Double Feature Ch. 2

Story Info
Nicole's V-day looks up.
2.5k words
4.36
17.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat through the rest of sleepless in Seattle. Nicole could feel the goose bumps on her arms at the ending and the man snuggled her close in his arms. The lights came up so that the patrons could leave the theater for intermission but Nicole didn't move.

~Is he going to leave or stay~ She thought to herself. But he didn't leave he stayed right there next to her. Finally after moments of silence passed he turned to her and brushed a few hairs away from her face. She couldn't look up at him she was so nervous what must he think of her.

He cupped her face in his hands and drew her eyes up to his. His face was chiseled a strong jaw and cheekbones his eyes were piercing blue and staring into her own. She lowered her eyes again and looked over clothing. He was in a nice loose fitting black dress shirt and casual but clean relaxed fit jeans. He had a soft tummy sticking out over his belt slightly but his shirt was loose and hung down below his belt slightly. She ran her eyes back up to his face and bit her lip.

"My name is Greg." He said matter-of-factly causing them both to burst out in giggles at the fact that this man that she had just sucked to satisfaction that she feels so close to so suddenly just said his name to her for the very first time.

"I'm N n Nicole." She stammered out her face blushing. "I I came back to the wrong theater."

His face fell a bit. 'Oh"

"I mean I'm glad I did but I was in screen 2 and must of gotten lost on the way back from the bathroom. B but I'm not sad I didn't make it back."

"Why might I ask is a beautiful girl like you in a movie alone on Valentines Day?" he asks

"Um." She says then silence

"You are alone aren't you?" He asks

"Well… Um not r really…." She says

"Oh." He says

"But.." she bites her lip. "J just cause I didn't come alone doesn't mean I don't wish I hadn't."

"Huh?" He says then grins at her. "Oh… You wish you had come alone so that you could stay here for the rest of the show?"

"No I wish I had come alone because Andrew is an ass!" she sighed

"Andrew is it?" he said with a disappointed sigh.

"So what happens now." She asks him trying to get of the subject of Andrew.

"Well, I guess you have a few options don't you?" he asks her starring into her face but she doesn't meet his glance.

"Options?" she asks him.

"Yes you know choices things human beings get to make since they have free will." He pokes her in the sides to lighten the mood "Silly."

"HEHehe s stop that w what are they my o options." She giggles out.

"Well you can stay here, or um go back to the right theater. He grinned. "Or we can go someplace, or I guess you can leave the theater all together by yourself."

She touches his hand gently. "I don't want to go back to the other screen."

He smiled.

"I don't want you to either." He glances down at his watch. "I sure didn't figure there would be many couples here this late did you go to dinner before this?"

"No." She blurted out a lot crasser then she ment to.

He tried very hard not to chuckle at her quick answer. "Well then screw the movies girl you deserve to be shown a night out."

She bit her lip. Could she really leave the movie theater with this stranger… he didn't seem strange but what if he was some weirdo kinky sex freak? ~Anything would be better then sitting through a movie with Andrew~ she thought to herself.

"You ok?" he asked her.

"Y Yeah um l lets go." She said

"All right then." He scooted out of his seat and stood up Nicole couldn't believe how big he really was. He was about six feet tall maybe a little under but it wasn't his height she noticed. It was his shoulders his frame. His shoulders were probably as wide around as she was tall. He wasn't a fit muscular body builder kind she could tell he had been single for sometime his chubby tummy told her that story. But she didn't care because he was so handsome. Not only his beautiful eyes that she could stare at all day but his whole self his manner his body his smell. How could she feel so close to someone she barely knew.

He took her hand in his and they walked out into the lobby. Her eyes scanned the crowd to see if she could see Andrew. There he was over playing video games. ~He sure is worried about me~ she thought. She stared right at him hoping he'd look up wanting him to know she found herself a real man almost willing him to look up. Finally he did just as Greg was opening the door for her Andrew looked up at her. His eyes fixed on her own. She turned up to Greg and stood on her tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back a bit deeper then she had intended him to. There they were kissing blocking the door with Andrew starring right at them.

She opened her eyes and took a step back blinking slightly then felt a tap on her shoulder. She ignored it and walked out the door Greg followed her with Andrew close behind. Finally she was sick of it sick of hearing her name called over and over. She turned around.

"WHAT?!" She asked him angrily.

"Nicole where are you going?" He said sounding more angry then hurt.

"To dinner." She said Greg held her hand tighter and pulled her to him holding her in his arms as she spoke protecting her.

"You don't even know that guy Nicole quit fucking around and come back inside to watch the rest of your stupid movie!" He spat "you're the one that wanted to come to this dumb show in the first place."

"I wanted to have a romantic evening something you obviously know nothing about!" She said back her body tensing.

"Your such a slut Nicole I'm gonna tell all your friends what a horny little bitch you are! That you ruined our night to go off and fuck some guy you don't even know!" He said angrily grabbing her arm. "Or you can just come back with me and we can have a good time like we always do!"

She pulled her arm away and he grabbed it again. Greg grabbed Andrews's wrist and twisted it applying his thumb into that sensitive spot under the wrist.

"I THINK she said she didn't want to go with you." He said as Andrew moved to his knees with pain. He didn't say anything as Greg cradled Nicole in his arms and took her to his car.

"Thanks." She said when they finally got in.

"No problem. That guy is an ass no wonder you don't want to watch a movie with him. How'd you ever get messed up with a young kid like that?"

She fidgeted in her seat. "He's not that young just immature."

"He's got to be 20 years old Nicole." He said

"He's 22." She said.

"22 huh you like em young?" He grinned at her

"He's older then I am!" She blurted out

'OH really.. how old are you?":

She blushed "20"

"HMM" He said "So where would you like to go for dinner?"

"I don't feel much like eating now… could we go rent a movie or something?" She asked

"Sure thing I got a lot of DVD's at my place would you like to go there or is that to scary?" He grinned

"No!" she blurted out again "I wanna go there please?"

"Ok then."

They drove for a few moments talking about the movie and what a lame ass Andrew was. Finally they pulled up in front of a decent sized home just a few blocks from the main roads in her town.

"Wow you own a home?" she asked

"Well when you have no wife, no kids, and no dates ta waste all that money on it adds up ya know?" he smiled

"I guess." He took her hand in his she was trembling. They walked inside.

"Go ahead and pick one while I get us some soda. Clear or brown?" he grinned

"Got any yellow?"

"Sure thing."

Greg went to the kitchen and got a few sodas and some chips and brought them to the table. Nicole informed him that she had the DVD in and ready to go.

'Ready?" She smiled snuggling against him on the couch

"Sure what movie are we watching?"

"Not sure never seen it." She stated

"Oh…." His throat got very dry "what is it called"

"The woods" She said "It sounded scary"

"Um… it's not exa-

She cut him off with a big kiss on the lips. "I'll be fine"

He grinned and shook his head then she kissed him again. Before she let him say anything else Nicole heard moans from the TV. When she turned back around to see the screen there were two men on the screen fucking the hell out of some blond chick.

She turned around and sat next to Greg on the couch watching the pornographic DVD unfold before her eyes. She trembled slightly shifting in her seat. Greg touched her thigh softly pressing her knees apart he put his face to her pussy and kissed her through her pants. She moaned and he kissed then again her body was twitching and stretching pulling at her clothing. Before she knew what was happening she was naked laying on the carpeted floor with Greg between her legs licking and nibbling at her clit.

"UHHHHH." She moaned out clinching her legs together. He pushed them apart again holding her knees to the floor his tongue plunged into her cunt hole over and over he nibbled and licked and swirled his tongue around her pussy.

"Like that baby girl?" he grinned up at her before plunging his tongue in again fucking her faster with it.

"PLEASE GREG FUCK ME PLEASE." She moaned out.

Greg slid up her body kissing her stomach and neck licking her hard nipples. He took one of her breasts in his hand and squeezed it hard causing her to writhe on the floor with pleasure. "UHHHH." She moaned out as he licked and bit and teased her nipple to an extremely perky point. He flicked it with his tongue again while he took his cock from his pants and teased her with the head of it on her clit.

"PLEASE." She said

"Please? Baby are you begging for my cock?" He asked her.

"Please yes give me your cock PLEASE." She whimpered as the head pushed in and out a few teasing times.

"Get on your knees Nicole." He told her in a demanding voice she quickly complied getting on hands and knees with her face towards his cock.

"No turn around." He said slapping her ass hard as she did so he took her hips in his hands and lined the head of his cock inside of her pussy. "beg!" He demanded

"Please fuck me please fuck your naughty little girl." She said

That was all Greg needed to hear to wake the beast within himself. He plunged his cock so deep into her he instantly felt her cunt stretch and tear slightly around him. Ripping his shirt off he pulled her hips toward him over and over bucking her cunt like the wild beast that needed to fuck within him. It had been so long since Greg had felt himself inside a woman he couldn't stop. He pushed her to the floor so she was laying flat against it still pummeling her cunt he pulled her legs open even more grabbing one of them he flipped her still on his cock around so she was on her back. He leaned down putting her legs on his shoulders and fucked deep within her. She screamed and moaned from the pleasure her cunt was receiving wincing slightly as her legs ached from being held so far up. SLAP SLAP SLAP His balls slapped against her skin he pinched her nipple extremely hard fucking the hell out of her. She moaned and creamed all over his carpet begging for more her naughty little slut coming out.

"Please yes master FUCK ME PLEASE." She screamed

He lifted her up and held her to his cock slamming her back against a wall and fucking her deeper banging her body again and again against the wall he bit her neck and nipples licking and sucking and fucking her. Finally letting her feet touch the ground he spun her around only letting his cock be from her body for a moment and put one of her legs up on the couch. Her breasts pressed against the cold dry wall as did her face her pussy was raw and wet dripping all over her legs and thighs she let her foot being on the couch spread herself open even further and he knelt down letting his cock attack from slightly below her till he was standing up. He pummeled her cunt this way for what seemed like forever. Over and over banging her tittys against that rough cold wall fucking the hell out of her pussy. Fucking it deeper harder banging her pussy her body UHH UHH fucking and fucking and fucking until his cock could not hold back.. His balls tightened up and he slammed his cock as deeply as he could in her cunt and shot his hot juicy load into her causing her to scream louder with excitement causing her yet another orgasm. He pulled his body back causing her to fall back to her knees. She turned around and grabbed his cock sucking and licking the cum off of it her cum and his.

"MMM." She moaned.

Greg knelt down and scooped her up caring her to the bed and laying her on it he held her close with her head resting on his chest listening to his heart beating.

"are you ok?" he asked her "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No Greg… but I think I finally know what a man is."

"I'm sure Andrew will become a man when he's my age… maybe"

"how old are you?"

"35." He said with a grin

"Well then old man… I'd like to be your littlegirl forever."

"We'll move you in tomorrow then!" he said materafactly.

And Nicole never argued with it. The next day she moved all her things to his home and never spoke to Andrew again.

The end.

*Ok I know this wasn't the BEST I've done but heck I needed to finish the tail to move onto the next story… anyone got any ideas?*