Double Feature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say a word as they mutually stroked each other; the only sound they could hear was each other's labored breathing. Almost at the same time, they both picked up the pace. She gripped his cock hard and stroked it firmly; he turned his fingertips up and stroked them in and out of her pussy like he was beckoning her.

His fingers were now stroking a sensitive spot in her pussy so well that she couldn't help herself. Catching her off guard, her orgasm hit her full-force and her pussy clamped down on his fingers again and again. She twitched and thrashed in front of him, her soft skin glistening with sweat. With her head thrown back against the seat, she lost herself in the spasms of pleasure until they slowly dissolved into the afterglow.

Watching her cum so intensely and the fact that she had never let go of his straining cock – in fact, she had gripped him just the way he liked it, strong and hard – had almost made him cum with her. Thankfully, he had been able to hold back so he could have what he so strongly desired right now.

"J.J." Just the sound of his voice made her pussy spasm one last time around his fingers. She lowered her head and looked at him. He was sweating slightly from the passion and his voice was almost too low and gravelly to make out. He cleared his throat and firmly pressed his hand against her pussy.

"I have to be in you ... now." The firm order, coupled with the yearning in his voice, stoked her desire even higher. She wouldn't be happy now either unless he was filling her up. Gently letting go of his cock and watching it jump and twitch on its own, she stared into his blue eyes.

"How do you want me, Jack?"

He didn't answer her; he just put both hands on her hips and pulled her onto him. She slid easily over his lap until she was straddling him, his hard cock nestled between her legs and ass cheeks. Maybe without even knowing it, he had found her favorite position, the one where she came the easiest and hardest.

Lifting herself up slightly, she reached down and took hold of his cock. He shifted slightly down the back seat, his eyes never leaving hers. She pointed his cock straight up and nestled the head of it against her pussy lips. Her wetness, coupled with the juices she had spread around the shaft as she jerked him off, made it easy for her to slide down and push his cock deep into her.

When he filled her completely and she felt his balls against her pussy lips, they both let out deep and long sighs of pleasure. He flexed his cock and she felt it jump slightly in her. He put his hands on her hips as she started a slow up and down rhythm. She was wet – so wet – but he was so thick and hard that he was still almost too big for her.

That slow rhythm didn't last long as her pussy stretched for him and she started to ride him faster and faster. She threw her head back and forth, her pink hair swaying in front of her eyes, and he grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands, pulling them onto him to match her down stroke.

When he leaned in and sucked her left nipple into his mouth, almost biting it, she came a second time hard and quick. With a short scream, she bounced on him, her pussy clenching his hard cock and making squelching sounds as she drenched his balls with her juices. Her orgasm crashed over her again and again as he kept his lips locked on her hard nipple and sucked hard on it.

After what seemed like an hour-long orgasm, she collapsed on top of him, her head lying in the crook of his shoulder. When he flexed his hard cock in her again, it sent a small after-shock through her pussy and she moaned. Breathless, she marveled that he was still rock-hard.

Her words came in short bursts of air. "Did ... you ... come yet?"

"Not yet ... but it's all I can do to hold it back," he said through gritted teeth.

She raised her head and stared into his eyes. "Don't ... don't hold it back. I want it ... please."

His smile wasn't gentle any more, but one of need and desire. "Turn around then," he ordered.

When she moved, he couldn't believe it. Keeping his cock firmly in her pussy, she simply swiveled around until her back was to him. Oh shit, she IS a spinner. She leaned slightly forward, resting her arms on the front seat, pushed her ass down on him to take the last half-inch of his cock into her, and squeezed her pussy muscles.

When she heard his growl and felt his hands grips her hips, she looked back at him.

"Fuck me, Jack ... make me yours."

He firmly grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, not waiting for any more permission. The sweaty skin on the back of his legs made squealing sounds as they moved across the leather of the back seat, but all he could hear was the squelching of her pussy juices around his cock.

She laid her forehead on her arms and felt his balls slap repeatedly against her pussy. She urged him on with moans and groans and tried to squeeze her pussy as tight as she could around his cock. When he slapped her right ass cheek with one hand, she jumped in surprise but moaned in pleasure.

"Again ... do it again."

He slapped her other ass cheek, enough to leave the sting a little longer and make her ass a little redder. She bit down on her arm to keep from screaming as he slapped one cheek, than the other. He stopped only to pull her ass cheeks apart so he could watch his cock piston in and out of her, the skin of it shining with her juices. Even though it was going to be his second time cumming, he knew it wouldn't be much longer ... she had this crazy effect on him. His hips shifted into overdrive as he slammed his cock into her pussy and he felt another load of cum rise up from somewhere down near his toes.

Almost surprising her, he slammed her hips down onto his own and held here there forcefully. With a loud growl that might have escaped the confines of the car for other drive-in goers to hear, he shot another load of cum deep into her. His whole body tensed and quivered as he filled her up. After a long minute, he jumped slightly when her pussy squeezed one last bit of cum from his balls and he slowly relaxed.

She leaned back against him and felt his cock start to shrink gently inside of her. She didn't move right away ... she enjoyed the feeling of him and didn't want it to end, their sweaty skin cooling slowly. He kissed the spot where her neck met her shoulder and reached around to cup her breasts. He languidly stroked them, not with the intent to turn her on, but to just enjoy the feel of her body at his leisure.

His voice behind her was low, but with a hint of laughter. "So ... you feeling relaxed and good yet?"

She laughed, remembering what he had told her earlier this evening. "What do you think?," she replied, squeezing her pussy muscles around his softening cock.

He moaned at the feeling. "I think you might make me shoot for a triple feature tonight, much less just a double feature."

Though she was pleasantly sore and a little tired, the thought of another round and his touch on her breasts sent tingles through her body. She lifted up slightly, letting his cock escape her, and swiveled around again, this time sitting in his lap with her legs to one side. She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into him.

"You really think you got some more in you? I wouldn't want to wear you out so quickly."

He laughed and pulled her naked body even closer to him. "I think I can accept that challenge."

12