Double Daddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers

"Yes, it seemed like it didn't it? He looked straight at me but nothing registered."

"How did he not see you?"

"I don't know. I haven't done this before. Until now, it's just been theory. Maybe it was because he wasn't with you when I came over. I really don't know." Chantal considered that and then had an idea. "I suppose you are real? You're not just in my imagination and that's why he didn't see?"

Michelle's response was to get up and cross the floor to Chantal who rose to her feet. She put her arms around her and hugged. "Does this feel real?" she said with a smile.

"Yes it does. This all feels unreal...but you feel real to me."

Michelle broke the embrace. "Hey," she said, "He called you 'Princess'. My daddy calls me that too."

The two girls looked at each other. It was odd, seeing themselves in the other. Chantal spoke. "Are we alike in every way, do you think? I mean, do we really look the same all over?" She blushed at the implication.

"I suppose so," Michelle began. "We certainly look identical now. We're not wearing the same clothes, but I do have what you're wearing. Let me check your wardrobe."

"How about music?" began Chantal. "Do we like the same stuff?"

"You have some of the same clothes I have. Not all but a similar style. Music? That's another 'don't know'. Let me look at your CDs."

They continued to get to know each other, comparing likes and dislikes before moving on to the subject that brought them together. Michelle had, of course, read Chantal's online diary so most of the questions were asked by Chantal. She was curious about how Michelle first had sex with her father and discovered it had been quite different to her own situation. Apparently it had been instigated by him while he was comforting her after a break-up with a boyfriend. Her daddy made her feel so good; that it was all the fault of the boyfriend and she'd forgotten all about him when her daddy was rubbing her panty covered pussy with his big hand.

Neither had any reservations since then. Her father mostly took the lead and Michelle was keen to learn more. It had seemed perfectly natural when he introduced her to anal sex.

They carried on talking about sex until the lights again flickered and then went out, plunging the room into darkness once again. Chantal was again moving for the table lamp when the light returned. Michelle was nowhere to be seen and Chantal sat back down, perplexed. She noticed her coffee cup; the contents untouched. "It'll be cold now" she thought, but reached for it anyway. To her great surprise it was still hot and she almost dropped it in shock. Then Michelle appeared on screen. "Let me just see if I can find out what happened." She said calmly. Chantal waited, gingerly sipping her coffee.

"Ha!" Michelle exclaimed before continuing. "I found the problem. At least I think so. I had to play with the computer settings so I could come over to your side. I have my screensaver set to kick in after an hour and I think that interrupted us."

"You were here an hour?" Chantal gasped. "But...but my coffee...dad brought it in just after you appeared. It's still hot."

Then she noticed her clock radio. It displayed the time as 21.03; just two minutes later than when Michelle arrived in her room. It was as if no time had passed during their meeting. She imparted this discovery towards Michelle's screen image, wondering, in her confusion, whether she should now be typing.

"Yes, I see. It looks that way here too. But that's odd. If time stood still, then why would the screensaver come on?"

"Hmmm..." Chantal thought before answering. "Maybe your computer recorded the passing of time and when the screensaver came on it reset itself."

"Could be. Anyway, Chantal, think about what we talked about. There are no risks and it's not like we're all strangers is it. We'll talk more tomorrow. Goodnight."

*

Michelle had given Chantal a lot to think about and it was some time before she fell asleep after going to bed. She wanted to do it; what Michelle had suggested. How to raise the subject was the difficulty. But now, almost upon waking, she had an idea.

She eased herself under the covers of her father's bed and snuggled up against his naked body, just as she had done many times recently. She reached over his sleeping form and felt for his penis. It thrilled her, that moment when he was hers to play with. Those precious seconds where his cock would begin to grow in her small hand as she stroked him until he woke.

He began to stir as Chantal brushed her fingers lightly over his balls and back up his shaft. She always giggled at the sight of his cock twitching when she reached that sensitive spot near the tip. At this moment she couldn't actually see it, but she felt the unmistakeable movement before it was back in her fingers where it belonged. Then he woke and turned towards her.

"Morning Princess. You have the best way of waking someone, you know that?" he said, kissing her.

"I'm glad you still like it daddy. Here, let me straighten your pillows so you can sit up."

Chantal's T-shirt rode up as she reached and twisted, revealing her bare pussy and her father gasped. He'd never get used to it; his little girl, his angel, flashing her cunt to him. He'd fucked it; fucked her. But it still excited him to see it. It was still taboo.

Nestling back onto his newly arranged pillows, he was happy to feel her hand again resting on his cock, fingers sliding around him.

"Daddy, there's something I want to ask you."

He wondered what was coming, knowing that very soon it would be him.

"Did you ever have...have you ever thought of having two girls at the same time?"

"Of course not baby. I'm a one woman guy. Always was. It was just your mother I wanted. Until her affair. And now...now it's just you."

"Okay daddy, I understand that. But did you ever have a fantasy about making love with two girls? Or more?" Chantal added.

"Well, I guess so...but fantasies are different..." he began, but Chantal cut him off.

"Just supposing I was a twin. One of identical twins. You could have both of us; both of us would obviously want you. There need be no jealousy, no feelings of disloyalty. Nothing at all negative about it. Just two girls and their daddy. Can you imagine that?"

He didn't need to answer. Until then, she had merely been holding his semi erect cock. Now it was stiffening rapidly.

"Ooh daddy. I think you do like the idea. Both of us in bed with you, playing with you just like I am now. Perhaps taking it in turns to touch you. Or four hands on you at the same time." Chantal stroked more quickly as she teased him with the thought, planting the idea in his head.

"Oh God!" gasped her father as he writhed and then went rigid in ejaculation.

"You see?" giggled Chantal watching her daddy's cock pump its contents onto his belly and chest. "You would like two girls making love with you."

"Well, I can't deny that was unexpected" he replied. How could he when he'd just had what was probably his fastest cum since his first time? His head was spinning. Just last evening he'd been thinking if there could be more – as if he didn't already have enough – and here she was talking of a threesome. With a twin she didn't have!

"But it's impossible, because you're not a twin."

"Not in the biological sense, maybe. You get cleaned up and come to my room. I have something to show you."

He watched his daughter's backside as she practically skipped across the floor and through the door and wondered what the hell she was up to.

*

Having taken a quick shower, Chantal's father wrapped himself in a towel and went to her room taking his place by her side at her computer.

"Look daddy. Look at these photos."

"Yes I see them. Snapshots of us. What about them?"

"Look closely daddy. Did we ever go to these places?"

He looked. Sure enough, every photo was of somewhere they had never been together. He had been to Niagara Falls, but she hadn't. And yet, there they were, sitting on a wall with the water about to tumble over behind them.

"Very clever Angel. They look pretty convincing."

Chantal frowned. "You don't get it do you daddy. They are not pictures of us. I can't fake pictures this good. How can I convince you?"

"Convince me of what?" he asked, puzzled.

"Wait daddy. I just remembered something." The movie clip. Michelle had somehow sent it to her computer. Maybe she could find it. "Give me a minute; I just need to look for it."

He watched, dumfounded as she searched here, clicked there; amazed at the speed she did things. It was like that technical support guy at work showing him how 'simple' it was at a speed he couldn't possibly follow, he thought, shaking his head.

"Got it!" Chantal exclaimed. "Look daddy. Watch this."

As far as he was concerned, the girl sitting on the bed was his daughter. He was just beginning to notice the differences in the bedroom when a man entered. Had he heard correctly, he asked himself. Did she call him daddy?

"What is this, Chantal? Who is that and why are you showing me?"

"Just watch, daddy. Trust me, please."

Jealousy found its way into his head. Another man with his girl. Her boyfriend, perhaps? No. She didn't have one. Then intrigue; her hands on the man's cock, bringing it to an erection. He felt his own penis stirring beneath his towel as she took the screen-cock into her mouth. He surreptitiously moved behind where Chantal was sitting, not wanting her to see the towel tenting out; not wanting to show it turned him on, seeing her with another man. But in so doing, he stepped on the corner of the towel, causing it to fall, leaving him naked and erect.

She hadn't noticed and, gratefully, he was about to reach for it when he again heard her voice from the computer. He wasn't so sure the first time, but now he was certain. She did call him daddy. He froze, leaving the towel at his feet, as the man approached the camera. Then came the moment he saw who was with her; Himself. He felt a kind of relief. He wasn't aroused by seeing her with another; it had been him all the time. Then his thought processes were interrupted.

"Now do you see, daddy?" Chantal asked, smiling.

"All I see is us. I really don't know what you're getting at. Somehow you filmed us..." he stopped, realisation beginning to hit. Then he continued. "Wait. That bit just now. I was moving the camera...except it couldn't have been me. I'd remember it."

Chantal sensed his confusion and paused the action. It wouldn't help with his mind racing like this. Next thing, he'd probably think he was losing his mind...or he'd been drugged!

"Okay daddy. Let's back up a bit. Listen to what I have to say before you speak again."

He retrieved his towel and remained silent as Chantal explained about Michelle and her father. He became a little alarmed at the mention of the online diary, but she assured him it was all anonymous and neither could be identified. He stayed silent when he heard about last night's visit from Michelle; silent, but doubtful. She certainly sounded like the Michelle he'd been reading about, but how could it be her.

It was all a bit much to take in, but Chantal obviously believed it and her measured explanation calmed him even if he couldn't accept it. That just had to be the two of them they'd been watching; there must be some other explanation, but what?

He didn't want to appear too keen, but he was ready to continue watching. Chantal smiled as he asked her to 'play on'.

He watched as the scene developed. He was there, on the bed with Chantal. There on top of her, fucking her from behind. He couldn't actually remember making love with her this way; he enjoyed seeing the love in her eyes; for her to see the love in his, so he liked it face to face. But here was the evidence.

Then came the close-up; the camera zooming in as he pulled out of her pussy and pushed his cock into her anus. And now he knew it wasn't him. And if it wasn't him, then he knew it was not her. Not them; someone else. But how? Maybe there was something to Chantal's story after all.

"Do you believe me now, daddy?"

"I don't know. I can see they are not us...there must be some other explanation. I don't know what to believe."

"Well, I didn't believe it at first, so I know it's hard..." Chantal began and then laughed at her choice of words as she noticed the bulge in the towel wrapped around him. "I see something else that's hard" she said reaching for him. "Tell you what; I'll see if they can come over tonight. In the meantime let's take care of this."

She pulled his towel away, revealing his erect penis, dropped to her knees and fed her daddy's cock into her mouth.

*

Early that evening, Chantal's father was again deep in thought. Two things were occupying his mind. There was the prospect of having two girls at the same time. The idea came out of the blue. Sure, it was something he'd thought about when he was much younger. But once he had his first girlfriend, he never even looked at another girl, much less thought about fucking one. He'd always been faithful to whoever he was with.

So two girls were against his nature. But then having sex with his daughter was also against his nature. At least, once it was. Now it was regular. So maybe it wasn't such a big step. And it was his daughter who suggested it! But there was this other idea too. It wasn't just Chantal with a double, or whatever she was; there was a double for him too. There was another Paul Bond. Or at least another one like him. Exactly like him. Did he have a different name as well; like the other one?

He thought back to earlier in the day when he watched his sweet Angel holding what at first seemed another man's penis. It turned him on; it actually excited him to see it. He couldn't believe it. He was convinced he had been watching the girl he loved, the girl who shared his bed, stroking another man's cock. And instead of arousing anger or disappointment, he became hard himself.

*

Later, Chantal and her father were both seated at her computer while Michelle performed her trickery. As before, the room went dark and then Paul gasped as the returning light revealed the two visitors. Just a few hours earlier, he was still denying the evidence of his own eyes. But now he believed.

He looked at Michelle. She really was exactly like his daughter. It was a good job she was wearing shorts, whereas Chantal had favoured a skirt, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to tell them apart right now. They even sounded the same.

"Chantal...Mr Bond", spoke Michelle. "This is my dad, Sean.

"Hello Sean..." Chantal's father spoke uncertainly. "This is kind of weird isn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose it is," he understated; more interested in appraising his daughter's new friend as he looked her up and down, smiling.

There was an uneasy silence broken when Chantal suggested they go downstairs.

"Good idea," her father spoke. "I'll get us some drinks."

He led Sean into the kitchen, where he opened a bottle and poured white wine into two glasses.

"Wine good for you and Michelle too?" he asked.

"Sure."

Paul poured again and was just thinking it sounded like himself answering his own question, when he felt arms embracing him from behind. He nearly spilled the wine as a hand felt for his penis and lingered, but he managed to place the glass to one side and the bottle to the other.

He turned and looked down into the face of his daughter, smiling up at him "Need a hand?" she asked mischievously. Then she turned and leaned gently into him, wriggling her backside; feeling his cock hardening.

Distracted, he didn't notice Sean slip something into two of the drinks before picking up the tray of glasses and exiting the kitchen. Aroused as he was, he was about to admonish her for such behaviour in front of guests, when she took his hands and placed them on her tummy, before sliding them up and under her top. Instinctively his hands cupped her breasts, feeling her stiffening nipples and he squeezed them gently as she ground herself back into him.

Abruptly, she said "Let's join the others before they wonder where we are." As he watched her walk in front of him, he looked down at her bottom moving so sexily in her shorts. Following her through the doorway, he realised his daughter had been wearing a skirt. He'd had his hands on this girl's breasts he thought; panicking and blushing as he emerged into the living room.

His mind was going 90 to the dozen; What the hell was I doing? She started it. It's my word against hers. What would Chantal think? Then he caught himself. Hold your horses Paul. Chantal has arranged this hasn't she. His question needed no answer as relief sunk in and he took his seat next to Chantal. On the sofa opposite, Michelle had draped herself across her father's lap.

Paul felt the need to make doubly sure it was her and his eyes fixed on the girl's thighs. She caught him looking and he quickly looked away, aware of Chantal leaning into him, almost whispering. "Do you like her, daddy? She's just like me, isn't she?" Then she sipped her wine.

Not knowing whether a reply was needed, Paul bought some time to think by sipping from his glass. Then he sipped some more. Soon, all four were gulping heartily until glasses were empty and Chantal announced they needed refilling. Michelle laughed at the unintended innuendo and stood, suggesting the two of them go to refill the glasses.

As soon as they left the room, Sean spoke. Paul was shocked by the question.

"Michelle tells me you haven't taken Chantal anally yet. Why is that?"

He was shocked because he couldn't believe she'd tell someone that; shocked because Michelle had then told her father. And now shocked because this man, almost a stranger, had the nerve to ask him! What was most shocking of all was that he had already gone over this in his own mind previously; agonisingly so, and here he was actually responding to the question.

"Well...I want to. I think she wants to. But she's my daughter. Even with everything we've already done, it just doesn't seem quite right."

Sean smirked to himself. The stuff worked exactly as he was told it would. One drink was all it had taken and he probably wouldn't even need the rest, but it was reassuring to know he had more and he continued. "Yes, I know what you mean. I felt a little guilty the first time we did it. But now it provides some variation and Michelle loves it."

Paul relaxed a little. His shock was dwindling and relief was replacing it. Relief, because here was a man who had gone through the same things; experiencing the taboo of sex with his daughter along with the angst and guilt that went with it. He had only just met them, but they seemed comfortable with each other; as he and Chantal were. He couldn't believe how easily his question came out as he asked "How did Michelle take it?" They both laughed at the implication and then he rephrased. "How did Michelle feel after?"

Before Sean could answer, the girls returned with freshly filled glasses. Paul was a little surprised when Chantal took a seat next to Sean. "How did Michelle feel after what?" she asked. He didn't hear if there was a reply as he was distracted by Michelle saying "Looks like I get to sit next to you" as she eased into the seat and snuggled against him. He felt the warmth of her breast against his arm while, opposite, he saw Sean whispered something to Chantal. She half stood and slid onto his lap, where Michelle had been moments ago.

Paul thought something odd was happening. He'd been surprisingly candid at Sean's blatant question and now Chantal had appeared to comply with his wish. But his thoughts were interrupted when Michelle leaned over and whispered. "You know what I felt like after daddy fucked me in that special way? I wanted him to do it again." She made it sound so wicked. And so sexy. Her hand had nestled on his thigh as she began speaking but had now slid over and rested on his cock; her fingers moving slightly, but enough to feel him growing.

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers