Double Duty

Story Info
Lissy takes on two cocks.
4.6k words
3.8
28k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travel quite a bit for business and over the years, I've discovered that staying in a hotel room makes me incredibly horny. Even if I'm by myself, which I usually am on these trips, my desire for sex goes up exponentially. I don't know exactly what causes it, but I suppose my very vivid imagination has a lot to do with it. Often times as I'm trying to fall asleep, I'll fantasize about some of the sultry sex scenes that may have played out in the very room, the very bed, or very desk chair I'm sitting in. There's my favorite scene, the MILF away from home on a business trip who, after a hard day of meetings and schmoozing with clients over drinks, returns to her hotel room to relax. She strips off her business suit and lays down naked on the bed. She spreads her legs wide and begins to finger and rub her way to a most intense orgasm.

Free from the responsibilities of pleasing her lover, taking care of the kids, or any of those other chores, she just enjoys the pleasure, moaning loudly in spite of herself. Or then there's the cougar, the middle-aged professional woman who decides she wants to bed the young stud of an intern to help make herself feel sexy again. Yes, I picture her on hands and knees on the bed, panties pulled off and thrown to the side and her skirt up around her hips, breathlessly urging her young lover to pound her pussy from behind. And then telling him to stick it in her tight ass and fill it full of cum. And then there's the one about the older man who finds a hot young lady with great oral skills to help him relieve his stress.

I see him sitting in the desk chair, legs spread wide, the hot little slut kneeling before him with a mouth full of cock, her big bare tits bouncing as she bobs her head up and down. He grabs a handful of her long blonde hair as his orgasm builds, pulling her head back as he explodes, shooting cum all over her tits, neck, and chin. And no guy's fantasy would be complete without the obligatory lesbian scene; you know, two hot chicks licking, sucking, and fingering each other to multiple noisy orgasms. Or maybe it's just the fact that I remember so many of the times my wife Lissy and I spent making amazing love in hotel rooms. We've always been a big fan of doggy-style in front of the full length mirrors that come in many rooms.

Anyway, all this is to say that I've been on a business trip the last two weeks and have come up with the idea for this story. It's a fictional story, and it builds on one I wrote a while ago called Club Pickups. I'll spare you the details of that story, but it involves Lissy and I picking each other's partners at a club and then seeing if the other is able to have sex with the person. The story got lots of feedback, some quite negative, but I've never really cared about that, so hence the sequel. Hope you enjoy. And if not, too bad, because I had a lot of fun writing it.

For the past eight weeks, work had been absolutely brutal. Between complicated contract negotiations, difficulties with one of our main suppliers of electronic components, and nagging IT problems, the pace had been frenetic. So it was understandable that my team was a little anxious when the big boss called us into her office just before lunch on Friday. I heard a little grumbling as we filed into the office; the last time we'd been summoned like this, we wound up working until close to 10 P.M. If she keeps us that late again, I thought to myself, there's going to be a mutiny. She delivered her message short and sweet. She thanked us for all the hard work and commitment, and then told us that she'd decided to give us the rest of the day off. The office erupted with hoots and applause. Everyone thanked her and then quickly headed back to their cubicles to pack up and get out before she changed her mind.

"What are you going to do with your down time?" my friend Tim asked over the cubicle wall.

"Well, it's a beautiful day out there and I haven't been on the lake in probably a month. I'm going home to get my fishing stuff and hit the water. What about you?" I asked, switching off my computer and grabbing my keys.

"Not sure. I'm leaning towards just going home, grabbing a six-pack and sitting on my deck. Nothing too ambitious."

"Nothing wrong with that," I replied. "Well, whatever you do, enjoy it because who knows when we'll get a couple free hours like this again." I bid the rest of the team farewell and headed out the door to my truck.

It truly was a beautiful day! A slight breeze pushed along a couple wispy clouds, but by in large, the sun shone bright. The temperature was in the mid 70s and there was little humidity, very unusual for this time of year. I got on the highway and headed home, praying that there was no traffic to delay my long overdue fishing trip. I made it to my exit in 25 minutes, not bad considering it had taken nearly 45 yesterday, and turned onto my quiet street. As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed a strange white sedan parked on the street in front of my house. I wonder who that is, I thought to myself as I parked the truck and strode to the front door. Ok, I said to myself, be quick. Lissy is still at work, so I have about three hours of time to fish before she gets home. I opened the door, dropped my keys on the table, and walked into the kitchen where the door to the basement is.

That was when I noticed that the sliding glass door that leads to our deck was wide open and the screen door was in its place. Lissy is rather militant about keeping the glass door closed and locked when we're not home. Strange, I thought, as I closed and locked the slider and hurried down the basement stairs to grab my favorite fishing rod and tackle box. Back upstairs, I set my gear on the floor beside the front door and then turned to go upstairs to change out of my work clothes. As I turned to begin climbing the stairs, I thought I heard a noise. I wasn't sure what it was, or even if I had really heard something, but I paused at the bottom of the steps, my ears straining. Ok, I thought, a strange car in front of the house, the back door open when it's normally closed, and now the possibility of a strange noise. I wonder if there's any cause for concern?

"Hello?" I said, quietly. No answer. I listened for another minute or so, but didn't hear anything, so I continued up the steps. There it was again. I had just reached the middle landing of the stairs when I heard it. And this time, there was no mistaking what it was. My heart skipped a beat when I heard that sound and my cock began to tingle. Sure enough, there it was again, providing all the confirmation I needed. It was the unmistakable sound of my beautiful bride softly moaning in pleasure. Now, my Lissy is quite the horny lady, to say that she has a high sex drive is putting it lightly. More than once, I've come home from work to find her lying on our bed pleasuring herself. And what a sight that is! It's especially amazing when I didn't let on that I was there, hiding outside the bedroom door to watch her.

So, it was with that image in mind that I quietly crept up the last set of stairs and eased down the hallway to a position outside our door, her moans becoming much more audible now, and my cock growing stiffer. The door was partially closed, so I had to move to the other side of the hallway to be able to see into the room. As I slowly shifted, the floor creaked a bit. I froze, worried that I'd just given away my presence. But her moans and heavy breathing never stopped, and I could now hear a soft slurping noise, which I figured probably meant she was playing with one of the toys we occasionally use. As I repositioned myself to get a view, I expected to see her spread out before me, maybe toying her pussy with her favorite Purring Panther.

The sight that greeted me caused my breath to catch in my throat, and a host of emotions washed over me. Lissy was there, naked and on her back, those delicious legs spread wide open, but instead of a toy between those thighs, there was some strange man! He had one arm under each of her legs and his face buried in her cunt. Those soft slurping noises I'd heard, yeah, they were his lips and tongue as he tasted her wetness and sucked on her clit. Lissy was clearly enjoying herself, I could see her arching her back and wiggling her hips to grind her clit against the guy's face. Part of me wanted to run in the room and grab the guy off her, but on the other hand, I had to admit it was a little hot to watch this show.

"Yes, that's what I like!" she whispered. "Fuck me with your tongue," she commanded.

The guy apparently did as instructed, Lissy gasped with delight as his tongue entered her. I could see him moving his head from side to side and up and down as he pleasured her, no doubt savoring every drop of her delicious juice.

"Put two fingers in me," she ordered as she continued to grind her pussy into his face. "Now one more. I want three. Oooh fuck yes! I love that! Fuck that tight little pussy with your fingers!"

I could tell by her breathing and her increasingly loud commands that she was getting close to cumming. For his part, the guy really didn't say anything or make a lot of noise, which I thought was a little weird. He must've been good at what he was doing because Lissy didn't seem to notice anything was missing.

"Suck my clit again! Lick it, lick it! Yes! Yes! Keep licking me right there!" she demanded, firmly putting a hand on either side of the guy's head to make sure his warm wet tongue didn't move from that magical spot. "Oooh God, that's soo good! Keep going, I'm going to cum!" Between the tongue on her clit and the fingers in her pussy, I knew it was only a matter of minutes before she'd cum. If I had been between those thighs, I would've slid my pinky in her ass, which would have driven her over the edge for sure.

"Make me cum! I want to cum all over your face!" she screamed. She arched her back and clenched her thighs, trapping the guy's face between them and probably nearly breaking the fingers he still had inside her pussy. "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" she yelled.

Then suddenly it was quiet; the only sounds I heard were Lissy's breathing, the quiet tick of a clock in the room, and my own heart pounding in my ears. I wanted to cum so badly that my balls ached. I wanted to barge into the room and demand to know who this guy was. I wanted to yell at her for allowing this stranger to eat her. And I wanted to find out if she turned to this guy because of something I did or didn't do or if I was inadequate in some way.

"Wow, thanks very much for that," Lissy broke the silence.

The guy extracted himself from between her legs and sat up. I could finally see his face, my wife's juices causing his cheeks to glisten slightly. He was wearing only boxers, both his and Lissy's clothes were strewn about the floor, and he looked clean-cut. He looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place where I had seen him before. Then it hit me. He was the guy from the club. The guy that I had picked out for Lissy when we did our little experiment a few months ago. Apparently, the fucking he'd given her was not enough for her and she had invited him back to snack on her pussy.

"You liked it?" he asked, wiping the back of his hand against his cheek. "Was it better than your husband?"

"Uh, well, it's not really about being better than my husband," Lissy said gently. "See, sometimes you just need to feel a strange touch, and the fact that it is a strange touch makes it better. Sometimes it's as simple as feeling the touch of a strange hand brush against your body and, sometimes, like in this case, it's about a girl who needed to feel a strange tongue on her lady-bits. So don't think of yourself as being in competition with him, because you'll lose. He's got a lot of years of pleasing me under his belt."

"Well, as long as it was good for you," he replied. He stood up and began to slowly pull down his boxers. He stepped out of them and turned to face Lissy. I could see he was quite erect; who wouldn't be in this situation, and I waited for what would happen next. I wondered if they'd stick to the oral theme or if she'd allow him to slide inside her. I also wondered what I should do. My need to cum was becoming critical, and I knew that watching them have any more fun would send me over the edge. Should I sneak back down stairs and go jerk off in the bathroom before heading off on my nearly forgotten fishing trip? Should I just pull it out here and do the job, using my wife and her lover as my own personal porn flick? Or should I just forget about jerking off, leave the house, and come home later? Maybe she'd have a little energy left to please me.

"What are you doing?" Lissy asked, a hint of sleep in her voice.

"Well, I figured it's my turn," he took a step towards the head of the bed. "I got you off, so naturally I thought you'd return the favor."

Lissy rolled off her back onto her side and propped herself up on an elbow. "Sorry to disappoint you, but that's all the fun today."

"What? Why?" the guy nearly seemed to howl in protest.

"Just relax, it's not anything bad," she tried to soothe him. "See, I've allowed you to fuck my pussy the first time we were together, and you ate it the second time. I'm a little worried that if I get you off right now, you might not come around the next time I get the need to feel a strange touch. I know guys love the challenge of getting between a new girl's legs, which you've already successfully done, twice, so I need something I can use to make sure you come back, even if it's only one more time. So, nothing for you now, but the next time I have you here, I promise I'll more than make it up to you."

"But I'm sooo horny. I need to cum very badly," he continued to protest, pointing at his still hard cock.

"Sorry, you can either masturbate or take a cold shower, but that's all I can offer."

"If I jerk off, will you at least talk dirty to me or something?"

"I'll pass on that. I'm sure you can get yourself off just fine."

I couldn't believe how cruel Lissy was being. This guy came over on a moment's notice for the express purpose of getting her off, and now she couldn't return the favor. I did have to marvel at her reasoning for not doing it though, she had definitely thought that through.

Realizing that he wasn't going to change her mind, Lissys lover sullenly picked up his boxers and slid them back on. Apparently he was too proud to jerk off here and probably preferred to do it at home. No doubt he'd be wanking it with visions of my Lissy in his head. Neither one said anything as he set to work gathering his clothes. It was at this point that I had an idea. An idea that I thought would make everybody happy.

"Well," I said, pushing open the bedroom door and striding inside, "look what I've found. I guess when the cat's away, the mouse likes to play."

Lissy gave a start and sat up, blushing. Her lover spun around, one leg in his slacks, a look of fear and panic on his face.

"Hi Baby, what are you doing home so early?"

"I might ask you the same thing," I replied, moving to the foot of the bed. "But before we get to that, you're being rude. Who's your friend?"

"I'm Keith," he replied sheepishly, avoiding eye contact.

"Nice to meet you," I extended my hand to shake his. "Don't worry Keith, I'm not too mad. I know my bride is a very horny woman, and I understand that she just needed to feel a strange tongue on her lady-bits." I figured repeating her earlier words would let them know I had been watching a while.

"How long have you been watching?" Lissy asked.

"Long enough to see and hear you cum," I replied. Turning to Keith who was still fumbling with his clothes, a look of confusion on his face, I asked, "How about it Keith, she tastes pretty sweet, doesn't she?"

"Uh, yeah, she actually does," he agreed.

"I will say, my darling, you seem to have yourself in a bit of a predicament now," I said, my gaze returning to my beautiful bride, still naked sitting on the bed.

"A predicament? How do you figure?"

"For starters, now instead of one horny guy in front of you, you've got two."

"That sounds like it's more of a predicament for you guys, not me. I'll leave the room and maybe you guys can take care of each other," she smiled a wicked smile.

"Actually, I have a different scenario in mind. And it involves you using all your womanly skills to take care of us both." Keith was now fully dressed and inching towards the door. I put a hand on his shoulder to restrain him. "Hold up a minute, buddy, I might have a treat for you." He paused, still looking uncertain.

"Oh, so you want me to handle two cocks?" she replied, "Not only do I not really want to do that, I'm not sure I'm capable."

"I know you're capable, sweety. And I appreciate that you might not be feeling up to it right now, but I think you'll get into it once you get started."

She twirled a couple of strands of her brunette hair and nibbled on her bottom lip. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Well, seeing as you were engaged in an afternoon with an oral theme and, at least as far as I know, Keith has yet to experience one of your amazing blowjobs, I figured it was only fair for him to be on the receiving end of your pretty mouth. And, since I'm the home team here, I thought I'd take the liberty of filling one or both of your other holes, as the mood strikes me. What do you think there, Keith?"

"If you're serious, and she's up for it, I think it sounds great. All I know is that I'm not going to last long if my dick gets within an inch of her."

"So what do you say?" she continued to twirl her hair and I could see that she was thinking. "c'mon how can a pretty little cockhound like you resist the opportunity to please two cocks at once?"

"Hmmm. Well I suppose it's the least I can do since I got you both so wound up. You'll owe me though, so you'd both better be prepared. Some day I may call in a favor. And, of course, if I say stop or not to do something, then it ends immediately or else you'll have one pissed off lady."

"Of course, sweety. I would never do anything that made you feel uncomfortable." Keith nodded in agreement.

I'd quickly undressed, throwing my clothes in the corner by the hamper. I nodded at Keith and he did the same. I noticed his hands were shaking a bit and, come to think of it, so were mine. The anticipation was unbearable!

"Here, let me help you, my darling," I said grabbing her by the hand and leading her to the middle of the room. She knelt down and Keith moved in front of her, his cock having returned to full mast. I stepped behind her and watch as she leaned forward, tentatively sticking out her tongue. She inched closer to his cock, never allowing her eyes to leave his. Then she was licking, daintily removing drops of precum from the tip with her tongue. I could see Keith fighting the urge to grab her by the back of the head and just jam is throbbing manhood in her warm wet mouth. She licked him again, this time running her tongue the full length of his shaft, from base to tip, and then back down.

"Ok," she said, sitting up, "Keith, you're going to need to kneel down in front of me. If you stand, I'm not going to be able to get a good angle to really give you what you need. And you, Baby, you just stay behind me and do whatever you'd like."

Lissy was now on all fours, Keith knelt in front of her as directed, and I knelt down behind her, sliding my cock between her thighs, mere inches from sliding inside her. I put a hand on either of her hips, and positioned the tip of my cock so that it just barely penetrated the outer lips of her pussy. Keith continued to endure teasing at the hands, or should I say tongue, of Lissy, and I could see he was growing impatient. We locked eyes and I could tell we were on the same page.

12