Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except that one week before her wedding, she'd caught her husband-to-be in bed . . .

. . . with another man.

So the marriage was off. At first Daria didn't know if it was the infidelity or the homosexuality that bothered her more. She just knew she was pissed.

She got back in touch with Jason. She needed to talk with someone and he was the obvious choice. But they hadn't spoken in over two years. The number he'd left her didn't work, so she looked him up through the alumni association. She sent him an Email and he sent an immediate and very friendly reply. They traded recent histories. He told her about how busy he'd been since his father's death but didn't mention anything about his new found wealth. She told him about her broken engagement and he turned out to be a great listener. They went back to being good friends. But it was clear their relationship wasn't about to pick up where it had broken off. A distance remained between them.

For the next several years they were Email friends only but they shared a great many confidences. And largely through their correspondence, Daria worked the anger out of her system. She came to understand that the problem with her ex- fiance had not been the homosexuality. It had been the infidelity. She knew this because she began to realize she had deep-seated bi-sexual feelings of her own. 'Hmmmph. How about that?' She confided these thoughts and feelings to Jason even as they continued to live their separate lives.

One day, the company Daria worked for folded. Jason offered to help her to find a new job. 'Where did she want to live? He could find her a job almost anywhere.' This seemed to be an invitation to move closer to him if she wished. They hadn't seen each other or had a real-time phone conversation since college. She mulled it over for a couple of days before deciding. Then she picked up the phone and dialed. It seemed to break some kind of ice and they talked for hours. In the end she asked him to find her a job in the city where he was living. She would give it a try, at least for a while.

They went back to being close friends. But not bed partners. They continued to correspond by Email and talk on the phone. They would even get together now and then for dinner. But each seemed to be waiting for the other to make the first move. Perhaps this had to do with Daria's confusion about her sexual identity. Since the break up of her engagement, she'd had several sex partners but they had all been men. Yet the knowledge of her sexual attraction to other women kept gnawing at her. She'd been talking with Jason about this for years. Neither knew what it might mean in terms of any possible future relationship.

Things might have stayed this way forever. But then came that fateful dinner with Sarah. Jason had several possible sex partners in mind for a little manage a trois. But Daria might be perfect. In fact, she might be more than perfect. Of course, he might be risking their friendship. Then again . . .

He called her unexpectedly and told her he had something extraordinary in mind. He gave her just enough hints to start her juices flowing. Was she interested? She spent almost a week considering the implications.

Jason didn't pressure her at all. He just waited. She called. 'What exactly did he have in mind.' She could almost hear him grinning over the phone. "You'll just have to trust me," he said.

She spent a few more days agonizing about it before calling back and saying, "Yes."

She could feel that grin over the phone again. There were a few long moments of silence. "OK," he finally said, "here's the deal. First thing, don't beat off between now and then."

"What?"

"You heard me." Another silent grin. "I want you ripe and ready for this little adventure."

"And?"

"And I'll send you details once I have them. Check your Email."

* * * * *

Sarah felt like she'd been lying there for hours. But when she heard the unmistakable sounds of returning footsteps she glanced up at the clock and realized that it had only been about twenty-five minutes.

"And how have we been?" Jason asked as he entered the darkened room. "Still horny, I hope."

Sarah started to protest into her gag but quickly gave that up as futile. Besides, the truth was that she was indeed, still quite horny. Her mind had been running circles trying to guess what Jason was up to. She hadn't been able to †¡Ïrstand anything the guest had said. But unmistakably the voice was soft and sexy and very feminine.

Sarah thought about her last date with Jason and all of those questions. She remembered especially those final questions about her secret lusts. And now he had brought her here along with another woman. She spent the whole time she was alone working herself into a terrible state of erotic tension pouring over the myriad possibilities of what the evening held in store. 'Yes,' she wanted to tell him. 'Yes, I have these secret desires all the time. But I'm not sure I really want to do anything about them. At least not yet. I don't think I'm ready for it.'

Sarah felt Jason reach in between her bound legs. In her hogtie, her legs were splayed. She could actually hear the moist squish that accompanied the feel of slick fingers easily worming their way through her engorged flesh.

'I'm not ready,' she thought furiously as he removed his fingers and gave her butt a firm squeeze.

"It's playtime," he said, as he released the strap that held her hogtie. Her legs flopped down. She wiggled her ass impatiently. She wanted him to release the rest of her bondage and take out the gag so they could talk about this. He undid her ankle restraints. She flexed her toes and waited for him to undo her hands.

Instead he merely clipped a leash to her collar and helped her to unsteady feet. He held her in his arms, gag still in her mouth, hands fettered behind her back, and kissed her on the forehead. When he pulled away, she looked up into his face with an expression that bespoke the powerful uncertainties that were playing through her mind.

'Please don't do this now,' she wanted to beg. 'Not now; not yet.'

But all she could do was to gently shake her head. She felt his fingers moving thorough her hot slit again. He was kissing her on the side of her face and around her ear. "Fun time," he whispered. And started off, pulling her along by the leash. For a brief moment, she thought about resisting, but some morbid fascination deep within her made her follow meekly in his wake.

She walked noiselessly, padding on bare feet through the silent apartment, up the stairs, and down the long hall that led to his large bedroom. She had been nervous the first time she'd entered this inner lair. Now she was almost beside herself with anxiety. 'What was waiting for her behind that door?'

Jason stopped short of entering the room. He dropped the leash and turning took Sarah's face in his hands. For a long time he just looked at her, smiling gently into her eyes. He kissed the exposed flesh around her gag and then said, "This is for you, darling."

She made a plaintive little whining noise behind the gag.

He smiled. "I know. But isn't it better this way?"

'Isn't what better which way?' she wondered as he took up her leash again. Turning he opened the door.

His bedroom was lit with the soft light of a half dozen candles.

Jason took a couple of steps into the room and stopped. Sarah had followed directly behind so her view was blocked. She hesitated to look around him to see what was awaiting her on the bed. For long moments nothing happened. She heard a muffled sound of movement. A little pause. And then another. She could smell another woman's perfume in the air. She found that and the flickering lights very disorienting.

Finally screwing up her courage, Sarah took a deep breath and peeked around Jason's broad shoulders. She felt a chill run down her spine. There was a woman in the bed. That was hardly surprising. But the woman was completely naked and tied down. Sarah might have expected it, but hadn't.

At first, she couldn't see much detail. The woman was lying on her back with her arms pulled straight up over her head. Her wrists were fastened together and a strap was pulling them up to the center of the bed. Sarah could tell there was a lot of tension on the strap because it was tugging at the mattress as it disappeared over the edge.

The woman's legs were cuffed at the ankles and there were straps pulling each toward the nearest bedpost. And because Jason's bed was so wide, her legs were spread rather far apart. The effect was that her body formed a large letter 'A.'

She took a step closer without realizing she had done so. The woman was wearing a gag identical to her own. Sarah worked her tongue around the thick penis prod invading her mouth and imagined how she must feel. The woman's eyes were following her over the gag. Her dark brown pubic patch glistened moistly in reflected candlelight.

Jason reached over, removed the leash, and put his finger through the O-Ring in Sarah's collar. He pulled her closer so the woman could get a better look at her. "Daria," he said, "this is Sarah."

The woman looked but otherwise didn't react.

"Say hello to Sarah."

The woman grunted something into her gag. Jason stepped behind Sarah and again wrapped his arms around her. She felt him firmly squeezing her in a big hug. His wrists crossed and he grasped each of her lovely breasts with opposite hands. Sarah could feel his stiff member pressing up against her fettered hands through the open front of his smoking jacket. She took hold of it almost for comfort. He nuzzled her neck and spoke softly into her ear. "Sarah, this is Daria."

Sarah grunted her own hello.

"Good girl," he said. He then released her breasts and took half a step back. Reaching up he unbuckled her gag, took it out, and tossed it lightly aside. With the gag removed, Sarah was free to speak. She said nothing. She was suddenly, and for no particular reason, keenly aware of the feel of the soft carpet on her feet.

Jason reached down and undid her fetters. Sarah's hands fell lightly to her sides. She was now completely naked and unrestrained except for the collar. But she didn't move. She didn't know what to do or what Jason expected of her.

The woman on the bed just watched them carefully. She didn't try to speak. She wasn't resisting. She hardly moved. But there was an intensity in her eyes that Sarah couldn't miss. And unless it was a trick of the light the moistness of her crotch had increased.

Jason came around and putt his finger through her collar ring again. He pulled her gently to the side of the bed. They half sat and half climbed up until they were quite close to the bound girl. He reached down and squeezed one of Daria's breasts. She sighed into her gag.

Sarah didn't know what to do. She watched Jason's hand as he worked Daria's breasts. First one, then the other. Squeezing, rubbing, scratching the skin lightly with his fingertips, pinching her engorged nipples. The dark skin around her nipples was completely crinkled and almost seemed to twitch at his touch. Sarah became fixated on what he was doing.

Jason reached over and took her hand. He brought it over to Daria's nearest breast. Sarah felt her fingers come in contact with the warm flesh. They seemed to tingle at the touch. Then his hand was gone. She watched it travel down the woman's belly and slide through her pubic slit.

Sarah heard a 'hummm' from the head of the bed. She looked up. Daria had closed her eyes and was quietly moaning. Looking down, Sarah realized that without quite being aware of it, she had taken over pleasuring the woman's breasts. This went on for several minutes.

Jason was doing something that was making Daria breathe harder and faster. But Sarah was fascinated with watching her own hands work the highly sensitive mammaries. She remembered the way she liked her own breasts fondled and was using this to excite the woman.

Somewhere in there, Jason stopped what he was doing and got off the bed. Now it was just Sarah and Daria. She continued to manipulate the woman's breasts and only vaguely wondered what would come next. Looking over she noticed Daria watching her again. Then she felt Jason's hands on her hips.

Jason had removed his smoking jacket and come up behind her. Using his strong hands he repositioned Sarah so that she was face down on the bed with her head hovering over Daria's closest breast. He lay next to her and gently pressed her head until her lips were only inches away from the bound girl's nipple. Then he started rubbing her back.

Sarah felt his finger slide slowly down her spine and through the crack in her behind. She was transfixed. She looked down at a gently heaving breast and up into Daria's eyes gleaming back at her. She looked down at the breast again and over at Jason's smiling face. He leaned forward and kissed her. Deeply and tenderly. When he broke off, he reached up and took a fistful of her hair. Using it like a handle, he repositioned her face so that her lips were actually making contact with Daria's nipple.

Sarah closed her eyes and began to suck.

She had fantasized about this for years. A dark, deep, hidden fantasy. Now her relationship with Jason had brought it into reality.

After a couple of minutes Sarah opened her eyes and really started to get into it. 'What did she like?' She brought her hands up and grasped the nearest breast. She squeezed it rather hard to make the skin taut and sensitive. She nibbled on the nipple and swirled her tongue around it in lazy circles. She was gratified to hear the bound woman moan through her nose. She inched forward and repeated the performance on the other breast.

For a while Jason continued to rub and tweak Sarah's behind as he watched her. Then he moved back down between Daria's legs and did something else that caused her to writhe with pleasure.

Jason let this build for a while. He randomly tickled and prodded Daria's clit in preparation for what was to come. He wanted her at a high pitch of excitement.

He watched Sarah as she increased the tempo of her lesbian assault on Daria's breasts. She seemed more animated in her lovemaking than he'd ever seen her. And he was learning some new tricks by watching. He would certainly know more about how to please Sarah in the future. Meanwhile he was keeping a careful eye on how turned on Daria was getting. He wanted her deeply aroused, but he wanted Sarah to be the one to push her over the edge. When he judged the time was right, he moved.

Sarah felt hands on her hips again. She was pulled gently but firmly back and away. Next thing she knew Jason pulled her to her knees and then off of the bed and on to her feet. He put his finger back through her collar ring and walked her around to the foot of the bed.

Sarah found herself staring directly up between Daria's legs. The face hovering above those legs was again studying her carefully. But the bound girl's chest was heaving with her labored breathing and her nostrils were flaring.

Jason moved around Sarah again. He hugged her tightly. She could feel his stiff prick wedged up against the crack in her ass. She suddenly wanted him to enter her from behind as much as she'd ever wanted anything sexual. But he was whispering in her ear again.

"OK, baby," he said. "She's all yours."

And then he simply released his hug and stepped back.

Nothing. For a long moment nothing. Sarah started to look around to see what Jason was doing, but she felt his hand come up and grasp her hair again. He positioned her head so she was again facing directly toward the bound girl. Then he pushed her head slightly forward and pulled up so that her face was angled down toward Daria's crotch.

His hand withdrew.

More nothing. Sarah's heart was beating wildly. The girl on the bed seemed frozen in place.

And Sarah, hardly thinking about what she was doing, inched forward. She climbed slowly up onto the bed between the bound girl's knees. She gently grasped a thigh with each hand. She seemed drawn to Daria's wet crotch. The cunt lips were splayed completely open. Her pubic thatch was either neatly trimmed or it just grew very short. The hair was fine and very dark. Her moist skin was almost sparkling in the candlelight. She could actually see the girl's heartbeat in her pussy.

Sarah sat on the bed, leaned forward, and touched the pulsating flesh. She was surprised to find it felt exactly like her own. She then wondered why this should surprise her. She pressed the little hood back and looked at Daria's clit. It seemed rather large to her. She touched it with her finger. The bound woman almost jerked in response. Sarah touched it again. And then began rubbing two fingers in a gentle circular motion as she did when fingering herself to orgasm.

She heard Daria grunt and moan in response. Looking up she noticed the woman had again closed her eyes.

For a long time nothing else happened. Sarah just kept fingering Daria's clit and observing her reaction. Then she closed her own eyes and could almost feel how the bound woman must feel. Lying there, completely restrained. Her clit being rubbed and teased continually. And she knew what she wanted -- what Daria must want. Almost without thinking, she repositioned herself and began licking at the swollen clit.

At first she just dabbed at it with the tip of her tongue. She found that she liked the aroma and taste. She was using one hand up above to hold the clit open for easier access. Her other hand was pressed down beneath her, the fingertips lightly touching the skin on Daria's ass. But as the moments passed, her tongue movements became longer and deeper. She felt her lips touching the warm wet flesh around the clit.

Daria was moaning loudly now.

Sarah quickened her movements. Her lips now covered the entire area of Daria's upper pussy around the clit. Sucking the tasty flesh into her mouth, she squeezed her lips together. The little bulb popped up at the pressure. And Sarah started licking and swiping at the hardened fleshy nub in earnest. She wasn't quite sure what she was doing. She just wanted it to feel good.

Sarah was also using her hands. She had moved one finger into the bound woman's vagina and pushed in and out like a penis. Somehow it didn't feel big enough, so she pulled it back and replaced it with two fingers. That was better. She repositioned her mouth and tongue. Lubrication oozed around her fingers and dripped down along the crack in Daria's ass. Sarah brought her other hand around, slicked her finger in the slimly goo, and then carefully inserted it into the bound woman's anus. She was rewarded by hearing a great sigh from above. The twitching and throbbing of the whole crotch area seemed to increase.

She started moving her finger in and out of Daria's rear hole and felt delight in listening to the noises the bound woman was making. Sarah was getting amazingly turned on herself. Her own crotch was incredibly wet.

Daria was thrusting her pelvis against Sarah's mouth to bring herself off. Sarah was trying to help her, but she must not be doing something exactly right. As horny as the bound woman seemed to be, she didn't seem to be any closer to coming.

She felt Jason at her side again. He moved in and lay next to her. He grabbed her hair, pulled her head gently away, and took over licking Daria's twat. Sarah's fingers were still buried in the bound woman's holes. Not knowing what else to do, she kept up her stimulations. But the pitch of Daria's excitement quickly elevated and Sarah could sense she was getting very close, very fast. Jason obviously knew some tricks she didn't. Something in the back of her head told her she would have to find out what they were.

Jason was still holding Sarah's hair when Daria made an agonized moaning noise. Quickly, Jason pulled back, pressed Sarah's face back into Daria's crotch and whispered, "Finish her quickly. Lick hard and very fast."