Double Dare

Story Info
slave gets double punishment from Mistress & Master.
2.7k words
3.95
59.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliawen
Meliawen
29 Followers

I greet Her at the door on my hands and knees, my skin bare, my collar around my neck. Master had already contacted Her to tell Her what a bad slave I had been. I knew I was in deep trouble. Mistress was set to punish me, and then Master again, once He got home. She lays Her purse down on the table next to the door and takes off Her coat. I do not speak. I know better than to speak out of turn. A good slave minds her tongue, and I've been bad enough for one day. I stayed there, on my hands and knees, perfectly still, while She helped herself to water from the kitchen, and then to the bathroom. It was my house, but She was my Mistress, and that was more important. After what seemed like ages, She came to stand before me.

"You've been a bad girl today." She says, Her tone stern. I give an involuntary shudder and I nod.

"Yes Mistress."

"Our Master informs me that you orgasmed without permission, and that you did not ask either of us if you could read naughty stories online. Is this true?" She grabs my hair, yanking and I cry out slightly. She's right on the mark, of course. Turning myself on is my biggest pleasure, and it is what displeases my Master and my Mistress the most.

"Yes Mistress, its true." I tell her, shaking on my hands and knees.

"I want you to crawl up to the bedroom on your hands and knees." She says now. "Blindfold yourself and wait for me there. Do not touch yourself."

"Yes Mistress." I say, turning to crawl up the stairs as She told me to. I hurry as fast as I can to the bedroom, tie the blindfold around my eyes and get onto the bed, twitching with anticipation. I sit there for ages, feeling very horny, waiting for my Mistress. She came, at last, the smell of Her perfume overtaking my senses as She closed the bedroom door.

"Undress me, slave." She says, and I rush to stand, using feel and smell to find Her, and I undress Her, ending on my knees before Her. My Mistress stood nude before me, and I give a shiver. "Pleasure me with your tongue." She says, Her tone commanding. I nod eagerly and lean forward, pushing my tongue between Her beautiful legs. She is already wet, which excites me. I have only pleasured Her twice before this, but I'm a quick learner, and She knows it. I was the girl who sat and watched porn movies for two hours, and at the end, could suck my Master's cock better than he'd ever had. It was something He was proud to tell others, and had told me so Himself numerous times. As I slid my tongue across Mistress' slit, I became aware of the fire burning between my legs. She pushes me away and sits down on the bed, grabbing my hair to pull me in again. My face falls between Her legs again, and I plunge my tongue deep inside Her smoothly shaved pussy. The skin was wet against my lips, and I shuddered convulsively, shoving my face closer to taste her juices. "Make me cum, pet." She orders, and I give a tiny nod in compliance.

I work my tongue inn and out, and then across Her clit. Mistress' body quakes and She moans with delight, pinching Her own nipples with one hand and pulling my hair with the other. I suck on Her clit, I tease it with my tongue, and I work in and out of her Her pussy with intensity. Finally, She orgasms and Her sweet cum fills my mouth. I swallow it eagerly, and continue licking until Her shuddering stops, and all the juice is gone.

"Stop." She commands me, and I back off at once, my head down. "Assume the position in the middle of the bed." I know what to do. As She rummages in the drawer for something, I crawl onto the bed, lie on my back and pull my knees up to my chest. Using my arms to hold them in place, I spread my legs as far as they will go and lay there shivering. She returns to the bed carrying a riding crop, a strap on, and a remote-control that goes to the vibrating panties she has in her hands. She puts the panties on me after laying everything else down. "You are not going to move, pet." She tells me, Her voice sure. "I am going to sit in the corner and read the comic section of the paper, and you are going to stay in your position. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I reply.

"Oh my, we can't have that." She says now, reaching into the drawer for something else. With little difficulty, she inserts the penis gag in my mouth and buckles it securely at the back of my head. "That's better, isn't it pet?" Unable to respond, I nod. Satisfied, She picks up the comics that are strewn on the bedroom floor, takes the remote control in the other hand, and settles Herself in the comfortable armchair in the corner of the bedroom. I lay there, shaking, feeling my legs growing weary with the position, and wondering how long Mistress would keep me this way. Suddenly, a high vibration kicked in between my legs and my body nearly vaulted off the bed. Quakes passed through me one by one, forcing me closer and closer to an orgasm. As I was nearing the edge, the vibration stopped. I look my Mistress. She smiles, with mischief in her eyes, and goes back to her comics. I breathe heavily through my nose, wanting to cry out, but the sounds are muffled by the gag. I suck on the rubber penis in my mouth with increased intensity, wishing it was Master's cock or Mistress' pussy instead.

The vibrating panties turn off and on with varying separations between times. I am soon gasping for breath, feeling tortured and harassed. My Mistress, tiring of my spasms, turns it on and then laid down the remote ignoring me. I convulse, on the verge of an orgasm, but not daring to cum. I do my best to hold it back, but the vibration becomes too much. My back arches and my juices spill, soaking the vibrator and the bed sheets. Mistress gets up at once, putting the comics down and unbuckling the gag before grabbing my hair and yanking me to my knees on the bed.

"Did you ask permission to orgasm, my pet?" She asks. Still shaking from the vibration, I work moisture into my mouth.

"No Mistress. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I lower my forehead to the bed before her.

"Don't move." She tells me, reaching for the riding crop. With the vibrator working me into another climax, the first blow hits me hard and I cry out. Again and again She struck me, taking time between each blow to savor the sound of my labored breath. I counted thirteen strikes before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mistress, may I please cum?" I beg, me heart racing.

"No, pet." She replies, and continues to beat me with the riding crop. I hold back my orgasm this time, straining with everything I have to do so. The strikes go on to twenty until She finally subsides. The vibration against my clit has me so horny I think I could orgasm several times, but I keep my muscles tight to prevent it. "Would you like to orgasm, pet?" She asks me.

"Yes Mistress." I reply, eager to be free of my prison. She pushes me roughly onto my back and removes the panties.

"I want to taste you." She explains to me. I nod eagerly.

"Your slave will do what You choose, Mistress."

"Yes, you will." She says, pressing Her fingers against my clit. I gasp, my heart rate increasing again. She begins moving Her fingers with the intensity of the vibrating panties. I gasp repeatedly, and Mistress leans in to kiss me, our tongue's intertwining in passion. I can feel myself nearing the edge of my orgasm again.

"Mistress may I cum for you now?" I beg.

"Yes pet, cum for me." And I do. As Her fingers toy my clit rapidly and roughly, my back arches again and my juices spill out over her hand. She continues playing with my clit. "Cum again, pet. Please your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress." I reply, feeling my body nearing my third orgasm. My clit is my most sensitive spot. I convulse, and then orgasm, spilling more on Her hand, and the bed sheets. She moves Her hand to my lips and puts Her finger in my mouth.

"Taste yourself. Do you taste good, pet?" I suck my juices from Her fingers and then reply.

"Yes Mistress." I say.

"Would you like me to taste you?"

"It would honor me Mistress." I say now. And She moves down between my legs and I feel Her tongue plunge into my pussy. I cry out again, turned on instantly by the power of Her tongue. She licks up my juices and sucks on my clit and my body begins to shake again. She takes a break from her licking.

"Do not cum pet. You don't have permission."

"Yes Mistress." I cry, wanting to spill my juices for Her again, but resisting. She penetrates me with Her tongue over and over, and then stops. I look to see why, and see Her strapping on the dildo. She crawls back onto the bed, licking my lips and then forcing Her tongue into my mouth for another kiss.

"Do you want me to fuck you slave? Do you want to feel the dildo inside you?"

"Yes Mistress!" I sigh, feeling horny and on the verge of begging to cum again.

"You may cum again," She tells me "but only when I say to."

"Yes Mistress." I repeat. She rubs the dildo up and down my slit, soaking it with my cum and I shiver again. Having a cock, whether real or fake, rubbed against my pussy is such a turn-on for me. Then, once it is wet and ready, She pushes it into my box and I cry out in surprise. She leans forward, moving Her hips to bring the dildo in and out, and kisses me passionately. I shiver, feeling turned on by the movement, and Her kisses. She reaches down and pinches my nipples, pulling until they grow hard beneath Her fingers. I feel the intensity of my breath increase. Mistress continues fucking me hard with the dildo until I almost can't take anymore. Finally, she asks me;

"Do you want to cum now pet? Do you want to please your Mistress?"

"Yes, that would please the slave very much." I say between breaths.

"Then do it." She commands. "Cum for your Mistress." She leans forward so that the dildo rubs my clit while she's fucking me and that brings me into an immediate orgasm. I shudder and gasp, my heart pounding, my cum spilling over the dildo. I shiver as she continues her motions, and then she finally stops. "Very good pet. I am satisfied that you have been sufficiently punished. Now, get on your hands and knees. Master will be home soon." I do as she commands immediately, my pussy still dripping, my heart anxious. I had been so caught up with Mistress that I had forgotten my double punishment. But I have no time to become nervous; no sooner has Mistress removed the dildo that Master enters the bedroom. Mistress drops to her knees instantly, and I stay where I'm at.

"I see I'm just in time." Master says with a smile. I give an involuntary shiver. "What's this?" He asks, plunging two fingers into my pussy and startling me so bad I cry out again. "Still wet. Ah well, I'll just have to add to the mess." He speaks to Mistress. "Get me the flogger." She complies, handing Master the flogger instantly, and He moves to my right hand side. I continue to shake, still feeling the burn of the riding crop.

His blows come faster than Mistress' had, but He deals me more. I know He is aware this is my second punishment, but I displeased both of Them today. I lose count as He hits me, but he stops eventually, when I am close to weeping and begging forgiveness. I shake, and I can feel my pussy juices running down my legs to the bed. I am horny again, and I want Master to fuck me so hard I can't see strait, but I don't tell Him so. To do so would be considering speaking out of place, which could very well earn me more strikes with the flogger or the crop. I remain where I am until Master says,

"Get off the bed slave, and down on your knees. I want to fuck your mouth." I move before He is done speaking. I am eager to please Him, to make up for the wrong I've done. I get to my knees before him and take off his pants. His cock is enlarged with His hard-on and I feel a fire between my legs. Licking the dot of pre-cum from the tip, I take His entire rod into my mouth and begin to suck. As I do this, He grabs my hair with one hand to hold me still and then moves His hips in and out. His dick moves over my tongue as I suck it. I can taste the salt of His cum on my tongue, and feel the hardness of His handsome dick. It goes on this way for a while, until He yanks himself out violently, moaning with pleasure. I gasp and pant, half of me wishing I could have made Him cum, the other half happy I didn't. I have never been able to swallow without gagging, so He usually leaves swallowing to Mistress; his other slave. "Krista," He says to Mistress. "Get on the bed, lay on your back. I want her to make you cum in front of me."

"Yes Master." Replies Mistress, climbing on the bed, Her feet facing the headboard.

"Now kitten," He says to me now "Crawl up and straddle her face. Krista, you know what to do."

"Yes Master." Mistress and I reply together. I straddle Her and begin eating Her pussy again. She shudders beneath me, and then sticks out Her tongue to tease my clit again. I convulse. I can feel my juices dripping, and know She is eating them. I have my head up near the pillows, so I don't expect what happens next. Master pushes His hard cock into my ass while I am fucking Mistress with my tongue. I cry out in surprise and pleasure as He moves slowly out, and then goes back in hard. He continues fucking my ass as I bring Mistress into another orgasm. Then, He moves down to my pussy and begins rubbing His cock against my clit and Mistress' tongue at once. We both moan, enticed by His dick, and Mistress licks His cock and my clit.

"Master may I cum?" I beg.

"No Kitten. You may only cum with me."

"Yes Master." I moan, feeling myself shiver again as He puts His hard rod into my pussy. He fucks me hard and I feel the climax building. Mistress continues to lick my clit, and I keep sucking on Hers. She is convulsing beneath me, and I know She is ready to orgasm again. I work my tongue harder, driven on by the feeling of the pleasure given by Those that own me. Mistress orgasms the same time that Master does, and I feel my body quake. My juices spill out of my pussy and into Mistress' mouth, and soak Master's cock. He moans and shivers behind me, and then runs His fingernails down my back. I shiver again, my muscles tight around His rod. When he have finished, Master kisses Mistress and myself.

"Now Kitten," He says to me. "Lie on your back." He pulls out fifty feet of nylon rope and a blindfold and I smile. It's going to be a very long night.

Meliawen
Meliawen
29 Followers