Double Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only difference now was that Tom was fucking Suzi's mouth instead of her red hot cunt. Neither of them seemed to mind, though as her mouth reached a new level of intensity. Suzi was sucking him hard now, letting her lips tug at Tom's cock with each new stroke. He was straining hard now, to hold himself back, just to enjoy one last suck from the lust filled slut kneeling before him, but it proved to be too much. Her mouth sucking his cock was just too much for Tom to take. With a few more short strokes, Tom was cumming, cumming hard inside Suzi's mouth. She swallowed down his first few spurts, before his cock slipped out of her mouth. It was still spewing out his delicious cum, smearing his sticky hot load all over her face as he thrust. Suzi finally brought her hands up to him, guiding his quivering cock back inside her mouth where she sucked down as much of Tom's cum as she could.

That left Tom completely breathless, he just leaned back and enjoyed as Suzi finished cleaning his cock off with her tongue. He stirred slightly as she continued to kneel before him, scraping his cum off her face with a finger, then sucked that clean too. Unfortunately, that was all she had time for. Tom watched wistfully as she got in her car and drove off, leaving him with a sexy good bye kiss and the unspoken promise that this was definitely not the last time. He made his way home, wondering how she'd be spending her evening and dreaming of the next time he would get his hands on her hot little body.

As for Suzi, well, she managed to make her way home, actually beating her husband there. She figured that he stopped off for a drink with a buddy or something, but she didn't mind. He'd be home soon enough, and while she wished she had known so that she could have done more with Tom just now, that blow job would have to suffice. His cock had tasted and felt great as she sucked him down and swallowed what cum he had to offer, it had been almost as good for her as feeling that thick shaft fucking her pussy. She wanted him again, that much she knew, but settling for a blow tonight wasn't all that bad. In fact, it seemed to be a shame that she had to brush her teeth and wash her face off, she had wanted to savor the taste of what he'd done for her, but she couldn't risk it with her husband due back soon. Once those chores were done, she pulled on a silvery chemise and slipped under the covers. Her chemise rode up on her a bit as she lay down, but being a little exposed was nothing new for Suzi. Her husband's car could be heard as she was finally getting comfortable, with thoughts of Tom's cock playing in her mind. She allowed her eyes to close and sleep to overtake her as Brad mounted the stairs, but she hadn't quite given in completely as she felt him pressing against her from behind.

He was caressing her, of course, given his desire by the lovely sight of Suzi's bottom peeking out from beneath her chemise. Suzi sighed as he awakened her with his touch, this was despite the fact that she was grinding her ass against his hand. Brad's fingers were exploring his wife's lovely bottom, squeezing and caressing her cheeks. She didn't overtly protest, and Brad took that to be her acquiescence. He slid his fingers lower, rubbing the backs of her thighs, then snaking their way in between them. The moisture between her legs was quite evident, although Brad had no idea of the real reason for that. He figured that she was thinking about what they were about to do, and it was turning her on. In truth, Suzi was turned on, and showed this to her husband by parting her legs slightly. This allowed him to sneak his fingers inside her pussy from behind, and more.

Suzi let out a low moan as she felt her husband's finger entering her. Her slick cunt parted easily as he slid his fingers in and out of her, and she felt his free hand pushing the bottom of her chemise up and out of the way. The satiny material flipped up with ease, and Suzi decided that she better get in on this as well. With her husband's fingers still probing into her, she rolled slightly, moving off of her side and onto her belly. Her buns were completely exposed now, and her husband's free hand was caressing her cheeks. She picked herself up a bit as he squeezed, and she wiggled her shoulders to free her breasts. Brad was kneeling behind his wife now, bending over her to caress her lovely tits as they hung free. His cock was pressing against her as she wiggled before him, trying to position his cock at her opening. He had already withdrawn his fingers from her cunt, the better to pinch her nipples with, and she froze in place as she felt his slick fingers caressing those hardening buds.

Suzi moaned as Brad squeezed, and shuddered as she felt his cock sliding inside her. Brad slipped his cock inside her and pressed his body against hers. She wiggled her butt fiercely at him as he thrust, forcing his cock deeper and deeper. Her breasts pressed into his hands as his weight pushed her down on to the bed. They lay there in that position, grinding into each other before continuing. Suzi wondered if Brad could tell that she'd been fucked already that day, but it had been so long ago that all of Tom's cum must have dripped out of her by now.

She smiled at the thought of Tom's cum smeared all over her face earlier, and fantasized how good it would have felt to have his cock in her mouth while Brad was mounting her. He was straightening himself up now, but kept a hand pressed down on Suzi's back. She hugged a pillow tight to her chest as she lay, ass in the air as he started to fuck her. His thrusts into her were rough and deep, but Suzi loved it. After all she'd been through that day, being treated like a whore just turned her on even more. Brad's hands were squeezing her ass while his cock pumped in and out of her wet cunt. Her moans were authentic enough, for Brad's cock was working its way inside her pussy rather well. Suzi was already wet from sucking on Tom, and now doubly so with a stiff cock inside.

As Brad's thrusts grew more intense, driving his cock into her pussy faster and faster, Suzi's cries grew louder. She was vaguely aware of his hand creeping up on her back, but she didn't care, as long as he kept fucking her with his cock. Already Suzi could feel an orgasm building, and she begged Brad to do her harder and harder. He ran his fingers through her hair, building speed and intensity as she screamed. He was pretty close to cumming himself now, feeling that wet fuck hole tugging at his cock. Brad's balls were slapping against her fine ass, constricting against his body as they prepared to deliver their load. He managed to hold off for just a few more seconds, wrapping his wife's hair in his hand and pulling, wrenching her neck back as he thrust into her one last time.

Suzi screamed in shock and delight as the sudden motion was joined by the feeling of Brad emptying his balls inside her. All she could feel was his cock spurting inside her cunt, drenching her with yet another sticky wad of cum. Brad eased up his grasp on her hair as he continued to cum, shooting every last drop inside Suzi's well used cunt. She let her head drop down against the pillow as her husband released her, and got a playful slap on her ass in response. With that, Brad withdrew his cock from her pussy, bringing it up to her mouth so she could lick him clean. He messily rubbed his shaft on her face as she did so, not knowing that another man had done just the same thing barely an hour before. Suzi savored the taste of Brad's cum and her pussy as she gave him a few final licks, then snuggled up next to him for a good night's sleep.

As her body rested, her mind wandered back through all the events of the day. Clearly this day marked a new beginning for Suzi, for as she decided that she'd continue to share hot sex with her husband, it was also the time for her to open up new horizons with the guys she worked with as well. While Tom had been the first, Suzi drifted off to sleep dreaming of how she'd seduce her way through as many of the other guys that she could. After all, her pussy had been so wonderfully fucked today, and as long as the late shifts continued, Suzi was sure that today wouldn't be the only time.

12