Double Dare Pt. 02

Story Info
4 girls in college who like to play a game.
3.5k words
4
27.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the four us walked up to the fraternity house, we could all feel the eyes on us. Most likely because Ashley was wearing nothing but tape over her nipples, but we all looked hot. As we got inside Kaylee turned to us and said, "Ok girls I'm going to take a few shots and do a keg stand and get Tarzan over there to give me a ride to Professors Finstos office, see ya later!"

As soon as Kaylee walked away, Lauren and I both realized Ashley was already held up in a corner making out with Michael Graham while he played with her boobs. I rolled my eyes, "They really should think about getting a room." Lauren laughed, "No way is Michael taking her anywhere; he wants all his brothers to see what kind of girl he can pull!"

"Lauren, Ashley isn't even that kind of girl, she would have never worn that costume if you didn't dare her... wait, did you know Michael was gonna want her wearing that?"

Lauren laughed, "Oh Taylor your ruining all the fun. Ashley is in for a really good night tonight... Come on lets go to the bar."

Just as we were making our way past the beer pong table, My 7 inch stripper heels slipped on a rolling ping pong. I knew I was falling so I tried to grab onto anything I could. Before I knew it, I had taken down someone else with me; luckily we fell on a couch and instead of it looking like I was falling to my death, I manage to pull it off as if a guy had just grabbed me to sit on his lap.

My face blushed from embarrassment as I looked at who I was sitting on, "Oh my god I am so sorry!" I gazed into the darkest blue eyes I had ever seen. He was tall maybe 6'3'. And he had perfectly tanned skin that went well with his light hair.

"Don't worry about it; we were bound to run into each other at some point tonight."

I looked at our costumes and laughed, we were wearing matching nurse and doctor outfits.

"Well thanks for breaking my fall doctor...?"

"Sean."

"Thanks doctor Sean"

I turned to get up and made eye contact with Lauren across the room, she had the remote in her hand. "Oh shit" I thought. I started feeling the vibrations in my panties and really tried to get off Sean but he grabbed my waste and held me on his lap.

"Wait, I never got your name."

"Uhhhh TTTTaylor." The vibrations were getting stronger and I was having a hard time concentrating on anything other than my soaking wet cunt. But I realized I was still sitting on Sean's lap. I figured he was clueless because he had yet to say anything.

"Well Nurse Taylor you really should let Doctor Sean give you a check up after that fall. You still seem to be shaken up." My eyes shot open as he adjusted me to face him and straddle his leg and started gradually bouncing me to move my tits up and down and to have the vibrator dig deep into my pussy."Besides I don't think you should go anywhere just yet it might be a little hard to walk, and we don't want you falling again." The vibrations were on high and I was stifling back moans. I closed my eyes and was practically grinding his leg to try and get some release while my fingers dug into his shoulder blades. I was about to cum when all of a sudden it stopped. I opened my eyes and realized Sean was now holding the remote. Lauren must have walked by and given it to him while I was in ecstasy. My face turned red.

"Don't be embarrassed Taylor, you gave me quite a show. Besides I'm the one who is going to have to walk through here with pussy stained scrubs and a hard-on. I'm not going to let you get off that easy." He had placed my hand on his cock, it was hard to tell with him wearing scrubs but it could have easily been 9 inches maybe 10.

He got up and told me to follow him. I was hesitant at first, but he was the one with the remote and I really didn't want to get off in front of an entire fraternity. As I was following him I walked by a room and saw Ashley chatting to a few guys who were ogling her boobs. I wondered where Lauren had gone and if Kaylee had completed her dare yet.

We walked into one of the biggest bedrooms I had ever seen. It was old but not in a bad way. There was dark stained wood and brick lining the walls with a king sized four post bed in the middle of the room. There were book shelves lining every wall beside the 2 closets and bathroom. One wall was made completely out of windows and in the corner there was a spiral stair case leading to who knows where.

"I didn't realize you were a brother in this Fraternity. Do all of you have rooms like this?" This house must have been bigger than I thought.

Sean was laughing, "No Taylor we don't all have master bedrooms, I'm not just a brother. I'm the president." I was surprised. I was alone with the most powerful student on campus and I hadn't even realized it. I became very self conscious and out of habit started biting my lip. Sean's eyes grew with hunger. Taking my face in his hands he pressed his lips to mine and we started making out. Our tongues intertwined and he pulled away with my lip in his teeth, letting go he gently kissed my lower lip "Taylor do you know how bad I've wanted to bite that lip since you walked in this house tonight? You were biting it the entire time you were humping my leg. It was driving me crazy!"

My face flushed thinking of what happened just moments ago."I don't ever realize I'm biting my lip when I do. Guess it's just a bad habit." We started kissing again, he was leading me backwards and I could feel the bed post behind my legs. I pulled our faces away before we could get on the bed. "Wait Sean,"

He interrupted me, "Don't worry Taylor I get tested every month, and if you're really afraid I have condoms. I know the reputation I have isn't the best but believe me I really don't do this all that often..."

I backed away from him and sat on the bed. "No Sean that isn't it." I couldn't keep eye contact with him so I just stared at the bear skin rug on his floor.

"Oh god do you have a VD? because..."

"Eww Sean shut up! I don't have herpes. I'm a virgin." The words just flew out of my mouth. I usually don't tell people I'm a virgin but this was getting heavy fast.

Sean was laughing hysterically at this point. Embarrassed and mad and on the brink of tears I got up to leave. When Sean realized I was half way to the door he ran and placed himself between me and my exit.

"Sean let me leave. I've been through this before with guys. At this age no one wants to sleep with a virgin because of the 'emotional attachment' involved and I get it. No need to drag this out any longer than it needs to be."

"No, that's not it. I just can't fucking believe it. There is no way I am letting you walk out these doors. I have been looking for you all my life. A fucking dime and a virgin too. This is too good."

"Sean I'm not some conquest you're going to sleep with and then check off a list. I'm leaving."

"Taylor, babe, that's not it at all. I'm not going to brag about this moment with my inbasul brothers. This is precious." His hand went to my cheek to wipe away a fallen tear, "You're perfect. And besides I'm not going to sleep with you until you're begging on all fours for me to take that virginity of yours, and that will probably take time, but I am a very patient man. God, Taylor do you know how hard I'm getting just thinking I'll be the only man who's had you. Every time I think of you it will be an immediate hard-on knowing that this..." He cupped my sex. "Is all mine." He pulled out the remote from his pocket and turned the knob on. My wet panties started to vibrate again. "Taylor please stay." My knees started to buckle with the rise of a climax near and I knew I wouldn't be able to walk out those doors even if I wanted to, but did I want to? I was tired of being a virgin and this hot man was going to give me what I've wanted for so long. I pressed my face into his and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his back and he carried me to the bed.

I was on top of him making out, his hands had moved to the front of my nurse costume and he started to unzip it. A couple of inches and my breast popped out. Sean took one nipple into his mouth and started sucking and biting it. He had my other nipple between his finger and thumb pinching and pulling until both were hard. I could feel the pressure grow in my stomach. It felt amazing. I took off his shirt and made my way down to his pants. Before I knew it I was off the bed and on my knees with Sean's 10 inch cock in my hand. I started to tease his tip with my tongue as I stroked his shaft. I started playing with his balls with my other hand as I kissed his cock. Finally I started taking him fully with my mouth. I watched his face for the surprise look when he figured out I could deep throat without gagging. He grabbed my hair and started fucking my face. I looked up at him happy that I could please him so well. I kept playing with his balls while he thrust into my mouth. I could tell he was about to cum. He pulled out his cock and I opened my mouth ready for him to shoot his load all over me, and he did. He covered my tits and face in his cum. I looked at him and smiled and I took my finger and wiped my boob and stuck it in my mouth. "Yum."

"Taylor you're so fucking hot. How did you... I mean, that was just..."

"Sean I said I was a virgin, not a prude."

I licked every last once of cum that was on me and watched as Sean got hard again. But before we could do anything else his room flooded with flashing red and blue lights from outside.

"Shit it's the cops."

"Oh god, Sean I'm only 19."

"Come on," He grabbed my hand and started leading me out the door we came in. I just managed to zip my costume before we entered the zoo of people trying to evade getting an MIP. I looked around and spotted Lauren trying to drag a very drunk and disoriented Ashley out of a bedroom. As the President, Sean was going to have to deal with this mess and the cops. He was trying to wake the stoners to get the drugs out of the house as I slipped away to help Lauren.

"Shit Taylor where have you been? Never mind, just help me with Ashley we need to get out of here." We both had one of Ashley's arms over our shoulder as we made our exit out the back door.

As we were piling Ashley in the car and trying to get her to drink some water I realized we were missing someone. "Uhh Lauren where is Kaylee?" But before Lauren could answer a very drunk and giggly Kaylee on the back of Tarzan whipping his butt to make him go faster yelled, "Here's my stop monkey boy." He put her down and then begged again if they could 'hangout back at his place' but she refused and sent him on his way. Kaylee started getting in the car, "What happened to Ashley..." Lauren and I didn't have an answer so we all piled in the car that was parked in a very hidden spot in preparation for the cops busting the party. It is better to wait out the cops hiding then try and drive by them with the risk of getting pulled over. Lauren was sitting in the driver's seat while I was sitting shotgun and Kaylee was in the middle seat of the back but on the edge so it was like we were all side by side so we could talk.

Kaylee looked at me and grabbed my hair, "Looks like someone had fun tonight!" I looked at the piece she was holding in her hand and realized there was still cum on it, my face turned pink.

Lauren swatted at Kaylees hand, "Eww Kaylee don't touch that. You better get that costume dry cleaned before returning it Tay."

I wasn't quite ready for the girls input on Sean. I had to leave him so fast before anything else could happen and I still wanted to figure things out for myself without the girls judging me. And besides, I could very possibly never see him again and I didn't want to ruin the memory I had. So I shut the conversation about me down with a very curt "Don't worry Laur, I will."

They both got the picture fast so Lauren turned to Kaylee for different conversation, "Soooo did you do it?"

"Oh. My. God. You guys are never going to believe what happened tonight!"

My eyes got big with horror, "Please tell me you did not fuck Professor Finsto!" This is something Kaylee would very possibly do. Junior year of high school she had an affair with a teaching assistant. Unlike Professor Finsto, he was young and still in college. They would sneak around school and fuck as much as they could, in the bathroom, in a storage closet, in his classroom after school. It was intense. As soon as he started having more feelings for Kaylee than her preferred friends with benefits she dropped him. It made English class very awkward for the rest of the year. But Kaylee never seemed fazed by it.

Kaylee scrunched her face before going into her explanation for what happened tonight, "Ughh Taylor as if. Ok so after a few shots of tequila and a quick game of beer pong I had Tarzan drive me over to Finsto's office. I told him what I was going to do and that I needed him to stand outside Finstos window and video tape it. I promised I would let him whip me later for incentive. That was why he was so needy. Anyways, as I left him to set up the shot I walked in the building to find Finsto's office. His door was cracked and I could see him standing in front of his desk facing the windows. I was confused as to what he was doing so I just stood there before going in. I mean it was so weird. He was just standing there with his hands on his back. And then I heard him grunt."

Lauren looked confused, "Wait grunt?"

"Yeah you know, like a grunt or like a moan. Uhhhhh..." We all laughed at her imitation. "Shut up and let me finish my story. Okay. So Finsto was grunting, and it was getting louder and louder and then he stopped. He dropped his hands from his back and looked down, then all of a sudden up popped Luca Harris wiping cum off his face and smiling."

Lauren and I both were surprised and said at the same time, "NO!" Luca Harris was the most annoying person on campus. He was leader of practically every club and he would let you know. He was the biggest teacher's pet there was, always sitting front row in every class and I guess now a fag. But Professor Finsto? This was weird.

Kaylee continued, "So obviously I wasn't about to burst into this in case something else was about to go down, or should I say someone else..." We all laughed. "So I turned around and ran out to find Tarzan, I was prepared to kill him if he didn't catch that all on tape."

Lauren was excited, "Please tell me he did!"

Kaylee pulled a camera out of a bag and dangled it in front of us like candy. Lauren grabbed it and hit play. And sure enough there it was. The perfect shot of Luca Harris on his knees with Professor Finstos 4 inch cock in his mouth. After the video was over Lauren flipped the camera over and took out the SD card and placed it in her wallet. With a serious face she turned to Kaylee, "So you didn't complete your dare?"

Shocked Kaylee started with her excuse, "Lauren come on, there was no way I was going to get a closeted fudge packer to whip me. You can't be serious."

There was still no smile on Laurens face, "Okay I will give you a second chance. Because you got this video I won't send out your tape. But if you don't go through with this next dare your ass will be blasted all over the college's website before the sun comes up." Lauren was being literal; Kaylee's video was of her having anal with Marquis Williams 12 inch cock. If Kaylee was going to have a sex tape, it was going to be a damn good sex tape.

"Ok Lauren, what do you want me to do?"

Lauren didn't answer; instead she turned on the car and started to drive. 15 minutes later we were outside a tattoo shop. "Lauren I'm not getting a tattoo, that's part of the rules, nothing that permanent!"

"Relax Kaylee, it's not a tattoo. And stop being such a pussy." All three of us got out of the car and left Ashley asleep in the back. According to Lauren this would only take a couple of minutes so Ashley would be fine with the doors locked. We walked in and Lauren left Kaylee and I in the lobby with a flask and told Kaylee to start drinking.

Lauren walked to the back and started talking to an overweight 40 year old man who was covered from head to toe in tattoos. I was worried for Kaylee as I saw Lauren keep pointing at her and the creepy man smiling. It wasn't long before they both walked back to us. The man looked at Kaylee and said, "So what are you getting pierced?" Kaylee's mouth dropped open from shock when Lauren turned to her and unzipped the zippers in front of her boobs, her perfect 34 D titts popped out with her nipples already hard from how cold it was in here. Lauren smiled and said, "That's not all." She then proceeded to unzip the zipper that was covering Kaylees pussy. Of course Kaylee wasn't wearing any underwear so her smooth freshly waxed vagina was out for anyone who wanted to see. Luckily it was late and it was only the four of us in the shop.

Kaylee was sitting in a chair with clamps over her nipples holding them in place while the tattoo man prepared his needle. I was holding her hand. "Lauren I don't know if I can do this..."

"Don't worry Kaylee it will all be over in less than a minute. See, he is preparing everything now so there won't be a wait between each piercing. He'll do your tits first and then your clit."

Kaylee took another swig from the flask. "Okay, just hurry up." She closed her eyes and the man started the procedure. I was surprised to see how fast it went. In less than a minute Kaylee had two bars going through her nipples. And then he did her clit and she didn't even flinch. When it was over she opened her eyes, "That was it?" Kaylee looked in the mirror and was surprisingly happy. She liked the way the piercings made her look a little edgier and she was excited to see how everything would feel during sex. She zipped back up and we all headed home.

As we climbed into bed I couldn't help but think about Sean. Tonight I almost lost my virginity. I didn't know if I was ever going to see him again. Would he even remember me or was he already laughing with all his friends about meeting a 19 year old virgin. Getting any sleep tonight was going to be out of the question.