Double Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your hard dick! It's so big and hard. Oh, fuck me, fuck me!" I slapped her ass again, and I could feel her shudder. I gave it all I had, bucking harder and harder against her big ass and pussy, hearing our bodies slap each other, until I could see her face get red, and her mouth open wide. Then, I felt her vice like pussy squeeze my dick like no tomorrow. Finally, she collapsed on me.

"Oh!" Then she tried hard to regain her breath, as she lay there panting and moaning at the same time. I looked at her and said. "Didn't you tell me that Deb was the horny one?" She laughed, then got serious.

"I've never been fucked like that before," was all she could say. We kissed a bit before she rolled off slowly, then sat up, looking at Deb, still rubbing pussy.

"Fuck! That was so hot!" she said, as she continued.

"Cum for me baby," I said looking her in the eyes. "Cum for me like the nasty girl you are." She closed her eyes, and rubbed, harder, until her body arched, and she began to shake.

"Ooooooooo! Oh, God!" she said as she erupted. Allie and I watched her cum before she rolled off and gave Deb a kiss. They looked over at me as I watched them.

"You're still hard!?" Allie said. "I don't believe it!"

"I'm still hard, and I need to be inside your throats right now."

"Fuck yeah," Deb said, as she flew to my dick, and tried to deep throat me.

"Babe," I said. "Take your time." I rubbed her neck gently. "I want it deep, but we have time. Just suck as much as you can." She continued to move up and down, getting more and more in every time. When she came up for air, she licked my stick up and down a few times before being nudged out of the way by Allie, who knelt down and took over. She licked slowly around the head a few time, looking me in the eyes, trying to see what she was doing to me; it worked. Finally, she opened wide and took me down. She was good, taking me almost down to my balls, and sucking just enough to keep the pressure on. She took me down two or three times before coming up, her eyes asking.

"Damn good, baby," I said. "I'm feelin goooood right now." She smiled, and got back down the business. Deb was enjoying just watching, but I knew she couldn't stay idle too long. She gently touched Allie's shoulder, and Allie offered her my dick. I hardly ever felt like I wasn't being sucked.

The pressure began to build. "Soooo good. Suck my dick, nice and nasty. I want you to get my load. Yeah, keep up that pressure -- lick the head, so I see. Shit." These babes had a mission now, to see me shoot. And it wouldn't be long as they started jacking while they suck me.

"Fuck, yeah. Keep it up -- yeah." Just then Deb opened wide and got me all the way down, so she could lick my balls. That was it.

"Uuhhhh. Take it babe!" I yelled, as I began to shoot hard into her throat. Allie could see what was happening, and pushed Deb, but she didn't move. Then, she lifted Deb's head so she could see what she wanted. When Deb came up, I pulled her to me so we could share my load, just as Allie took me deep into her mouth. Deb and I kissed deeply, our tongues wrestling as we both tasted my cum. I could still feel myself pulsing in Allie's mouth, and she soon came up to kiss me, too. I may not be into the taste of my own jizz, but when I get it from a nasty babe, I'm on it. Allie and I kissed until I pulled Deb back, and then we did a three way, licking each other's tongues and faces, and sharing my load. Finally, we all lay back exhausted and satisfied, with lips covered in my cum.

12