Tim wanted us to do. So he can be happy". Beth's frown meant that she hadn't caught up with me yet. "What do you-" she started. I reached over and took her hand in mine.

"Tim said it was the one thing he wanted to see. Said he could die a happy man. We can do this to honor his memory Bethany. To make him happy."

"Do what, Cassie?"

"What he really wanted us to do; make love to each other."

There. The bombshell was out. I sat for a moment holding Beth's hand, waiting for her to respond. Confusion and fear mingled with her melancholy. I could see her wrestling with herself. "Cassie, we can't. We can't do that, we just-"

"Listen!" I said. "When we were at the cabin, dancing together and stripping each other, Tim had the biggest hard-on ever, right?"

Beth nodded slowly.

"He was so happy, sis. Remember? He couldn't believe his eyes! Twin sisters, making love to him. And he said that the only thing better than that would be us making love to each other. He said that, Beth. It was like his ultimate, ultimate fantasy. And we could do that to honor his memory, right?"

Beth nodded slowly, but still looked confused. "But he didn't really mean that, Cassie" she said. "He was just really horny at the time, and-"

"All I know" I said, interrupting her, "Is that Tim had the biggest thrill of his life when he saw us together. And I remember him saying it was his ultimate fantasy. I remember him saying he could die a happy man if we made love to each other. Now if you really want to honor his memory, then I can't think of a better way than to fulfil that wish. Can you?"

Beth looked up at me and stared into my eyes. She started crying, then threw her arms around my neck. "Oh Cassie!" she said, sobbing into my neck. "Yes. Yes, you're right." She pulled away , but only enough to try and kiss me.

"Not here" I said, smoothing a hand down her cheek. "Back in the cabin; wearing the clothes we wore that night. We want to make it special, right?"

Beth nodded at me, tears welling up once more. "But tonight" she said, as though for confirmation. I reached over and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Tonight" I said. Then I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Beth, you get your clothes together. I'm going to get a few things, then we'll leave in about an hour okay? I'll leave a note for mom." Beth nodded. I left the room and felt my heart begin to thud hard inside my chest. I'd convinced my sister, but had I convinced myself? I went out quickly, getting the things I wanted before doubt crept back in - for either of us.

Almost exactly to the hour, I knocked on Bethany's door and she opened it, smiling. She'd taken a shower, and lost the obvious red rims around her eyes.

"All set?" I said. Beth nodded, and motioned toward a bag on her bed. "I put your clothes in there too" she said. I smiled, trying to relax her. "Thanks" I said. "Come on, let's get going. I'll drive."

Beth grabbed her bag and we went out of the house. The drive was short and uneventful, and neither of us spoke very much. At one point, Beth reached over and squeezed my thigh. "Thank you she said, smiling over at me. "that's okay" I mumbled, but by the time I looked over, she was smiling off into the night again, and had taken her hand away. It was dark by the time we reached the cabin, and cold inside the building. I put on the heating, then turned to my sister.

"Bee bee, can you get the fire started while I grab a shower?"

"Sure" she said. "You want a drink?"

"Uh huh" I smiled; "vodka and soda, honey". Beth answered me with an open smile and it was good to see her do it. On impulse, I grabbed her hand. "Are you okay?" I said. Beth looked at me and nodded, a look of confusion on her face.

"I mean" I said slowly, "are you okay about you and me?" Beth lifted my hand up to her face and kissed my fingers. "Yes" she said, making the answer quite deliberate. I smiled back at her then turned to grab my shower and get myself ready.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw that Beth had left me a generous measure of vodka and soda on the dresser, and had laid my clothes out on the only bed in the house. Same white blouse, same short black skirt, same high heels. Even the same underwear. I slipped them on, feeling very nervous. Then I sat by the bedside table and put on the same make-up. Did I really want to do this? And if I did, who was I doing it for? I knew one difficult question would lead to another. The first was easy enough. If for no other reason, I wouldn't back out now. But that wasn't saying it was an excuse. Yes, I told myself, I was going through with this; I was going to make love to my twin sister. But that made me ask why. Who was I really doing it for? Was I doing it for the sake of my sister's memory of her dead boyfriend? Was I doing it as some kind of closure, or as shock therapy to let my sister get on with her life? Or was I doing it for me. A rush of memories stole up on me; of watching the twin sisters on Beth's DVD interact in an overtly sexual way with other actors; of hugging my sister before our planned seduction of Tim; of closing my eyes as Beth unclasped my brad and fondled my breasts; finally of looking at my sister through half-closed eyes as her tongue rolled over mine with Tim's cock between us. I closed my eyes and tried to stop my heart from thudding so hard. My nipples had hardened while I sat there, and the butterflies in my tummy were testament to more than just simple nerves. The girl in the mirror in front of me looked horribly confused. I wasn't ready yet to answer the question, but I knew that whatever happened, tonight would define more than just my own anguish. How would Beth and I feel about it in the cold light of day? I finished the drink she left for me and closed my eyes again, purging the doubt from my head. We were both young, gorgeous and delighted in our sexuality. What would we do that could really be so wrong? We had a sisterly bond that not even lovers could match, and was stronger than my nerves, or Beth's grief.

I quickly tousled my hair than stepped out into the main room. Beth was sitting on the sofa, and looked totally gorgeous; a complete transformation from the depressed girl she'd become since Tim died. She looked so calm and relaxed; a completely different picture from the way I felt.

"Hey" she said, smiling softly. "Good shower?"

"Mmm-hmm" I replied, smiling back at her.

"You look great" said Beth, setting down on the coffee table the drink she'd been nursing.

"So do you, sis" I said.

"No, I mean, you look great" Beth repeated, with an emphasis on the last word. I twirled, grinning. "What, in this old thing?"

When I turned back round, Beth was getting up from the sofa. She stood in front on me and circled an arm around my waist. I rested my arms lightly around her neck.

"I so want this" she said, staring at me. I was about to reply, then saw that she had more to say.

"You were right. This is exactly what Tim would have wanted. If he could see us now-" she turned to look up at the ceiling "-then I know he'd be happy."

She looked back at me, all sultry and sexual. "Two of the most gorgeous twins on earth; playing out his fantasy, right?"

Beth leaned forward , pulling my waist toward her, and planted a kiss on my lips. Her lips tasted strongly of alcohol. My heart was thudding so hard I could barely breath. I broke off, noticing Beth's quick look of confusion.

"Where's the music?" I said, looking round.

"Music?" Beth said.

"Yeah, the music. Remember; we had the music on, and we danced together then stripped for Tim?"

Beth's brown uncreased as the memory forced its way back in. "Oh yeah" she said, lighting a little. She let go of my waist and made her way unsteadily toward the hi-fi. She put on the same CD she played for Tim; made sure it was the right track, then looked up at me.

"Wanna dance?" she said. I held out one hand. "Show me your hot stuff" I replied. Beth giggled, then came over, took my hand and started dancing. At first it was a little awkward, but the drink was starting to relax me, and the music was having its usual effect on us both. We were both slaves to good music, and could not help getting lost in it when the beat took us over. Pretty soon, we were gyrating and dancing on the sitting room floor. The music started to relax me, but I was worried that my sister was having second thoughts about what we intended to do together, and I resolved myself to take it as slowly, and as far as she was comfortable. The last thing I wanted to do was traumatise my sister even more.

I had my eyes closed, dancing in a closed circle and holding my hair up when I felt Beth's hands encircle my waist from behind. She pressed against me and I pressed back. Beth ran her hands up over my breasts until she found the top button of my blouse. She undid that, then quickly went down my front, exposing my body. I had no sooner slipped out of my blouse when I felt Beth unclasp me from behind. I shrugged my bra of and watched as Beth's hands ran up and down my torso. She held them over my breasts and squeezed, feeling m hard nipples beneath her fingers. A gentle pinch from her fingers signalled me to turn. Beth had reversed our positions, and was standing with her arms up. Somewhat more gingerly that my sister, I felt around her body and unbuttoned her blouse. I then popped the catch on her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Beth twirled to face me, resting her arms on my shoulders. I put my arms around her waist as she closed the gap between us. I felt her breasts and tummy squash against mine; her breath close to my mouth.

"There" she said. "Isn't that better?" her fingertips were tickling the back of my neck; a place she knew was one of my hot erogenous zones. I slipped my fingertips underneath her skirt so that I could feel the soft skin at the base of her spine. Beth arched a little as I hit one of her special zones.

"Unclip me" she said, closing her eyes. I moved my hands round to her left side and found the catch fro her skirt. I worked at it, and felt the fabric loosen. Within a moment, Beth's skirt crumpled to the floor. I ran my hands back round her waist and let them slip down. I felt the smooth softness of her lower back, and let my fingertips explore further down. My hands curved around Beth's ass without resistance.

"Hey" I said, mock-angry. "No fair. You went commando!"

Beth grinned at me. "Sorry" she drawled, but I knew you'd take too long fumbling with my skirt. I didn't want to spend all night with you getting my knickers in a twist."

"Kiss my ass!" I said indignantly Beth winked, then said, "Let's make it evens."

Using her hands on my shoulders, she turned me round, facing away from her. I felt her run her hands up and down my back, and loved the guilty sensation. I noticed Bath kneel down on the floor behind me, and went to turn, but Beth kept me where I stood. "Uh-Uh" she said. "I gotta make evens, right?" Beth took her time unclasping my skirt, easing it down my hips until it fell to the floor. I felt her run her hands over my ass cheeks for a moment, until she hooked her thumbs inside my panties and started tugging them down. There was a pause for a moment, and then two things happened at once. Beth said "Kiss my ass, huh?" and, at the same time, she used her hands to spread open my ass cheeks. Before I could turn, I felt the warm wet sensation of Beth's tongue press up against by asshole.

"Beth! Jesus! What are you-"

"Shh!" she said impatiently, giving my ass a hard slap with her hand. "You said Kiss my ass, so here I am. Gotta make evens, right?"

At a slight push from her hand to the small of my back, I bent over a little. At some more gentle insistence from her hands, I spread my legs apart. Then I felt Beth's head move up against me again once again and closed my eyes as she began to roll her tongue over my asshole. The sensation was shocking; both the feeling of Beth's tongue on such a sensitive part of my body, and the fact that it was my sister licking my ass.

"Ooh yeah" I heard Beth murmur, "Tim would love to see this. He'd love watching us get dirty!"

Beth carried on licking me; biting the soft skin around my anus and digging her fingernails into by ass cheeks, turning me on in the most incredible way. She pushed me again and I half fell forward, bracing myself against the edge of the sofa; bent over with my ass still exposed.

"That's better, you dirty bitch!" Beth muttered. Beth had called me a bitch before, but only in an argument, not is such a sexual way. I felt things were getting a little out of hand, but was somehow powerless to do anything. I was the older twin. I was the one whose idea this was, and now my nerves and submission were curling me into ball.

I felt Beth move back a little, stroking my wet ass with her finger. "Does that feel good, baby?" she asked, voice as sultry as I'd ever heard it.

"y- yes" I stuttered.

I felt Beth's finger roll lazily around the rim of my ass then, quite suddenly, she pushed her finger inside my asshole, making me yelp.

"Take it easy sis" she said. "It's not like you haven't been fingered by a girl before, right?"

I grunted an answer but couldn't tell her that I'd never got this far with anyone else. Beth started sliding her finger in an out of my asshole, muttering how good it looked and how hard Tim's cock would be right now.

The muscles in my legs were starting to burn, but I dared not move. Beth took her finger out, then moved forward and began licking my ass once more; pushing her tongue into the now relaxed muscle. I felt my head getting dizzy and wondered briefly if I was going to pass out. Beth sat back and pushed her thumb all the way into my ass, curling her fingers underneath me to hold and squeeze my pussy.

"Sis, you are dripping wet!" she exclaimed, as though I had done something naughty. Which I had; I had got more turned on by Beth's actions than by anything else in my life. Beth ran her fingers up and down my engorged clit; making them slick with my own juice. Then she rocked back on her heels and stood up. She stroked my hip with one hand and I stood up to face her. When I turned round, she was sucking on one of her fingers.

"Saved one for you" she said, holding up her middle finger.

"Are you giving me the finger?" I said, laughing nervously. Beth didn't answer, but pushed her hand toward my face. She traced her fingertips over my lipstick-red lips and I smelt and tasted the product of my own illicit sex. I closed my eyes and opened my lips, letting Beth push her fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them greedily, rolling my tongue around them as she pushed them in and out of my mouth.

"You taste real good" she murmured. "Tim would love to lick your cunt."

She pulled her fingers back and stood for a moment, staring at me. I gazed back at her; caught in a tidal wave of emotion and passion.

"I'm really horny" Beth said.

"Me too sis" I replied. I stepped close and went to kiss her but she turned her face and I stepped into a hug instead. She gripped her arms around me as we stood close against each other.

"Not yet" she whispered in my ear. There was a pause, as though Bethany was going to say something else, but then she pushed me away.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers