Double Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tactic for seeing what was going on under the table was different but equally effective. He watched as she started with a scratch her ankle. After a few moments she dipped her head below the level of the table, making it look like she was tending to her foot, and looked over to see him.

Her head was out of sight for only a few seconds but to Chris it seemed much longer. When she reappeared she looked calm and collected, which was not how he was feeling right then. After another torturous few seconds she casually glanced over to him, pursed her lips and nodded approvingly. Her eyes went straight to her screen and she tapped a few keys.

The email read, "Nice cock. I want to suck it."

Chris was in the process of trying to maneuver himself back into his pants when the message arrived. The difficulty of his task doubled as the words pumped him with even more excitement. He paused for a few seconds and typed back, "Come on over. All yours."

His invitation prompted her face to take on a playful smile. When he got her reply it said, "Not practical. You working late tonight?"

Chris' heart developed an instant booming echo as the prospect of Lindsay gelled into a reality. His fingers were hard to control as he typed back. "I do have something that needs urgent attention. 7:30, my office?"

He figured that the long, slow lick around her lips that her tongue made was deliberate, but he appreciated it nonetheless. When her message came it confirmed that Chris would not be able to concentrate on work for the next few hours. "Maybe I can help? 7:30 works. I'll bring dinner. Make sure you don't have any pants on when I get there."

*****

The next few hours were impossible. He couldn't work and could barely think about anything but the look in her eye and what her body might feel like. As their scheduled "meeting" drew close, his erection showed no signs of dissipating—a full four hours after its arrival. If he'd used a male enhancement drug he would be considering a visit to a doctor at this point, but he knew the solution would arrive soon.

Chris closed his office door at 7:00. No one could see in through the opaque glass that made up the rest of the wall where the door was and the late hour meant that no one was likely to drop by to discuss work. At 7:15 he slipped out of his shoes, socks, pants and underwear. His cock stood straight up and twitched constantly. He couldn't resist a stroke or two, but managed to restrain himself and slide his chair closer to his desk so that he was concealed.

She was a couple of minutes early. There was a firm knock on his door, it opened and she walked in with a large bag of carry-out Chinese food. She placed the food on his desk as she walked around behind it. "I thought you had an open door policy?"

"Only when I'm fully dressed," he smirked.

"Show me?"

Chris slowly slid his chair back and revealed his naked lower half. His cock greeted her proudly and she nodded her appreciation. "Nice." She walked back to the other side of the desk and opened the bag. "Shall we eat?"

"We could've gone out to dinner." He slipped back under the desk.

"This is just fine," she dismissed. "It cuts out that whole your-place-or-mine discussion. And, if we went out, I wouldn't be able to see your cock while we eat."

"Yes. I guess I do feel a little underdressed. What about you take your skirt and panties off?"

"That's not a bad idea."

He stood and continued to unload the cartons onto the desk while she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing a pair of tiny red panties. She flashed him a quick smile, walked over to the door, and locked it. "We don't want dinner interrupted," she commented as she turned around and started to pull down her panties. After bending over to pull them off her feet, Lindsay casually let them fall from her hand onto his desk. "That better for you?"

"Much," he nodded as he unashamedly looked at her crotch. "My favorite dinner."

"Chinese?" She quipped.

"Mmmmm, that too." He popped open a carton of chow mein.

She picked a couple of cartons and started to mix their contents with chopsticks. "I hope my menu choices for you are okay."

He nodded as he sucked noodles into his mouth. "I like all of your ideas, so far. You've come a long way in my estimation over the last few weeks."

"Good. You've risen in mine too." She picked up a fried won ton. "I have to say, I've enjoyed getting you undressed. I'm also looking forward to a closer working relationship from now on."

"Closer's always good," he smirked.

As they shared the food, Chris thought it remarkable how often they each had to stand up while they scooped various dishes into the cartons they ate from. Every time he stood up he enjoyed an unrestricted view of her inviting pussy. Every time she stood up he opened his legs and allowed her an eyeful of his cock and balls. Almost with each mouthful, the tension grew. As much as he knew there was more than dinner on the agenda, the way things were with Lindsay she was just as likely to put her pants back on and leave. The anticipation was exquisite, no matter the outcome.

Lindsay stood again and poked around the emptying cartons. "I see you've taken the last of the General Tso's." She pointed a playfully accusing chopstick at him.

"Sorry," he laughed. "If I'd known it was your favorite..."

"I love the sauce, but..." She held up an empty carton and tipped it towards his desk to demonstrate there was none left. "You haven't left me any." He watched her face take on a mock pout and then started to see if he had any left in his carton.

"Here, you can have this piece." He held up his last piece and waited for her.

She put down her carton and stepped slowly around to his side of the desk. Chris was watching her pussy come into view and didn't notice the drop of sauce as it fell from the chicken, landing with a small splash on the tip of his cock. He looked down and saw small droplets on his shirt.

"That was careless." She smiled as she stooped to take the chicken into her mouth and started to chew. "Now you're going to have to have the shirt cleaned."

"Never mind." He reached for a napkin.

"No!" Lindsay stopped his hand. "That's valuable sauce. Let me take care of it."

Her eyes didn't leave his as she fell to her knees and swung his chair around so he was facing him. His cock was now directly in front of her chest. She was still holding his gaze as she stooped forward and extended her tongue. When she looked down at his cock his eyes switched to her tongue and watched as she licked at the sauce.

He closed his eyes and sighed as she lapped up the errant liquid. Her tongue was delicate and inquisitive as it explored the contours of his cock-head, and then started to lick its way down the shaft. When he opened his eyes she was looking straight back at him, her eyes smiling. "I sure love that General Tso's." She giggled, and then closed her mouth over him.

Her lips pinched around the rim of his cock while her tongue continued to search any last morsels of sauce on the head. As her tongue swirled around him, so the tingling sensations started to flow up and down along his length. She started to suck on him gently, increasing the vacuum slowly and steadily until he thought she might actually suck the come straight from him. She let the pressure drop just as slowly and he felt his heart start to beat again. He got a distinct feeling that she knew something about sucking cock and enjoyed demonstrating her talent.

"I've been looking forward to that all afternoon." Lindsay brought a hand up to gently caress his shaft. The other hand followed immediately and cupped his balls.

"So have I." Chris's throat felt dryer than he expected. "For a long time before you expressed an interest in sucking I think."

"That's nice to know." Her hand worked him slowly as she smiled up to him. "Feels like there's a lot of pressure down here." She alternately squeezed his shaft and balls. "Would you like me to take care of that?"

He nodded and watched her smile morph into an impish grin just before her mouth covered him again.

His initial impression that she knew what to do with a cock in her mouth was an underestimation. The movements of her mouth and hands were coordinated perfectly to inflict as much pleasure on his being as possible. Chris took a deep breath and soaked in the sensations as her hands played with his balls and gently stretched the skin on his shaft up and down with a firm grip. Her lips were also working up and down, always keeping the head inside and allowing her tongue to rub him just beneath the tip. He started to drift over to another world when she began a slow rhythm of sucking.

He caught her looking up at him, opened his mouth and realized he was out of breath just enjoying the moment. "You... you realize that if you keep doing that..."

Lindsay's eyes softened and she nodded her head, allowing the roof of her mouth to run over his cock.

"You know that I'll..." He started to feel the inevitable build of his orgasm.

She continued to nod, smiling even more.

Her determination to have him come in her mouth was the final trigger. The combination of her intent, slow hand movements, varying suction and her tongue's continued work on the underside of his cock was irresistible, and the climax came at him in a rush. He could do nothing but groan as he started to come, his cock twitching rhythmically as the waves of heat shot through him.

All through his orgasm Lindsay kept him inside her mouth and continued her movements. The first spurt of come was the most powerful he'd ever felt but she didn't flinch. As the streams continued he could hardly breathe but he felt the movements of her mouth as she swallowed.

When he was finally able to look down at her she slowly sucked her way off him, finishing with a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock. She held him tight, straight up and glistening now. "Gotta love that sauce." She failed to keep a straight face and giggled. "How was dessert for you?"

"It sucked," he laughed with her.

She turned her attention to the still-strong erection she had in her hand. "How's your recovery time? I have another job for this."

Chris started to pull at the buttons on his shirt. "Let's find out. But I think if I see you naked again I'll be just fine."

He was out of his shirt before she got to the second button on her blouse, so he stood up and took over. Lindsay leaned up and kissed him, swiftly parting his lips and urging his tongue to come play with hers. As he freed her buttons he felt her hands on his chest and sides. When he'd pulled her blouse off she let her hand caress his hard-on again. He found the catch of her bra, unhooked it and it fell forward to reveal those gorgeous breasts. His hands clamped onto them and pushed firmly. Her nipples were hard and prodded into his palms.

She continued to stroke him slowly as he dipped his head and took a nipple in his mouth, tweaking the other with his fingers as he sucked on her. Lindsay moaned for the first time and he took the cue to suck harder. Her breasts felt wonderful, but he was getting hungry for more, and was sure she was too.

His hand found the soft, wet skin between her legs. He rubbed her pussy with circular movements as he continued to lick and suck on her nipple. She moaned and he felt her body push towards him. Her juices covered his hand quickly, but it was the heat he felt from her that caught his attention as he slipped a finger into her. "Oh... that's good," she breathed as the finger slid out and back in.

Chris felt he had some control over the moment now, and eased her backwards to lean her ass on the edge of his desk. He kissed her mouth and smiled before slipping down to his knees, keeping his finger inside her. When his eyes reached the level of her swollen pussy, he took a deep breath and enjoyed the sight of her well-oiled sex. He watched how her pussy lips wrapped around him as his finger slid in and out, and he could smell her juices starting to permeate the air. Four of his five senses were firing wildly, so the time to taste had arrived.

His finger continued its movements as he licked all the way up her slit with the tip of his tongue. He felt her lean back on the desk and use her hands for support. She let out a long, slow moan as he found her clit. He covered it with his tongue and pressed gently. She pushed against him and he added a second finger to slip into her. This time the moan was more high-pitched, but still all pleasure.

He managed to lick his way up her pussy lips another twice before she leaned forward and whispered to him, "As much as I love what you're doing, I want you to get up here and fuck me. Right about now would be great." Her voice was deeper than he recognized, but the intonation was a turn-on.

When he stood up, she grasped his head with both hands and kissed him deeply. Her tongue licked and played with his as her hands dropped to his hips and left him in no doubt to how she wanted to him to proceed. The head of his cock was pushing against her open pussy lips before he knew it, and it only took a small movement in the right direction to ease into her. They locked eyes as he reached the end of her silken sheath. He smiled, amazed at the heat he felt from her as she enveloped him.

"You feel so good." He kissed her again.

She pulled him close and whispered. "So do you. I want to feel you make me come."

Her hands never left his hips as she encouraged his strokes. As his rhythm built she wriggled to sit on the edge of the desk and raise her feet. She leaned back a little, kept hold of his hips and wrapped her legs around his butt. Now she started pulling him into her, harder and harder. Looking down, he saw her breasts bouncing with each thrust, and his cock disappearing into her over and over. He realized he was close to coming again.

When she started to moan uncontrollably he slowed the pace of his strokes but kept up the forceful thrusts. He slipped a hand between his body and hers, and felt for her clit. He simply covered her with his fingers and let his body continue to slam against them. Her eyes opened, wide and glassy, for a few seconds. He knew she started to climax when her eyes closed, and she threw her head back.

She pulled him harder and harder as her orgasm ran through her body. Her pussy contracted around him four, five, six times as she squealed with pleasure, dug her nails into his sides, and pulled. When her head came forward again she was looking at him, panting and pushing at the side of her mouth with her tongue. He had simultaneous realizations that she was still urging him, and that he was about to come again.

A few more hungry thrusts and he started. Lindsay had recovered enough to see what was happening and she tightened her hold on him as he started to spit into her. His balls were tiny knots of tension as he pushed as hard as his body would allow. He vaguely heard her whisper something, took one final look down at his cock disappearing into her, and collapsed into her arms.

They held each other as their breathing abated. He was still inside her but softening when he pulled his head back to look at her. "You are quite something," he laughed. "Remind me how we got here?"

"Simple, really." She planted a soft kiss on his lower lip. "Your team's professional ineptitude." She shifted to a better sitting position and he finally slipped out of her. "However, I do believe you have now made up for that, and should no longer be considered inept. Not as a lover anyway."

One of his hands made circular movements over her back while the other came up to caress her cheek. He kissed her again. "So what happens now?"

"Well," she passed while his tongue found hers. "I think we'd better start by going back to my place."

"Oh, yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm thinking that I'd better get the sauce out of your shirt." She reached between them and took hold of him. "I think we got your cock clean, but your shirt still has some spots."

"Do you have something I can wear while you wash it?"

"You don't need to worry about that."

12