Double Duty

Story Info
Ms. B. meets the neighbors.
5.2k words
4.55
186.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so glad this day was over and my three-day weekend was just beginning. This week had dragged so slowly; it seemed more like a month. My boss, Mr. Farrell was going to be out of town so he’d given me tomorrow off. It was supposed to be nice through the weekend so maybe I’d drive down to the lake. I should go shopping for a new television but I wasn’t sure what I wanted.

The apartment was quiet, too quiet. My son was off to spend his annual two-week vacation with his father. He hadn’t really wanted to go with his dad but it was part of our visitation agreement. I didn’t need any more problems with his dad; he was a big enough pain in the ass.

The apartment was stuffy so I thought I’d open up the sliding glass patio doors and let some fresh air in. There was a very warm breeze blowing as I stepped out on the tiny patio.

“Hi Ms. B!” I heard voices greeting me.

I looked towards my neighbors and saw Alex and Tyrell sitting out on their patio. Alex and Tyrell were both city policemen. They worked together and lived in the adjacent apartment. I always felt safe knowing the two of them were usually just a shout away. The two black men looked very handsome in their uniforms. Alex and Tyrell were both in their mid-twenties, six foot tall or more with very muscular builds. Tyrell was bald; I suspected he shaved his head because he liked the look.

“Hi guys!” I spoke, returning their greeting. “Nice day!”

“Where’s your son, haven’t seen him all week?” Alex asked.

“Oh, he’s been with his father up in Chicago this week.” I replied. “He’ll be back next Sunday afternoon.”

I had to dress very conservative at work. Mr. Farrell was a stickler on dress code. Dresses and skirts had to be at least knee length and absolutely nothing low cut. Even jewelry had to be kept to a minimum. I called it my “granny look”. At least I could wear what I wanted for the next few days. I’ve got a great figure. I just didn‘t get the chance to show it off very often. I’m 36, 5’9” tall, slim with shoulder length dark hair. I couldn’t attract any of the men at work, probably because of the way I had to dress. I couldn’t even remember the last time I’d been out with anyone; it had been so long ago. I started to head back into my apartment to change out of my office attire.

“Ms. B. How about having a beer with us?” Tyrell shouted.

I wasn’t much of a drinker but a cold beer did sound good. I told them that sounded pretty good. I walked across the short grassy area in my high-heels towards the two men. Alex slid the patio door back and I stepped into the coolness of their apartment. The cool air was very refreshing. Alex and Tyrell motioned me towards their livingroom. It was the first time I’d ever been inside their apartment. It was very nice, all leather furniture with light oak accessories.

I noticed a big screen television along one wall and asked them about it. Alex started telling me all about it while Tyrell went to the kitchen to get the beer. The television had every feature you could dream possible and the picture was crystal clear. Alex said he and Tyrell were big sports and movie fans, that‘s why they‘d purchased it. Tyrell came back from the kitchen and handed me a cold glass of beer. It tasted great, really hitting the spot.

Tyrell motioned towards the couch, so I walked over and sat down. The leather was a little stiff but very comfortable. Alex sat on the couch with me. Tyrell sat in a leather swivel chair across from me. I had always been curious about police work so I asked them about their jobs. From the description of what they got involved in, it was far from glamorous like it’s often portrayed. Alex and Tyrell loved telling some of the funny incidences they got involved in. They talked for more than an hour, one funny story after another. Tyrell had kept refilling my glass and I was really beginning to relax. I enjoyed the two men’s company but I should be getting back to my apartment. I was getting a little hungry, probably from drinking the beer.

Alex suggested they call out for pizza. I could eat with them if I liked. It had been awhile since I’d had pizza. Their offer sounded tempting so I took them up on it. Alex went to the phone while I used their bathroom. When I returned, Tyrell had poured me another beer. I’d had enough beer so I just nursed it till the pizza arrived. Tyrell asked me about my job. I gave them a brief explanation of what I did and how boring the job was. I’d thought seriously about looking for another job but I didn’t know what kind of work might interest me more.

The pizza finally arrived. It smelled great when Alex opened the box. Tyrell put a couple of big slices on a plate and handed it to me. We sat in the livingroom, eating pizza and watching the evening news. I ate all that I wanted so I set my plate on the coffee table in front of me. I took a big drink, finishing the beer off. The effects of the beer had me very relaxed, even a little sleepy.

“How about some desert Ms. B?” Alex said almost in a whisper.

“I couldn’t eat another thing.” I replied, my voice a little slurred.

I didn’t catch their real meaning at first. I felt Alex’s arm around my shoulders pulling me towards him. He leaned into me and kissed me softly on the lips. My lips responded immediately. It had been so long since I’d been kissed. Alex’s lips moved over mine. I tried to keep our lips together making the kiss last. I could feel the heat in my body rising. I put my hand on Alex’s shoulder trying to pull him closer to me. Tyrell came over and sat down on my other side. Alex’s lips parted from mine. I opened my eyes, seeing him smiling. Tyrell put his huge hand on my chin and turned my head towards him. He put his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. I felt his tongue slide between my lips, licking them back and forth. I parted them so his thick tongue could moisten them freely. Tyrell played with my lips, then slid his tongue deeper into my mouth. He worked his tongue over mine then swirled it around my mouth.

My body was reacting to all the kissing. I wasn’t objecting as they took turns kissing me and probing their hard tongues inside my mouth. Tyrell’s hand was at the hem of my skirt pushing it slowly upwards. His strong hand brushing back and forth on my leg. I pressed my legs together to keep his hand from getting any higher but that didn’t stop him. He kept rubbing along the top of my leg, inching my skirt higher. Alex was kissing me harder, grinding his lips on mine. I felt his hand cupping one of my breasts, massaging and fondling it. My breathing was coming in slow deep breaths as the two men worked on me. I knew I should stop them but my body was hungry for attention.

Tyrell had my skirt almost pushed up to the top of my thigh-high nylons. He strong hands rubbing up and down on my legs. I relaxed, letting them part just a little. Tyrell’s hand immediately slipped down between my legs. Alex and I parted lips. Tyrell waited a minute to let me catch my breath before putting his lips on mine. He slid his huge tongue between my lips and probed deep inside my mouth. He worked it in and out of my mouth slowly. It was like he was tongue fucking my mouth. I moaned deeply as he continued sliding his tongue in and out.

I was so engrossed with Tyrell that I hadn’t noticed Alex unbuttoning my blouse. He pulled the blouse from my skirt and spread it wide open. I felt the cool air passing over my chest. Alex put his hand up to my breasts and squeezed them. The heat inside my body was building; my lips were getting tired from all the kissing. Tyrell stopped kissing me. He was looking down at his hand up under my skirt, just above the elastic of my thigh-highs, mere inches from my panties. I put my hand down to his arm, forcing him to stop. He kept his hand where it was at, not pushing up any farther. Alex kissed me on the neck several times. He put his fingers on the front clasp of my white, lace-trimmed bra. I held his wrist to keep him from pulling on the clasp. My head was clearing but my body was still very aroused. I knew I should get up from the couch and leave but I couldn’t get my body to cooperate.

“Hmmmmmm. Be a damn shame to get this far and not see those beautiful tits of yours, Ms. B.” Alex whispered.

Alex toyed with the clasp. I released my grip on his wrist letting him pull the clasp apart. My bra sprang apart, my breasts bared for their eyes. I looked down at them. My nipples responded as the cool air whisped across them. They were growing erect, blossoming on their own. Alex grinned and took one of the nipples between his fingers. He pulled on it gently causing it to elongate.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh……………… ohhhhhhhhh” I moaned deep, watching Alex play with my aroused nipples.

Tyrell slid his hand down my leg, lifting my foot up onto the edge of the coffee table. My skirt was still pushed to the top of my nylons. Tyrell kissed me softly, barely pressing his lips against mine. His hand slid between my legs, gently massaging the bare skin just above my nylons. Alex was kissing my breasts and sucking on my hard nipples. He took turns, doing one breast and then the other. I couldn’t hold back. I felt myself slipping into a long slow orgasm. My body squirmed on the couch as it overtook my heated body. Tyrell’s hand was on my pussy, rubbing back and forth over my panties. His manipulations prolonged my orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhh………. Hmmmmmmmmm” I moaned, letting myself enjoy the sensation I was experiencing.

Alex rose up from the couch and headed towards one of the bedrooms. Tyrell kept rubbing my pussy, keeping me aroused. Alex came back to the livingroom, slowing approaching the couch. He was completely naked. His huge black cock pointing straight out from his muscular body. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I was mesmerized by it’s size. Alex stood in front of me. He put his hand down to take mine. I put my hand in his and he pulled me up off the couch. I was standing right up next to him, leaning against him to steady myself. Alex took my hand and put it on his rock hard cock. I couldn’t get my fingers around it but I could feel it pulsating. Alex’s cock felt so hot. He stepped back and I followed him, still gripping his cock. Tyrell came up behind me, his strong hands on my hips.

“Let’s see what the rest of that hot little body of yours looks like, Ms. B!” Tyrell exclaimed.

I couldn’t see his face but I’m sure he was grinning as much as Alex. I had to stop this before I let it get any farther along. Maybe it was already too late, I didn’t know.

“We’ve got to stop………. this is…………. crazy.” I could barely get the words out.

Alex and Tyrell knew I wasn’t serious. Tyrell pulled my blouse and bra off, tossing them on the couch. Then his hands slowly unzipped my skirt and pushed it down my legs. Tyrell lifted each foot one at a time till I’d stepped out of it. He tossed the skirt on the couch with the rest of my clothes. I stood there wearing just my white panties, nylons and high-heels. Tyrell ran his hand over my ass.

“Damn that’s one hell of an ass!” He exclaimed aloud. “Got to be some good fuckin‘!”

Alex grinned looking down at my hand, still holding his pulsating fuck shaft. He pulled the front of my panties outward and glanced down at my trimmed pubic hair. His grin got even bigger. He let go of my panties and they snapped back. Tyrell put his hands on my panties and started to pull them down my legs. I let go of Alex’s cock and tried to stop him but he already had them down to my knees. He let go of them and they fell around my ankles. I stepped out of them leaving them lay on the floor. I looked down, seeing the large wet spot in the crotch of my panties. Alex and Tyrell noticed it too.

“Spread those gorgeous legs!” Tyrell ordered.

I spread my legs a little. Tyrell pulled them much farther apart. He pushed my shoulders forward with one hand, sliding his other hand between my legs. He gently rubbed the lips of my pussy. I couldn’t keep from wiggling my ass. I held onto Alex, my hands at his waist. Alex reached between my outstretched arms and grasped his cock near its base. He pointed it up towards my face. I couldn’t wait to taste his hard black meat. I put my lips on the bulbous head of his cock, kissing it all over. I had to work my lips around to get it into my mouth. My lips were stretched over his shaft, my tongue swiping along the underneath side. I tried pumping my mouth up and down on his cock but I couldn’t get much past the head. I sucked on the head of his cock as hard as I could. Tyrell was fingering my pussy, sliding up and down the tight slit. I felt my juices flowing. Alex held the back of my head but I still managed to suck his cock as hard as I could. My hungry mouth was making loud slurping sounds.

I felt Alex’s body tensing. His leg muscles were taut. I held his waist tight, my lips clamped onto his hard fucking cock. I sucked him till he came. His hot load shot hard to the back of my throat. I managed to swallow it just before he blew his next load into my waiting mouth. My nostrils flared trying to breath. I managed to swallow Alex’s second load. I was choking a little so I took my mouth off his cock. His firm grip on my head started to ease. I pulled myself up clawing at Alex’s chest for support. Tyrell pulled his hand from between my legs. Alex’s cock was still oozing cum; it dripped down onto the carpeting. Tyrell held me by my waist, pulling me back against him for support. I managed to slowly get my breath back.

“Fuckin’ damn, you love cum cocktails, don’t you?” Alex exclaimed.

I just nodded my head. I looked back at Tyrell. He was perspiring even though the air conditioner was running. Tyrell pushed me towards one of the bedrooms. I saw Alex walking slowly towards the kitchen. Tyrell pulled the blanket off the bed and threw it on the floor. I kicked off my high-heels and got on the bed, stretching out in the center. Alex entered the bedroom carrying a couple of beers. He handed me one and I took a big swallow, washing my mouth and throat. I handed the beer to Tyrell. He finished it off. Alex got on the bed and took my nylons off. His eyes were focused on my hot pussy. He lowered his mouth to my pussy and started licking it with his strong tongue. He probed it inside me, licking my inner walls. I saw Tyrell stripping off his uniform just before I closed my eyes. Alex worked my pussy over like an animal. He sucked my clit with his lips till I thought I would lose my mind. I had a tremendous orgasm lasting several minutes.

“AHHHHHHHHHH…………. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD” I cried out.

Alex licked my pussy slower and slower till he finally stopped. I opened my eyes seeing Tyrell standing by the side of the bed, grinning. His rock hard cock was as big as Alex’s.

Tyrell was putting on a condom. I didn’t think I could handle his big cock up inside me. He saw the frightened look on my face. When Tyrell got the condom all the way on, he reached for a box on the nightstand. He opened the box and pulled out a large tube of lubricant. I looked up at Alex.

“Better put plenty on.” Alex suggested. “She got one tight fucking pussy.”

Tyrell squeezed a stream of the lubricant along the top of his hard cock. He took his hand and smeared it all over the long shaft. He stepped into the bathroom, grabbing a towel to wipe the excess off his hand. Tyrell walked to the foot of the bed and stood there looking down at me.

“You think you can handle all this?” He said grinning.

He was shaking his huge black cock at me when he said it. I think he was giving me a chance to say “no” and back out.

“You think you can handle this?” I said defiantly.

I spread my legs wide and slipped my fingers down over my soaking wet pussy. I was calling his bluff. Tyrell climbed between my legs pushing them farther apart. His cock looked at big as my lower arm. My eyes were bulging seeing it that close. I looked up at Tyrell’s face. He could see I was bluffing.

Tyrell pushed the wedge shaped cock between the lips of my pussy. I tried to pull away from him for a second. He pushed his cock into me slow and easy. I felt the head of his cock pass through the opening of my pussy and push deeper inside me. My pussy was being stretched as far as it could. I took a deep breath and held it till Tyrell had it worked almost all the way in. I couldn’t believe he’d gotten it inside me. I exhaled slowly when Tyrell pulled back. He pulled it all the way out. I stared at it till he pushed it back inside me. I gasped as he pumped in short, quick strokes. Tyrell’s magnificent cock was like a warm fire in my pussy. He began to take longer and harder strokes inside me. The lubricant all over his cock was making slurping sounds when he fucked into me. I felt his hot balls smacking against my ass. Tyrell put his arms under my legs so they rested in the crook of his arms. He fucked me slow and easy, then hard and fast till I came. I pushed down with my legs, lifting my ass up off the sheets. Tyrell slowed his fucking to a leisurely tempo while the orgasm took over my body. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming out. When my orgasm slipped away, he began fucking me hard again. Tyrell pumped me till his whole body went rigid. He shot his load holding my ass up off the bed. He slowly pulled his cock back and then took one more deep plunge. Tyrell must have cum for the second time. He was panting for breath. His arms collapsed to his side, my butt fell back on the bed. He was perspiring so much; streams were running down his muscular chest.

Tyrell managed to drag himself off the bed and head towards the master bathroom. I swung my legs off the bed. Alex helped me to my feet. I walked down the short hall to the main bathroom to get cleaned up. I had to force my legs to walk. Alex followed me into the bathroom, making sure I was alright.

I headed back to the livingroom to find my clothes. Alex was on the phone conversing with someone. I spotted my white bikini panties lying on the floor by the couch. I picked them up and slipped them on. Tyrell came out of the kitchen and handed me a cup of hot coffee. It tasted good, much better than the beer I’d been drinking earlier in the evening. It was mid-evening, almost dark outside.

“You alright Ms B?” Tyrell asked.

“Yes, I’m alright.” I answered, knowing he was barely able to hear me.

“Why don’t you stretch out across my bed and grab a quick nap?” Alex asked.

“That sounds good but I should get dressed and get back next door.” I answered. “Well ……….. maybe just a quick nap.”

I headed into Alex’s bedroom and climbed in under the covers. I must have drifted off almost immediately. I slept for several hours, well past midnight. I woke up hearing voices coming from the livingroom. Not just Alex and Tyrell’s voices, but female voices as well. I pulled the covers off and headed down the hallway, staying in the shadows from the livingroom lights. Except for my panties, all my clothes were laying on the couch. I wondered if the women had spotted them, wondering whose they were.


Alex saw me standing in the hallway. He motioned me to come out to the livingroom. I shook my head “no” but he kept motioning.

“Come on out.” Alex said. “Hell, don’t be shy.”

I walked slowly into the livingroom, my hands covering my bare breasts. I saw two young women standing with Tyrell. They didn’t seem surprised to see me standing there wearing just my panties. Tyrell introduced them to me. They were fellow police officers just getting off duty. One of the women, Shawndra was a black girl, about Alex and Tyrell’s age. She was slim with short hair. The other woman, Carla, was a tall blonde and built like a body builder. She had very muscular arms and a firm handshake. She was probably in her early thirties.

“Looks like Alex and Tyrell have been giving you one hell of a workout!” Carla stated, grinning.

“Hope you guys saved some of that for Carla and me.” Shawndra quipped.

12