Double Dari

Story Info
Dari Alexander shows Greg love no color boundaries.
4.4k words
4.35
30.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

I was in a hurry to leave this hot Friday evening. It had been a long, hard week at the Foxxy News Network and I was glad it was almost finished.

It had been over three months since I last had a two day weekend so, naturally, I was full of ideas of how to spend my mini-vacation, such as it is.

When you are a highly worked and lowly paid intern like I am, weekends off are as good as gold! And I did not plan to waste a second of this one, I can assure you!

Two whole days of relaxing; kicking back watching sports on big screen tv; and spending some long overdue time with my girlfriend Cindy. A perfect weekend, indeed! Of course you know the saying about the best laid plans of mice and men are prone to failure.

I was almost to the doors of the lobby; free; when a voice cried out to me.

"Greg, hey Greg!" It was from my security guard friend, Ralph. "Not so fast buddy! Pay up, dude!"

I was in such a hurry I had forgotten that I owed Ralph five dollars from a bet we had made earlier in the week.

"My Detroit Tigers made hash out of your Yankees last night!" Ralph was enjoying his victory over me a little too much as he stretched out his hand for payment.

"Who would have thought," i answered as I fished around my pockets for a five-spot, " That Bobby Higginson would come off the bench in the ninth inning and belt a three run homer!"

"I keep telling you, my man," Ralph was grinning ear to ear as he accepted the crumpled bill I thrust into his hand;

"I'm originally from Detroit and my Tigers always play the Yanks tough!"

I couldn't disagree with my friend as I turned toward the exit, and freedom. I almost made it; but not quite.

"Hold up a minute, Greg!" I froze in my tracks as the voice of Mad Marty, one of Foxxy News's directors, was directed at me.

Even before he spoke, I knew my planned weekend of fun and sex was soon to be nothing more than a pile of doggy-doo on the sidewalk.

"Glad I caught you before you left, I need you to come in tomorrow to fill in for John. He just called and said he can't make it. A death in the family, I believe,"

"What time do you want me in?" I reluctantly replied. I knew that protesting would do no good. I'm low man on the totem pole here. A personal life outside of work was a luxury I did not have.

"Eight am, sharp" Mad Marty instructed me. "Sorry to mess up your weekend, Grag."

'You're sorry!' I thought to myself. 'Not half as sorry as I am! Not to menion my girlfriend, Cindy. She is going to be pissed off big time when she hears about this!'

I exited the building in a foul mood.

My guess on Cindy's reaction to the bad news was right on the money, I'm afraid.

"Damn it Greg!," she screamed at me. " That job of yours is more important to you than I am! Go and fuck yourself with your bitchy Foxxy News sluts!" The door to my apartment slammed shut in my face.

I had to admit that Cindy had a point. What normal, horny, young man wouldn't want to be around ladies like, Laurie Dhue, Linda Vester, Brigitte Quinn, Donna Fiducia, etc, etc, etc. This job does have a lot of appeal to a sex fiend as myself; I suppose.

The following morning found me in even a bigger foul mood as I discovered that my duties would be those as an erand boy. I was to run updates from the newsroom to the on-the-air people, as needed; nothing more.

My foul disposition brightened as I found, much to my delight, that Lauren Green would be in the newsroom this morning. It was always a pleasure to work with the lovely ex beauty queen winner.

"I'm surprised that you got roped into working this saturday." I said this in greeting the pretty black newscaster as I entered the newsroom.

"I don't mind. I had to come in anyway to tape my show with Cal Thompson, you know. I'm playing the classical piano for the show's opening segment." She flashed a wide, welcoming smile at me as she said this.

It appears that things were begining to pick up for me. I gazed in silent admiration at the lovely vision of Lauren Green in front of me.

She was seated at a computer console, on an open desk which did nothing to hide her long, slender, legs to me. She was wearing a short black skirt with a slit in one side which went practically all the way to her hips.

Her legs were crossed in such a manner that I could see almost every inch of her gorgeous gams; right up to the panty line of her hose.

She also had on a tight red sweater that showed her two perfect, pear shaped breasts, to their best advantage.

I approved of this lovely vision before me. That was evident because of the raging hard on I had in my pants. I kept my hands in front of me; trying to hide my excitement from the lovely Lauren.

As she finished her task, she turned towards me and handed me a few pages of updates.

"I hope that I'm the cause of that!" She exclaimed as she put the papers into my hand. Her eyes were fixed on the bulge in my pants. Straining to break free and ravish the lovely lady before me.

I was beat red with embarassment that my rigid little buddy was spotted.

"Sorry about that." I mumbled.

"Oh, don't be sorry, Greg. Actually I'm flattered that you find me that attractive!" Those lovely brown eyes twinkled at me as she once again; flashed me a smile that would melt the heart of any man.

"You had better scoot along now and get these updates to Dari Alexander now. She's with John Thomas in studio B."

I turned to leave the newsroom. I was glad that I had the papers in my hand. The better to hide my excitement from prying eyes.

I turned back as I left the room and was greeted with the sight of Lauren's lovely legs once more.

She had dropped a pencil on the floor and bent over to pick it up. Her breasts showed through the opening of her sweater and her legs had parted slightly. This revealed her smooth. soft, thighs to me, All the way up to her cotton panneled covered pussy.

I hurried down the corridor. I hoped that I had time to stop off at the men's room. I had a definite problem pop up on me that I had to get a handle on; and fast!

But lady luck was not with me this saturday morning. When I turned the corner, just a few feet away from the door of the bathroom; I ran into the pretty figures of two of Foxxy News's business babes.

Terry Keenan and Molly de Ramel were headed in the other direction to the break room. Their goal was to get a cup of coffee before their morning business shows were to air.

"Oops! I'm sorry ladies!" I apologized as I tried to get past the two lovely girls.

"It looks to me like you're more horny than sorry!" This came from the pretty blonde, Terry.

"From the looks of things,'" this coming from the auburned haired Molly, "You might need a hand in getting rid of that!"

I blushed crimsom as the two business babes fixed their gaze on my rigid penis in my pants.

The two lovely ladies continued on their way down the hall, laughing to themselves at their little joke.

Just before they turned the corner; Molly turned back towards me and said; "You will let us know how it 'cums' out; won't you?"

Having said that the two beautiful reporters disappeared around the corner; their sexy hips swaying to and fro.

This sight caused my pecker to begin to twitch as I entered the washroom. The door hadn't even completely shut before I had freed my problem from it's confinement and began to jack myself off to a welcome, creamy, relief.

As I cleaned myself up, I thought of how someday I would relish the thought of giving these two lovely, sexy, ladies the business end of my penis! Right in their pretty mouths, tight pussy's, and up their oh so virginal butts!

Paybacks can be fun, you know!

The beautiful, ebony-skinned, Dari Alexander waited patiently on the set of studio B to present her final report of the day.

She had her right leg crossed over her left; revealing almost all of her lovely legs to any and all males pesent. She had also flashed more than one upkirt to the viewing audience on today's program.

Dari had the sort of legs that would drive a man wild with wanton lust. What's more; she knew this and played her two trump cards; her gorgeous gams; whenever possible.

Television is a visual medium and Dari made certain that her two best assets were always out to be noticed and admired.

She also had the good sense to be dressed in a low cut, light blue, silk blouse. Her pert, braless, nipples peeked invitingly into view from time to time.

Dari was an exceptionaly attractive woman. And she liked the looks from her male admirers.

Looking at her watch, she wondered where Greg might be. Her final report was due in about ten minutes and she needed the information he had in the papers he was carrying.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she spotted Greg coming down the corridor towards her. At least she wouldn't have to ad-lib her final report of the day.

As I approached the set of studio B, I was glad that I had made my pit stop and had 'handled' my problem. No use having Dari get a chance at getting a peek at my bulging manhood.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I handed the papers to Dari. The lovely lady flashed me a pretty smile as she took the updates from me.

The smile wasn't the only thing that Dari flashed me. When she took the papers from me she slowly uncrossed and recrossed her legs. This gave me a perfect view of her soft thighs and white panty covered love mound.

This caused a predictable response from my flacid little friend. Once more, my cock was at full attention in front of a beautiful, leggy, lady!

If I had any notion that perhaps Dari would be too busy to notice the bulge in my pants; she quickly put them to bed.

"Is that for me, too?" She asked me this as she was staring directly at the bulge in my pants. This was turning into "let's all look at Greg's crotch day" at the Foxxy News network!

"When I'm done here, maybe you would like me to help you out with your problem?" The glint of lust in the pretty black newscaster's eyes told me that she wasn't kidding about her offer.

I positioned myself out of sight, across from Dari and watched as she finished her report and her on the air shift for the day.

My penis throbbed in anticipation of the help Dari was about to give it.

Her soft hands; her full pouty red lips; her tight, hairy, cunt; or her even tighter anal opening! Any and all of these would more than solve my problem! My mind raced at all the possible pleasures Dari's fuck holes could provide!

I was so lost in my lustful thoughts that I jumped in surprise when Dari came up to me at the end of the program.

"Ready for me, stud?" She asked me this as her hand cupped and squeezed my pecker through my pants. I began to moan as her fingers began to caress my member. She quickly gave me a passionate, tongue probing, kiss to quiet me.

My mind raced once more as I tried to come up with a out of the way place for our sexual playtime. The head guru's at the Foxxy News Network might frown on me banging the hell out of one of their lovely ladies in the middle of the hall!

I spotted a staircase off of a short narrow hallway and practically carried Dari up it! At the top of the staircase was a small storeroom which was used for saving old, files, video tapes, and the like.

The door was unlocked; lucky for us; and we were able to slip in unoticed.

I fumbled around in the dark and found a lightswitch. A single naked lightbulb illuminated the room.

Looking around we could see an old stuffed chair in one corner; a sagging stuffed leather couch against the wall next to it.

There were three or four rows of metal filing cabinets across the middle of the room and not much else. It was clear that this room hadn't been used in a long time. Certainly not for the purpose we intended!

"It's not the penthouse suite, but it will have to do," I said this as Dari laid her purse, laptop computer, and keys on top of the filing cabinet beside her.

"Start stripping, honey! I want to see if you have some pop in that white pecker of yours." Dari said this as she walked over to the couch and began to undress.

I needed no encouragement to get prepared for my fuck-fest with the beautiful Dari Alexander. I dropped my clothes in a pile on the floor. Neatness doesn't count when you're in lust.

I turned towards Dari and found myself staring at the most magnificent, ebony colored body I could ever imagine.

This naked vision of lovliness in front of me caused my erect love tool to begin twitching up and down.

Dari's breasts were like two perfect black pears. Her flat stomach was shinny and inviting. But the piece of prime pussy burried inside of her hairy mound was what I craved most. The long slender legs this magnificent specimen of womanhood possesed just completed the picture!

Dari approached me with a gleam of lust in her eyes. She licked her full, pouty, lips as she eyed my rigid, still twitching cock.

She stopped in front of me and stared deep into my eyes as if to let me know that I was in for the best fuck of my life!

Our mouths came togeher in a torrent of lust. Our lips crushing one anothers in a mad rush to taste each others skin. Our tongues probed and caressed the mouths and throats of our counterpart!

We hugged and surrounded our bodies with our arms. Savoring the feel and sensation of each others body.

My cock spasmed as it rubbed against the warm, hairy mound that was Dari's wet, moist, tunnel of love.

Our lips parted; our eyes met for a brief second. Lust and desire were burning deep from within them.

Dari started to kiss her way down my chest. Her goal was clear; the twitching member of manhood pointing at her lovely body.

She got on her knees; My cock was pistoning up and down. Precum was dripping from it's head.

The black skinned goddest smiled up at me as her mouth opened to recieve my lovetool. Slowly at first; Dari began to lick and kiss the tip of my penis. Each lick, kiss, and soft suck on my cock caused a wave of pleasure to radiate from my manhood throughout my body.

I moaned as Dari's experienced mouth took the length of my cock into the soft. willing treasure of her throat.

She began bobbing her head back and forth; slowly deepthroating me. Each suck on my cock was heaven on earth.

Dari was a prize, cocksucking cunt. That was for sure!

I moaned out loud as my balls tightened; my orgasm near. Dari grabbed my ass cheeks in her hands and concentrated her licking and sucking on the head and first two or three inches of my lovepole.

Her lovely mouth and tongue gave one final lick and suck causing my penis to erupt! My cock spasmed and jerked as it emptied its contents deep into the willing receptical of Dari's beautiful mouth!

She swallowed each spurt I could give her and then some! The pretty black newscaster drained me of my love juice.

When my flacid little friend could give no more; darling Dari gave it one final kiss.

Getting back to her feet; she kissed me long and hard. She shared the flavor of my cum with her.

"How's that?" She questioned me. Her lovely brown eyes sparkling at me.

"Oh God!" Was the only answer I could give her. My knees were weak; my legs felt like rubber.

My beautiful, ebony skinned, love goddest had just given me the blowjob of my life! Dari Alexander had sucked my gonads dry!

"Now it's MY turn to cum!" She said this to me as she walked back to the stuffed chair in the corner of the room.

She sat down on the chair and positioned her legs on it's arms. The sight of her spread lean legs; revealing her hairy bush; was an instant turn on for me.

I wanted to go slow. I wanted to entice and pleasure her like she had me. But in the end; carnal lust won out.

I burried my face deep inside of her hairy mound of love. My mouth and tongue searched out her hot tasty cunt and savored the flavor of her womanly love nectar.

My tongue was drawn like a magnet to her erect love nub. When my tongue licked her clitoris; Dari screamed out in passion! Her legs tightened around my head and she started to thrust her pelvis up at my face.

My tongue continued it's assault upon Dari's clitty. Each kiss and lick giving her pleasure! I gave one last lick and thrust of my tongue into her moist cunt which sent her over the edge.

She screamed out with desire as her orgasm overtook her. Her black honeypot spewed forth it's love nectar into my throat and on my face. I swallowed what I was able and let the rest of her love juice cover my face.

When my love munch was over; I lifted my pussy cum drenched face from between her legs. Her face was contorted in ecstacy as her orgasm continued.

Her pussy was spasming; inviting me to impale it. I positioned myelf at her entrance and thrust myself deep inside of her convulsing love tunnel.

Her pulsating pussy surrounded and gripped my cock in it's grasp. She let out another scream as my thrusting member continued to bury itself deeper and deeper inside her. I could not hold out for very long in this ride of lust. Soon my love member was depositing it's hot, creamy, jism deep inside of beautiful Dari's love hole!

We laid there together for a few minutes. We enjoyed the closeness of one another. Damn! I'm telling you now that Dari is one hot, tight, piece of ass!

I pulled my spent member out of her still spasming pussy. Dari was still in the throes of her last orgasm. I stood back and admired my work. Hey, it takes two to tango you know!

After a few more minutes, Dari finally came down from her orgasmic ecstacy! The lovely lady sure can cum!

I kissed her and then began to kiss her breasts as my hands found their way down her body.

When my mouth reached her breasts; I tenderly took a nipple into my mouth and sucked and swirled my tongue around it. My hand pinched and fondled her other breast. I switched my mouth and hands from one breast to the other.

Dari was moaning in pleasure as I sucked and fondled her black melons of womanhood. She grabbed my head and kissed it as I enjoyed her mounds of flesh.

After a few more minutes; my penis was once again; up and ready for action. I raised my head from Dari's chest and looked into my beautiful black lovers eyes. I started to ask for what I wanted next; but the pretty reporter beat me to the punch.

Dari kissed me again and got up out of the overstuffed chair. Without saying a word, she turned around and placed her hands on the back of the chair. She wiggled her hips and smiled back at me.

"I want you to fuck my tight, black ass now!" It was a dream come true; or should I say 'cum' true.

I softly kissed each velvetly smooth ass cheek of Dari's perfect butt. I wanted to thank her sweet ass for the ride it was about to give me.

I positioned myself behind her soft sexy butt cheeks and spread them apart. Her puckered little browneye stared at me; inviting me to enjoy the pleasure that it can give.

Dari shuddered as I slipped my white ass reamer into her forbidden hole. I took it slow and easy; I did not want to spoil this for either of us.

Finally my penis was completely engulphed my her anus. Dari's beautiful ass was so very tight! I slowly began thrusting my self in and out of that sexy black ass. Dari thrust her hips back at me in unison.

Her breath started to come in short puffs as she started to buck her hips back at me faster.

Almost at a whisper; Dari looked over her shoulder at me and commanded: "Fuck my ass hard; please!"

As I am great at taking orders from a beautiful woman; I proceeded to fullfil Dari's wish.

I began to slam my white ass reamer deep up that beautiful, tight black ass! I grabbed her hips and pounded my pecker as hard and as far as I could reach. It was apparent that Dari was no stranger at having her; oh so sexy and tight; ass invaded by a thrusting lovepole!

I increased my slamming of that beautiful black butt until I could hold back no longer!

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers
12