Double Feature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Reaming,” she thought to herself, the word from the porn stories she’d perused online popping to mind. “That’s what he’s doing to me.”

It wasn’t long before her occasional grunts turned into moans, before her moans got loud and louder until they were almost screams, though from arousal or from the increasing pain of his fucking, she wasn’t sure. The more the thrust, the more the friction built, and the hotter her spinchter felt. Burning… burning and tender soreness, brought about from his near abuse of her body, and she knew she shouldn’t like it nearly as much as she did.

But she did like it. Liked feeling violated and abused. Liked the pain and the humiliation, enjoyed the delicious degradation of having this stranger thoroughly fuck her ass.

Liked it so much that, with a scream, she came.

Her entire body tightened as she did, spinchter tightening around the man inside her so tightly that the feeling of him inside of her was almost excruciatingly painful. The tightening was involuntary, a byproduct of her orgasm, and even as he continued to thrust and even as she willed her body to loosen, it wouldn’t. And so, for what felt like forever but was probably only a few minutes, he continued to thrust into her, each movement only increasing her discomfort until finally, with a grunt, he came.

Seconds later she felt him ease himself free of her and heard the zip of his zipper. Fast footsteps heralded his departure, and as she was about to turn around and watch him go, she felt a hot splash of something wet shoot across her back. Knowing instantly that it was cum, she spun around to see where it was coming from. Standing, seeing a young man who looked barely old enough to be in the theatre jerking off to her right, cum flying in ribbons to land on her now exposed belly, she blushed even dark red if possible.

As the young man groaned, milking one last drop of cum out of his cock, he looked up at her, eyes slitted in a smirk.

“I’d fuck a bitch like you any day,” he said with a smile, stuffing himself back into his pants. “If you want some real cock, I’ll be back here on Saturday.”

Mortified, the import of what she’d done hitting her fully, somehow, through the smirk on the young man’s face, she pushed her skirt down and tried to straighten her shirt. She could feel the fabric sticking to the cum now coating her back and belly, and she whimpered with embarrassment, stumbling as she ran out of the theatre.

As she made her way through the lobby, it was as if she couldn’t escape the smirks and leers of the men milling around, and tears streaked down her cheeks and she wondered what she must look like. Lipstick smeared, hair a mess and with a freshly fucked look on her face, cum plastering her shirt to her skin. She could feel it slowly starting to drip out of her well stretched spinchter as well, and she sped up, not able to bear the thought of the men seeing cum drip down her thighs.

She winced when she slid into her car, her asshole burning and sore to the touch. Her asscheeks still stung from the small spanking she’d been given, and she squirmed in her seat, looking for a way to sit that felt in the least bit comfortable. She couldn’t find it, though, and resolved herself to simply dealing with the discomfort. After all, there was something oddly appealing about it.

By the time she’d made it back to her house, the cum on her back and belly had dried, sealing her shirt to her flesh, and she knew that most of the cum inside her had leaked out of her ass. She could feel its wetness in a puddle on her skirt. She felt used, abused, degraded, humiliated… she felt like a true and proper slut.

And she couldn’t wait to go back.

12