Double Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damnit Kelly!" I exclaimed as I left the kitchen, face flushed red and dignity long gone. "I don't have time for this. I got your project to work on."

"Oh shit!" she said quickly changing demeanor as she chased after me, fixing her straps as she ran. "Please let me help!"

"No, you got your boobs to worry about." I said as I picked up my computer bag and camera. My cock still cried out to me, begging to bury itself between what I'm sure were her spectacular tits.

"I'm sorry Jason, I was just teasing. I really want to see them!"

I turned to her, seeing honesty in her pleading eyes. "Alright," I said, and then pointed at her chest, "but those say inside."

"No promises," she said. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

Shaking my head, I set the laptop up on the dining table. It took a few minutes to plug everything in and boot up the machine, and longer still for all of the photos to transfer over. Finally, we were ready to go. The photos were imported and the application was live.

We scooted our chairs in tight working side-by-side, the lights in the room dimmed so as not to cast a glare on our screen.

"Here we go," I said more to myself. "Okay, there are... just over 2,500 photos in total so this may take some time."

Kelly whistled. "Wow, that many?"

I nodded, my focus locked on the screen. "Yup. You had a lot of looks." I scrolled up to the first. "What I normally do is quickly scan through the images and flag those that look promising. That way we can thin out what we want to work with. Sound good?" I looked at her. The side of her face was illuminated with a soft pale glow, enhancing her soft pale skin. She looked to me, biting her lower lip with excitement and nodded.

"All-righty then... here we go."

We scoured through the photos, reading one after the other with the most incredible scrutiny. Kelly blew me away, tackling the project with intense professionalism. She was proud of her work, and it showed. We worked like a team devouring each and every one. Approving one out of every ten. It wasn't that the other nine were horrible, even though some of them mom would find infinitely embarrassing, it's just that the other ones were nowhere near as good as those that we kept, the ones that looked like they had fallen right off a magazine page. And though the clothing was the event, the main attraction was without a doubt, our model.

She looked so natural, so playful, provocative and alluring. Never would I have guessed this was her first go around. She looked like a puppet freed from strings, opening up in ways I hadn't seen since childhood, if ever at all.

We landed on a picture of her standing in the surf sporting a yellow sun dress with the skirt cut just below mid thigh. It was flapper inspired with a low cut in the back, but that was hidden from camera. A breeze had kicked up and she had bent to stop the dress from blowing up. Eyes sparkling like the water behind her, with a large smile as she laughed.

"She wears those clothes well." I thought, and then suddenly realized I had said it out loud.

"Yes she does," Kelly almost whispered. Her mind seemed to be taking her elsewhere, just like my own. "To be honest with you, most of those are made with her in mind."

"I can tell." I flagged it and moved on. "Alright, first batch done. Now, onto the swimsuits."

"About damn time," Kelly said. I couldn't help but look at her. "...What?" she asked.

Shaking my head, I clicked the next photo.

For the most part, the emotions these shots elicited remained the same as those previous. However, there was a slight and subtle shift in the atmosphere. Her smiles were still there, yet it was almost as if their meaning had methodically changed. From joy to seduction. I had not been aware of the time how well she was obeying my suggestions, for though there was still the element of flirtatiousness, what first appeared to be someone out at the beach, turn now to the feeling of prey who lures you in.

I'd like to say we were more forgiving on these photos, but that's not the case. If anything our intent was to be more scrupulous, straining and searching for flaws. But the further in we got, the more distracted we became. After a short period time, we were so enthralled by the images; we forgot to flag them and continued clicking from one to another. Before we knew it, we stumbled across her leaning over in the light blue bikini for our hungry eyes.

Our eyes lingered on the screen, held captive by the sultry nature of the image. Her ass was presented to us in glorious detail, separated only by a thin blue sheet of fabric that did little to hide the shape of her sex. My breathing had deepened as I took her in, stared into her eyes that stared back at me. I felt like I had been wrapped in a blanket of lust. My pulse quickened and senses peaked as I felt a rush of blood travel to my groin.

"Jason are you sure you've never done boudoir before?" Kelly asked her voice heavy.

I nodded slowly. "Yes, I'm absolutely positive."

She swallowed. "I think you need to give it a shot." I could feel her breath as she leaned in closer. "Jesus, just look at her," she whispered. "If I was a dude, I'd be all over that."

"She would still be your mother."

"I don't know if that would stop me," she replied.

I shook my head, trying to snap out of this arousal that had taken over me. I prayed that Kelly's focus would remain fixed to the screen so she would not grow aware of the twitching in my pants. Each breath felt more labored as my muscles tightened. My cock strained against the confines of my jeans begging for attention.

Kelly laughed. "She's such a tease."

"Am I now?" Mom's voice suddenly echoed behind us.

We both jumped, startled by the sudden intrusion. She stood behind us with her arms crossed leaning against the entryway in a white cotton bathrobe. Her hair shimmered as if slightly wet while her skin had that glow like she just emerged from the shower. Her eyes were fixed to the computer where there, in full screen, she saw herself being lewd and mischievous.

"So that's them, huh?" she asked, never taking her eyes from the photo. "I think I look fat."

I almost fell out of my chair while Kelly burst out laughing.

"You look fine, Mom," I said. What the hell is wrong with my family?

She shrugged and walked over behind us, placing a hand on my chair and one on the table, leaning in to see the image better. Instantly, her scent washed over me. It was like vanilla and lavender, mixed into one. I strained to keep my eyes focused, but I didn't know where I could safely look. In front of me our mother appeared to be moments away from exposing her privates, while directly beside me, I could see the fold of her robe opening causing the swell of her cleavage to spill into view. A tiny droplet of water ran from a wet strand of hair, tracing the curve of her collar bone before plummeting between the valley of her breasts.

"May I?" she asked looking down at me.

I jumped in my seat, startled again from my sinful surroundings. "W-what?" I stammered. She smiled, pointed to the trackpad I was using. "Oh, it's all yours," I said standing up to allow her a seat.

She said her thanks as she sat. I stood now directly above her, hand on her chair and trying not to stare down her chest; it was one of the greatest challenges of my life.

"I'm surprised you two didn't wait for me," she said as she zoomed into the photo, focusing on the small of her back.

"I would have, but I had intended on doing a grand showing after they were all edited. Some of them aren't too flattering."

"Really?" Mom said as she panned around the image. "What about this one? Do you think this one is?" She turned around, raising an eyebrow to me.

"You're kidding right?" Kelly asked. "Mom, look at you. You're friggin' hot!"

She turned to Kelly, smiled, then back to me. "You think so too?"

I turned back to the image, but I didn't need to. "Absolutely."

Mom's smile widened and she turned back to the computer, clicking to the next image. "What can I say? You are a great photographer."

I shook my head. "I wasn't the one who made you look good. That was all you. I just capture the moment."

"You do that well," she said as four more photos flashed by on the screen, slowly growing more and more sensual. "I can't believe I did some of these," she said, covering her mouth. "What kind of mother am I?"

"The best as far as I'm concerned, Mom," Kelly said.

"I don't think I can say I'm the best. Certainly not after this one," she said clicking on the photo of her untying her top "I'd think they'd take my 'Mother of the Year' title away for that."

"I'm sure some people would actually offer it to you," I joked, though I have no idea where it came from. "Besides, we are the only ones who know you are our mother. No one else knows."

That seemed to take a weight off her shoulders.

"You do have a point," she continued to click. "Kinda makes you wonder though, doesn't it?"

Kelly and I shared a look. "What's that?" my sister asked.

Mom continued. "Makes you wonder if we've ever seen photos like ours."

"You mean like a mom modeling?" I asked.

"Maybe," she continued clicking through. "Maybe the photographer's the model's son, or daughter, or father, or mother. Maybe the subjects in the photo are related and nobody knows. It sure would change the context though, wouldn't it?" Her eyes were glued to the screen, fixed on the final image I had taken. There she was with her thumbs hooked to the bikini bottoms, slipping them down over her hips. A light sheen glowed across her skin, catching the light that trailed down her body. But our eyes stayed focused on her thin strip of hair teasing us to what lay below. The photo oozed of pure unadulterated lust.

Mom suddenly shook as if rippled by goosebumps. Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. "What am I saying? Sorry, that sounded really bad. I don't know what's come over me."

"It's fine, Mom," I said as I placed a hand on her shoulder and my finger touched the bare skin of her neck. It felt like electricity. "We're not judging".

She smiled, shook her head and looked at us. "Thanks."

Kelly beamed her playful smile. "Aren't they cool?" she pointed to the photos.

Mom nodded. "I'm blown away."

"Me too!" Kelly replied. "When do you think you'll be done?" she asked me.

I looked at the time; it was almost noon. "Let me take another look through to see which are keepers, but... I'll probably have the best done by the end of today."

"Good, then you're staying for dinner," Mom stated.

"Um, I'm not sure-"

"It's lasagna."

"I'm staying." This should require no explanation other than she makes it from scratch.

Kelly stood up, stretching once more beside me. "Dad gonna be here?"

Mom shrugged lips tight. "We'll see." She headed off to the kitchen. "I'm gonna make lunch in the mean time."

Kelly shook her head as she watched Mom leave.

"Hey Bro," she whispered, "After they're all done, can I still get copies of all of them?"

I shrugged. "I don't see why not. I'll put them in two separate folders for you."

"Me too," Mom called from the kitchen. I swear her hearing only got better over time.

"You got it," I called back taking a seat in front of the computer. It was gonna be a long day.

Chapter 5.0

Over a week had passed and I was once again between gigs. A new sushi bar was opening and needed a photographer for promo shots and menu items. I had done a few before, but I always tend to forget how sometimes, you don't really want to see the sausage being made, so to speak. But hey, the waitresses were cute and since my 'Day at the Beach', my shots have started to lean a bit more toward provocative. It was slightly strange to find yourself inspired by your mother's lewd actions and then ask the same from others. There were no underwear shots, mind you, but somehow I was able to coax the impression of desire, all with innocent smiles.

The shoot went well and the owner was ecstatic all throughout, loving my ideas and giving me free reign. The girls were great too; one in particular caught my eye. Perhaps it was how she teasingly batted her eyes, or her quirky banter, I wasn't sure. What I do know is that for the last week, I have been hungrier than ever and felt like I had been in a constant state of desire. Had I been working myself too much? I hadn't dated, let alone messed around with a woman for over a year. My hormones seemed to have suddenly kicked back into gear as if I had been reliving puberty. My cock would spring to attention at the slightest hint of sexual nature, leading me to jerk off two, sometimes three times a day. I needed to get back out there. I needed to find a girl, figure out a way to make it work or at the very least, sow some oats by plowing her field. And this little dark haired beauty; my new playful model, oh how I'd love for it to be you.

It was the perfect motivation, and it looked like I already had an in. She was laughing at my jokes, and smiling when I caught her eye. This should be a cake walk, right? Well the problem is, I don't know why, but at the end of the shoot, as soon as I turned the camera off, it's like my confidence went right out the fucking window. All the words, all the sayings I practiced in my head just minutes before, vanished. I mean I had imagined the best lines in the world, perfect scenarios that all I had to do was walk right up and say them and she'd instantly beg me to fuck her right there on the counter, regardless of who was watching. Of course I didn't really expect that to happen, but there seemed to be a part of me that felt it was within the realm of possibility.

So there I stood; my face as blank as my mind before her, and this lovely goddess is waiting for me to speak. You want to talk about awkward; this could be a case study. Nothing was said; she just smiled, waiting as I struggled to even think of what her name was. It's embarrassing but I still can't recall. And so, to save myself, I thanked her, grabbed my gear and took off.

As soon as I was in my car and done yelling at myself in the rearview mirror, I heard my phone chime with a new text. It was from Kelly.

K: Hey Big B. I submitted my portfolio and they LOVED the photos! I can't thank you enough! Thank you thank you thank you!

Well that at least brought a smile to my face. I typed out my response.

ME: No prob sis. Glad you liked.

I tapped on 'Send' and couldn't even put the phone away before she responded.

K: I didn't like them... I LOVED them. Everyone was impressed.

K: Can't wait til we do it again!

I chuckled. We'd never talked about another shoot, but why the hell not?

ME: Sure thing. Let me know when you got more to show. It was fun.

I was about to put the phone away when she replied back.

K: Will do.

Then...

K: I'm bored. What you doin?

ME: Just got in my car. Had a session at that new place on Pine St.

K: What new place?

ME: Its a sushi bar. The food's good.

K: That's cool. How'd it go?

ME: Fine.

ME: Actually better than fine. It went great but I'm a little out of it.

K: What's up?

I stared at the screen in the muted silence of my car. Fuck it.

ME: Nothing really. I just choked in front of this girl.

K: Like on the sushi?

ME: No not on the sushi.

ME: I wanted to ask her out and couldn't for some reason. I think I panicked.

K: LOL!!!!!!

K: You're kidding!

K: Oh man shouldn't you have that down at your age?

My eyes were spitting darts at the screen.

ME: Wow. Thank you for your support.

K: awwwwwwwwwwe come on. I'm just joking.

K: Was she cute?

ME: Yeah. She was one of the main girls I worked with.

K: one of the models huh? look at you mr photographer.

ME: You're forgetting I bombed miserably.

K: Yeah, but you were trying for it. What was she like? Why her?

I shrugged to myself then typed my response.

ME: She was cute and fun. Took a little bit for her to open up to the camera though.

K: Go on.

ME: I don't know. She was funny and kinda sassy. She kinda teased me at times which I thought was a good sign.

ME: Pretty eyes. It was like she'd look straight at me through the lens.

K: Kinda like Mom did?

ME: I don't know, maybe. She wasn't as crazy as Mom, that's for sure.

K: So why now? I thought you didn't have time for the ladies? ;)

ME: Not sure really. It's just been a crazy week.

K: ...

K: Been thinking about the photo shoot with Mom, huh?

ME: ... yeah, sure. A little bit. Why?

K: Nothin. I've kinda been a bit worked up this whole week myself.

K: Mom too, I think.

ME: why do you say that?

K: ... promise not to freak out?

ME: No, but tell me anyway.

There was a pause... and then:

K: I caught her getting herself off.

My eyes went wide and I brought the phone to my chest, suddenly concerned for prying eyes in the solitude of my car. I chided myself and responded.

ME: What? When?!

K: yesterday morning. I got up early and went downstairs and she was on the computer with her back to me.

K: I thought she was just shopping or something but she suddenly let out this MOOOOOAAAAN.

ME: She was looking at porn?!?

K: Yup!

ME: LOL Holy shit!

The image suddenly filed my head of me standing in Kelly's shoes, creeping around the corner to find that sight. Just the idea brought with it the familiar sensation of my cock beginning to stiffen.

ME: What did you do?

K: Nothing. I just stood there. It looked like she had one hand feeling her tit she used the other to click her mouse ;).

K: She had her legs spread wide. It was so hot!

My cock was crying from my pants, begging to be released.

ME: You're so bad. Getting turned on by Mom.

K: I know! It's so nasty! But god it got me wet. Shit I still am just thinking about it!

My blood began to burn through my body as if it were pure fire.

ME: whoa there TMI.

I said, though only half meant it.

K: oh come on. You can't tell me that it's not a sexy image. You'd have been hard as a fucking flag pole if you saw her.

K: I bet you're hard right now. Are you?

ME: That's a little personal.

K: Why? you already know I'm wet.

K: Just tell me about your cock. It's hard, isn't it.

K: Come on Big Brother ;). Don't be shy now.

This was insane. My fingers trembled as I typed my one word response.

ME: ... maybe.

K: I FUCKING KNEW IT!

K: Is it wrong that this is turning me on more?

ME: YES!

K: Too bad. You're still in the car huh?

ME: yeah. Why?

K: I was just thinking that it's too bad. I'm at home so I can at least take care of my business.

K: you get to sit there in public with a boner and do nothing about it.

ME: first off, TMI. Second, that's mean.

K: What? I'm just saying it kinda sucks for you.

K: Me, I get to play with my kitty right away.

K: Its so nice.

ME: Please tell me you're not doing it right now.

K: ... maybe.

K: ;)

ME: Okay, this is getting too to be a bit too much.

K: Awe come on and play a little.

ME: No, I need to go anyway. Don't get me wrong, the thought of texting with my little sister while she fingers herself is tough to pass up.

1...34567...10