Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah did. The bound form started writhing with renewed intensity and the moaning noises from above had turned into hard quick grunts. Daria was virtually bucking her pelvis into Sarah's mouth. Jason had rolled* (2r onto Sarah's back and slid his thick dick into her slippery cunt. He was pumping in rhythm with Daria's bucking.

After only a couple minutes of this Sarah heard a kind of shriek from above. The pelvis under her lips went stiff and began lifting up off the bed. Daria was pushing herself as hard as she could into Sarah's face. Sarah could feel the contractions of the bound girl's orgasm through her lips and fingers. The prick inside her just kept pumping and pumping. It was positively the most erotic moment Sarah had ever known. She experienced a small orgasm of her own in response.

"Keep licking," Jason whispered into her ear, "but gently." Sarah knew exactly what he meant. She knew how nice it was when Jason would continue softly licking around her clit without actually touching it after she had come. She did this for Daria and heard a moan of contentment from above.

She felt Jason ease himself out of her and get up. After a while, Sarah stopped licking. She pulled her face back and looked down. She had never looked at another woman's anatomy that closely before. The light was dim, but her eyes were adjusted. It was hard to see much detail in the flickering candlelight, but she found herself powerfully aroused at what she saw.

Jason was making little noises around the room but she hardly gave him any notice.

Sarah turned her head and pressed her cheek against the warm, moist hair. She used Daria's pubic mound as a kind of pillow and started thinking about what had just happened. For a long while her face remained blank as she tried to collect her thoughts and sort out her feelings. Then she smiled.

She felt Jason's hands return to her hips. He pulled her back down toward the foot of the bed. He stood her up, positioned her so that she was facing Daria, and refastened her wrists behind her back.

So it wasn't over yet.

She looked again at the wet crotch below her and then up into the flushed face near the head of the bed. Daria's gag had been removed and her breathing was returning to normal. Sarah felt a powerfully renewed lust at the sight. Of course it wasn't over. She hadn't really come yet, and neither had Jason. When he was finished with her hands, he turned her around and kissed her fiercely. She felt herself melting into him.

"You were great," he finally said when they had broken off the kiss. She didn't know what to say in reply, so remained silent. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

It was like the restaurant all over again. She lowered her eyes and nodded in the affirmative. Jason saw a small smile playing across her lips.

He reached down and picked up her gag which was lying by the foot of the bed. "Open." She did. He fastened the gag in place and then put his finger through the O-Ring of her collar. She looked up into his face. Giving her a small peck on her forehead, he stepped right up onto the bed and half-led, half- pulled Sarah with him. She found herself standing between Daria's legs again looking down at her. Daria seemed quite alert and even though her mouth was ungagged she said nothing.

Jason walked Sarah up to the head of the bed, right over the prone body. She had to be careful how she moved so as not to trip over the girl or step on her. He positioned her so that she was standing directly over Daria's head. One foot on each side. She looked down past her own breasts and belly into the bound girl's eyes. They seemed to be looking intensely up at her crotch. Jason pulled down on the ring and helped Sarah get to her knees. She could feel Daria's flesh against the sides of her legs and the soles of her feet.

She looked down and could only see Daria's bound arms pulled up in front of her. She looked over at Jason. 'Now what?' she asked with her eyes.

"Now it's your turn," he said in answer to her unspoken question.

Sarah's mind was racing. She took in a deep breath through her nose and tried to stop thinking about it. She carefully readjusted her position and gently lowered herself until she could feel Daria's hot breath on her pubic hair. Slowly she continued to inch her body downward.

And then, quite suddenly, she felt Daria's warm mouth and tongue attack her pussy.

Daria wasn't being the least bit timid. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted and was going after it with a ferocity that disconcerted Sarah. Her tongue was a blur of pressure and motion. Her mouth was sliding across Sarah's pussy flesh causing the muscles in the kneeling girl's thighs to begin trembling.

This was incredible. Perhaps it was the softness of her face. Perhaps it was some hidden knowledge that only women possess. Perhaps it was Sarah's own reaction to being licked by another woman for the very first time. But the feelings running through her were amazing.

She could feel the bound girl's breasts and tight nipples pressing up against her butt cheeks as she was being licked. Sarah hung her head and breathed heavily through her nose. The gag caused her to take quick shallow breaths and the lack of oxygen seemed to be intensifying her passion. She was making rhythmic moaning noises as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sarah felt Jason reach over and fondle her breast while she was being eaten by Daria. His touch was incredibly intense. She felt his palm press firmly against her nipple. Then his fingers pinched her hard, rosy bud. She moaned even louder from the pleasure and delighted even more in the feel of the busy mouth working on her sopping pussy. The hand on her breast withdrew.

Before Jason, Sarah had only been given head by one other boyfriend and he didn't really know what he was doing. Jason had been the best. But this was so much better than even that. Sarah found herself twitching and bobbing from side to side in rhythm with Daria's tongue. This went on for many delightful minutes.

Then Sarah started getting close. She almost wanted to rear up and slow things down. To draw out the pleasure. But Daria's tongue was insistent. And the bound girl under her was making grunting noises as she labored to breathe while pleasuring the girl perched on her face.

Sarah started making her own grunting noises through the gag as her orgasm approached. Daria sensing this clamped down on the skin above and below Sarah's clit with her lips and pressed tightly. She thrashed the little bulb lustily with her tongue.

Sarah came rather suddenly. She made a loud whining noise through her nose and reared up off of Daria's face. She was climaxing wildly and the intensity had gotten to her. Daria craned her neck to reach up after the retreating pussy. But the distance was too great and she gave up. Letting her head fall back she enjoyed the wonderful passionate noises that Sarah was making and the sight of the trembling crotch hovering over her. She found the tuft of light brown hair fascinating as it glistened wetly and quivered.

Jason pulled Sarah up and off to one side, laying her face down on the bed along side Daria.

A little earlier, when he'd finished fondling Sarah's breast, Jason had again gone down between Daria's legs. He started carefully and gently licking her towards another climax. By the time Sarah had come, Daria was close too. But he wouldn't push her over the edge until after Sarah had finished. Then when it happened he hadn't finished her off right away. Instead he moved up quickly and pulled Sarah off.

Then, while Sarah lay panting on her belly and coming down off of the climax, Jason hurried back and licked Daria a little more until she was right on the edge of a second tremendous release. When she was quite close, he scooched up and plunged himself into her sodden pussy, grinding his own pelvis into hers and driving her over the precipice to another jarring climax.

Daria quite literally screamed with pleasure. Sarah turned her head at the sound and watched her come. She was amazed how beautiful the bound girl looked while in the throes of her orgasm. And for a moment Sarah thought that was the end of it. But it wasn't. Jason, wasn't quite done.

Now it was his turn. But rather than come in Daria, he gave her a couple of last minute pumps and a long romantic kiss. Then he quickly withdrew.

Moving over to Sarah he spread her legs and took her doggie style for a little while. The feel of his balls slapping up against her supersensitive pussy was making her ready for another orgasm. He stopped for a while and reaching down played with her clit in a way he'd never done before. She found herself ready to come again in surprisingly short order.

When he felt she was quite close, he removed his hand and carefully pressed his dick into Sarah's rear hole. She could feel the bulbous head of his prick slide into and past her sphincter. She loved that. And of course she'd never had anything like it under these circumstances. It only took a half dozen firm pumps before Sarah screamed into her gag for a second time. And with a few additional pumps Jason shot his load into her firm, round ass.

After that, the only sound heard was heavy breathing all around. For a long, long time no one moved. They were all exhausted and glowing.

Eventually Jason got up. Gently pulling Sarah to her feet, he released all her restraints including the collar. Then he climbed onto the bed and did the same for Daria. Sarah stood dumbly, not knowing what to do, as Jason worked the knots on the soft ropes. Once both girls were completely free and naked, he strolled off to the bathroom to fetch some warm washcloths.

There was an awkward moment when the two girls found themselves alone in the big room. Daria took the initiative and, climbing out of bed, walked up to the taller girl. She looked directly into her eyes and studied her face as if she were trying to fathom something. Sarah didn't know what to say or do, so she simply stood there with her hands hanging limply at her sides.

Daria took Sarah's face in her hands. Pulling her face down she kissed her full on the mouth. It wasn't a heated passionate kiss, but a tender romantic one. Romantic, but there were tongues and some heavy breathing involved before it was over. Then Daria released Sarah's face and said, "Thank you. That was fine."

In a weird way, Sarah felt proud. And this went beyond just pleasing Jason. Somehow Daria's approval unleashed an inner pleasure she had never suspected existed.

* * * * *

After they'd mopped up a bit, Jason suggested they take a little nap before showering and heading out for a late supper. Both girls enthusiastically agreed. So he set an alarm and they all lay down together.

Jason was in the middle. Sarah was nestled up against him on one side, already asleep. Daria was lying on his other side. She was facing him and toying with his chest hair thoughtfully. His eyes were closed but he wasn't yet asleep. Daria's eyes were open.

"That was really nice," she said quietly.

"Hmmm," he responded with a more-or-less affirmative tone.

"Pretty pleased with yourself, aren't you?"

He favored her with another 'hmmm'ing noise. This one sounded almost smug.

She reached down and took his now lax prick in her hand. "Good dog," she said.

He chuckled.

"Next time, . . ." she said and didn't finish the thought.

"Hmmmm?"

"Next time," she said, "I want to run the show." She gave his prick a little squeeze and watched as it half inflated.

"Next time?" he half mumbled.

"You know what I mean," she said, rubbing his member so that it started to come more fully to life. He good-naturedly swatted her hand away. He'd had enough for one night. Daria smiled to herself and thought, 'last one standing.' She continued, "I want to sit naked in that big chair in the corner and have Sarah on her knees before me licking my twat."

"Hmmmm."

"I want her cuffed and collared. I want to hold her leash and call the shots." She brought her hand back up to his chest. "What do you think?"

"Hmmmm," he said. "We'll see." He yawned and then said, as if to end the conversation, "We'll have to see how Sarah feels about that."

That was good enough for Daria. She whispered, "Go to sleep."

"Mmmmmm," Jason agreed. It had been one hell of a double date.

Daria was sure there would be a next time and that she'd get her way. She propped herself up on one elbow to look at Sarah. 'Beautiful' she thought. She imagined that mouth totally at her command and felt a small sexual rush at the thought. Reaching over Jason, she took one of Sarah's nipples between her fingers and watched as the luscious bud inflated. The feel of the now rigid flesh on her fingertips was delightful.

Sarah moaned softly but showed no signs of waking.

Daria lay back and settled down to sleep. But she maintained a tender grip on Sarah's nipple. She played with it idly as she drifted off. 'Next time,' she thought to herself. 'Next time.'

* * * * * End of Story * * * * *

DOUBLE DATE by Zebulon

This story may be reposted anywhere as long as (1) proper credit is given, (2) I am informed of where it is being posted, and (3) I am allowed free access to the web site where it is being posted.