Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

They continued to kiss each other and rub each others nipples while their grinding against each other grew. They both kept time with the other, each starting to go faster and faster.

All of a sudden Dom changed positions and had Dottie on her back. He grabbed both her legs and put them on his shoulders. He lifted her hips off the bed and began to pound her hard and fast. He reached down and twisted her nipples.

"Damn you Dom!" she cried out. "You made me cum again!" With that she grabbed his nipples and pinched and pulled. He pumped faster and faster. He grabbed handfuls of her mounds and squeezed hard. He filled her pussy with his dick and stopped. Her pussy pulsed against him. She tried to buck against him but with her hips in the air and Dom having her breasts in a virtual vice, she was at his will.

He looked at her, let go of her tits, grabbed her hips and began to fuck her faster and faster again.

"When I cum this time," he said. "I'm going to cover your tits with my hot jizz."

He could tell this excited her because her pussy clinched on his dick and he felt her juices run down her leg onto his balls. He pumped her more and more. His nails dug into her hips. Just as he was about to cum he lowered Dottie's hips to the bed, spread her legs and shot his sex juice all over her chest.

She ran her hands over the warm cream, rubbing it into her and sighing.

"This is definitely better than anything I had planned for tonight," said Dom as he fell into the bed beside Dottie.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers
12