Double Dip Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom picked up the bottle and poured lube in his hand and began pumping himself slowly. He lifted the bottle and let it drizzle down on Mandy's ass as Dan rubbed it in. It was all so intoxicating. Tom watched mesmerized as her ass got slick and shiny and she absolutely trusted Dan to do it right. So into watching her glistening ass, he was startled when Dan spoke and said, "Why don't you lay on the beanbag?"

With a quick nod, Tom put down the lube, and then laid down on the beanbag chair. Mandy smiled at him. Dan pushed her forward gently, and she straddled Tom and he guided his cock into her pussy as Dan slowly lowered her. Tom moaned loudly as Mandy took his cock deep. He could feel how excited she was to have his cock in her and Dan's still to enter.

Her hands on his chest, she leaned forward and Dan moved in behind her. Tom held still, waiting as Dan gently pushed his cock against her hole. His fingers had loosened her well, it did not take long for her ass to permit him entrance. Soon the head of his thick cock slid in, and Dan pushed forward slowly and uttered, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!"

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mandy moaned as she felt both cocks within her. Her arms gave way and she would have fallen forward if the men hadn't both rushed to support her. She was completely taken away by the sensations of two cocks.

She closed her eyes and moaned helplessly as Dan held her and began sliding his cock in and out of her ass as Tom pushed into her from below. Thoroughly overwhelmed in passion, she moaned and moaned, pleasure running through her like tidal wave after tidal wave. Her mind and body couldn't believe this happening to her or that it could feel sooooo incredibly good.

The men were lost in their own amplified passions and disbelief as they pumped into her and saw how much she loved it. Dan's hips defied him, moving faster than he wanted and shook as they thrust. He held his arm tightly around her and kissed her neck as he rode such pleasure and fought to hold back. Tom rocketed his hips up into her pussy, fascinated by the ecstasy he read on her face and the bounce of her hard nipples above the fabric line of her bustier. The whole scene had him so turned on; he ached to blow his wad.

Their moans filled the room as the men held her body and passionately fucked their cocks into her. Her body was limp; utterly weak by the thrills of the intense pounding they gave her. Her eyes closed, she focused on the hard rods driving into her over and over. She could not control her endless moaning as she experienced a level of erotic desire that took her breath away and left her writhing uncontrollably in sheer joy.

Listening to his wife moan and feeling her body react, drove Dan wild as he hammered his cock into her ass. He was out of his mind with lust and excitement as he thrust on and on even as his knees threatened to buckle. Holding her tightly in his arm, he held the other flat out on the beanbag chair beside Tom, holding them up somewhat. As he nuzzled her neck and rammed his cock deep into her ass, he lost track of all else and suddenly his arm gave out.

They collapsed onto Tom but didn't miss a beat. Sinking to his knees as Tom wrapped his arms around Mandy, they continued fucking her hard. Her weight now on Tom, Dan put both arms down on the beanbag chair and began fucking her ass even faster. Her loud gasp then long lust filled moan let him know she wanted it too.

He panted and grunted as he drilled her hard and fast and knew Tom was giving it to her good too. As good as his cock felt ramming her ass, it all felt so much better and hotter knowing she was getting fucked just as hard in her pussy and that she wanted it and was loving it. He shook his head and let out a deep growl as the intense sexual thrill of his wife wanting this overtook him.

Yelling out a loud, "Unhhhhhhhhh!" He shot his load deep into her ass. He stayed in deep, moving slowly with them and gasping for air as he experienced one of the best cums of his life. He continued drilling her, dipping and sliding in his own cum deep in her ass until his cock went soft. Pulling out of her, he stayed on top and reached a hand under her to rub her clit. She immediately yelled out, "Yes Dan! Ohhhhh yes!"

Watching Tom fuck her, he rubbed her clit and kissed her neck and shoulders. He felt her tense and as her orgasm hit, Tom yelled out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" and let go, pumping into her as spurt after spurt of cum erupted from his burning balls.

Dan plopped down on the carpet beside the beanbag chair and Mandy quickly crawled into his lap and kissed him passionately. His whole body buzzed hot as she was so affectionate and wrapped herself around him. As they kissed and held each other, Tom quickly began dressing.

They weren't even aware of him until he stood fully dressed at the door and called out, "So I'll leave now, okay?"

Her eyes still glued to Dan she said, "Nice to meet you Tom."

"You too Mandy," he replied, "So can I get your phone number?"

Finally turning away from each other, they looked at Tom and laughed.

Dan, with his eyes on Mandy, asked, "What's your schedule like tomorrow, Tom?"

Mandy smiled and gave Dan a nod.

12