Double Dipping Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

"MMMmmmm. ooohhhhhh... oh god, not again. aaaahhhhhh."

She tensed up and started squealing. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. I could feel her pussy grabbing my cock in a series of spasms. Cunt juices were dripping from my balls onto the floor. Sarah couldn't take it anymore and finally pushed me away saying "no. no more." She dropped to the ground in front of me to catch her breath.

Outside I watched Jenny pull Scott's cock from her mouth just as he started to unload. The guy exploded with a long, steady geyser of cum which completely drenched her face and tits. Jenny kept on pumping him with her hand and received several more similar blasts. She finally put him back in her mouth to suck out the remaining cum until he started to wilt. Amy in the meantime had cum all over Tim's face and was getting out of the chair after catching her breath. She walked over and said something to Amy. They giggled, then held hands and jumped into the pool.

After recovering from her orgasm, Sarah sat up on her knees and sucked my still hard cock into her mouth. The girl was a complete sex addict, but I wasn't complaining. Outside I noticed that Greg had joined the others. They all gave each other high fives for their sexual feats. The girls joined them and he started talking, then pointed over at my bedroom. Amy appeared upset by what he was saying and came storming into the house. Moments later she was at the door watching Sarah suck my cock.

"God dammit, Sarah. You fucked him, didn't you? Shit. He was supposed to be mine. He was going to fuck ME. He promised. He promised."

Amy started crying. Sarah took me from her mouth and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. He just came in and started, you know, doing things to me. I mean, he didn't cum in me or anything. You can have him, Amy. I'll leave."

Amy and I were left standing in the room staring at each other, both naked and me with a raging hard-on poking out towards her. I walked over and put my arms around her to comfort her. She put her hands around my shoulders and pulled herself tightly to me. I just held her like this for several minutes, slowly caressing her back until she calmed down. I could feel her warm tits pressing against my stomach and her soft curly down brushing against my thigh. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed, then climbed up on it with her. It was time for little Amy to become a woman.

The kiss started as gentle and soft, then slowly our lips parted and our tongues began to mingle. My hand slid down the curve of her back and gently caressed the soft roundness of her ass. My fingertips traced along the divide between her cheeks and then down the inside of her thighs. Amy parted her legs and tilted her ass, inviting my fingers to explore her womanly treasures. Instead I slid my hand along her body and up her side until I could feel the gentle swell of her young breast. As I caressed her soft flesh and puffy nipple she began to purr. I brought my hand up to cradle her head as I moved my lips down to her neck and then back up to her ear where I caressed it with my tongue.

Amy reached down and grabbed my hardness, stroking me firmly with her tiny hand. I was in no hurry, however. My lips went back to hers, this time the kiss more desperate and passionate. When my lips trailed down across her neck again I continued until I was able to suck the small swell of her nipple into my mouth. She let go of my cock and put her hands on the back of my head. My hand slid down to her lower stomach where I rubbed and caressed her just above her pussy mound. She sighed and tried to move her pussy towards my fingers.

"God, you're driving me crazy. I want you to fuck me. I want your big cock inside me. Hurry."

My loins were telling me to climb on top and slam it in her, but I held back so I could enjoy the moment and taste the fresh scent of my young virgin before taking her womanhood. I moved my hand down across her soft curls and over her pussy mound until my middle finger touched the moist folds at the entrance to her girlish treasures. She moaned as I traced my finger along her gash until it parted, inviting me to probe deeper. I teased her a little longer before plunging my finger into her searing cunt. I shoved a second finger inside her and then started rotating them around in her tight cunt. Amy spread her legs further and began thrusting up towards my hand, trying to drive my fingers deeper inside her.

Amy was getting pretty worked up from my fingers fucking her cunt and my tongue simulating her nipple. Her head was moving back and forth with her eyes closed as she gasped and groaned with pleasure. I continued thrusting and rotating my fingers in her pussy until her juices were flowing freely. I flipped her over onto her stomach and climbed onto her back. I wedged my cock against her ass and started fucking it up and down her crack. She tilted her ass towards me so that my cock was sliding across her wet pussy as well.

"Fuck me now. please. Put it in my pussy. I'm so ready."

Ready she was, but I decided to tease her a little longer first. I leaned forward and started kissing and tonguing her ear. She turned her head so our lips and tongues could meet. I moved the head of my cock between her legs and rubbed it against her wet pussy lips. Amy began squirming against me, causing my cock head to lodge in her opening. I kept it there, moving it around enough to stimulate her pussy and clit.

I pulled my cock away from hr pussy, eliciting a strong `no, put it back' from Amy, and started tracing my lips and tongue over her neck and back. I kissed each of her firm ass cheeks, the traced my tongue down the cleft between them. I flicked my tongue over her tiny pink asshole before finally sinking it into her hot, wet cunt. Amy pushed up on her knees to give me complete access. I started kissing, sucking and tongue fucking her pussy and clit until she was squirming and gasping with pleasure.

Amy was on the verge of a huge orgasm. I pulled away once again. She looked back at me with desperate eyes pleading with me to continue. I quickly climbed up behind her, rubbed the head of my cock over her pussy until she opened for me and pushed until my cock head disappeared inside her. I pulled out and pushed in again, this time a little deeper. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy felt as it grabbed my cock.

I pulled out and pushed into her a third and fourth time until a full third of my cock was inside her. There was no cherry to be had. This time I held it there to let her adjust although I did move it around to help loosen her. Apparently it did more than that. I felt Amy's body stiffen as she threw her head up in the air.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna cum. uuuunnnnggghhh. aaaaahhhhhh. uuurrrrgghh."

Her cunt started squirting juices all over my cock and balls. With the extra lubrication I resumed fucking my cock into her and buried most of it in three strokes until I hit her cervix. This just increased the intensity of her orgasm. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her harder and faster as she screamed and thrashed about below me. I felt my own balls swell as a long overdue orgasm began to build inside me.

I knew I should pull out, but her tight pussy felt too good to leave. I quickly hammered her several more times until my balls shrunk and my cock swelled, exploding a powerful blast of cum into her belly. This was followed by several more powerful blasts. Amy was still screaming and clawing at the bed as her orgasm renewed itself. After what seemed like an eternity, we both collapsed forward onto the bed with my cock still inside her twitching cunt. I was breathing hard and dripping with sweat. I stayed hard inside her. Her tight cunt was stimulating me in a way that made me feel like a teenager again. I started moving it around inside her. She responded by gyrating her ass against me and softly moaning. I moved my hands under her body and cupped her sensitive breasts. I pushed myself as deep into her cunt as I could go and continued to rotate my cock around inside her.

"Oh god... Mr. Riley... aaahhhhh... I think... ooooohhhhh... oh god... I can't take it anymore... mmmppphhh... I'm gonna cum... uuhh... uuhh... EEEEAAAHHHH..."

I was tempted to fuck her again. My cock was throbbing and wanted more, but I decided to have mercy on her. I slowly pulled out, releasing a flood of cum and cunt juice onto the bed. She rolled over and looked up at me with satisfied eyes and a big smile

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12