Double Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a comb from my purse, headed to the bathroom and ran the comb through my hair. Carla stood in the doorway watching me. She was staring more than just watching. I saw her eyes in the mirror looking at my butt and breasts. She was smiling and sipping a beer. I had to brush past her to get out of the bathroom. Tyrell and Shawndra were sitting on the couch, kissing. Shawndra was just wearing her bra and panties. Carla stood behind me looking over my shoulder. She reached around and started cupping my breasts. I put my hands over hers but I couldn’t pull them away. She fondled my breasts with her strong hands. I looked down watching my nipples growing erect. Carla pushed my head forward when she started kissing me along the back of my neck. I felt her hot breath tracing towards my ear. I’d never been touched by another woman before.

“I think this lady’s ready for some action!” Carla exclaimed.

Tyrell had fallen asleep sitting in one of the recliners. Shawndra and Alex had stopped kissing and were watching Carla and me. They got up off the couch, Alex walked towards me. I could see the bulge in his briefs had grown. Shawndra walked over and picked up a duffle bag. Carla grasped my wrist and pulled me back towards the bedroom. She turned on the lights as we entered. I stood there, not knowing what was going to happen next. Shawndra unhooked her bra, her breasts were quite small but her nipples were like tiny little fingers. Alex stripped off his briefs, his huge black cock stood straight out. Shawndra walked up to me and started rubbing my pussy over the material of my panties. I spread my legs willingly when she reached down between them. I looked towards Carla; she had taken off her jeans and t-shirt. She had very muscular legs. She had her bra and panties off in seconds. Alex walked over towards Shawndra and me.

“Hang on there Alex!” Carla exclaimed, grinning. “We get her first.”

Carla ordered Shawndra to take my panties off. She pulled them down my legs and I stepped out of them. My pussy was getting hotter. Carla motioned for me to get on the bed. I stretched out watching Carla approach me. She reached down and spread my legs, climbing on the bed between them. She was licking her lips back and forth. I felt her warm breath blowing on the lips of my pussy. I spread my legs farther apart causing Carla to smile. She licked all around my pussy. I felt my body beginning to squirm against her hot tongue. Carla grasped my legs firmly and held me down. She flicked her tongue against my clit, causing me flinch. Carla vibrated her tongue up and down my pussy. I was moaning as her expert tongue worked me up. My hands were grasping the sheets, I felt an orgasm building. My legs tensed enough to lift my butt up slightly. Carla stopped licking my pussy till I settled back down on the bed. She put her mouth back on my pussy and darted her tongue inside me. I gasped as she swirled her tongue inside my pussy. I felt my orgasm building again. Carla slid her tongue up to my clit and toyed with it. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I had a fantastic orgasm, my juices flowed.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……… ahhhhhhhhhhhh………… ohhhhhhhhhhhh” I moaned aloud.

Carla kept her mouth on my pussy, sucking hard. My orgasm finally faded letting my body relax. I opened my eyes slowly. Carla was making the last of her slurping sounds. Alex was leaning against the dresser sipping on a beer. I looked over at Shawndra. She had a bright blue vibrator in her hand. It was long and slim, tapered at the head. Shawndra was applying some lubricant to it. She approached the bed, grinning. She was holding the vibrator, twisting the end back and forth. It hummed when she turned it on. Carla rolled me over onto my tummy and spread my legs, holding them apart. Shawndra lay across me. I felt her spreading my butt cheeks. She pressed the vibrator against my ass, not my pussy. I tensed, trying to get away from the vibrating head. Shawndra teased my butt with the vibrator and then slowly penetrated me with the tip. I felt it starting to vibrate inside me. She pushed the vibrator in a little deeper. It felt so different, an experience I’ll never forget. Shawndra turned the vibrator speed up a little. My ass was bucking as the vibrator hummed inside me. I felt Carla release her grip on my ankles. I kept my legs apart. Shawndra slowly stroked the vibrator in and out of my ass. She finally pulled it all the way out. I felt my ass still tingling.

Carla pulled a dildo from the duffle bag. It was flesh colored with straps dangling from it. She untangled the straps and stepped into it. Carla pulled it up her legs and adjusted the straps tight. It looked like she had a cock, a big cock. I knew she was going to fuck me with it. Shawndra told me to get up on my hands and knees. She took the lubricant and smeared it all over the dildo. I watched intently as she applied the lubricant. Carla got on the bed behind me and grasped my waist with her strong hands. I felt the dildo slip between the lips of my pussy and then slide all the way inside me.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh………….. Ahhhhhhhhh” I moaned.

Carla fucked the dildo in and out of me steadily. She gyrated her hips making the dildo swirl inside me. I was panting for breath. I started moving my ass back towards Carla as she increased her tempo. She slapped my butt hard. I fucked back towards her harder. I almost pushed her back off the bed but her strong legs kept her into me. She started fucking me with long, hard strokes. I came within a few minutes. Carla kept plunging the dildo harder. She released her grip on my waist and I fell forward, the vibrator slipping out of me. I lay there hugging the warm sheets, my body still quivering. I felt the bed move when Carla got off the bed. I closed my eyes till my body stopped shaking.

Alex came over and sat on the bed. He rolled me over onto my back. He seemed concerned that I was alright. I told him I was fine, just tired. I looked at his cock. He was hard and I knew he wanted to fuck me. Carla and Shawndra had left the bedroom.


“Why don’t you shut the bedroom door and turn off the lights?” I asked him, smiling.

Alex followed my suggestion and came back to the bed. My pussy was tender but I wanted him to fuck me anyway. We kissed and held each other. Alex sucked gently on my tender nipples. I told him I was ready. He didn’t waste any time pushing his huge black cock inside me. The lubricant from the dildo greased his fuck pole, allowing him to enter me without much resistance. We fucked slow and easy for quite awhile. I locked my legs around his waist forcing him to fuck me deeper and faster. He pumped his cock into me until I felt his hot cum spewing deep. He got off at least twice. His body froze as he came the second time. I held my legs tightly around him till his body relaxed. He was forcing himself to take deep breaths. He laid down on top of me and then rolled off to one side. I ran to the bathroom to pee and get cleaned up. Alex’s cum was dripping out of me, down my legs.

I heard moans coming from the other bedroom. I stood in the doorway watching Tyrell fuck his huge cock into Carla. Shawndra was straddling Carla’s face. I could see Carla’s tongue lapping at her pussy. I watched till Tyrell shot his load deep into Carla’s pussy. He pulled his cock out of her and held her legs apart. Shawndra leaned over and sucked Tyrell’s cum out of Carla’s gaping pussy. Tyrell saw me watching, he got a big grin on his face. I went back to the bedroom and stretched out along side Alex. He put his strong arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

12