Double Dipping Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,972 Followers

The next morning I slept in since I didn't have any appointments. Both Deb and Amy were gone when I got up. I put on my swim suit and did 100 laps before stretching out to catch some rays. I dozed off and was awakened by something splashing on my stomach. I opened my eyes and was looking at a goddess pouring baby oil onto me. Traci was standing over me wearing the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. Two tiny hot pink triangles, held together by string, covered half her nipple and only a quarter of her entire tit. The patch covering her pussy was cut just above her crack and clung tightly to the contours of her cuntal opening.

My cock reacted quickly poking up into my suit. Traci leaned over and started rubbing the oil into my body. Her tits were on the verge of springing out from the little pink wedges trying to hold them in place. She had already oiled herself from the neck down and glistened in the sunlight. She straddled me and sat down on my lap as she reached behind me to oil my back. Her tits pressed against me and I could feel her pussy against my hard cock.

Our lips met. My tongue shot between her lips and swirled against her tongue. Traci started grinding her pussy up and down the length of my cock. I untied her top and pulled the tiny bra off her oily tits. Our bodies slid against each other. I could feel her nipples poking into me. I cupped my hands under her slippery ass and dug my fingers into the cleft between her cheeks. My finger found her asshole and quickly slipped inside.

Traci stood and turned her back to me. She thrust her ass in my face. I pushed the tiny patch covering her pussy to the side and slipped my fingers up her cunt. My tongue flicked across the tight little nub of her asshole. Traci picked up the bottle of baby oil and doused her hands. Then she peeled down my swim suit and began massaging my throbbing manhood. Once I was well oiled and fully stimulated, she slid down my body until my cock was positioned at the opening of her asshole. She slowly impaled herself, bouncing up and down several times until I was completely buried in her bowels.

Traci leaned back into me and pulled my hands to her tits. I slowly moved my cock in and out of her ass enjoying the sensation of her tight grip on me. Our oily bodies slid freely against each other. With one hand I reached down to rub her clit and finger her pussy. Her entire body was sliding up and down in rhythm with my thrusts Her breathing became deeper and deeper until she was gasping and grunting with pleasure.

After a few minutes my poor cock couldn't take it anymore. It swelled inside her tight asshole just before I exploded, squirting several streams of cum deep into her bowels. Traci came with me as her whole body thrashed about in a huge orgasm. We both collapsed with my cock still buried up her ass. I slowly deflated inside her. I could feel her asshole twitch as cum oozed out her and dripped down my balls.

Traci finally stood and pulled on a short silk robe laying nearby on the ground. She leaned down over and kissed me deeply. We hadn't spoken a word until she headed for the gate.

"Thanks for that. See you around."

With that she was gone.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,972 Followers
12