Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedJohnny
RedJohnny
83 Followers

Nick's fingers massaged while his wrist made a twisting motion that brought his fingers into contact with Taylor's clit at different angels and with varying pressure. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, others very light. The changing tempo and pressures produced stark contrasts in the level of pleasure they brought. Hard spikes vied with subtle troughs in Taylor's body. Layered over this source of pleasure, was the continued collage of sensation as Laura kept up the attention to Taylor's breasts.

Ordinarily, the pleasure from having her breasts handled was mild, a kind of minor pleasure that was good for foreplay, or as icing on the cake once she was getting fucked. Now, that stimulation took on a life of its own, not merely grazing her consciousness, but actively competing with the insistent signals from her pussy. The flood of incoming stimuli became a kaleidoscope of pleasure, with intense sensation standing out against the pervasive backdrop. Laura was fascinated by the feel of Taylor's tits, and also the way that she could make her respond.

Particular sensations began to stand out. A particularly solid contact between Nick's questing fingers and Taylor's clit. Laura using her teeth to trap Taylor's nipple and lash it with her tongue. The contrastingly soft caress of Nick's free hand on the underside of her breast. Discreet moments in time, where pleasure was king and each sensation seemed to be enjoyed to its fullest extent. Subtly nuanced pleasure, from a well that seemed to be overflowing.

Taylor wasn't used to experiencing pleasure like this. Even in her most avidly pursued liaisons, the pleasure ebbed and flowed. Here the pleasure was slowly, almost exquisitely retained, moving to higher and higher levels, with correspondingly more intense spikes. Two sets of hands on her body and two mouths actively stoking her passion added to the collage. The contact of flesh on flesh was a further enhancement to the already wild maelstrom of sensation she was trying to cope with.

Taylor felt the tell-tale twinge in her deep muscles that was a precursor to orgasm. Her body convulsed once, almost doubling her over and then she uncoiled like a spring as her orgasm hit. Blasts of pleasure, emanating from her pussy shot through her body and deluged her mind.

The orgasm was intense, more powerful than any she could remember. Wave after wave of heady sensation rising and falling with each new contraction. She moaned and whimpered and as it echoed away, she felt herself suffused with indolent contentment. If it hadn't been for Nick's arms wrapped around her and the support of his body behind hers, she would've collapsed.

"Whoo," she exhaled.

* * * * *

After they'd mopped up a bit, Nick suggested they go to sleep and then go out for a celebratory breakfast in the morning. Both girls enthusiastically agreed. So he set an alarm and they all lay down together.

Nick was in the middle. Laura was nestled up against him on one side, already asleep. Taylor was lying on his other side. She was facing him and toying with his chest hair thoughtfully. His eyes were closed but he wasn't yet asleep. Taylor's eyes were open.

"That was really nice," she said quietly.

"Hmmm," he responded with a more-or-less affirmative tone.

"Pretty pleased with yourself, aren't you?"

He favored her with another 'hmmm'ing noise. This one sounded almost smug.

She reached down and took his now lax prick in her hand. "Good boy," she said.

He chuckled.

"Next time, . . ." she said and didn't finish the thought.

"Hmmmm?"

"Next time," she said, "I want to run the show." She gave his prick a little squeeze and watched as it half inflated.

"Next time?" he half mumbled.

"You know what I mean," she said, rubbing his member so that it started to come more fully to life. He good-naturedly swatted her hand away. He'd had enough for one night. Taylor smiled to herself and thought, 'last one standing.' She continued, "I want to sit naked in that big chair in the corner and have Laura on her knees before me licking me."

"Hmmmm."

"I want to call the shots." She brought her hand back up to his chest. "What do you think?"

"Hmmmm," he said. "We'll see." He yawned and then said, as if to end the conversation, "Guess you'll just have to win a bet."

That was good enough for Taylor – she liked bets. She whispered, "Go to sleep."

"Mmmmmm," Nick agreed. It had been one hell of a night.

Taylor was sure there would be a next time and that she'd get her way. She propped herself up on one elbow to look at Laura. 'Beautiful' she thought. She imagined that mouth totally at her command and felt a small sexual rush at the thought. Reaching over Nick, she took one of Laura's nipples between her fingers and watched as the luscious bud inflated. The feel of the now rigid flesh on her fingertips was delightful.

Laura moaned softly but showed no signs of waking.

Taylor lay back and settled down to sleep. But she maintained a tender grip on Laura's nipple. She played with it idly as she drifted off. "Next time," she thought to herself. "Next time."

* * * * * *

Nick's eyes fluttered awake at the noise. He couldn't identify it at first, but as the cobwebs cleared he recognized it as muffled moaning.

Taylor lay on the bed next to him. Her arms were wrapped around a pillow that she clutched to her chest as if her life depended on it. She had one corner in her mouth and her teeth were clamped down tighter than a bulldog on a side of steak. Her eyes were squeezed closed.

He looked down and saw Laura's face buried in Taylor's pussy. Her mouth enveloped the other girl's clit and she had a finger or two working in and out of Taylor's pussy.

Taylor's legs were spread wide and Nick could see Laura flicking her tongue and sucking with her lips.

Like most men, Nick generally woke up horny, and seeing the two women going at it only turned him on more.

While Nick enjoyed the show, slowly stroking his cock, it was only a few minutes before Taylor started bucking her hips against Laura's face. Taylor arched her back.

"Oh, fuck!" her voice was barely a horse whisper. "Oh, fuck . . . oh, god . . . eat . . . eat me . . . oh, god!"

She stuffed the pillow back in her mouth to keep from screaming. Her knuckles turned white and she pushed her pussy forward, as if she were trying to force it down Laura's throat.

Their bodies tensed and then Laura dove in as the floodgates opened. Taylor began to cum . . . and cum . . . and cum . . . All the while Taylor's head rocked back and forth in the throes of an earth-shattering orgasm.

It was quite something to see. Taylor was virtually silent as the waves of the orgasm wracked her body.

Nick stroked his hard cock, wanting desperately to be in the middle of the action, but at the same time, enjoying watching the two women share each other.

When there was no more cum to be had from between Taylor's legs, Laura climbed up over Taylor, as if to mount her. Their breasts pressed together and they embraced.

Taylor wrapped her legs around Laura and they held each other tight. They kissed tenderly. Both girls were oblivious to Nick watching them.

They continued kissing and caressing for some time. Each explored the other's body.

Laura gently wiped the sweat from Taylor's forehead and brushed the hair out of her face.

Taylor ran her fingertips up and down Laura's back, leaving a trail of goose bumps.

Laura pushed the hair aside and kissed Taylor's neck; she bit her lip and moaned softly. Taylor nibbled back.

When her head turned towards Nick, she noticed he was awake. There was a dreamy look in her eyes. She smiled at him and said, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

Taylor turned, too. Nick shifted over onto his side and leaned in to kiss both girls. There was a familiar taste in both girls' mouth as he quickly discovered that Laura wasn't the only one who had been eating pussy that morning.

Taylor rolled Laura to her right so she was in the middle with her back to Nick. Laura reached around and felt for Nick's cock.

She lifted her leg and began to rub the head of his cock against the wet entrance to her box.

He put one arm under the pillow and reached around with the other. First, he turned her head and kissed her lips, then her cheek and then behind her ear. Then, his hand went to her full breasts. He cupped them one at a time and found Taylor's hands on them as well.

Pushing forward, he felt the head of my cock enter Laura. She was already soaked and he slid effortlessly inside her. He pushed with his hips and pulled against her breasts. Slowly.

He felt fingers brushing against the underside of his cock and spreading Laura's lips and suddenly realized that it wasn't Laura's hand down there.

Laura moaned, "God, that feels so good."

The girls continued to kiss. They made little cooing and sucking sounds as their lips met. Laura pulled Taylor close with one hand behind her head and the other on her bare ass.

Nick's hands went to Laura's hips as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

Their early morning lovemaking was slow.

It was beautiful.

It was magic.

Laura breathed in sharply. Taylor's hand was moving faster, so Nick moved his hips faster. They established an easy rhythm.

As Taylor kissed Laura's lips, Nick pushed her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck. Then behind her ear. Then down across her shoulder.

Nick's kisses left a wet line across Laura's shoulder, and Taylor blew softly from the top of her neck all the way down. Laura shivered with delight.

Nick's hands continued to rub Laura's breast in time with his thrusts, even as Taylor pressed against them.

"Keep doing that," Laura panted. "Don't stop . . . don't stop . . . don't stop fucking me . . . oh, god . . . oh, fuck . . ."

Taylor's hand moved even faster. Nick could feel her pressing against Laura's clit and brushing against the bottom of his cock.

Laura arched her back. She pressed her ass against Nick, trying to take as much of his cock inside her as she could. At the same time she wanted to press her pussy against Taylor's hand, so she pressed forward. Laura alternated between them, lost in her own little world of pleasure.

The big bed began to shake as the three of them neared the climax.

Taylor and I squeezed Laura's breasts together and she cried out.

Laura turned her head towards Nick and they kissed, their tongues meeting.

Taylor's mouth went to the other girl's breasts, suckling on the nipples.

"Oh, god," Nick could feel the head of his cock begin to tingle. He tried desperately to hold it for a few more moments, but it was too late. "Here I cum!"

"Yes!" Laura moaned. "Cum with me . . . Give it to me . . . Cum inside me . . . oh, fuck . . . oh . . . fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck . . . Oh!"

Taylor pressed a finger against the base of his cock as his orgasm started. She pressed the palm of her hand against Laura's clit and continued to rub as both of them went over the edge.

Nick pressed against Laura's ass, his cock buried inside her as he came. Laura pulled Taylor close to her and they were kissing.

Taylor's hand was still pressed against the base of Nick's cock as the last of his cum emptied out of his balls.

Somehow, Nick managed to lift his head. The girls were giggling softly. They looked at him, silly grins on their faces.

"One time and you already need a rest?" Laura kissed him.

Taylor then leaned in to get hers. "If you pass out after having one of us, what are you going to do when you get to have both of us?"

Laura moved her hips so his limp cock slipped out of her. Then she rolled over Nick so that she and Taylor were on opposite sides and they each curled into an arm, their hands rubbing his chest, playing with his nipples and teasing his cock.

The three of them held each other tight for a long time. Nick absently traced the outline of each girl's body with his fingertips.

They lay together, playing. Nick looked at each of them and said, "So what's the next bet?"

RedJohnny
RedJohnny
83 Followers