Double Dates Pt. 01

Story Info
Faithful wife persuaded to go on a double date.
4.4k words
111.3k
57
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Saturday morning Sheila told me that she wanted to go shopping to get some new clothes, as she was in danger of having to start wearing outfits on her dates which she'd worn on a previous one.

"You don't have to come with me, if you don't want to my love." She told me.

"I want to come with you my love. I've hardly seen you all week."

"And won't be with me this evening." She added.

"Please don't stress about it." I suggested.

"Won't it be weird, helping me choose clothes to wear to go on a date with another man?" She asked.

"I'm hoping you might wear those same clothes when you go out with me some time." I countered.

"Yes my darling, of course I will."

"So that's fine then. Shall I shower first?" I offered.

"OK." She accepted.

We took the tube to Westfield in Stratford, east London, and began with a coffee at the Costa near the entrance.

"I assume that we are looking for dresses?" I asked.

"Yes, and don't suggest short ones, you know I don't like my legs." She told me.

I knew that she wouldn't accept short dresses, so I was aiming for thin, clingy, or maybe semi see through. Another possibility would be dresses with plunging necklines to show off her breasts, which are spectacular by anyone's standard.

"I understand my love, I was thinking of more dresses like the one you wore last Saturday." I explained.

I won't detail a whole day spent selecting and trying on various dresses, however, I can report that by the end of the day my wife had chosen three dresses which were fairly sexy. Not my very favourites but much edgier than anything she had in her wardrobe. Two were extremely clingy, showing off her lovely bum to perfection, and one was quite see through in the right light. Of course, I had to lie about how see through it was and how much the others clung to the cheeks of her bum, but, amazingly, I succeeded, and as we were heading home it occurred to me that my wife was a little too easy to persuade. Clearly she wanted to make her new beau lust after her.

Following on from that, I began to think that the original proposition by telephone from Carol, followed by the extension from one date, to an unspecified number of dates, also happened a little too easily. I concluded that Sheila probably already knew the whole set up beforehand and stage managed it so that I would think I had persuaded her. She obviously really wanted to have a fling with this good looking younger guy, and I had to assume that the goal was to start sleeping with him.

I couldn't have been happier and resolved to continue to go along with the charade, so that she could get to the point where she was having great, and hopefully frequent sex with Peter.

"What's the plan for tonight darling?" I asked as she was finishing getting ready, putting on one of the clingy dresses, "you look gorgeous, by the way.

"We're starting at The Horniman again, after which I think we're having dinner and dancing somewhere.

"That sounds nice. Have a lovely evening."

"Thank you darling, I'll try to be good."

"I'd rather you relaxed and enjoyed yourself." I told her.

"I'll bear that in mind. Bye my love." She said, and blew me a kiss as she left.

"Love you." I called, just before the door closed.

I desperately wanted to see my wife with her future lover again, especially now I was pretty sure that the whole thing was a set up to lead me to accepting her having an affair. I decided to try to arrive ahead of her this time, and get myself settled on the balcony, with a beer in my hand, before they arrived.

I changed as quickly as I could and shot out of the door.

The travel gods were obviously on my side, or maybe it's the god of cuckolds, because I walked almost straight on to the Jubilee line train, and was at the pub before any of the two couples.

About ten minutes later, Peter walked in and headed straight to the bar and got his beer and Sheila's Prosecco. He'd just finished paying and was walking away from the bar and looking for a place to sit when my wife walked in.

She saw him and headed straight towards him. He couldn't do much as he had a glass in each hand, so he just spread his arms. My, soon to be unfaithful, wife, put both her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips.

Obviously, it wasn't a long, passionate, snog, because they were in the middle of a crowded pub, but it was a lover's kiss, rather than a friends kiss. It made me so incredibly excited that my heart was beating very fast, and I worried that I might have a heart attack, but I was OK.

After the kiss they managed to find a table, and since it was in the corner, they were both able to sit almost side by side, and as soon as Peter had settled the drinks safely, he put his hands behind my wife's head and pulled her in for a much longer mouth to mouth kiss.

As he pulled back, Sheila was smiling happily at him.

I decided to leave before I actually had a heart attack.

Once I was home I wasted no time and lay on the bed and pumped my little dick into a pair of my wife's granny pants, and erupted in just a few minutes. There was no ejaculate, of course, because I no longer have a prostate, but it was a very enjoyable orgasm, nonetheless. For the rest of the evening I couldn't think about much other than the kiss my wife gave her lover when she arrived at the pub, and the one he gave her when they sat at the table. I started to wonder how many more kisses they would share by the end of the evening, and whether this was the night that they would start having sex.

Then I had to masturbate again.

For the rest of the evening, I drank whisky, and tried to watch television, but I found it very hard to concentrate. For a little while I fell asleep in the chair, and only woke up at about eleven thirty. Sheila still wasn't home, but I wasn't really expecting her because she had said they were going dancing, although I did wonder whether in fact, they might have gone to bed together, maybe at the apartment he was sharing with Carol's lover.

I wasn't at all sure that she would tell me the truth, after seeing those kisses.

I decided to go to bed, and within minutes I was asleep again.

"Sorry darling, did I wake you?" Sheila said when I put my head up from the pillow.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter. I'm glad to know you're home safe. How was your evening? Did you have fun?" I asked, hoping for some admission about what really happened.

"Yes, thank you my love, I enjoyed myself. I'll tell you all about it in the morning. Let's skip church and have a nice lie in." She suggested as she undressed and got ready for bed.

She was still wearing her thong, and didn't go to shower, so I concluded that she probably hadn't had sex.

I didn't know whether I was disappointed or relieved. Before my trio of climaxes I was sure that I wanted my wife to have sex with her new boyfriend, but after so much sexual relief, I felt very unsure.

In the morning I was awake about an hour before Sheila, but I just lay in bed quietly, letting her sleep off the excitement of her night out.

"Morning darling," she said when she finally woke up, "have you been awake long?"

"About an hour. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes thank you, but I've woken up really horny. Do you want to touch me?" She asked.

"I always want to touch you, my love. Take your shorts and panties off and I'll give you a nice orgasm."

"Mmmnn, that sounds lovely," she said as she removed all her clothes, "please make it last a long time, I feel really sexy this morning."

I started to gently run my fingers up and down her pussy lips, just letting her arousal build nice and slowly. For quite a long time my fingers didn't go near her little sex button, and as she got wetter and wetter I started to insert first one finger, then two fingers into her distended vagina.

"Oh you are being such a wonderful tease! You truly have magic fingers my love." She told me.

With my two fingers moving in and out of her sex cave, I started allowing my thumb to just nudge her clit on some of the in strokes, but not all of them.

"Oh God Rob, now you are driving me totally wild! It's time to stop teasing and get me off. Now!" She demanded.

I pulled my fingers right out, then started to push three fingers in. I pressed and released repeatedly, getting further in each time.

"Oh! Your fingers are really stretching me baby, it feels so good!"

Finally my fingers were buried well inside her, and her clit was in range for my thumb. I started stroking her clit very gently, up and down, round and round.

"Oh God, that's so good!" She almost shouted.

"Do it faster baby, I'm going to cum!"

I began thrusting my fingers a little further in and back, and at the same time flicking my thumb rapidly over her engorged clitoris.

"I'm cumming baby!" she called out, "I'm cumming so hard! Eeee aaaaah!"

I stopped all movement, as I knew that she would become sensitive very quickly, but kept my fingers inside so I could enjoy the feeling of her contractions, and also so it would feel to her as though she was climaxing on a cock.

"Wow! That was incredible darling, the best ever I think. You're getting more and more skilful with your fingers, now you can't get an erection and fuck me. Did you masturbate lots last night?"

"Yes, three times." I confessed.

"That's good my love, I like knowing that you satisfy yourself when I'm out on a date."

This seemed like quite a weird conversation.

"Please tell me about your date night my love." I asked, anxious to hear her news and also to stop talking about my masturbating.

"I will, but first you need to make us both some coffee, then we can drink it while I tell you all the details. OK?"

"Yes, of course." I answered, already on my way out of the room.

With coffee in our hands, sitting up in bed, with Sheila's hand on my bare leg, high up, almost touching my cock, my wife began telling me about her evening.

"Please don't be cross with me, I was a little bit naughty last night." She confessed up front.

"Tell me." I asked, with my little cock twitching yet again.

"Well, first off, Carol rang me when I had just arrived at London Bridge to say that she and David weren't coming on the date, they were staying in and having some quality time with the apartment to themselves. I said, you mean having sex, and she said Absolutely. I was really cross. She got me to agree to the double dates, then she just used me to get Peter out of the way so she could have sex with David."

"Hmmnn, I can understand how you felt. Did you let her know how cross you were?" I asked, keeping my tone calm and friendly.

"No, I was so shocked and she'd hung up by the time I got my thoughts together."

"Probably just as well." I suggested.

"Maybe. Anyway, I was then really nervous about just being on a date with Peter, going dancing as well, but I figured that I didn't have any choice. If I stood him up he'd be wandering London on his own, unable to go back to the flat."

"I can see your point." I agreed, starting to feel nervous as we approached the kiss.

"Anyway, I took a deep breath and entered the pub, and there was Peter, with a drink in each hand, smiling at me. I was so relieved that the evening might be fine after all that I put my arms round his neck and kissed him on his lips. I'm so sorry Rob, I just did it without thinking, please don't be cross with me. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was on his lips and I instigated it. I think he was pretty surprised as well."

My wife was looking at me over her coffee cup, looking worried. I decided to let her off the hook, since she'd been so honest.

"It's OK my love, I understand, it was just the spur of the moment. I'm sure that if that's all that happened, then I'm not cross at all." I told her, knowing full well that there was more.

"I'm afraid there's more." She confessed.

"Oh....well....you'd better carry on."

"As soon as we sat down, he put his hand behind my head and gave me a long sensual kiss. I'm sorry, I didn't know he was going to do it, and once he started, it was hard to stop. When he finally stopped I told him that we were going way too fast and we must back up a bit."

There was a little detail in what she said which made me very excited. She didn't tell him that she intended to go no further, she just said that they were going too fast, but implied that if he was patient he'd get what he wanted in the end, and obviously, what he wanted was to get his cock into my wife's pussy.

No wonder she was so horny that morning.

"Well that's good that you told him that he was going too fast, but tell me, did you enjoy his kissing?" I asked, sounding as innocent as I could manage.

"I'm afraid I did. Sorry darling."

"It's OK, I forgive you. So, carry on with your story."

"Well, after that he was back to being the perfect gentleman. We had a few drinks at Horniman's, then went over the river to a restaurant we haven't been to. It was very posh, the food was lovely, and it had a small dance floor. I'm afraid by the time we were dancing, we had both had a few drinks, so we were a bit naughty again. We danced close and he had his hand on my bum most of the time, and we did quite a bit of kissing."

"I see."

"Now you are cross, I can tell, but I didn't want to lie to you." She told me.

"But you had a nice time?" I asked, making it sound as though that was all that really mattered.

"Yes I had a lovely time, but, I'm going to tell Carol that next week, we are back to double dates. Is that OK my love?"

So here was another telling phrase. She didn't say that she was stopping the dating, just that the following week would have to be a double date, which suggested that the week after that didn't have to be. I suspected that the weekend after next was when she had pencilled in as the time to start having sex with him. I was totally happy with that.

I thought about it for a little while, just to get her a little worried.

"Oh well, I suppose so. I don't want to be a kill joy and stop you enjoying yourself, but I do worry about losing you." I told her honestly.

"I promise I will never leave you my darling. This is just a bit of fun. Perhaps I need to prove to myself that I'm not too old and fat yet." She suggested, trying to justify her upcoming infidelity.

"I keep telling you that, my love." I protested.

"But it's not the same, you are my husband."

"I suppose so, well, I'll go along with it and see where it goes, OK?" I agreed, leaving an opening for her affair to go somewhere.

"Thank you my love, you are the best!"

As she said that she kissed me on my cheek, and stroked the mound of my cock and balls, encased in the Tena Men pad, which reduced the sensation dramatically, it's the thought that counts, as they say.

Later that day I overheard a phone conversation between my wife and her sister. I'd gone down to the car garage, on my way to Tesco, but doubled back, as I'd forgotten the shopping list.

"Christ, you nearly ballsed up the whole plan!" My wife said to her sister, sounding very cross.

As before I couldn't hear the replies from Carol.

"I understand that you were horny, and I'm glad you got laid, but I'm horny too!"

Silence.

"OK, apology accepted. Now...I've had to promise that we'd double date next weekend...is that OK?"

Silence.

"I didn't promise anything for after that, I'm hoping he'll be ready to agree to me fucking Peter. After that, hopefully, we can make the change to my life permanent."

My cock was really twitching and I was getting so horny, although I also worried that she might be planning to leave me, despite her reassurances.

Silence.

"No, I'm not going to leave him! I love him to bits and I don't ever want to leave him, but I'm not prepared to live without proper sex for the rest of my life, so he needs to accept that I sleep with other men whenever I want, and he gets to use his fingers and tongue to get me off between my sex sessions."

Silence.

"No, I'm not going to do anything for him, his cock doesn't get hard, and it leaks pee. He'll have to wank when he gets horny." She concluded.

Silence.

"OK, I'll see you next weekend. Bye."

I crept back outside, then came in the door noisily, and called out.

"I forgot the list!"

"Silly boy. Love you." She called back.

From her conversation with Carol, it was clear that she did love me, but was desperate for some sex. Being the caring wife that she was, she didn't want to just take me up on my offer to let her have sex with other men, but preferred to lead me gently to the water.

I realised that I needed to make sure I drank it, otherwise I would be an impotent man looking for a new wife.

The rest of Sunday was mundane, and in fact, so were Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday wasn't. I was actually away, up in Yorkshire on a selling trip, I had booked to stay at the Majestic hotel in Harrogate, for the ridiculous price of forty six pounds.

My wife would be home alone, which I know she doesn't mind, but half way through the afternoon I received a text from her:-

Peter has suggested we have a drink together after work, is that OK?

I found somewhere to stop, so I could text back. My heart was pounding in my chest as I sent back.

Of course, no problem.

I wondered if she was so horny she'd decided to bring forward the date of her first sex with her future lover. It occurred to me that I should drink the metaphorical water at this point, so I text again :-

Have fun!

There was a pause, then another text.

Don't worry, I'm not going to sleep with him tonight.

And there we were. She wasn't going to sleep with him that night, which implied that she was going to sleep with him at some point in the future, which I already knew of course, but she didn't know that I knew, so she was sending me coded messages, softening me up for the big announcement.

I text back.

I wasn't worried.

I looked forward to another night of multiple climaxes from my hand, using the panties I'd brought with me.

The next evening I got back quite late and totally exhausted, but I still wanted to know about my wife's date with her future lover.

"So how was your evening with Peter my love?" I asked.

"Oh, it was really nice thanks. Look, I think you should know, we kissed passionately, a lot. That's where our relationship has got to. There's no point pretending, we are having an affair and we kiss each other passionately when we are together, although we haven't had sex yet." She told me honestly.

"Yet?" I queried.

"Yes, that was the word I used." She clarified.

"I see." I answered.

"What does that mean?" She asked, sounding almost aggressive.

"It means I'm trying to come to terms with it." I answered, putting the ball back in her court.

"I'm so sorry my love, that was nasty of me, please forgive me."

"You are completely forgiven, and, for what it's worth, I'm glad you had a nice evening."

"Oh shit! I really don't deserve you. You are such a wonderful husband."

"Well, so long as you remember that and stay married to me, and love me, I am happy to give you your freedom, as I told you before."

So then we both knew where we stood. I still had conflicting thoughts, of excitement and jealousy, but it was way beyond my control, and I had certainly been complicit in things going so far.

Thursday evening Peter rang my wife to invite her out to lunch on Friday, but she had to decline, as she doesn't normally take a lunch break. So then he suggested lunch on Sunday.

"Darling, would you mind awfully if I have lunch with Peter on Sunday?" She asked me.

I wanted to tell her that I did mind, because it was eating into my time with her, but I knew I was on thin ice.

"I suppose not." I answered grudgingly.

"Rob says it's OK, we can discuss details on Saturday. See you then. Bye."

12